NY64 (NA)
: Do minions deal true damage?
No, minions deal 100% physical damage.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Riot: Fix Algorithm or increase Queue time if you need to, but PLEASE give us balanced Teams
Asuniki (NA)
: He might be overreacting but I want Akali to stay as she was, not this new thing they are trying to nerf her into. I also only linked the video so those who didn’t know who what the nerfs were could find out
> [{quoted}](name=Asuniki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OVTN4AEO,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-31T02:08:33.672+0000) > > He might be overreacting but I want Akali to stay as she was, not this new thing they are trying to nerf her into. I also only linked the video so those who didn’t know who what the nerfs were could find out Dis you read my second point?
: Should I switch roles?
Since you're already good in top lane, you should probably stick with that. As good as it may feel to play bot at first, it's the hardest lane to climb with. You can play top lane carries though. Champs like jax, riven, camille, akali, yasuo can all carry teamfights. Some hyper carries are also played top i.e. vayne, cassio, karthus, viktor etc.
Asuniki (NA)
: THE NEWEST AKALI NERFS
First off I'll say Professor Clickbait is completely overreacting. The Q nerfs won't make her unplayable, it'll only make scaling with her harder. I think she's still completely playable and I won't stop playing her. Her early game will be worse, but once she builds gunblade she has at least some form of sustain, and she starts doran's shield. _With that being said,_ I do agree that they shouldn't have removed her heal. Even as an akali player I wanted her sustain toned down, but not completely removed. Since her rework they've been turning her into a pure scaling champion, constantly nerfing her early game and giving slight buffs to her late game. I really hope they start reverting these nerfs and give her her heal back, even if it isn't on her Q. Since her release akali has always had built-in sustain and I don't see why they're changing that. Seriously hope they're not just gonna buff her damage, ignore everything else and turn her into oneshot.exe. Would be a real waste of a champion.
IVeath (NA)
: Auto Queueing after other Player Declines
I mean, you can have an auto clicker accept for you while you're gone.
Boolhya (EUW)
: low effort thread
Why post anything at all?
: Wow, it's starting to get creepy what a hipster support I am...
I mean, anivia support's been a thing for years now. You can play literally anything in support and if you're good enough it'll work. You don't _need_ a specific champion to play the role well. I've done talon, irelia, lee sin, akali, zed support. Shit, my favorite support to play with as adc isn't even a real support, it's nautilus.
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cftULQoT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-29T18:53:03.346+0000) > > Yeah uh, there are a few problems with this. > > 1. First timing champs in ranked isn't an issue. If someone goes 0-10 in a ranked game it isn't because they're on a new champ, it's just because they're bad at the game and would feed on any other champ. No one plays seriously in normals, so ranked is the best place to learn new champs. Uh, yes it fucking **IS** an issue. Ranked is for people who know their champs and are playing for the W. Not to play a new champ that they don't know the ins and outs of. NORMALS is what that is for- to learn champs, their ins and outs, how to work them and their builds, etc. Ranked is serious play, and it costs us LP because people do shit like this. > > 2. This doesn't stop people from first timing any other champ in the game, so this doesn't even solve a majority of the "problem". First timing an old champ is different from first timing a newly released one, so yes it will help one of those issues. > > 3. What about players who actually have thoroughly played the champ in PBE, know how to play the champ at a good enough level, and want to go into ranked with the champ? They just have to pay the price for your salt? PBE is a small number compared to the millions of players out there so that argument is out. They don't spend enough time in PBE either to learn them well enough for ranked. People who play that way will be fine with waiting a few weeks to try them out again in ranked, but if they want to play him they can take him in normals. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cftULQoT,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-29T19:15:07.869+0000) > > Uh, yes it fucking **IS** an issue. Ranked is for people who know their champs and are playing for the W. Not to play a new champ that they don't know the ins and outs of. NORMALS is what that is for- to learn champs, their ins and outs, how to work them and their builds, etc. Ranked is serious play, and it costs us LP because people do shit like this. You not being happy about it doesn't make it an issue. Calm the fuck down. No serious player tests champs in normals. You have sandbox and.ranked. > > First timing an old champ is different from first timing a newly released one, so yes it will help one of those issues. No? You're first timing a champion either way. > > PBE is a small number compared to the millions of players out there so that argument is out. They don't spend enough time in PBE either to learn them well enough for ranked. People who play that way will be fine with waiting a few weeks to try them out again in ranked, but if they want to play him they can take him in normals. Period. So, PBE players have to pay the price for your salt. Got it.
: Can we get a maximum attack speed achieved for Hail of Blades' stats?
I mean, the maximum attack speed you can reach with HoB is 5.25 The attack speed cap is 2.5, but if you're looking for HoB trigger on a value lower than that just multiply whatever your AS is at the time by 2.1 to get your result. 1 (your current AS) + 1.1 (HoB 110% boost).
Aeneoris (NA)
: A Slower Gamemode
People don't want to play games that last hours.
UwM8 (NA)
: OW does this for a months and no one complains
> [{quoted}](name=UwM8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cftULQoT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T18:55:43.317+0000) > > OW does this for a months and no one complains And? This isn't OW.
: Riot, please implement banning new champs from ranked for 2 weeks
Yeah uh, there are a few problems with this. 1. First timing champs in ranked isn't an issue. If someone goes 0-10 in a ranked game it isn't because they're on a new champ, it's just because they're bad at the game and would feed on any other champ. No one plays seriously in normals, so ranked is the best place to learn new champs. 2. This doesn't stop people from first timing any other champ in the game, so this doesn't even solve a majority of the "problem". 3. What about players who actually have thoroughly played the champ in PBE, know how to play the champ at a good enough level, and want to go into ranked with the champ? They just have to pay the price for your salt?
Darys78 (EUNE)
: aa
bbbbbbbb
: Need ADC!
What's your rank?
: Quinn skins please
Well, they said project skins were coming back, so she might be getting one.
: lmao this aurf is absolute fundamental trash
: If you think Akali lossing her heal is a good idea.
Very few people actually comment on balance changes besides out of salt. Akali's had sustain since release, that's kinda been her thing. I don't see why they're removing it. All they had to do was tone down the numbers slightly.
Psyrix (NA)
: erm...ignore CLG ear, several people have stated League's lore is amonst the best lore in relation to video games, and the solor story/short story rival professional works (albeit much shorter lol)..... Start with Eye of the Abyss. Should be the color story associated with Lissandra. From there u can follow the breadcrumbs
> [{quoted}](name=Psyrix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PVUEjtBF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-29T02:59:18.285+0000) > > erm...ignore CLG ear, several people have stated League's lore is amonst the best lore in relation to video games, and the solor story/short story rival professional works (albeit much shorter lol)..... Start with Eye of the Abyss. Should be the color story associated with Lissandra. From there u can follow the breadcrumbs Thanks. Is everything in the Universe tab or are there other sources for lore?
: it's clearly the most creepy O_O
> [{quoted}](name=Small Boobs Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=o79GPTo3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-29T02:46:10.617+0000) > > it's clearly the most creepy O_O It's the kids mayn. They're spoopy
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PVUEjtBF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T02:32:04.293+0000) > > No, I'll bother. the lore is not great and the game doesn't follow it so not really worth your time unless you want to waste it
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PVUEjtBF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T02:40:16.675+0000) > > the lore is not great and the game doesn't follow it so not really worth your time unless you want to waste it I'm fine with reading it. I'm also aware that the game doesn't follow lore. Only a waste if I find it boring, which I haven't so far.
: /!\ (-16) CreepyPasta portrait Champion /!\
Holy shit that lollipoppy and nunu are haunting Also kayn actually looks edgy now.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Don't bother mate.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PVUEjtBF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-29T01:09:24.151+0000) > > Don't bother mate. No, I'll bother.
Teémò (NA)
: I don't have an issue with yi, but an issue with what supports have become. The idea of taric top, lulu mid, Soraka, They had a form of expression of gameplay, but their kits have been reduced to buffs. Their usefulness is based on their team mate and not themselves. It's why Taric's are #1 in twisted tree line. It's not based on their individual skill level. So it's very easy to boost players to have absurd win rates, but they are also premade so they can play based around who ever has the highest win rate. And trying to snowball fast enough that there's no way for teams to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=Teémò,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zRq0PejK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-29T01:17:19.999+0000) > > I don't have an issue with yi, but an issue with what supports have become. The idea of taric top, lulu mid, Soraka, They had a form of expression of gameplay, but their kits have been reduced to buffs. Their usefulness is based on their team mate and not themselves. It's why Taric's are #1 in twisted tree line. It's not based on their individual skill level. So it's very easy to boost players to have absurd win rates, but they are also premade so they can play based around who ever has the highest win rate. And trying to snowball fast enough that there's no way for teams to come back. You have an issue with.... supports being supports? Supports aren't _meant_ to carry games, they're specifically meant to buff their team. Hence the name "support".
Rioter Comments
Soyboy (NA)
: Personal Skin Milestone
{{sticker:sg-zephyr}} jezus. I'm just trying to finish my zed & jhin skin lines.
: Riot why are you removing akali's sustain?
I guess she has gunblade for sustain? But yeah, completely removing her heal is pretty overkill. Even playing as akali I wanted her heal toned down but they could've just dropped the numbers a bit, not completely remove it. With all the nerfs they've given to her early game they're just making it harder and harder to scale with her.
: it worked good in placements, i was getting mid all time, but from last season either and after placements, i get mid ocassionally, u might be right but i wanted to make sure its not something wrong with my account LMAO
> [{quoted}](name=Itz Vengeance,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K1EtVYgF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T06:38:33.826+0000) > > it worked good in placements, i was getting mid all time, but from last season either and after placements, i get mid ocassionally, u might be right but i wanted to make sure its not something wrong with my account LMAO Nah, it's just luck.
: Why do i never get mid when i pick it as primary Role?
Because mid is the most picked role. You'll just have to keep going and hope you get mid. This doesn't happen all the time though. Sometimes you'll be a bit luckier and get mid consistently.
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ywl3HFrf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-28T04:57:18.670+0000) > > What's the new passive? They took the essence flare ability from essence reaver and put it on spear. After ulting, your next basic attack gains essence flare for 6 seconds. gain 50% attack speed. Basic attacks restore 20% of non ult cool-downs. Its gonna be great. /s
> [{quoted}](name=B0MBSIGHT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ywl3HFrf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-28T05:19:00.861+0000) > > They took the essence flare ability from essence reaver and put it on spear. > > After ulting, your next basic attack gains essence flare for 6 seconds. gain 50% attack speed. Basic attacks restore 20% of non ult cool-downs. > > Its gonna be great. /s ...why would zed run that?
: Skin idea I would pay too much money for
HàrrowR (EUW)
: New Spear of Shojin will completely break Zed
Galiö (NA)
: In the league of legends wiki, you can go to 'history' when you are looking at a champion and if you scroll all the way down the have it broken down by patches.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z15hzABy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-28T03:52:11.959+0000) > > In the league of legends wiki, you can go to 'history' when you are looking at a champion and if you scroll all the way down the have it broken down by patches. Oh, derp. I hadn't scrolled down far enough. Thanks.
: Why doesn't Riot make more use of click-and-drag for abilities?
Honestly the mechanic just feels extremely clunky. I've played both Viktor and taliyah and the click&drag increases your cast time and I've had their abilities cancel out pretty often too.
Rioter Comments
: I fucking love League of Legends
Completely agreed. I've honestly been tempted to leave the game so many times because of the generally negative attitude of most players, but I've always been pulled back in simply by the enjoyment and challenge I get from the game, and the occasional decent person I run into. I've played and enjoy every role in the game but I'm mainly sticking to assassins and fighters, and mid/top lane. I only have a temporary unranked account right now, my main is in EUW waiting to be transferred, but I'd definitely be willing to duo whenever I bring it back in.
: Either Nerf Akalis Shroud or bring back pink wards.
Someone hasn't read on the updates.
: Cant find Sylas in ranked
You have to own the champion to be able to play it in ranked.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:59:36.490+0000) > > I count 14 champions. Your builds are atrocious. Your champion picks are atrocious. You _should_ be losing. Every game you win is out of pure luck. https://i.ibb.co/tm3pTWP/Zrzut-ekranu-2018-11-10-16-32-54.png Where is it come from my 51%, 7 lvl and A score? from atrocious picks? builds?
> [{quoted}](name=Neosphoros,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4fA8YAE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:03:41.278+0000) > > Where is it come from my 51% and A score? from atrocious picks? bilds? You're playing ashe, sivir, heimer, karthus, and swain all as supports. You're building some lethality on-hit ashe build that doesn't work. You have full AP sivir, miss fortune and mami. Your swain build is terrible. I don't see why you're expecting to ever win. If you're gonna play support, pick support champions, and build proper items on them, not these troll builds. Then maybe you'll have better results.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Oficial statement about RIOT - a pack of biased, harassing and envious manipulators
I count 14 champions. Your builds are atrocious. Your champion picks are atrocious. You _should_ be losing. Every game you win is out of pure luck.
Azwel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLp5vHP8,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:23:04.295+0000) > > So what's the point of QSS existing? When you feel like you're getting hard focused by CC and are the primary dive target for your enemies. I would get a QSS if enemy Malzahar was focusing me in team fights and their Leona and Sejuani would follow up for example. I play mostly support therefore I also like cleanse a lot if they have champs like Seju, Ashe or Lux in their team. I just wouldn't invest in QSS if enemy Malzahar was the only hard CC on the enemy team. But if you're playing mid lane against Malzahar then it's a bit debatable. Depends who you play (AD assassins might benefit more from edge of night instead of QSS).
> [{quoted}](name=Azwel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLp5vHP8,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:38:11.977+0000) > > When you feel like you're getting hard focused by CC and are the primary dive target for your enemies. I would get a QSS if enemy Malzahar was focusing me in team fights and their Leona and Sejuani would follow up for example. I play mostly support therefore I also like cleanse a lot if they have champs like Seju, Ashe or Lux in their team. > > I just wouldn't invest in QSS if enemy Malzahar was the only hard CC on the enemy team. But if you're playing mid lane against Malzahar then it's a bit debatable. Depends who you play (AD assassins might get edge of night instead of QSS). Don't assume everyone is a support main. Some people _will_ be laning against malz and in those cases some people _will_ want a QSS. Also, no AD assassin rushes edge of night. Ever. They're _much_ better off sacrificing ignite and being able to build into their usual build path of actual viable items instead of having to wait 10mins before getting a shield that forces them to skip their core items while their ignite is completely useless because they can't even fight malz, nor can they roam without losing multiple waves because of how hard malz can push. Or, they build edge of night in mid-late game and in the process have to concede lane and play passive the entire early game, completely opposite of what you're meant to do as an AD assassin.
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:36:50.610+0000) > > How fucking dense are you to actually believe people would use a system like this for good? The same "inferior players" who "ruin your games" can do it even easier with this system _without even having to enter a game._ First of all I never started personally attacking you like you have to me twice now so hopefully the moderators will take care of you and secondly, like I said you refuse to see the long term affect this will have on the player base in general. A lot of the players will love this and use it to rid the game of the previously mentioned players who are very bad for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:01:03.323+0000) > > First of all I never started personally attacking you like you have to me twice now so hopefully the moderators will take care of you Really now? Then what are these? > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:09:14.820+0000) > > You don't read well do you? Do the math. If you blacklist everyone, you will not be able to play either. Over time that strategy will not work. I clearly explained this in my post but it's obvious you didn't read it. > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-27T01:43:40.118+0000) > > Do the math before you say things like that. By saying what you said tells me you wish to stay inferior and could care less if it ruins others experience. You are the type of player this system would rid us of. > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:33:15.753+0000) > > What part of that don't you get because you obviously don't understand the big picture of things. My guess you are in the 20-30 age bracket. You know, those type of people who want everything right this second with little to no contributions. > > Either that or you prefer inferior players or are one yourself and having to actually learn how to play the game would be very hard for you. Anyways, > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:01:03.323+0000) > > and secondly, like I said you refuse to see the long term affect this will have on the player base in general. A lot of the players will love this and use it to rid the game of the previously mentioned players who are very bad for the game. No. The long term effect is trolls abusing the system to prevent a majority of players from playing a game, and then several dozens of people running to the boards to cry about a broken system that should immediately be removed. I'll repeat this once again because clearly you refuse to read: this isn't solving any of the current issues and is instead creating a new one, thus making riot's job harder and giving an even worse experience to players.
Azwel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLp5vHP8,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:48:03.634+0000) > > So you want a free counter to {{champion:90}} {{champion:19}} . At that point QSS wouldn't ever be worth buying. You must be really messing up if you want QSS to counter WW. I wouldn't even consider QSS if I was against Malzahar and their team didn't have any other hard CC. Buy magic resistance.
> [{quoted}](name=Azwel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLp5vHP8,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:45:53.570+0000) > > You must be really messing up if you want QSS to counter WW. I wouldn't even consider QSS if I was against Malzahar and their team didn't have any other hard CC. Buy magic resistance. So what's the point of QSS existing?
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:36:17.741+0000) > > Apparently you don't read either. I'm fully aware that you won't be able to play, and I very clearly stated that in my post. But you're also preventing everyone else from playing simply by entering queue I said eventually people will get a clue and understand how to blacklist. What part of that don't you get because you obviously don't understand the big picture of things. My guess you are in the 20-30 age bracket. You know, those type of people who want everything right this second with little to no contributions. Either that or you prefer inferior players or are one yourself and having to actually learn how to play the game would be very hard for you. I want better players overall and this is a very good way to accomplish that. If it means longer que times or myself getting blacklisted for a time then so be it. I'm tired of playing with trolls and inters and leavers and players who don't get that this game is too hard for them.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:33:15.753+0000) > > I said eventually people will get a clue and understand how to blacklist. What part of that don't you get because you obviously don't understand the big picture of things. My guess you are in the 20-30 age bracket. You know, those type of people who want everything right this second with little to no contributions. > > Either that or you prefer inferior players or are one yourself and having to actually learn how to play the game would be very hard for you. > > I want better players overall and this is a very good way to accomplish that. If it means longer que times or myself getting blacklisted for a time then so be it. I'm tired of playing with trolls and inters and leavers and players who don't get that this game is too hard for them. How fucking dense are you to actually believe people would use a system like this for good? The same "inferior players" who "ruin your games" can do it even easier with this system _without even having to enter a game._
: Cleanse is still a lesser Quick Silver Sash and it makes me sad
So you want a free counter to {{champion:90}} {{champion:19}} . At that point QSS wouldn't ever be worth buying.
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T01:49:59.221+0000) > > Yeah uhh... no. All this does is give more ammo to trolls. Get enough people to blacklist you and enter queue to stop anyone from playing a game. The fact that you think players would actually handle this well is laughable. All this would do is create a new issue without solving any of the current ones. > > > Actually, fuck that, all you have to do is blacklist every player you enter a game with and eventually you'll simply block everyone out of playing a game You don't read well do you? Do the math. If you blacklist everyone, you will not be able to play either. Over time that strategy will not work. I clearly explained this in my post but it's obvious you didn't read it.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usnylWZG,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:09:14.820+0000) > > You don't read well do you? Do the math. If you blacklist everyone, you will not be able to play either. Over time that strategy will not work. I clearly explained this in my post but it's obvious you didn't read it. Apparently you don't read either. I'm fully aware that you won't be able to play, and I very clearly stated that in my post. But you're also preventing everyone else from playing simply by entering queue
: I just don't get why RIOT has never decided to simply REMOVE a mechanic from Yasuo
Because he isn't an issue? Just because you got smashed by a yasuo in lane doesn't mean he's a problem lmao
: Amazing champion concept
So where's the champion?
: Can we please get 2 step verification @Riot?
Doesn't that already exist? I'm pretty sure I've seen it on the client.
DiceOL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ck5EeXFE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:51:55.119+0000) > > No. Learn how to avoid damage. If your opponent is above you in levels/items, has naturally high damage and you're playing a squishy champ, no shit you'll get destroyed. Before talking about "skill", learn the skill required to avoid getting oneshot. We don't need games lasting over an hour just because you don't know to stay away from the fed lb. Tell me how to dodge autoattacks, please.
> [{quoted}](name=DiceOL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ck5EeXFE,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T08:43:01.107+0000) > > Tell me how to dodge autoattacks, please. Get out of their range? Get out of their vision? Cc them? If you can't reliably beat someone in a 1v1 you have no business being near them.
Show more

solopolo3

Level 71 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion