: And look at that they're all supports, go figure.
Looking at top 20 mid laners according to champion.gg Zilean, malz, morde and kassadin use aery Velkoz, anivia, veigar and tf use comet sol, swain uses phase rush So objectively... You're wrong The problem isnt that all sorcery tree users are supports, but ALL supports are sorcery users because support as a role is divided in healers (aery), poke mages (aery, comet) and tanks (guardian, aftershock) And looking at the meta we're in, tank supports don't seem to get that much attraction in solo queue
FSRER (EUNE)
: I guess you are right at least at this one because rengar once he gets in a fight he cant get out like other assassins ({{champion:121}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} who can easily engage and disengage)
I mean, the other assassins can get caught as well really easily, land one hard cc on them and you can chain CC them to death. Of course, they need tools to get in and out. It'd be inappropriate in s3-s4'ish since the game was a lot less power creeped back then. Think about it, Zoe oneshots people without an actual ultimate, Kaisa is pretty much vayne, but with better range and waveclear
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: because zed players kept saying he is weak and his community is big xd
Fizz is also trash and I'm not even a Fizz player
: > [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7OIh725,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-02T18:03:46.946+0000) > > This is looks like its urf > > He is almost fulll build > > Git gud it is urf, look at 80% cdr on xerath, but thats still low kill time for urf, ive died in .28 seconds in a real game as ezreal vs rengar who wasnt even fed or full build.
Well i can tell you that last game the enemy Ezreal who was 0-3 and had manamune and iceborn gaunlet took 65% of my hp with WQ And Rengar is an assassin who kills isolated people. L2p
FSRER (EUNE)
: So, a rengar with the same items, would NOT kill xerath with a ult and double q? yeah ok
No, and that is fair gameplay. Assassins kill out of position squishies as they're supposed to do
: Riot, it's time to remove the champion mastery level cap.
Moody P (NA)
: Its kind of annoying that a lot of juggernauts are better off going full damage
: That statement was dumb, he doesn't build bc only. He builds black cleaver (400 hp) botrk which procs multiple times for which paired with passive and cleaver does a lot of lifesteal for sustain, then get's phantom dancer for 600hp bloodline shield, then get's 40 armor from gaurdian angel while not dying if killed, then get's even tankier or much more damage.
tfw defensive items are better for champions that aren't supposed to build defensively
: Immobile champions tend to have much, much higher damage. Look at beefy hulks like Olaf, Trundle, and Shyvana. They're some of the least mobile champs in the game, but also fully capable of killing almost anyone in a straight up 1v1 duel, or at the very least living forever / walking away. The "problem" with slippery & evasive champions is that they can reliably apply their damage, which makes it feel like it's more. Trundle can dish out easily double Lee Sin's damage over the course of 5 seconds, the problem is that no one is standing around to let trundle murder-fuck them like that. This leads to a perception disparity, where people believe Lee does more damage simply because his is easier to apply. They also fail to take into account other factors, such as how insanely tanky trundle gets (while still doing immense damage + stealing stats), while Lee either builds full damage and dies when hit with a point-and-click CC, or bruiser / tank and is largely incapable of killing people on his own.
: Death in 0.54 seconds
This is looks like its urf He is almost fulll build Git gud
: Shaco feels bad man
remember the times you'd clear your blue/red then walk lvl 2 to enemy jungle to kill them at their buff? Man, those times...
Rioter Comments
Syrile (NA)
: Yasuo is the epitome of what is wrong with League. He is the definition of toxic. He draws in toxicity towards his team, from his team, and from his enemies. His kit is overloaded with damage, mobility, sustain, and zero weaknesses. I can only repeat, he is literally everything that is wrong with League.
Weird how a champion with no weakness can continue to go 0-10 in every single one of my games
King13 (NA)
: RIOT, you gutted Akali and nerfed Irelia, why is Yasuo still untouched?
Because Yasuo isn't ruining high elo and LCS like Irelia and Akali does
RooneR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OmegasisX,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=QkwlXTpc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-20T16:34:31.428+0000) > > {{champion:86}} > > Hey Meddler, > > Can we expect to see any changes to Garen in the next few months? What kind of skill expression do you think he still needs? How would you feel about empowering Garen's Q at very low health while in combat? > > Q - Decisive Strike > If Perseverance is on CD & Garen is below 25% max hp when he casts Q, he gains 40% MS & slow immunity instead. Try him build critlethel. Oneshooted ADC and almost ik Darius with 3.2k hp. The Q needs series changes.
How can someone take anyone serious when their match history is full of bot games and urf. Garen is broken in urf, but like... Cmon
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: Irelia Champion Spotlight it's misleading.
Watch Azir's champ spotlight and see how many things they removed
Rylalei (EUNE)
: And I'm supposed to kill him how when he stays so far behind? It's not like he'll be inside the minion wave while I don't use my spells.
he will miss cs if all he does is Weq the wave, and he'll instalose the lane. Its really not that hard. And whenever he goes to AA cs you have free harass on him whenever he stops up to auto the minion You can also build seekers. And if that isnt enough, tabis+seekers will litterally cut his damage by over 70% while you barely lose 30% of your own. Hes a melee assassin with the most gifted counters ever. Theres a reason litterally every high elo Zed player says he is trash Doesnt matter if you keep jerking your own thought of "zed is op, you cant change my mind"
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Question about Zed, the most annoying assassin to face of them all
Zeds kill pressure if he waveclears is 0 for the next 22 seconds
Deneviel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:08:04.106+0000) > > I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. He collaborated in the rework. It was not totally reworked by him, also he stated that he didn't liked the job since he couldn't do what he wanted with WW. So i'm with the OT ... champ designed by CT should be banned by default in ranked
>also he stated that he didn't liked the job since he couldn't do what he wanted with WW. LMFAO NOT OP ENOUGH
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
Honestly, what went through your heads when making stopwatch a component for hexdrinker and even introducing stopwatch in the first place?
: Correct Wrong, correct
: > [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-18T19:20:18.150+0000) > > you cant stand the fact that i was right Shes fine
43% winrate, still one of the most hated champions, theyre still working on her, shes fine? XD
: Necro much?
you cant stand the fact that i was right
: > [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:39:31.247+0000) > > 43% winrate now what did i fucking say necro tread
: > [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:39:31.247+0000) > > 43% winrate now what did i fucking say her winrate isnt correct due to her insane ban rate. she banned so often her mains don't really get to play her much. either way though shes banned because of how broken her W is not because shes broken in general. remove true stealth and shes mostly fine
How many nerfs has she received since i made this post? lmao
: She is banned because people think shes OP
43% winrate now what did i fucking say
Sydney26 (EUW)
: In which Season u had the most fun so far??
Worlds meta 2015 was the best meta I've ever experienced
Lakrosin (NA)
: I just played Zed today.
Because youre a silver 4 nobody
: Riot can you add a BM-dedicated question mark ping?
Yea i never use ? anymore, i always just danger ping the fuck out of the lane who opponent mid is roaming to
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why are people no longer permabanning Zoe
Shes still my permaban if im last pick
: Good, he can die for all I care.
SILVER 4 E-GIRL MAIN LUL
: {{champion:11}} will never be anything more than a stat check {{item:3675}} boots and all boot related items {{sticker:cass-cry}} sorry Cass Rune Hail of Blades doesn't help who it's supposed too makes other Champions Bonkers {{summoner:4}} YUP fuck Flash. I don't even care that without it {{champion:82}} has no chance or opportunity to kill anyone with 2 brain cells. It's a crutch for Bad design get it the fuck out.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pWVmL0Z2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-12T20:43:40.503+0000) > > {{champion:11}} will never be anything more than a stat check > > {{item:3675}} boots and all boot related items {{sticker:cass-cry}} sorry Cass > > Rune Hail of Blades doesn't help who it's supposed too makes other Champions Bonkers > > {{summoner:4}} YUP fuck Flash. > I don't even care that without it {{champion:82}} has no chance or opportunity to kill anyone with 2 brain cells. > > It's a crutch for Bad design get it the fuck out. Xerath main btw?
: > [{quoted}](name=MortenMBK1709,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T00:05:08.065+0000) > > Even the best players in League of Legends think that. Hmmmm Im a master tier smurf and she sucks trust me XD
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T00:09:47.021+0000) > > Im a master tier smurf and she sucks trust me XD Shes picked/banned 67% of all LCS games, and the most banned champ in solo queue. Shes frustrating as hell to play against with her bullshit W that nearly keeps her permastealth. I dont care who you think you are, that champion obviously needs changes
: She is banned because people think shes OP
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nv9gVs91,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-18T00:02:48.022+0000) > > She is banned because people think shes OP Even the best players in League of Legends think that. Hmmmm
Rioter Comments
Yàmàto (NA)
: It wouldn't be op. Why would you go in and die over and over, You would just be feeding, that isn't even smart to do. Sure you would get some kills, but in the long run is it worth it? No, it isn't. He doesn't even do lots of damage, hell you can move out of most of it and mages are aimed down anyway. This is something that could help him.
> [{quoted}](name=Yàmàto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4dfrTypW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-25T10:34:23.488+0000) > > It wouldn't be op. Why would you go in and die over and over, You would just be feeding, that isn't even smart to do. Sure you would get some kills, but in the long run is it worth it? No, it isn't. He doesn't even do lots of damage, hell you can move out of most of it and mages are aimed down anyway. This is something that could help him. If you die and run the whole enemy team down with nothing for them to do, would that be fair?
: Anyone else think we could get a bit more out of the highlights we record?
League of legends - featuring stories Would actually be a amazing add now that im thinking of it
Elohaven (NA)
: Why nerf mages instead of giving assassins teamfighting tools?
Because assassins right now just are too bad. Too many tanks leave assassins with noone to assassinate People group earlier, meaning assassins cant kill people solo Melee champions will just never work in teamfights on a compeditive level _____ Only change i can see is rewarding split push more instead of this 5v5 bs
: How can you peak when your peak is Rank 1 Challenjour? *-Every scrub ever who refused to git gud*
> [{quoted}](name=ViciousSummoner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFvjAE5U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-23T06:57:34.175+0000) > > How can you peak when your peak is Rank 1 Challenjour? > > *-Every scrub ever who refused to git gud* You can still increase the LP difference between you as #1 and #2
Yàmàto (NA)
: Idea for a slight Karthus passive change
This would be so op you wouldnt understand If you could run in 7 seconds of being invulnerable shredding enemies with no counterplay, Karthus would be busted as hell Think about it. You could die, then run the enemy squishies down without them being able to peel themselves nor lifesteal
: Why is AP Lucian so weak compared to AP Ezreal/AP Kog/AP Varus/ AP Corki/ AP MF?
eXtreemo (EUW)
: I can't I just f*ckign can't
We just have to flood Riot Support in hope they will fix this. They don't react to boards complaints
: Suggestion in game chat toggle
1. Type "mute all" 2. Mark the sentence and copy 3. Every time you go ingame open chat and paste
GigglesO (NA)
: How big is your League file...
mine is 10 I just reinstalled yesterday too in hope that it would fix the game
Shockal (OCE)
: Saying the abbreviation 'kys'
Send a ticket to riot support
: How do Smurfs and Boosters sleep at night?
They close their eyes and sleep like everyone else does
Sasogwa (EUW)
: When randomly reading some old patch notes I found a crazy sentence
This wasnt patch 4.20 lmfao 4/20 is the date the pbe patch came out. This is meddlers notes on what is up for next patch
Altiverse (EUNE)
: In case the Azir nerfs go through, can we make Cannon Minion a playable character?
I can guarentee you that Riot wont compensate Azir the same patch he gets his AoE removed. They will run this champ into the ground until we get a VGU that doesnt leave azir with crazy mobility, range, burst and sustained damage What a bunch of clowns at the balance team 6 RYZE REWORKS XD
: Mage hatred since Tencent Riot bought?
Riot wants assassins back in mid lane. What they dont realize is that ADCs get 1000 shields from their supports, and top, jg and support are all tanks
: I like the new mana changes mid lane
I feel like the obvious problem here is lost chapter. 119% efficiency and thats not even counting the passive. D ring is also a bit op, although i feel like increasing the gold cost by 50 would be appropriate Tbh i feel like the mana changes just are to punish champions like Azir that doesnt build mana items, even though Azirs mana costs dont increase with level (which is the obvious problem) Anyway, nothing new. Riot continues to deny the real problems
Show more

sit kid

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion