: should have been tryndamere, shame he wasn't even on the list
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TiQxx7JZ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:38:43.416+0000) > > should have been tryndamere, shame he wasn't even on the list Shame he wasn't deleted from the game
: Hashinshin complaining that Bruisers do no damage to Tanks and that Tanks are weak against Mages
I wouldn't trust a guy that literally makes all his money on these fake ass forced rants.
: Rest in Peace, Tahm Kench
Thank god they removed that **36% Max Hp** dmg, which made juggernauts dmg look like tickles. Possible the most r%%%%%ed dmg creep i have seen in this game. Lets hope he stays where he belongs.
Rodsquad (EUW)
: Ekko and Taliyah could of replaced Ezreal and Lux in the new skinline.
could HAVE... jesus fuck this triggered me so hard i had to log in to comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBo2aeFE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T16:22:27.715+0000) > > not everyone can use small % max health / % bonus health. > > not everyone can use % armor / % bonus armor. Literally everyone can use %Max HP. Except maybe Pyke, but then he at least gets some attack out of it. There's not a single champion in this game that would not welcome having more HP to give them more durability in battle. Same goes true for %MR/AR. That little bit of armor from your base stats can go a long way with boosts boosting them by a percent. Plus, most characters will build some minor form of defenses, be it a Zhonya's or Abyssal Sceptor, or Guardian Angel, so it would only make those items that much more potent. %Bonus HP/AR/MR does get more niche, yes, and fewer champions will be able to utilize them to their fullest, making it mostly a tank item. I would believe that blanket defensive stats for a pair of boots are not the direction to go in this scenario.
Yes everyone can use these stats, but are they optimal compared to something else, like 15 magic pen, tabi passive, 35% attack speed or tenacity and so on? Probably not. The % armor & % mr rune is barely worth it on full-tanks. If they made this item, it would be a niche teamfight item. In most matchup mercs or tabi would probably still be a better choice.
: Reminder that Death`s dance reduces lifesteal / spell vamp on you by a third.
Sssh don't reveal this shit, now they are gonna fix it.
: I love how instead of nerfing Vayne
Can the mods make a new section on these boards called **Antivayne Butthurt Crybabies**. I just want to read something constructive and interresting, not 40 of these posts every single day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:23:25.284+0000) > > No, white people still using racial slurs for fun will be banned. Thats what we can do. 0 tolerance for a reason He said idiots lmao. You can turn on the auto-generated subtitles on YouTube and it will give you the word "idiots", that's how obvious it is he didn't say it.
> [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:26:54.841+0000) > > He said idiots lmao. You can turn on the auto-generated subtitles on YouTube and it will give you the word "idiots", that's how obvious it is he didn't say it. Yes the auto-generated youtube subtitles, the must trustworthy source for human speech recognition.
: Zed has {{item:3036}}
What a fun design when the scissor can beat paper... but also beat rock with 1 item.
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
{{champion:106}} and he can dance too
Kalikain (NA)
: I'm excited for the Vayne Nerfs
I wish these clickbait titles would lead to a ban.
: So Mariner's is a cool variant on GA
This item is so cancer on {{champion:11}} , literally designed to 1v5 clean the enemy team in seconds, if they can't lock him down. Now he gets a free cleanse and "invulnarable" for 6 seconds yay. What the fuck are these designers smoking omg...
: UNPOPULAR OPINION: LOVE THE ARAM CHANGES
{{item:4026}} should be adaptive so you can use it on AP bruisers and battle mages.
: I'm one of those "real men". Xtra T H I C C need not also mean old as hell though.
Well her body is pretty much preserved in her youth, but her mind is wise and mature which is much more interesting than some immature brats like {{champion:498}} or {{champion:99}} which i can't stand.
: Having seen RB on a Vayne for the first time...
Funny how she consistently does less true dmg than {{champion:2}}
: You think Camille is sexy? To each their own I guess.
: Small adjustment to recent ARAM changes needed
Yeah {{champion:99}} throwing out her R every 10 seconds because of the reset and PoM, Are you fucking kidding me, how is that balanced? Same goes for {{champion:115}} {{champion:101}} and especially** AP {{champion:96}}**.
Rioter Comments
: How is that relevant in any shape or form?
Relavant in that vayne is supposed to counter tanks with tons of hp, but literally got 1 shotted by one without counterplay (except maybe flashing)
: Why is this still a thing???
Maybe add a passive on {{champion:11}}, that only gives him 50% of the shield value or make it so shields can't stack on him. Look at his build in this vid: {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1416}}. He can 1v9 and entire team with 2 on-hit items, 2 bruiser items and 1.5 tank items. My question is why is this champ allowed to build like a bruiser/juggernaut, have assassin level mobility and untargetabillity and at same time do hypercarry levels dmg? its time they tweak his kit to solely rely on AD, crits and lifesteal instead of on-hit dmg. This way he is forced to build 3-4 crit items to actually deal dmg {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3087}} and {{item:3072}} {{item:3813}} to survive fights. Maybe lets his meditate dmg reduction scale with bonus AD? idk 100 things they can do to remove his built in dmg. After that he won't have item space for shit like {{item:3053}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3124}}. This shit champ needs a rework though.
: What if instead of buffing Trynda, you nerfed Jax,Camile,kled etc..?
How is Camille overpowered exactly?? And why the fuck do they need to balance modern champs like camille and kled based on a out-dated design like trynd?
: Laners just cant resist taking jg camps huh?
Its actually bullshit how you can bully someone out of lane, but they somehow manage to keep up in gold/xp/cs by farming krugs/raptors every few minutes. It would make much more sense if you dealt much less dmg to jungle camps without jungle items until 15 min (laning phase). This way laners can't steal jungle farm to get ahead. This is also a huge amount of gold taken away from the jungler, which is pretty fucking unfair. **Imagine if a jungler went to a lane and taxed an entire cannon wave every few minutes, i have seen laners ragequit from this**
Galiö (NA)
: When I got 1.5 million they reworked my champ into something I dont really like. Maybe they'll do the same for you!
Its not your champ, its their champ
: Female Faces
Legit the same chick with 4 different hairstyles, makeup and lenses >https://prnt.sc/mq00n5 [](https://prnt.sc/mq00n5) Yeah it looks cute and all, but this has gotten to a point where you can't even recognize the characters anymore... For a long time i thought that {{champion:145}} skin was an {{champion:39}} skin because of the similarities in face and weapons...
: Well.... Vayne can change targets after 3 aa’s, so she is multi target. Vayne can use stattik shiv very well Vayne’s E knocks opponents away to up to 1000 range away. The difference between the two is that Vayne is good and Kalista is trash.
i actually want to jump off a bridge reading this comment, but lets see if i can explain this to you: Vayne needs to attack **one** target at a time otherwise her passive W will not stack. Kalistas passive works on **multiple** (meaning many) targets. So she can use runaans to stack spears and do dmg to several targets **_at the same time_**. Yes you are right vayne can do 60-140 magic dmg every 5-6 autos. Congrats! Can you compare it to runaans dmg? not really. Vaynes E is targeted at 550 range. She needs to be **within 550 range** to make it work. if she is 1000 range away she cannot use E. Let me clarify... She needs to walk up to an enemy... who is 550 range away. Then she needs to press on her E button. Pressing on the E-button from 1000 range away, will not work. Okay buddy? You got that?
: Wow I can’t believe you just described Kalista <3
yeah... nope not really kalista has: - aoe dmg from spear and passive - multi target, can use {{item:3085}} efficiently - High range skill shots and abilities. - much better waveclear than vayne
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E3YpP7U7,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-23T16:08:58.847+0000) > > cmon dude this is not satire, bottom tier troll post at best Dictionary result for satire /ˈsatʌɪə/Submit noun the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's **_stupidity_** or vices, particularly in the context of topical issues.
as expected from these boards, double digit iq teens who think they are funny.
: > [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-23T16:39:00.856+0000) > > cmon man, you are so fucking dishonest here. You can't seriously expect a pro team to play supports like {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} in other lanes, except mid. This was obviously done, because they didn't see them as a threat at all, and wanted to poke fun at a female team. There can't be any other intelligent way to interpret that. > > I agree it was funny af, but this was done for disrespect and not for serious competetive advantage. I do expect it. I play Lulu mid almost religiously. I bought Lulu specifically to play her mid. I don't play Janna nor Nami anymore but I would play Janna tank top. In a game where meta only matters so much and going off-meta on pro stage usually works out pretty well, I expect a full support-main team to play supports in every role.
> I expect a full support-main team to play supports in every role. If you took the 5 best support mains in the world and put them together in a team, only allowing them to play support champs (tanks and enchanters), do you think they have any reasonable chance to win against a major team from any region?
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T17:16:57.690+0000) > > Wow the dishonesty is reaching unfathomable levels. Sure its fine by the rules, but saying that they did this for a strategic advantage is complete horseshit and you know it. Again i ask who the fuck bans out 5 supports to gain a strategic advantage?? Nobody, not even vs 5 support mains, because these champions are weak and have 0 influence in this meta, except for maybe {{champion:201}}. It's a double edged sword. Why would they bother to ban out the pro meta picks when no one on Vaevictis can even play them on the level of the rest of the LCL? Vaevictis shouldn't even be on that stage. It's kind of insulting to the other LCL teams to think a team of random plat/diamond level players can play on the same level as them.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T17:25:17.567+0000) > > It's a double edged sword. Why would they bother to ban out the pro meta picks when no one on Vaevictis can even play them on the level of the rest of the LCL? Vaevictis shouldn't even be on that stage. It's kind of insulting to the other LCL teams to think a team of random plat/diamond level players can play on the same level as them. Yes i completely agree with what you are saying, Vaevictis does not belong in that league, and that team was probably created purely for publicity. Still doesn't change the fact that it was a disrespectful ban, not strategic. This is why they got a warning. If league as an e-sport needs to be taken seriously, they need to show respect, even to weaker players. OP is being dishonest af, saying they did this for legit reasons.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-23T16:34:57.527+0000) > > I can see a huge difference. TSM SUX is a direct insult to the team and has nothing to do with their physical appearance or how they were born. > > instead of the trope of women only playing support lets make a new hypothetical scenario: > > Lets say the first e-sports team from africa with only black players play vs a major team of white players. > Imagine them banning out: {{champion:236}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:420}} for the lulz. > > Most people would say that is racist af. > Just like that, these players looked at the opposing players physical appearance and judged them from that, not their character or the way they play. > > We already know that women are underrepresented in e-sports, mostly because of culture/society. ROX banning the supports and disrespecting one of the only female teams is kinda discouraging to up and coming female players. > > Honestly female players are nowhere near the level of male players, mostly because of a huge difference in the ratio of female to male players, and just like any other sport, they should have a female league so they can compete at their own level and become better players. Maybe in 5-10 years they will be good enough to compete at the same level. I disagree with the banning black champions thing. They're all legitimate bans. Any time you have to stop to consider "should I ban this champion vs this team or will I get in trouble?" you've lost all sense of competition. You're instead left with a pitiful display of people afraid of playing the damn game because winning is viewed as disrespectful now. There's no arguing this. What Riot did was shameful. They've gone too far this time.
> I disagree with the banning black champions thing. They're all legitimate bans. Let me add another hypothetical detail here, since you are willfully ignoring my point: - In this scenario {{champion:236}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:420}} are NOT in meta and are NOT mained by the african players. This ban was done for the lulz and the "white players" are laughing and audience is laughing, humiliating a newcomer > Any time you have to stop to consider "should I ban this champion vs this team or will I get in trouble?" you've lost all sense of competition. You are completely diluting the issue here. ROX was clearly on a much higher level and it was obvious that vaevictis didn't belong in that league... there was no competetion here. This was never a competetive ban, it was disrespect. The end game result would have been the same if they had banned any other of champs. This was done for the lulz, the message was pretty clear.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-23T16:39:00.856+0000) > > cmon man, you are so fucking dishonest here. You can't seriously expect a pro team to play supports like {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} in other lanes, except mid. This was obviously done, because they didn't see them as a threat at all, and wanted to poke fun at a female team. There can't be any other intelligent way to interpret that. > > I agree it was funny af, but this was done for disrespect and not for serious competetive advantage. Where's the rule saying you can't ban out champions of only one role? Teams do that all the time. Teams used to ban all of HSGG's best champions and ignore the rest of CLG because he was so good at nidalee, etc. You can ban all top laners. You can ban all mids. You can ban all junglers and ADCs. But if it's a female team you're not allowed to ban all supports? Anyone defending Riot on this has lost their mind.
Wow the dishonesty is reaching unfathomable levels. Sure its fine by the rules, but saying that they did this for a strategic advantage is complete horseshit and you know it. Again i ask who the fuck bans out 5 supports to gain a strategic advantage?? Nobody, not even vs 5 support mains, because these champions are weak and have 0 influence in this meta, except for maybe {{champion:201}}.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-23T05:04:35.867+0000) > > Any male team would take it on the chin and just play the game. > > If anything, the team just wasted their bans and gave the female team an advantage. But instead the league decided to punish for a non violation. > > Either women can compete in a male dominated stage, or they can't. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. To be fair, I'd expect or at least want similar punishment if this happened to a male team as well. Sadly I think the biggest problem is the fact that Riot RU is letting a team field an All-Female squad of Low-diamond only support players in a league where the standard is usually challenger+ for the sake of publicity. And yeah, I still think the players were BMing them, but that's a symptom of the real problem, not the cause.
Yeah, this is just for publicity. If they wanted to make a serious female scene, they would create their own league, so they can compete at their own level and develop talent without getting crushed by people 5-6 leagues above them. Thats how it was done in chess and thats the reason chess leageus are divided between male and female.
: > [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOoTqOZX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-23T02:35:16.209+0000) > > I love how everyone wants to point out how Riot is "White Knighting" but don't want to point out that the opposition was trolling. I guess people will write whatever narrative makes them justified lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HOfdQ_MXS0 no warning given. You wanna talk trolling? that's trolling. Banning champions is not trolling. The players on Vaevictis had more experience in the support role than any other role. They came to a world stage. Their opponents removed their strongest options to restrict their play-style in a way that would insure them victory. But, lets go out on a limb and suppose it was done to mock them. It was done withing the mechanics of the game. If it distracted the players of Vaevictis, then I would argue it was still the right decision. Why would you want to fight an opponent at their best? If you make them tilted and they play worse, that's a free win. And while I'm not competitive enough to feel the need to use such a tactic, I'm capable of understanding that pro players do have careers riding on their success. What would happen to those careers if they lost to a bunch of diamond (low diamond from what I've read) support mains? In addition, the notion that it's ''unsportsmanlike'' is ridiculous. Given the fact it was done using in game mechanics, you could argue it's ''unsportsmanlike'' to steal a junglers camps. To gank a player behind in lane. To take an objective while the enemy team isn't able to contest it. Tell me, if your career was dependent on a victory, what would you do instead?
> The players on Vaevictis had more experience in the support role than any other role. They came to a world stage. Their opponents removed their strongest options to restrict their play-style in a way that would insure them victory. cmon man, you are so fucking dishonest here. You can't seriously expect a pro team to play supports like {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} in other lanes, except mid. This was obviously done, because they didn't see them as a threat at all, and wanted to poke fun at a female team. There can't be any other intelligent way to interpret that. I agree it was funny af, but this was done for disrespect and not for serious competetive advantage.
NotSid (NA)
: So let me get this straight.. "TSM SUX" was ok, but banning support champions is not?
I can see a huge difference. TSM SUX is a direct insult to the team and has nothing to do with their physical appearance or how they were born. instead of the trope of women only playing support lets make a new hypothetical scenario: Lets say the first e-sports team from africa with only black players play vs a major team of white players. Imagine them banning out: {{champion:236}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:420}} for the lulz. Most people would say that is racist af. Just like that, these players looked at the opposing players physical appearance and judged them from that, not their character or the way they play. We already know that women are underrepresented in e-sports, mostly because of culture/society. ROX banning the supports and disrespecting one of the only female teams is kinda discouraging to up and coming female players. Honestly female players are nowhere near the level of male players, mostly because of a huge difference in the ratio of female to male players, and just like any other sport, they should have a female league so they can compete at their own level and become better players. Maybe in 5-10 years they will be good enough to compete at the same level.
: Vayne's ability to kite needs a nerf
How about you mention that she is: - Single target - Lowrange - Zero aoe dmg - Zero waveclear - has mid/bottom tier dmg graphs compared to other marksmen? So you want to take away her kiting, what will she have left? The mods need to filter out these low-iq vayne shitposts... they make zero sense and every moron on these boards jump the bandwagon every time.
: Damn, it's nice to see some GOOD satire on M&G.
cmon dude this is not satire, bottom tier troll post at best
Kryptone (EUNE)
: This behavior needs to stop!
Its pretty hilarious how insecure and cringeworthy you guys are about this whole issue...
: you do realize that most mages have a bigger base hp than tanks and their {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} has near as much hp as tank items like {{item:3001}} {{item:3194}} while being top level ap items and {{item:3027}} with better hp than most tank items by a much larger amount while also being a top ap item and only {{item:3068}} is the closest to be in the ballpark for comparison while providing much less in its other stat and not having a 3rd stat to also bolster the value of the item that is also much more than what other classes can get on a hybrid stat item.
Lets just say i build {{item:3027}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3020}} _(Which is a really shitty build on most mages) _ This gives me 1400 bonus hp, 335 AP, **no bonus resistances **and only 1 slot left, either for {{item:3089}}, {{item:3135}} or defensive items like {{item:3157}} or {{item:3102}}. Also this mean that i need to skip my mana item, leaving me extremely low on mana and regen. Lets look at mage HP at 18 from: >https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Statistics_at_level_18 According to this, the highest hp mage is {{champion:13}} with 2237 hp and the 12th highest hp. Building all 4 of those hp items will give him **3637 hp at 18**. You are almost correct here about hte 3.7K, BUT this build will leave him: - extremely low in resistances - extremely low in AP (since {{item:3003}} is mandatory on ryze, giving him 450 ap max with runes) - 0 % penetration to kill tanks and so on - no room for {{item:3157}}. The next mage is {{champion:43}} at 29th spot with 2149 hp giving her **3549 hp at 18**. This might work for her, but again she will be low on mana fast and nobody really play her mid anymore. After this point mages are distributed evenly over the entire championpool, with the lowest being {{champion:143}} at 1847 hp at lvl 18, leaving her with 3247 hp with those items. And she will have the same problems as everyone else. Also notice how {{champion:3}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:516}} and {{champion:57}} have more base hp than #2 mage {{champion:43}}. **So your statements that mages hit 3700 hp and that tanks have lower base hp than mages is completely false** And my point being that most mages never comes close to hitting 3700 hp and if they do, they will be left extremely low on several mage stats making them suboptimal purchases. This means that buffing the % on overgrowth, will not make mages "broken" or even close to that point."
: Cuz other adcs can properly aoe and poke and duel and have better lane phases and vayne is weaker than others like yi, tryndamere, ugot and shaco???
Are you trolling?? have you looked at her stats recently?
: Cuz other adcs can properly aoe and poke and duel and have better lane phases and vayne is weaker than others like yi, tryndamere, ugot and shaco???
wait what? are you trolling ? xd
: Vayne fix
She is a single target duelist, why would she need AOE?
: But then its broken on mages who have equal or more hp on their top damage items than tanks have on their items that arent warmogs and frozen mallet. Assassins already struggle to kill them between their 3.7k hp and zhonyas / banshees veil.
Nah it wouldn't be op, it would be reasonably good on mages giving maybe 100-200 bonus hp late, tihis is not much statwise compared to gathering storm. Also which mage gets 3700 hp with a normal build?
: Hm, true. Still, Overgrowth has it's uses. Mind you, and this is something I only recently became aware of, but it's not just about minions killed but every minion that dies near you. It's actually ok if you're playing a champion that stacks health or scales off max health. I guess Riot just doesn't want it to be broken so squishies take it and suddenly become bruisers.
It wouldn't if they just upped the 2.5% to say 5%... it would only scale well on tanks stacking hp, not on squishies who don't buy other HP items.
CoraloDy (NA)
: Is Overgrowth supposed to be bad? 300 minions/monsters only = 112.5 HP + 2.5% MaxHP increase?
Overgrowth and that **15-90 HP 3rd slot** is a complete joke. Yeah give me 90 HP at lvl 18 so i can survive {{champion:16}} banana.
: Ok but pta is balanced around ranged champs cuz its way easier to proc for them. Making it useless on every toplaner and most junglers with the new hail of blades. Same thing for fleet why would a melee champ need fleet. The only melee who takes it is kassadin and thats omly when he doesnt go electro. And lethal tempo is not picked on any melee champs they are all balanced around melee champs who can proc them easier u moron. If anything ranged champs have been broken for around 5 years And its not like tanks outscale in teamfights anyways and that they arent good because they are nerfed cuz of pro play
Nah PTA can be used by a lot of bruisers with AA-resets, but you never see it cause conqueror is so much better. Fleet is stronger on melee and can be used by most melee carries into difficult mathcup, to sustain from poke. Lethal tempo can be used efficiently by any melee champ that has on-hit or just needs a lot of attack speed. > _If anything ranged champs have been broken for around 5 years_ **_This is bruiser mains #1 talking point and results from them getting kited and outplayed so they are salty af._** Have you looked at the statistics of toplane? Why is it that ~70% of the strongest toplaners are conqueror users, while tanks are pushed to bottom tier? You don't see the problem that an entire class and their items are invalidated because of a single rune? How does it make sense that a bruiser can 1v1 a tank when said bruiser has only invested in {{item:3078}}{{item:3748}} while said tank has invested in their direct counter items {{item:3075}}{{item:3068}} {{item:3047}}. Also tanks scale into early/midgame, where their base dmg from abilities are highest, after this point most fighters/bruisers/skirmishers scale better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zqWz4nnx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-18T15:33:53.054+0000) > > It’s almost like sustain is meant to counter poke, and the reason only mages don’t have early access to heal cut is because they can typically apply it from much further range (and therefore safety). > > If you really want to stop healing mid fight, just take {{summoner:14}}. It only has a 180 second cooldown. But you won’t be igniting for poke. It's almost like ranged AD champs can't buy {{item:3123}} and take ignite as well.
Agree Alzon is full of shit, biased against mages.
: ***
As you saw on that video, she was very easily locked down and killed, even at lvl 18 with full build. Unfortunately she had a GA and the thresh fucked up so bad. Also you playing nami and getting 2 shot is because you either position badly or dont build enough defense. And as i said her winrate reflects her counters being weak atm.
Ngozi98 (NA)
: Vayne - "Truely" Abusive
Pretty bad example giving a video where she looses at lvl 18 with 5-6 items, in a 1v2 to {{champion:82}} and {{champion:30}}. Only reason she lived was because of {{item:3026}} and {{champion:143}} and she kited rather well. Also that {{champion:81}} was pretty stupid trying to duel a hypercarry. Most modern tanks (not juggernauts) are not "easily kited", having multiple tools to lockdown someone like {{champion:67}} for several seconds allowing a team to kill her easily. As we saw in the video, that {{champion:412}} wasted his abilities on {{champion:143}} while {{champion:67}} was reviving. The power granted from her W makes up for her short range **(and yes she has the shortest range of influence of any adc, since all her abilities are within 550 range).** Also looking at the stats, her true dmg ammounts to 23.9% out of 18.651 dmg on average. Her dmg is 16th out of 18 marksmen where {{champion:81}} averages 23.400 (2nd place). Her true dmg is less than {{champion:11}} (28.3%), {{champion:114}} (31.9%) or even {{champion:2}} (35.1%). So even though she might seems broken because 14% max hp true dmg sounds like a lot, her dmg seems below average, both compared to marksmen overall and also compared to true dmg dealers. I get that she can be hard to play against but she is completely dependent on player skill and timing and only in a slightly overpowered state that is a result of her counters being weak atm.
: The only class that has 0 Harmony with other classes is "Bruisers"
Riot will give them 17 levels advantage, free items and triple stats from all buffs and they will still complain how unfair the game is. How overpowered ranged champions are. These guys are the biggest victims in the entire gaming community
: New Conqueror bother me a bit...
Damage down, Burst down, sustain up idk sounds like a win to me.
Show more

wuthappen

Level 215 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion