Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=vergil8084,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2nuAs1H,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:40:39.320+0000) > > nothing in life is free, if my acount rots unused or you gimme some cash is the same for me :D You were free to not make a post which makes me assume you are still playing this makes you reluctant to give up your account.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2nuAs1H,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T22:15:54.077+0000) > > You were free to not make a post which makes me assume you are still playing this makes you reluctant to give up your account. check my match history ;) still havent played still having he time of my life P.S. eevee is so cute in the new game *.*
: I literally cannot win a game and I just need to vent
Best thing would b to stop playig all togheter this game has cause me sirious issues and also physical harm, it's bad for all of us and its only getting worse.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=vergil8084,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2nuAs1H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:38:22.376+0000) > > If you buy it XD Why do you care, you don’t want it, just give it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2nuAs1H,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:39:20.584+0000) > > Why do you care, you don’t want it, just give it up. nothing in life is free, if my acount rots unused or you gimme some cash is the same for me :D
Jamaree (NA)
: Can I have your account then?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P2nuAs1H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:37:22.909+0000) > > Can I have your account then? If you buy it XD
Rioter Comments
: Riot needing to get their internal policies and employees straightened out has no bearing on how they expect us, the playerbase, to behave. The rules for us players are still in place and we still have to follow them.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EM090E5e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-03T19:19:36.529+0000) > > Riot needing to get their internal policies and employees straightened out has no bearing on how they expect us, the playerbase, to behave. The rules for us players are still in place and we still have to follow them. Agreed. But as an employee and a suposed (saying suposed cause not sure wtf riot doing atm ) role model, rioters shouldn't be allowed to behave publicly like this, if you work for something you have to behave the part and this inconsistency in riots behaviour is what gets people mad the rules are there for all and just because they make the rules they can't just break them
: Riot making a major fuck up like this does not entitle you, nor anyone else, to have a permaban lifted.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRqzTj2B,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:40:50.422+0000) > > Riot making a major fuck up like this does not entitle you, nor anyone else, to have a permaban lifted. No but they have to take actions against the person who did this if they dont then actualy peopel should feel entiteld to get their acounts back since they have been banned for way less bad stuff then that person did.
Rioter Comments
: Punished? Here's How This Board Can (or Can't) Help.
: Don't blame your team for your loss. In the end, you are apart of your team. Which can only mean that you are dragging yourself down when you talk about how bad your team has done. There is always something you could have done, but as I'm quite sure, you've probably contributed to the loss by telling your team they were terrible, & de-motivating them. Maybe because of your attitude towards them, they gave up all together? You need to understand they are people just like you, & although you may hate them as players, they may all hate you as a member of the team. Besides, there is nothing worse than a toxic team-mate. a toxic team-mate is worse than a team-mate who is having a bad match. there is so much more you could do, that you choose not to. instead of: - "This top laner. . . " - "omg you are bad" - "my team sucks, gg" - "Why didn't you go in? are you retarded?" You could be saying things like: - "wait for me top, I'm coming around for a gank" - "hey man, grab some Magic resist" - "Guys, we need to group up we do well in team-fights" - *Drops an On my way ping* "I'm going in to gank" So many times I've recovered from a bad match by just communicating with my team, & talking to them. There are tons of players that beat themselves up already, so they don't need the extra crap. I usually hear: - "omg I suck" - "Sorry dude I didn't see" - "I'm doing terrible" And I don't even need to tell you how to respond to that. You need to motivate your team, even if it is a loss. I bonded with my team in a completely destroyed match, & we came back for a victory. We had no turrets, & were defending our nexus from top, mid, & bot minions as a team, & when the enemy slipped up, we aced, shoved mid, & took it all they way to Nexus for the win. although the match was nearly an hour long, it was a match we turned around. No one understood how it was won, but I simply said "That was the best team-work I've ever had this whole year guys! very good job!" If you're doing great, you need to be a leader for your team, otherwise, your team ends up hating you for the negativity. Sure you could blow every single person on your teams mistakes up if you wanted to, but why? What's the point? do you like arguing, or making that person want to give up? You seriously need to think about why you are losing these games, instead of blaming everyone of your team-mates. You're living in a glass house, so don't cast stones at your team-mates.
> [{quoted}](name=Stand Alone Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGHb3y3R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-19T12:48:33.810+0000) > > Don't blame your team for your loss. > In the end, you are apart of your team. > Which can only mean that you are dragging yourself down when you talk about how bad your team has done. There is always something you could have done, but as I'm quite sure, you've probably contributed to the loss by telling your team they were terrible, & de-motivating them. Maybe because of your attitude towards them, they gave up all together? You need to understand they are people just like you, & although you may hate them as players, they may all hate you as a member of the team. > > Besides, there is nothing worse than a toxic team-mate. a toxic team-mate is worse than a team-mate who is having a bad match. there is so much more you could do, that you choose not to. instead of: > > - "This top laner. . . " > - "omg you are bad" > - "my team sucks, gg" > - "Why didn't you go in? are you retarded?" > > You could be saying things like: > > - "wait for me top, I'm coming around for a gank" > - "hey man, grab some Magic resist" > - "Guys, we need to group up we do well in team-fights" > - *Drops an On my way ping* "I'm going in to gank" > > So many times I've recovered from a bad match by just communicating with my team, & talking to them. There are tons of players that beat themselves up already, so they don't need the extra crap. I usually hear: > > - "omg I suck" > - "Sorry dude I didn't see" > - "I'm doing terrible" > > And I don't even need to tell you how to respond to that. You need to motivate your team, even if it is a loss. I bonded with my team in a completely destroyed match, & we came back for a victory. We had no turrets, & were defending our nexus from top, mid, & bot minions as a team, & when the enemy slipped up, we aced, shoved mid, & took it all they way to Nexus for the win. although the match was nearly an hour long, it was a match we turned around. No one understood how it was won, but I simply said "That was the best team-work I've ever had this whole year guys! very good job!" > If you're doing great, you need to be a leader for your team, otherwise, your team ends up hating you for the negativity. Sure you could blow every single person on your teams mistakes up if you wanted to, but why? What's the point? do you like arguing, or making that person want to give up? You seriously need to think about why you are losing these games, instead of blaming everyone of your team-mates. You're living in a glass house, so don't cast stones at your team-mates. bad team mates creat toxic ones and that is fact people need to man up and just get on with it if you suck you get flamed and thats fair the change from this mentalay to the one you are having is when people started to hate the toic community cause you give peopel more and more ways to say hey its not my fault hes toxic hes making me loose and stuff RIOT is a bad company with ad decission making and issoon getting hats coming to them
Cocho (NA)
: her winrate is still pretty good tho like it's always been
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZJft6vv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-23T21:08:45.287+0000) > > her winrate is still pretty good tho like it's always been yeah those 5 people can play her in their premade financed team casual play is dead in lol anyways
: When they make her less stally and frustrating to play against, I will be for buffs. It's frustrating, as it stands, for her to just sit in a lane post 6 and just free waveclear. It halts any pushing and genuinely isn't an interesting way to play the game
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZJft6vv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T20:52:50.677+0000) > > When they make her less stally and frustrating to play against, I will be for buffs. It's frustrating, as it stands, for her to just sit in a lane post 6 and just free waveclear. It halts any pushing and genuinely isn't an interesting way to play the game With all the nerfs no proper way to land q other then forseeing future its the only way to play her if she had other traits people wouldnt have to cover and wave clear
Rioter Comments
: where is the line drawn riot
When false positivity is a thing then everyone in league should be punished and banned since I dont know who is sarcastic and who not and dont come with context bs riot failed again
: if you are gonna bring that up you should atleast know that he was fired from riot shortly after
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=na833oks,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-09T18:10:17.687+0000) > > if you are gonna bring that up you should atleast know that he was fired from riot shortly after damage was still done and just proof riot maes bad decisions such a thing happening is a no go for any big company r institution
: Are you really trying to imply that saying someone looks like a homunculus - a fictional, magical being - is comparable to calling someone a f----- or a n-----? How do people even function if this is their thought process?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=na833oks,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-09T18:56:25.739+0000) > > Are you really trying to imply that saying someone looks like a homunculus - a fictional, magical being - is comparable to calling someone a f----- or a n-----? > > How do people even function if this is their thought process? sometmes i wonder how riot functions but yeah the homonculus comment made me realize they not XD
: I care about toxic people being toxic in the same way I care about someone answering a call in the middle of a movie theater. I don't want inconsiderate people like that ruining my experience, either now or in the future. If they can't learn to play well with others they shouldn't be allowed to play.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cEdTNx0T,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:27:31.127+0000) > > I care about toxic people being toxic in the same way I care about someone answering a call in the middle of a movie theater. > > I don't want inconsiderate people like that ruining my experience, either now or in the future. If they can't learn to play well with others they shouldn't be allowed to play. and words do hurt!
Shukr4n (EUW)
: toxicity comes from players, not from game. devs are not parents, neither teachers, neither "policemen", devs are developing the game. how do u cure a sickness that is caused by players and not by the game? by informing those players that their attitude is not suited for the game . what do u do if some players decide to not careing about the rules put by devs to have a decent envointment? they create a ladder of punishments that, like a ladder, restrict priviledges of such players the more they break rules. when u have broke rules enough to be tagged as "non suited at all" they permaba you. permaban is not a punishment anymore. permaban is a clear sign that states " WE dont wat you to play OUR game. go away".
> permaban is a clear sign that states " WE dont wat you to play OUR game. go away". Yeah sure riot loves it when you get banned make a new acount and spend money to get your stuff back american low ass money greedy useless devs
: just a classic case of randomly getting banned for absolutely no valid reason
riot just punishes you for net staying thre and getting hit by those trolls they shouldnt bann people if they are aggrevated in the first place
Rioter Comments
: I've found what will kill LOL
I totaly agree lol is simply a bad game. Money ruined it Riot is a slave to capitalsem.
Kei143 (NA)
: I don't think so. I look at chat restrictions as a consistent bad behavior. So during those 6 months, one has been toxic and are slowly building up their toxicity score until they pass the punishment threshold and get punished. We'll look at qtpie again, it took him 400 games or so to get out of h1, but he was still toxic in some off those games. Since a lot of the higher elos don't report each other, it may have been slightly faster for him. But regardless, he was still would have been validly reported in those games, which wpuld drastically slow down his honora progress. I've seen cases here of people getting out from h0 to h2 in 250 games. So it all depends on how you act in game. Side note; did you know that the system has the capability of reading context? It can identify that you are using positive language to encourage others and your honors progress will be accelerated.
Ofcourse they dont report eachother cause they know that cussing someone out is normal f they screw up. they play for money if you looe you get less money thats why you get mad its the low elo players who dont get that and those 13 year olds who need "safespaces cause words do hurt" that ruined this game.
Rioter Comments
: And how do you know he didnt get a punishment? Feedback notifications rarely pop up even when people get punished.
riot would realy have to tell more specificly if they punish someone so you can be at ease of mind
Rioter Comments
: Taking only about a week is a good thing.. it usually took longer in the old system.
> [{quoted}](name=KirotheImmortal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Gxo2zsY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T13:00:27.199+0000) > > Taking only about a week is a good thing.. it usually took longer in the old system. The whole sistem is still bad and gets a riot wants your money flavour.
Rioter Comments
: send screenshots (if you took any of the incident) and send a support ticket to Riot detailing in what game this occurred.
How does detailing of wahat game look like?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Only freshly unranked people get to have their Placement Matches solely decide their initial placement. You could've played during the preseason and raised your rank all you wanted so your placement would be favorable, but you didn't.
I randomly remembred the password of my first acount about 10 days ago...so this wasn't an option ;(
: Placment matches
"measly 10 matches"well they were hard earned wins and since my skill level doesn't corespond to that of 2 years ago (wich is probably the mmr with wich all got calculated with) it is kinda sad for me... I know that I am probably the only such case, but its realy taking a toll on my psyche if I get put so low and now have to deal with ragers, quiters and for my standards bad players. Yeah yeah ofcourse people are allowed to try ranked, they also are allowed to be worse as well as better than me, but it is frustrating to put up with it if I simpley should be putting up with other problems that arise in higher tier matches... In the end this is of no help to me, since I wont be learning any new things and hoen my skills and neither for any other player who wont be able to stand up to me because of the skill gap...and there is also the problem of riot saying I'm elo boosting since my skill is far greater then it was 2013.
Rioter Comments

vergil8084

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion