Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 14
Hey Mr Meddler, What is the big difference in giving chat restricted players a second chance while 2 week suspension-players weren't? I don't think every 2 week suspension would necessarily be much worse than a chat restriction (I feel like my 2 week suspension applies for this). It feels odd that Riot decided to make a split in how punishment is handled. If someone is punished at the start it's much less severe than at the end. Except now the chat restricted players have been given a second chance. That doens't feel entirely "fair" (fair in quotations because fair is subjective here).
: “The game isn’t fun”
You're right. It's just someone's opinion, however it is a problem if a lot of people share that opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-11T09:24:50.978+0000) > > I was negative in 3-4 games and went from honor level 3 to honor level 0 and a 14 day suspension. I can show chatlogs to show it wasn't even that severe and more deserving of a final warning and reducing my honor from 3 to 2. > > The honor/punishment system is a joke. > > > context: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/IhhMZNvx-i-just-got-a-14-day-suspension-from-level-3-honor-for-this in 6 years I had one legitimate outburst while drunk, and I got a 14 day, and I was mortified, submitted an apology ticket and took the ban I deserved. A month later I got permabanned for saying cuck once when I was flamed all game, and told this guy to back off. So I am just as bad as XJ9 now, honestly, its reprehensible I said something mean to a guy who told my friends and me to kill ourselves and insulted us the whole game with his 4 man when I was with a newer player.
That's riot for ya... Makes you wonder how flaming is still a thing when they're that harsh… I do understand they don't want people to fight fire with fire though but their execution is horrible… Do you still play?
: Honestly you need to shut up in your games. That being said, if your chat logs aren't edited out, it does seem weird to have jumped to a 14 weeks suspension. But once again, I'm not exactly inclined to believe you blindly as per Boards experience. Gotta wait for when/if a Rioter chimes in. I suggest you file a ticket.
Didn't edit anything out. Support said that they deem this toxic enough to warrant a 14 day suspension.
SalBunny (EUW)
: i hope someone from riot sees this ..... RIOT IS A JOKE
I sent a ticket to support. They stand by ther decision.
: Do you deserve a chat restriction? Yes. Do you deserve a 14day ban? no.
Riot have stated their decision about the suspension is correct and final. Guess I have to quit.....
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T12:57:28.679+0000) > > You just confirmed what I already figured out... You're toxic. > > Sure but there is a difference in punishment. May as well perma ban everyone who breaks the rules because they broke the rules and deserve it. > > Nice reading comprehension skills... I accept 100% that it's my fault… The punishment just isn't fair. what isn't fair about it? the mods/admins spelled it out for you EXACTLY what you did wrong (toxic and trolling), why they noticed it (a **PATTERN** of toxic behavior), and why your punishment was such the rules are spelled out for you and available in many places and yet you broke them anyway but yet, it isn't until you got punished that you have a problem with them? all of a sudden your CLEARLY ESTABLISHED PATTERN of behavior should be given leeway?....hmmmm....weird....
> what isn't fair about it? the mods/admins spelled it out for you EXACTLY what you did wrong (toxic and trolling), why they noticed it (a PATTERN of toxic behavior), and why your punishment was such I NEVER trolled… I was toxic but my current punishment doesn't reflect the crime. Also I also have a clearly established pattern of being positive… Guess that doesn't count for anything. This is a game not an instituation so actually working with people to fix their problems should be prefered. Anyway I'm done discussing this with you. You're being dishonest (saying im trolling) and calling me snowflake. I have nothing to gain by your black and white view of my problem and how punishment in general should work. Have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T12:29:40.835+0000) > > Ah the good old hidding behind toxicity to punish toxicity. > > You're just as bad as me if you have this black and white toxic view on how toxicity works. I actually think it's very childish. > > > This method is stupid in real life (USA) and even worse when applied to a video game. We're people who want to have a good time, not criminals who deserve jail time. > > > System working as intended indeed because I won't be toxic anymore because I quit. Can't be bothered playing a game where I'm seen as a criminal rather than a human being. > > > system also works as intended when you have to grind 9 months to get your honor to a point where you aren't seen as a criminal and are eligable for ranked rewards. > > Get a grip. LOL! ok special little snowflake it's so simple...**YOU** broke the rules and **YOU** got punished because of **YOUR OWN** actions but you, for some reason, think that the rules shouldn't apply to you? here's a thought, if you don't want to be treated "like a criminal" THEN DONT ACT LIKE ONE BY BREAKING THE RULES
> LOL! ok special little snowflake You just confirmed what I already figured out... You're toxic. > it's so simple...YOU broke the rules and YOU got punished because of YOUR OWN actions Sure but there is a difference in punishment. May as well perma ban everyone who breaks the rules because they broke the rules and deserve it. > but you, for some reason, think that the rules shouldn't apply to you? Nice reading comprehension skills... I accept 100% that it's my fault… The punishment just isn't fair.
: > I was negative but a lot wasn't really that bad... Full on assaulting someone is worse in my opinion I mean what you did was assaulting the graves. You said Graves int'd 8 times in chat, complained about his plays over and over, in all chat... Don't you think that's excessively mean? Like it's pretty toxic. After that, you someone him an idiot, then called Bard B5 not once but twice... Then in the second game, all you did was complain about your jg. Having a negative attitude ruins the game for your teammates. They could be feeling pretty neutral about the game, but you're the one that's holding them back by not wanting to try. You can see that in your chat logs. Your teammates are telling you to farm and play, that the game isn't over. But you kept complaining and calling for ffs instead of trying to do better. You wouldn't want your own teammates to do that if you were ahead/having fun, so you shouldn't do it either. Team games require a team mentality. But if you do quit, it's probably for the best. This game is usually not very fun. Games are meant to be enjoyable, not time sucks.
> You said Graves int'd 8 times in chat, complained about his plays over and over, in all chat... I count to 4 but that doesn't make it any better. Graves was flaming me for not helping him because he decided to go alone on his adventures and blame me. Calling someone an idiot is toxic but isn't the end of the world (like it's the least offensive word I could've used even though i should NOT say stuff like that). The bard didn't understand lane priority that's why I asked if he was bronze 5. I got frustrated because my jungler + my botlane were flaming me for not helping when vladimir destroyed them. It wasn't really my fault given the situation. Shouldn't have said what I said but there is context. > Then in the second game, all you did was complain about your jg. Not really... I called him out twice. Doesn't make it ok. > Having a negative attitude ruins the game for your teammates. Agreed > but you're the one that's holding them back by not wanting to try. But I did try even though I said I didn't. It was purely frustration not literal action in game. > You wouldn't want your own teammates to do that if you were ahead/having fun, so you shouldn't do it either Agreed but no one on my team was ahead… We were all getting thrashed without any chance at all. Doesn't mean I should be toxic though. > But if you do quit, it's probably for the best. This game is usually not very fun. Games are meant to be enjoyable, not time sucks. I agree. Used to love this game and it can still be very fun but the current gamestate is atrocious.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T11:45:20.825+0000) > > Frankly I agree with you. I simply think that zero tolerance policy is stupid. I'm not a criminal and won't accept to be threated as such. > > What's wrong with saying "hey we know you get frustrated at times but please think about others as well. Next time we will suspend you for negative behavior if you continue with this type of behavior. Have a nice day", > > Sounds much better than instantly getting suspended for 14 days and losing any chance at ranked rewards. again, I'm not going to get into this on someone else's topic, you had you own and it was explained. In the context of RIOT's game and rules you actually are a "criminal" and as such are displaying the hindsight that "criminals" usually do after they get punished aka system is working as intended
Ah the good old hidding behind toxicity to punish toxicity. You're just as bad as me if you have this black and white toxic view on how toxicity works. I actually think it's very childish. This method is stupid in real life (USA) and even worse when applied to a video game. We're people who want to have a good time, not criminals who deserve jail time. System working as intended indeed because I won't be toxic anymore because I quit. Can't be bothered playing a game where I'm seen as a criminal rather than a human being. system also works as intended when you have to grind 9 months to get your honor to a point where you aren't seen as a criminal and are eligable for ranked rewards. Get a grip.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-11T09:24:50.978+0000) > > I was negative in 3-4 games and went from honor level 3 to honor level 0 and a 14 day suspension. I can show chatlogs to show it wasn't even that severe and more deserving of a final warning and reducing my honor from 3 to 2. > > The honor/punishment system is a joke. > > > context: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/IhhMZNvx-i-just-got-a-14-day-suspension-from-level-3-honor-for-this Not trying to derail this thread so I'll only respond once to this considering you had your own thread, which you were told why you got punished "most of the players receive Chat Restriction punishments before getting their account suspended but you see, the IFS is sometimes skipping some steps when observing an outrageous behavior on an account or, **as it is the case for you, a constant trend of negativity in multiple matches**." Honor is a privilege and reward and the rules are clearly defined and considering you were toxic many times...this quote is right off the Chat restriction FAQ, "Competitive play should reward positive sportsmanship just as much as they reward great play" do you think you fall into the "good sportsmanship" category? superfire444: you're an idiot superfire444: dude superfire444: are you b5? superfire444: cause you inted 3-4x in the first 5mins superfire444: game is done superfire444: please just go end superfire444: im done superfire444: bard superfire444: honestly superfire444: are you bronze superfire444: you're def b5 mentally superfire444: first you dont do shit superfire444: but he did fuck all superfire444: no shit this game sucks superfire444: lmfao superfire444: what a cnacer superfire444: idc superfire444: this game is fucking shit superfire444: how is this even allowed superfire444: fucking stupid superfire444: jsut ff soooooo yeah not a whole lot of sportsmanship going on here, but please tell us more how you deserve your honor
Frankly I agree with you. I simply think that zero tolerance policy is stupid. I'm not a criminal and won't accept to be threated as such. What's wrong with saying "hey we know you get frustrated at times but please think about others as well. Next time we will suspend you for negative behavior if you continue with this type of behavior. Have a nice day", Sounds much better than instantly getting suspended for 14 days and losing any chance at ranked rewards.
WøOxer (EUW)
: Wait wait... LOL. U got down to lvl 1 from lvl 5 just for one chat restriction? And they wan't people to stop flaming and abusive? LOL I would be more toxic right now if I lost instantly 4 levels.
I was negative in 3-4 games and went from honor level 3 to honor level 0 and a 14 day suspension. I can show chatlogs to show it wasn't even that severe and more deserving of a final warning and reducing my honor from 3 to 2. The honor/punishment system is a joke. context: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/IhhMZNvx-i-just-got-a-14-day-suspension-from-level-3-honor-for-this
: I'm concurring then that it's just because of the amount you typed. Most chat restriction rants are a lot shorter than what you typed. It looks like you were complaining the entire game. Never seen a ban like it, but at the end of the day it's Riot's game. We can do what they tell us or we can play something else. After this two week ban, it can take as few as 1 report to escalate to a permanent ban. Seriously, search "permanent ban" in the bar. You cannot, under any circumstances, be negative in chat, spam pings, or do anything else that will get you reported for negative attitude, or you will lose your account. I'd recommend using /mute all at the start of games and not typing anything, ever. What helped me, the first week I was trying to come back from a 2 week ban (2 yrs. ago), was using the /note feature. It adds notes to a textfile rather than sending a message to your team. Whenever I felt the urge to shit talk my team, I'd /note it.
I only spoke the entire swain game explaining a concept. The other games weren't really the entire game. Nonetheless I decided to quit playing if my ban stands since 1. I don't feel welcome in a game where you just get banned rather than a strong warning. I was negative but a lot wasn't really that bad. I do deserve a final warning. I also think Riot handled this whole situation quite poorly. I feel of all the stuff that I could've done that broke the rules that this is one of the least problematic. Full on assaulting someone is worse in my opinion or literally ruining the game by inting or afking is worse. Doesn't mean it's ok what I did but immidiately banning me feels like a massive overreaction. A warning would be much more suitable given the "crime". Maybe I'm entitled but it doesn't feel right with me. 2. I can't be bothered playing a game where 1 mistake costs me my account. I'd rather take my time elsewhere since I clearly get frustrated at the current game state.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhhMZNvx,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T20:21:28.951+0000) > > I disagree. 3 inhibs down + 15k gold and the enemy refusing to end = unwinnable. > > Also I wasn't afk I simply asked the enemy to end me of my misery. You might be right, but again it's not for you to decide. There are people that believe the game is lost once you've lost your first turret. If one of them were on your team and started telling the other team which lanes were free to push, would you be ok with it as long as he felt the game was unwinnable? I would take an afk on my team over someone trying to give the game to the other team...no matter how lopsided it is at that point.
> You might be right, but again it's not for you to decide. There are people that believe the game is lost once you've lost your first turret. You realize that those situations are extremely different right? > If one of them were on your team and started telling the other team which lanes were free to push, would you be ok with it as long as he felt the game was unwinnable? If the game was 20-1 with the enemy having 2x the farm and 3-0 towers with 1 afk then please do. Especially when a troll refuses to surrender. Did ya know this happens in high elo quite often? > I would take an afk on my team over someone trying to give the game to the other team...no matter how lopsided it is at that point. I never give the game. I still farm and try to win. I just said it this one time because the game was beyond over.
Fegone (NA)
: yes you were very toxic. all game there is nothing positive, and you wrote A LOT. in all 3 games. that equivalents to constant toxicity. so yes, punishment justified.
I talk a lot, I do, but not everything is negative. It isn't positive but that doesn't mean it's automatically negative. Lots is actually neutral in the sense as "it's too late to do anything". I don't feel like that is a negative thing really as sometimes it's just really too late to do anything and the game is done. Also a last chance warning would be a better way to get the point across. Just lowering my honor from 3 to 0 and banning me for 14 days out of the blue (without warning) is way too harsh and doesn't do justice to what I did (in my opinion). If I continued to be toxic then sure ban me.
: Did you get a response?
Yes: Hey there, Thanks for reaching out to us! I am sorry to see you have received this 2-week suspension on your account. I have checked your in-game behavior in multiple matches in order to see if the punishment applied by the IFS is too harsh. As it seems that your attitude towards your team-mates and enemies in most of the recent matches is way too negative I am really sorry to inform you that I won't be able to modify this suspension. I really want you to understand that you are the only one responsible for your actions and that your behavior should be fair even though your team-mates are not always as good or as nice as you expect them to be, while constantly blaming and spamming the chat with offensive remarks really is considered to be toxic behavior. I strongly encourage you to take the time to read the Summoner's Code in order to avoid any future punishments: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ Nevertheless, I have some tips you can use to avoid future bans: Focus and concentrate on your own gameplay and teamwork. You can’t control others, but you can control yourself. Don’t fight fire with fire. Mute players who are creating a negative environment and report them at the end of the match. That way they’re the ones worrying about a ban, not you. Sometimes things can get heated. Don’t be afraid to take a break between games to reflect on what went wrong and what went right. Clear your head before hopping back into the next battle! Keep in mind that if audited again for negative behavior your account will be permanently suspended. The good news is that most players will never reach that level of punishment. In fact, most players who have been warned or suspended are able to change their behavior completely. I am confident that with the right attitude by taking the tips I’ve shared to heart you can avoid any bans in the future. Best of luck out there! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for your reply Hendmyaid. I totally disagree with your assessment. I have been negative but the 2 week suspension is way too harsh of a punishment. I know that I was toxic and that it was wrong of me but I don't think it should warrant a 2 week suspension. I haven't even been punished before since the new honor system. The system never gave me a warning at all and immidiately suspended me for 14 days. Again I admit I was negative, I said stuff I shouldn't have, but I don't think it's fair to punish me in this way. I wasn't even constantly blaming my teammates. Only after they said something to me. The game where I spoke a lot (where I was swain) I explained how lane priority works and why I couldn't help. I fair punishment would be a warning and reducing my honor level from 3 to 2. Not a 14 day suspension. I haven't sabotaged any game and always kept on trying even though I believed the game was done. I simply got frustrated and spoke in a sarcastic undertone. If after the warning I misbehave again I agree that a harsher punishment should be issued. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey, I know that most of the players receive Chat Restriction punishments before getting their account suspended but you see, the IFS is sometimes skipping some steps when observing an outrageous behavior on an account or, as it is the case for you, a constant trend of negativity in multiple matches. Look, I really understand that it is quite hard to keep your temper when getting tilted by your team-mates or by the way the game evolves and I know that sometimes aggressive words might slip out of that keyboard without you really meaning to offend anyone but only to control the situation, however, as you might already know, getting pissed off will never make the situation any better, while using a certain tone when giving advice might be perceived as offensive. Now, sadly, I can't change our punishment system as it was carefully implemented for the greater good of our community, however, I can promise you that by completely reforming your behavior and taking the advice I previously sent you, your account will be safe from future punishments. I am sorry for not being able to modify this suspension for you but please don't hesitate to contact us again if encountering any issue or have other concerns! Best regards, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I responded to this too but still have to receive an answer
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhhMZNvx,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:50:44.185+0000) > > It wasn't helping the other team, it was giving up (which is toxic) but the game was 100% done at that point. It's really not for you to decide that it's 100% done. If your team hasn't forfeited, then it's not done and revealing that you have an afk player and telling them they just need to push to win is cheating.
I disagree. 3 inhibs down + 15k gold and the enemy refusing to end = unwinnable. Also I wasn't afk I simply asked the enemy to end me of my misery.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhhMZNvx,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:51:09.991+0000) > > A lot isn't actually toxic though. i can't recall where i read it but there was a mod post a while back that discussed the chat volume thing but i dont know what thread it was from long story short too many = a flag
That sounds ridiculous though. Doesn't sound like a good way to set up a system like this.
: Alright. Based upon what you have presented, you are correct. This appears to be off. Here's how it goes. Like I don't mind and _completely_ understand a bit of "no, you messed up that play" in chat. Based upon the game's policy and standards and whatnot, I believe you're doing too much of that and with too much arguing in a game, and so that if that sort of thing happens frequently, a chat restriction may be granted as a reminder to keep to on-topic and in-game. But just a chat restriction. I did not see anything that would cause this to skip tiers on the escalation path past the two chat restriction tiers. I would suggest that you file a ticket with support because this does seem discrepant and far too harsh. I hope you get this ironed out.
I agree with you! thanks for your input. I'll let ya know once I heard back from riot.
: if i had to guess i'd say you got flagged bc of the sheer volume
Unker139 (NA)
: > superfire444: open mid > superfire444: lucian is afk > superfire444: Just push > superfire444: nothing can stop you It looks to me like this was in all chat. If so, that would warrant a 14 day ban for helping the other team. If not, the rest was 3 games of complaining non stop. I don't know how you manage to type that much and actually play. If you didn't have a 25 game chat restriction in the past, then i would submit a ticket to see if itbcan be reduced.
It wasn't helping the other team, it was giving up (which is toxic) but the game was 100% done at that point.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhhMZNvx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:17:02.787+0000) > > I haven't edited my chat nor have I been trolling/inting. > > I already sent a ticket but wanted you guys opinion anyway. If riot reviews my ticket I'll let you know. meh just a mistake maybe the person they did want to send it to was mistake for "the innocent" one and thought you were the " toxic one" or something like that
To be fair, I was toxic. Just not 14 day suspension toxic.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >This is my first punishment since they reset the punishment system. What do you mean by reset?
A couple years ago they renewed the punishment system (with the level 0-5 honor thing) and reset everyones previous notes about toxicity on their accounts.
Kei143 (NA)
: Then either you have edited out your chat, or the system mistakenly gave you the wrong reason for punishment, where it was supposed to be for trolling / inting instead. you can send in a ticket to https://support.riotgames.com and ask them to review your punishment.
I haven't edited my chat nor have I been trolling/inting. I already sent a ticket but wanted you guys opinion anyway. If riot reviews my ticket I'll let you know.
: Not at all? " I barely play the game this season." Like not even from before? Then the next question for players, (assuming they didn't edit logs, which is pointless to do) is: Did you int or anything? Did you give up on a bunch of games and wander around not doing anything?
Not at all. This is my first punishment since they reset the punishment system. I also never died intentionally or wander around doing nothing. I tried to play safe and farm. I once danced with the enemy but that game was beyond lost and my whole team danced.
: i can see why you where upset about this
I admit I was toxic but not to the extend deservering a 14 day suspension and level 0 honor.
Kei143 (NA)
: Looks like you don't play a whole lot of games and your punishment from the 25 game chat restriction didn't decay cos you didn't play much.
I never had a 25 game chat restriction. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
: Did you have a 25 game chat restriction?
Nope. I barely play the game this season. Was level 3 honor. Just logged in for a game and saw I got a 14 day suspension.
Rioter Comments
: Here you go: https://streamable.com/c3pc6 {{champion:141}} + {{summoner:4}} + AA = Instant one shot. {{champion:107}} + R (basic attack) = Another simple one shot. {{champion:55}} + one passive dagger + E = Does the same damage of the adc's total health. {{champion:107}} + R (basic attack) = Another rengar one shot (even QT had no reaction because it's just a thing). {{champion:59}} + {{summoner:4}} + R + AA = Instant one shot. (He couldn't even make use of the damage of his Q and E because varus died that fast). *** Quick Note: The video is not mine, as well as music, I collected these clips from youtube moments videos.
Ye all of them being ungodly fed. ADC's do the same (well in 2hits but same amount of counterplay) when being that fed
: You cant be serious now. Does anivia has sleep?
Glad you understood my point... They are pretty much the same in the counterplay division.
: Haven't had the pleasure of laning against Comet Sion till today
When I mentioned sion as shit to play against I got downvotes heavily and laughed at because "just dodge" Guess they never played against one.
: But the fact that she is so many hungry that she needs to build so much mana items. Even with {{item:3003}} buffed up 1400 mana, you'd still need at least 1 other mana item (Unless you get every blue) especially with how strong Baron is now, for her to kill Baron minions it drains way to much of her mana to do so. She has zero mobility skills on top of the lowest movement speed, its very easy to get a flank on her and kill her because all she really has is that wall as you mentioned...Also on top of the fact that {{summoner:4}} is on every champion, a large portion of the game has some form of dash or ways to go through that wall. She can be dived even with her egg, but it depends on who you are. Say if you are {{champion:105}} then you don't care about Anivia having her egg and can dive her and kill egg before even taking a few tower shots. But even if you can't dive her with the champion you are playing, you could always just force her egg and then back up and repeat once your CDs comes back. This game isn't always about "Me strong, me must kill enemy"...some times you will have to play around CDs and her egg is one of them which has a 4 minute CD. Once that is gone, she is super easy to kill and will force her to play more passive because at that point she's basically a strong cannon minion. Her range is pretty low, depending on who you are talking about. Her E/R ranges are short as they're around 650-750 which is the main portion of her damage. Yes if you are melee then she can be annoying to fight and get to but even if that is the case...most melee champions who go mid has some form of mobility. And while her R can "insta-clear waves" she uses 2 or 3x the amount of mana other heavy wave clear champions do. Like Ziggs can use E + Q and clear a wave for like 120 mana or so, Viktor can just Laser waves once when he gets the upgrade. Anivia on the other hand has to let her R sit there for at least 3 seconds which drains away a massive amount of mana (roughly 200-300 in the early game) which is why stacking so much Mana is needed. And no, her burst while it is strong isn't near a 1 shot until way later in the game when she gets a lot of AP. And if you say that she used her stun + E and R and killed you...then that isn't really bad because she used her entire kit to kill you...there are a lot of other champions who can do the same. She has a lot of weaknesses her self, as mention already in this post. She does well against a lot of champions but she also gets majorly destroyed against a lot of other champions. Want to fight Anivia? Poke to take advantage that you out-range her and her lack of mobility: {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} You can also play most Assassins into her if you know that match up good enough as in....Don't jump on her (unless from fog of war) and wait until she gets aggressive and then you automatically win that trade. Just force her egg and back off if you can't kill egg and repeat when your Ult comes back. Your 80-100 Second CD ult is much less than her 240 second egg. But then there is what I'd call the 2 hardest match ups for Anivia to deal with and that's {{champion:105}} {{champion:38}} Play one of them and watch Anivia cry as she really can't fight them. (Though Fizz is some what manageable with {{item:3102}} )
She can instantly push the wave, without any interaction, which means all your point about counterplay is null and void. Secondly if she takes tp (she usually does) the mana problem dissapears. If you can lane decently she will be faceroll and destroy anything. Lategame, when people are grouped, she will win you the game due to her insane damage and peel.
: Indeed BUT, there is a big BUT here. She has WAY LESS COOLDOWN THAN THEM (mostly), she deals a bit of true damage, she is quite slippery, her e is one of the best selfpeeling tools in the game (gradually slowing and then sleep which stops dashes in the proccess), she can (or rather could) literally one shot and dont get me started on her w. Thats why boards was so angry with her.
Not sure who you're talking about? Zoe or Anivia? (if her E would be Q/W/R)
: He's probably talking about a 200 cs 8+ kill Xayah who autoed him 3 times for a nearly instant kill. Because when you let some get really fed, they deal a lot of damage *mind blown*
: I want you to actually give proof that an ADC one shoted someone with one "freaking right click". In addition when you refer to ADC's being able to one shot you, I want you to prove to me how {{champion:22}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:429}} one shot you when they deal damage over time with their on-hit playstyle rather than instantly.
Show me where an assassin 1 shots someone with your definition of literal 1 shot (thus 1 action, not their whole combo) ADC's can kill champs in less than 2 seconds with 2-3 attacks.
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e801Ftoa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-10T14:10:38.017+0000) > > Am I the only one who thinks he was fine? Im sure you consider any champ you never see in any of your games "fine".
I see him in my games and he usually hard carries the game. He's fine except no one wants to play him.
: > Not really... How so? Anivia : dodge q, w completely useless against dashes/blinks, e low damage unless hit by q or r(even then it needs to fully charge to deal full damage), r deals sustained damage coupled with the medium range and the fact that hard cc cancels it makes it balanced. Sion: dodge q and telegraphed as fk, w destroy it and he loses a big portion of his damage, e usually is an oke when it enhances itself is when it becomes quite a problem but even then you can still dodge it, r unless you are already cced you are only going to get slowed by it. Veigar: dodge q, unless you are cced or slowed its your fault if you get hit by his w, e pretty easy to avoid if you move constantly and is useless against blinks and vlad's pool ( he completely bypasses it with his pool), r yes point and click and yes it deals damage but its an execute dont stand close to him when you are low on hp. > Being immobile doesn't mean they aren't too strong... they have plenty of peel or ways to deal with being immobile. Also their spells may be telegraphed but if you somehow get caught you're fucked. Not really usually they have one single spell that can be used to peel for themselves. And yeah OFC you will be fucked if you get caught. Thats what you get if you fail abusing their telegraphed spells.
Same goes for Zoe really... Just dodge Wonder why boards threw such a tantrum about her?
: Nocturne needed a buff, however buffing his R duration was not a good thing imo. Nocturne players don't even realize how strong nearsighted debuff actually is, while playing against one, you definitely understand the power of it. Buff his clear speed, his damage, but not this - this is honestly horrible to face.
> Nocturne needed a buff Am I the only one who thinks he was fine?
: Thats really weird. How can anivia, sion and veigar can infuriate you. All 3 of them have aspects that you can play around and well counterplay them. All 3 of them are immobile and they have telegraphed spells. I mean yeah sure sion on lane is kinda annoying (especially if he goes ap and you are squishy) but other than that he is pretty cool.
> All 3 of them have aspects that you can play around and well counterplay them Not really... > All 3 of them are immobile and they have telegraphed spells Being immobile doesn't mean they aren't too strong... they have plenty of peel or ways to deal with being immobile. Also their spells may be telegraphed but if you somehow get caught you're fucked.
: So having to look at grey screen most of the game is more fun then being poked by someone like {{champion:14}}?
Except you don't have to look at a grey screen most of the game. And yes Khazix has more counterplay than the insane poke and CC a sion has. Let alone his tankiness so you can't do anything in lane if you're the wrong champ.
: Most mana hungry champion in the game with zero mobility. Reduced armor and magic resist in egg form, makes it really easy to get the kill. Very low range, and probably the slowest moving skill shot in the game. Definitely, the problem is just you.
- Who cares if she's the most mana hungry champ in the game (she isn't btw). There are plenty of Mana items now which makes that weakness non-existant - Zero mobility? ok, but she has a wall, a slow and a stun to peel for herself. - Her egg being weaker doesn't mean it doesn't help her survive. Early game if she towerhugs she's 100% undiveable. - Range isn't that low since she can R (which insta-clears the wave) - Even the slowest skillshot can be hit, especially with wall placements and her R slow + teammates - If you get hit you're dead
Hayaishi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BaMPsgwm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-10T10:11:09.862+0000) > > Because people don't like to be 1 shot. > > Frankly they do accept being perma pushed/zoned by Anivia or Sion poking/clearing the wave instantly while poking you down and there is nothing you can do about it. > > People think Assassins are bad but they have one of the most healthy playstyles in this game. yeah k6 so healthy. Goes from his blue buff to botlane stealthed and one shots you with just duskblade.
First of all I didn't mention anything specific about champions. Just that the assassin play-style is one of the most healthy. Secondly, I'd rather deal with kha'zix who only 1-shots if far ahead than with {{champion:34}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:90}} (and i can name more). Those playstyles just are not fun **all game** long.
: People complain too much about assassin's
Because people don't like to be 1 shot. Frankly they do accept being perma pushed/zoned by Anivia or Sion poking/clearing the wave instantly while poking you down and there is nothing you can do about it. People think Assassins are bad but they have one of the most healthy playstyles in this game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There NO other champs that is as RNG-based as Zoe though
Yasuo though. Always random wether they are actually good or hard-feeding
: ##PHANTOMAXOLOTL's CANCER TIER LIST --- BEYOND CANCER: {{champion:84}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:412}} & {{champion:117}} Between the disgusting mobility, ability to reduce or completely avoid damage altogether, insane damage, scaling, and the fact that they literally will not die, I consider these champions top notch tilt worthy. Seeing any of these champs in champ select instantly put me in a bad mood, and for some reason if you main one of these champs you are probably that guy that spams laugh, mastery emote, and types "LOL" and "ez" in all chat when you make an "outplay". Yeah sure your champ might require good mechanics but you ain't a god when you're 4/2/2 so knock it off. I NEED CHEMO: {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:33}}{{champion:81}} & {{champion:61}} I hate these champs because they are LOW RISK, HIGH REWARD. They have some of the simplest kits in the game and they will abuse that to utterly destroy you if you make any mistake. Many of their "combos" are just pressing R and going ham, or going ham then pressing R, without much thought to it. Being killed by any single one of these champs its frustrating because it feels like they put absolutely no thought into actually killing you, it just happened by some accidental button presses. The good thing is these sort of champ's players are usually aware theyre playing some low skill shit and don't try to pretend like they're gods. I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE: {{champion:103}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:50}} These are the champs that are just gonna dick on you in lane, and given the slightest lead they will continue to shit on you without mercy. Don't expact to get any sort of a lead against a majority of these champs unless it's a very favorable matchup. Some of them require skill, but some not. Somewhat toxic but will only get to BEYOND CANCER level of toxicity if you feed into their egos by getting mad. They live off of rage and negativity.
Surprised you didn't mention Zed (although I <3 zed)
: Every time CertainlyT makes a new champion, they are hacking like a motherfuxker. When Yasuo first come out every mage must be like "WTF that windwall blocked my 1k burst combo he's hacking!". Same for Kalista, how could Rito's champ design team not realize able to infinitely kite is cancerous for melee champions? Dude can't make something without having everyone be like "why is this a thing?".
Because they only look at what's fun to play rather than also looking at what's fun to play against. Fun to play champions mean people want to play them more = more players playing = more $$$
Swegmec (NA)
: Tryndamere. Because every tryn player will splitpush the entire game and make us have to babysit a lane, only for him to 800 crit the person who goes to that lane and kill them.
And once he gets ahead he will towerdive over and over because he can press R to protect himself. You need more than one person to deal with him and that means you lose the rest of the map.
Show more

superfire444

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion