D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: yes but champions have x2 more base armor than base mr
>yes but champions have x2 more base armor than base mr yes but AD have base AD (and usually more than APs) while AP champions start with 0 base AP also AD champions usually deal more pre-mitigation damage than the AP and have more acces to %armor penetration (also common in many AD kits) and true damage for compensating that,plus they have their AA as DPS give AP champions base AP and AP damage on-hit on their AA and we can talk about the difference in base armor and MR
: I've been 0/10, I've been 10/0
>Just depends if I had my daily cup of orange juice today {{champion:41}} oranges OP {{champion:41}}
Zertryx (NA)
: I like how fioras ult was changed because it had no counter play because she became invulnerable and untargetable, yet zed is still allowed to keep his. Building an item to Counter an ult is NOT how counter play should be handled, that is just poor design. Fizz's ult is a good example of how to make good counter play, if he lands it he gets rewarded, but if im able to side step or use minions or some how juke it i get rewarded. Zed though there is literally NOTHING i can do to prevent his ult from hitting me other than building an item or playing a champ that has an "invulnerable move (and even then he can just get me with it if the cd reset) Edit: also one reason i have 0 issue with Fizz, Vlad, Elise, ect and their invulnerable moves is because 1 they are not ults so the damage isnt a ridiculous amount and 2 i can get out of their way from them when they attempt them, its not a point and click on me and there is nothing i can do to escape it ... Counter play. What they should do if they dont really wanna mess with his kit, is make it so he has to play it in reverse ... instead of his ult amplifying his damage after make it so he has to land 3-4 ability on the target so he can ult them and do a burst, similar to like how yasuo has to ult durring a knock up. This allows it so ppl can attempt to juke zeds stuff but if they end up being good and land their skills they get rewarded and ult you
> [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T6Zyfcvq,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-22T07:58:24.914+0000) > >if he lands it he gets rewarded, but if im able to side step or use minions or some how juke it i get rewarded. you know that it doesn't get blocked by minions and that it's literally impossible to sidestep if he didn't miss it on his own? you either have flash or you are dead,it's definitely not a good example > its not a point and click on me and there is nothing i can do to escape it ... Counter play. i want to see you dodging fizz E without a dash/flash >Zed though there is literally NOTHING i can do to prevent his ult from hitting me other than building an item or playing a champ that has an "invulnerable move (and even then he can just get me with it if the cd reset) you are supposed to dodge his Q so the mark will barely tickle you,the problem is that electrocute + dusk allow him to kill his target anyway since they are going to get amplified as well i still remember when riot changed zed ult (before the lethality was added) from amp any damage to amp only physical damage because {{item:3153}} proc (at the time its active would deal %max HP as **magic** damage) was giving him too much free damage on his ult,THAT was a healty change now we have 1000 external damage sources getting amplified by his ult at the point that even without his Q he still can kill his target
: Riot can we please get more emotes on the wheel? Here I even designed it for you.
>Obviously my art skills aren't nearly as good as your design teams proceed to show an art better than the original
: Who would be on your dream team?
top : {{champion:164}} or {{champion:98}} jungle : {{champion:113}} or {{champion:164}} mid : {{champion:103}} bot : {{champion:37}} + {{champion:21}}
Zertryx (NA)
: 2 Yasuos
: Hypothetical Question
ADC/tank meta (since burst can be easily ignored DPS becomes dominant) passive laning phases ({{champion:112}} {{champion:34}} and other scaling champions are in meta and lane bullies are the equivalent of the old disco nunu) games would last hours the only good side would be that people wouldn't instakill baron and dragons but that they could get actually contested
: > [{quoted}](name=Ash Lockheart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jHrVW5qz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-19T19:03:05.927+0000) > > {{champion:57}} Someone say wood? {{champion:427}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jHrVW5qz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-19T19:05:41.884+0000) > > {{champion:427}} He said "wood" not "weed" dude
: Ahri mains aren't directly salty (at least, not here on the boards). I feel like the main complains about them is that they downvote anything that is remotely related to their champ needing to be nerfed hard (and that is pretty easy to notice if you look at the gameplay boards regularly) and the only exception to this rule is when someone is making such a thread while also calling out this unreasonnable behavior just like those you mentionned. Agreed, Ahri mains don't deserve the hate they get, but they definitely represent a problem for their champion's balance. Ever since her release, Ahri was put very frequently into very unhealthy states (just like today) but was kept untouched for far longer than she should've because of her huge fanbase. So, in my opinion, the actual hate comes from the fact that it has been far too often that Ahri mains biased Riot's opinion whenever she needed nerfs, and most non-Ahri players want this to stop for once.
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qvtuawq5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-18T17:32:01.169+0000) > > Ahri mains aren't directly salty (at least, not here on the boards). I feel like the main complains about them is that they downvote anything that is remotely related to their champ needing to be nerfed hard (and that is pretty easy to notice if you look at the gameplay boards regularly) and the only exception to this rule is when someone is making such a thread while also calling out this unreasonnable behavior just like those you mentionned. > > Agreed, Ahri mains don't deserve the hate they get, but they definitely represent a problem for their champion's balance. Ever since her release, Ahri was put very frequently into very unhealthy states (just like today) but was kept untouched for far longer than she should've because of her huge fanbase. So, in my opinion, the actual hate comes from the fact that it has been far too often that Ahri mains biased Riot's opinion whenever she needed nerfs, and most non-Ahri players want this to stop for once. most of ahri mains actually wanted her safety gutted and her skillcap raised (especially her W,many don't like this targeted damage) but riot doesn't give a fk and kept her as the janna of the midlane....looks like they like the fact that everyone can pick her and doing well,maybe for selling her skins? idk also i think the reason why most of her experienced players don't feel like she's so strong it's because she have so much power budget in her safety (literally ALL her abilities have a form of safety) which an experienced player often won't use (except the fact that her W have no cast time and her ult as escape really few time)
: I see more threads complaining about Ahri mains being toxic
Because we are on lol boards,a bunch of salty,delusional silver players that cry for everything that beat them,the logic is not allowed only the circlejerk (and since now it's ahri mains being delusional weebs that don't know how to play this is the absolute truth,you can't deny it) not even joking,literally everytime i see a "nerf X champion" post i check the author match history and i see he just got beaten by this champion,those post often makes literally 0 sense and were done with the only purpose of complaining about X champion (they didn't want to discuss,they wanted other people to agree with them in the hope that X champion would get nerfed) so when the mains try to explain how to play against it and/or the problems with this champion kit and/or how it could be fixed without hard gutting it they just get flamed and downvoted into oblivion talking about ahri mains i see that most of us (not including myself) are too nice and reasonable despite getting flamed for no reason everytime they write something,**even when they are NOT talking about her**
: its amazing how theres always 10-14 downvotes when its about ahri.
: Post augment ideas for your favorite champs!
{{champion:103}} * her passive last twice and is applied everytime she hit an enemy,this effect can stack up to 5 times plus she ignore unit collisions * her Q heals now is a drain (damage her enemies and heals her for X value) and it is applied on every abilty and AA (no need to stack it) * after using her W for the next 2 sec everytime a foxfire is fired this ability get recasted for replacing the lost one * her foxfires now will orbit around her (kinda like A.Sol passive) without engaging anyone untill you recast her W enemies hit by the foxfires are knocked back and stunned for 0.5 sec * her charm will not stop on the first target (it's an AoE skillshot liker her Q) and its duration is increased by 50% charmed enemies now will attack other enemies near ahri * her ult gives her 6 dashes after dashing her next AA deals bonus AoE damage around the target hit (like {{item:3025}}) * every X kills she gets a free use of one of her dash ult (she can dash once without consuming her ult) when she dashes through an enemy she will deal damage and charm him for 2 sec
: Wouldn't it be cool if a mage-hunter champ would exist?
just build {{item:3155}} on any AD and you made it {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Thoughts about Zoe
> 2. Sleepy Trouble Bubble > > If Zoe miss this skillshot the field should slow the opponent on it (the field is getting you tired) instead of the same effect as hitting the skill. > > The zoning effect is really really powerful and sometimes it is better to miss this ability. If you hit someone you should get rewarded more than missing. what if it the zone works like {{champion:112}} W? you get slowed inside it and if you stay for X time you get the sleep (and the damage amp) also i think the real problem is that she can point blank it,it's really frustrating not to being able to engage her because if you try she will throw her E in your face blocking your combo (not every champ can reach and kill someone in 1.4 sec especially in early game) and oneshoting you or almost,if she really need she can use her ult as disengage right after she hit her E and when she comes back you are CC'd so she can run away i mean,i'm fine if she can oneshot me as long as i can do the same,but when she's so hard to engage when you are not an hard counter/you are not in team it feels really unfair (yeah i know my main {{champion:103}} actually share the same problem but it's not like the reasonable part of her playerbase is asking to fix it since the season 5...)
: > [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTEEVXLs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-13T19:46:59.975+0000) > > well,yasuo will more likely throw it in your face and sit inside it since it last an eternity so...i know it was a joke but it doesn't really matter,this champion is still outplay proof {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You want to outplay Yasuo? Sit under your tower. He will outplay himself and flash into you then spam M7 as he goes 0/100
yeah that's what a **bad** yasuo will do,if you assume your enemy is a monkey everything can be fair talking about someone who will not int there is not much you can do,and returning to the initial topic they didn't "make" veigar ult less clear,it already looks like his Q on live,if anything they didn't fix the problem
: Thank you for making Veigars ult look like his Q
>Now Yasuo wont know when to windwall it anymore. well,yasuo will more likely throw it in your face and sit inside it since it last an eternity so...i know it was a joke but it doesn't really matter,this champion is still outplay proof {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Ahri charm is VERY different than Ryze root. Ryze W doesn't invalidate enemy attacks, summoner spells, or item actives. Might I also add, that though E is an "easily dodgable skillshot" the projectile speed is decent that if you aren't actively reading their movements that it's very easy to land. Also, the buff to Ahri was an unnecessary buff to a decent champion but Ahri mains constantly beg for buffs. I have seen the Ahri subreddit and it is pathetic.
lol dude,she rly needed a buff since after many nerfs and a bad mini rework she was nearly a trollpick above high plat just for info,it was the first real buff they did to her since her release also if her playerbase were asking for buffs and after a while riot actually gave them could it be that her mains were actually right? > that though E is an "easily dodgable skillshot" the projectile speed is decent that if you aren't actively reading their movements that it's very easy to land its cast time it's pretty high,the projectile speed is average as well as the hitbox (maybe just a bit smaller than similar abilities) anyway my point is that it's **unreliable**,you really understimate how much power budget a point click CC takes away ryze's W prevent his enemies to dodge his Q so it's not too much different,and it invalidates enemy mobility and zone them since it's point click (you can't get near or you get snared and nuked by his combo),if it'd be even an hard CC it would be totally broken i'm not saying it was the optimal way to nerf him,but this nerf could be bigger than we expect >I have seen the Ahri subreddit and it is pathetic. there are 2 or 3 delusional people (like in every forum/in real life),but the average it's not a crybaby
: Ryze nerfs will do nothing to SoloQ and Pro-play
i just want to remind that 0.4 sec on {{champion:103}} E (an easily dodgable skillshot) made her win rate raise by about 5%,0.5 sec on a point click CC are actually huge for high elo this won't affect much his soloQ because in this time he can do his combo anyway,but in premade teams or pro play it's a really huge nerf since he have less catch potential,less peel and less escape from ganks
dej03 (EUNE)
: can i stream lol for i3 6100 4gb ddr4 grapich integrated
i don't think you can even play the game with this PC
ZJD123 (NA)
: Feedback/Analysis : ADC itemization and extremely unsatisfactory state of Essence Reaver
it's not an ADC only problem,look at the AP builds they are also always the same for each type because riot forced them into one specific build/build path (your only "choice" is if build {{item:3102}} or {{item:3157}}) i think it's because if there is less build diversity champions are easier to balance (less variables to consider) and since the balance team is barely able to keep this game half balanced in this way i think they are actually doing it on purpose _____ returning to the ADC itemization i think stormrazor should give crit instead of AS (so we even nerf {{champion:202}} MS) _edit : or making it an AS item with no AD (builds from zeal)_,ofc with its passive adjusted in this way this item can feel more slot efficient and give you your powerspike early (as it was supposed to do) edit : this change would make it more mandatory but you'd need to build 1 less item for reaching the 100% crit (1 more free slot)
: I'm gonna make a bold statement. They need to nerf {{item:3115}} to indirectly nerf her AP build. It is super cheap and gives AP 80 with 50%Attack speed, 20% CDR and magic damage that scales with AP that fuels her upgraded W&E even faster. Honestly that is the reason why that build is a problem. Doesn't help that Rage blade is also a part of the problem but that item is always been broken or useless in the past. Still, Nerf Nashers tooth.
so any onther champion that builds {{item:3115}} is fked up because kai'sa abuse this item?
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: {{item:3089}} + {{item:3089}} ultimate ultimate item
: If you could combine any two finished items of your choice, what would they be?
{{item:3100}} + {{item:3152}} oneshoting machine : ON
: > [{quoted}](name=Shroom Merchant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdxbEhro,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T16:11:46.885+0000) > > the hacker took your account used scripts to play they banned due to scripts Obviously. My concern is why they did not even mention my account being hacked. Those emails were the ONLY emails or form of a response to my support ticket for account recovery. It seems like an automated message, and no one even read the information I had given them.
> [{quoted}](name=obeseSpider,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdxbEhro,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T16:16:47.496+0000) >It seems like an automated message once i wrote a ticket to riot too and i can confirm that they are automated message (the messages were giving random answers that had nothing to do with my questions) keep writing tickets and a rioter will answer you
: Questions about Yasuo hate posts
>Is making Yasuo hate posts getting old? well,as long as the issue it's still here i don't see why people should stop complaining,if anything i wonder why riot didn't do anything about it yet since they are aware that this ability is totally unfair (remember the most hated champion page that they did a while ago?)
: Yasuo's passive flow should be the resource to proc his W
so he will never be able to cast his W? yasuo doesn't decide when his shield is going to proc,it procs on any damage from champions/monsters so using this ability would be nearly impossible especially when he have a DoT on (buying a {{item:2033}} would be enough for making yasuo play without his W) i get it,his W is really unfair to play against but making it unfair for the other side is not a good choice either as i said in another post : > [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yjd6TdJz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-09T15:00:37.175+0000) > > just lower its duration to 0.5/1 sec > > i'm fine if yasuo have good reaction times and blocks my damage with his W > > i'm not fine if he gets rewarded for panic clicking,using it in the wrong direction,dashing on me with his E and throwing his W on my face so for the next 4 sec i can't hit him (no reactions,no good play,he literally got rewarded for pressing W before engaging),or having him sit inside it and being literally untargettable for some champions edit: this would make him way less frustrating to face,one of the most common things that yasuo players do is using his W as soon as they get in a melee range with their E using it as invulnerability zone instead of a reacting spell,giving him a brainless trade that rewards him as much as using the windwall propely
: Yasuo's windwall has 25 sec cd some ults have less cooldown and meanwhile mages can spam 3 spells that have 2-6 seconds of cd the things balance out pretty good the windwall is up for 4 seconds and u can easily play around it + yasuo is still a melee champ and can be shut down with ease. Ppl are shitting on yasuo and other "broken champs" because they lack the skill to beat them and they gotta blame it to something else.
>Yasuo's windwall has 25 sec cd which is basically a waindwall per minion wave,he can deny farm or hard trade you using his E as gap closer,W in your face,some AA and Qs then back off using his E on minions or kill you if you are low,every minion wave his shield and clear wave will makeh hard fight back after that >some ults have less cooldown you mean yasuo's ult? {{sticker:sg-lulu}} >meanwhile mages can spam 3 spells that have 2-6 seconds of cd remind me his Q/E CD compare his R CD with the average of ult CD in this game tell me after how many combos he runs OOM (wait,he's always OOM,wtf this champion is so weak!!! XD)
: 62 people need to hit the practice tool. Now more than ever. I'm not gonna "explain" why you and 61 others are wrong, because you and people like you don't want to hear it regardless. I'm just here to let you know that you're wrong. Dead wrong.
while i think you are wrong and YOU should try to play any ranged champion against a decent yasuo i agree that the number of people that belive something doesn't make this thing true
: > [{quoted}](name=The Chad Support,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yjd6TdJz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-09T14:11:16.261+0000) > > just dodge it Right, when i play Ashe and get my ult blocked when it clearly hitted him, i don,t think i can dodge..
>Right, when i play Ashe and get my ult blocked when it clearly hitted him, i don,t think i can dodge.. https://youtu.be/uUwnHNyGN5s?t=255 watch until 4:22
Azeranth (NA)
: You have to realize that there are plenty of champions, brand for example where "Blocks my damage" is a little misleading. Brand's abilties depend on his passive. If you aren't maximizing passive use, then your numbers are low, and you are wastings cooldowns and mana with little reward. So, Yasuo windwall makes it so I can never land Q or R against him and because I spent my EW before he walled, I can hit the Q after, but by the time my EW is back up, and I have brought the wave back to a position to fight him, windall is back up, and I am never a champion. THe same is true for nearly every other champion who relies on a porjectile in order to even use their kit Its not just the damage, or the 1 CC, it the way it cripples dozens of other kits by existing, because it denies the one opportunity you get against the slippery, free lane shoving, tons of AoE always dashing resourceless monster that is yasuo. WHO SCALES BEYOND BELIEF and has a 2.5 second stun that isn't a skill shot
it can deny both your Q and R because it last 4 sec,with a lower duration you could just wait 0.5/1 sec and even if it blocked one of your abilities the other wil hit and this assuming he will use it with the right timing,because most of the yasuo i see just randomly press W when they are in a melee range so it doesn't matter what you do you just can't fight back for the whole fight/trade (ofc this couldn't happen with a shorter W duration) if else you are just wasting your spells on his W throwing them all at once it's not yasuo's fault
: Those champs don't engage. They poke and kite. Ahri's the only exception, and half Ahri's damage is fucking auto-targeted. So why should Akali lose what allows her to combo her skills as a squishy, melee champion? Because you don't want to die? Sorry, but you're trying to kill her just as much as she's trying to kill you.
>Those champs don't engage. They poke and kite. this during the laning phase because unlike akali they don't have the damage for 100-0 someone so they have to do something called trading before killing someone but when they want to fight/execute someone they have to hit them >Ahri's the only exception, and half Ahri's damage is fucking auto-targeted. there is a difference between having half of your abilities targeted and half of your damage targeted most of her damage is in her E and Q while her R and W have a laughable base damage + scaling >So why should Akali lose what allows her to combo her skills as a squishy, melee champion? like i said in the other comment don't pretend that she doesn't have the tools for this playstyle,she have sustain for healing the poke that she gets and her W gives her enough survivability (and actually it makes her nearly impossible to kill since unless you don't have like 5 ms and god-like raction times you can't physically click on her when she shows up from her W) >Because you don't want to die? Sorry, but you're trying to kill her just as much as she's trying to kill you. because i don't like to get killed by an enemy that i can't target for 5+ seconds with sustain that kills me with targeted damage (her Q/R can't be dodged without a predict {{summoner:4}},her passive is an AA) i like when the fight is even,not when enemy champion auto-wins the fight because i can't fight back she needs to take more risk and she should be punished for mistakes such as missing an ability
: > [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oWqFQXlU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T15:49:15.556+0000) > > a lot of champions engage with a unreliant ability,and in many cases they can't efford to miss their blockable,small and dodgable ability because unlike akali they don't have any other reliable tool for dealing their damage > > {{champion:103}} E > > {{champion:99}} Q > > {{champion:163}} W > . > . > . > and so on > > i don't see the problem if she'd not 100% brainless Ahri E travels much faster then akali e and is bigger and is more rewarding to hit overall. Lux q can go through a minion to reach someone Taliyah W goes through minions {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
>Ahri E travels much faster then akali e and is bigger you clearly never player her,her E have less range than akali's E and the hitbox/speed is the same (with a bit higher cast time,like ~0.1 sec i guess,anyway nothing of noticeable) >and is more rewarding to hit overall. >Lux q can go through a minion to reach someone both ahri's and akali's E are a death sentence (both allow them to start their combo),the difference is that ahri have way more power in her E so if she miss it she's not just losing ~60 damage but she's getting heavily punished ahri's E is her main source of damage,akali's E is just a gap closer that can be replaced with her ult/flash if missed,her damage is all in her Q (undodgable without a predict {{summoner:4}} ),passive (undodgable) and ult (undodgable without a predict {{summoner:4}}),it means they are both as much rewarding as other is but akali loses less for missing it (which is not totally insane since she's melee) lux Q can be blocked by the second unit,so if you stay behind 2 minions you are safe >Taliyah W goes through minions ok it wasn't the best example but it's still easy to dodge and it have less range,aka it's unreliable
: Lemme rephrase in a way that's less susceptible to random nonsense: *These champions aren't designed around engaging either large fights or skirmishes being one of their core strengths. Their main strengths center around kiting enemies and throwing out magic damage from a relatively large distance. Akali, however, needs to risk life and limb to land on a target, kill them, and somehow escape the scene without dying. The mages you listed have a MASSIVE advantage you guys keep fucking ignoring called POSITIONING. They are allowed to position much safer than an assassin can while still being more useful than assassins in most cases. Akali doesn't have that, so she gets other tools.*
let's ignore that unlike them akali has the tools for diving into a team like her W,also if she miss her E she can still ult and do the same (her E deals no damage,it's just a gap closer) she have way more room for mistakes and her kit compensates the fact that she's melee
: > [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oWqFQXlU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T10:53:22.975+0000) > > Yeah I don’t even get why she needs it. It’s not like she had trouble reaching her target anyway. > > And while we’re at it, increase the time it takes for her to go back to stealth. It you have more than 15ms ping you can’t even autoattack her. Think about this. What would be the point in PLAYING akali when her only non ult engage is blockable by minions is small can be dodged
> akali when her only non ult engage is blockable by minions is small can be dodged a lot of champions engage with a unreliant ability,and in many cases they can't efford to miss their blockable,small and dodgable ability because unlike akali they don't have any other reliable tool for dealing their damage {{champion:103}} E {{champion:99}} Q {{champion:163}} W . . . and so on i don't see the problem if she'd not 100% brainless
LCS Lotus (EUW)
: Riot should make massive Aurelion q do massive amounts of dmg
honestly it wouldn't be a bad idea,it would fit his playstyle but you don't need to oneshot people,you just need to deal a lot of damage when charged you can't always make the things exactly like in the lore,{{champion:103}} in her lore is able to hold you as much as she pleases with her charm and she can't miss it (also she can use it even when "stunned"),like {{champion:11}} is supposed to run faster than the sound and so on i don't think he need a buff,he's actually really strong in the right hands so he can't get buffed,but a neutral change like nerfing his point blank Q damage and making it deal more damage the more it travel with a cap (kinda like {{champion:142}} Q) would be interesting
Astrelek (EUNE)
: Ultra Rapid Fire should be brought back - Ultra Rapid Fast
bring back the old URF,not this lame aram URF
: REMOVE. WINDWALL.
just lower its duration to 0.5/1 sec i'm fine if yasuo have good reaction times and blocks my damage with his W i'm not fine if he gets rewarded for panic clicking,using it in the wrong direction,dashing on me with his E and throwing his W on my face so for the next 4 sec i can't hit him (no reactions,no good play,he literally got rewarded for pressing W before engaging),or having him sit inside it and being literally untargettable for some champions
: She doesn’t have super strong self peel. She doesn’t even have any CC. She’s reliable in the sense that she can actually function as a carry, and you don’t have to perform absolutely perfect on her in order to do that. Nearly all other ADCs right now have that necessity, as if you perform one minutia out of line, you’re dead instantly.
>She doesn’t have super strong self peel a shield that covers ~60% of her HP,invisibility + 2 mobility spell and a decent burst + DPS,she does and she can easily (reliably) outduel most bruisers and assassins i'm not talking about the damage output,i mean if as bruiser/assassin you jump on a ashe without support she's going to die,if you jump on a kai sa without support you are going to get your ass kicked anyway this is the reason why she's that reliable,because she simply can't get assassinated unlike other ADC that need a good positioning and a good support for surviving
: I'm sorry But what? So an entire role must feel bad to play, simply because people don't want to play support and it has to be overbuffed?
i think he mean that an ADC shouldn't have all this realiable and strong self peel,she can already outduel most assassins without her support,put a janna/lulu with her and she's unkillable
: The problem is that those "zero-counterplay supports" end up being the *only* counterplay to a lot of those melees they hard-counter. When Talon runs at an ADC, the support either peels Talon off or the ADC dies. Same if it's a Xin, or Voli, or Udyr, or LB, or Katarina, or just about any of the rest of that roster. If you make the supports have counterplay for those champions, then the support and ADC feel shit on because the support has to land their less-reliable abilities to actually save the ADC, while said bruiser/assassin just runs at them and can't really miss anything. So *all* of them need to be given real counterplay at the same time.
while i agree some assassins lacks counterplay there are also many assassins that give enough counterplay and in most of the cases you can avoid getting killed by them with a good positioning and/or proper build and/or your team help and/or a proper play (ofc when they are overfed they os you,like any other champ) this doesn't happen with the mentioned supports,they just stick to their ADC/APC and peel it,nothing that you can do about it
Kelg (NA)
: What are some of your favorite things about your champion(s)? (Gameplay or Art related)
{{champion:103}} i really love the kitsune as mythological creature and the legends behind it,also for some reasons i find the animal ears / tails really cute (edit : i mean in the same way you find a puppy cute)
: > [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jfmhAIVg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T15:46:29.397+0000) > > ADC tanking teamfights better than tanks while melting people faster than assassins? > > no thanks that was the most cancer meta ever > > > > anyway i don't mind if enchanter supports are viable again as long as they don't become shield bots that delete from the game anyone who isn't an ADC/tank/artillery mage except ADC base stats all got nerfed in 8.11, so that wont happen anymore. also ardent censor has had multiple nerfs. so they can rebuff enchanters..
actually they got nerfed pre 6 and buffed post 6,their burst got nerfed through items the problem is that when enchanters are in meta they are a pain to deal with unless you are a tank/ADC/artillery mage,literally any champion from any other role gets hard countered by supports like lulu or janna at the point that they can't be played when they are in meta there is literally **nothing** you can do as melee/low range champion against a lulu that **point click** polymorph you for 2.25 sec,gives a second HP bar to your target with her point click instant shield/ult and gives him an AA damage boost you can't outplay those champions by any means so you just can't play against them (again,when they are in meta),and as long as it doesnt'get fixed making their kits healthier i don't want to see them in meta again
: Top 5 skin lines, imo (and my favorite skin from each)
Star Guardian.....SG Ahri Pool Party.....ikd here probably pool party mundo Arcade.....Arcade Ahri (k no bias they are my favourite skins of this game along with DJ Sona in my favourites skin lines) troll skins.....Birdio/pizza delivery Sivir
: I used to love Overwatch, but then for some reason I just kinda stopped playing. I think I stopped like right before Moira was released and then I kinda played on and off for a while. The last time I played it was months ago. I don't even know what that hamster dude does.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gPREv3vb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-08T05:01:13.370+0000) > I don't even know what that hamster dude does. you should try it,it's really fun
l MrD l (NA)
: anyone misss when...
ADC tanking teamfights better than tanks while melting people faster than assassins? no thanks that was the most cancer meta ever anyway i don't mind if enchanter supports are viable again as long as they don't become shield bots that delete from the game anyone who isn't an ADC/tank/artillery mage
: So i finally tried the new Akali...
i think that if you go afk in your base she can't kill you...maybe
: I'm glad someone's with me on banning Kindred. Whenever she's meta, she ruins jungling for literally everyone else because she's ranged. At least with Elise, she's somewhat easy to deal with.
many underestimate kindred,when she's in meta she's an ADC and assassin (with her E burst she can be called assassin) with an AoE {{champion:23}} ult which is basically a fk you to any assassin/melee champion
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: counterplay
yeah,much better getting killed with a rightclick or giving 3k shields pressing one key {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} riot balance has always been pretty fked,also zed with the old mastery system (thunderlord) was able to kill you with his R E AA as well
: Who are YOUR top 3 permaban champions?
my priority goes on 1st {{champion:142}} / {{champion:157}} if one of them is in meta,i don't think i need to explain why 2nd {{champion:117}} i play assassins/low range mages and i would like to be allowed to exist in the game,i mean anyone who isn't a tank or artillery mage is going to eat a 2.25 sec point click disable and if somehow they avoid/survive to that they have to deal with an ADC with the same HP of your tank (in shields and bonus HP) and empowered AA's 3rd {{champion:203}} / {{champion:154}} depends by who is in meta,too obnoxious to deal with,with zac there is no safe place from his gank and you can't even ward it (you'd need like 9 wards for being sure he can't gank you near YOUR tower),kindred deals shitons of damage and his ult is too annoying
Show more

wildfox99

Level 100 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion