Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 16
Will we see Hecarim playable ever again?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 7
Hecarim weak for all of season 8. No compensation for cinderhulk nerfs. Still nothing planned?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 23
Azir rework being a total failure becomes more and more obvious imo. We are pulling power out of his kit until he becomes unplayable again.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 23
Hecarim weak and Predator underused. Any plans?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 21
Still nothing for Hecarim despite him being weak for so long? His late game is so awful right now.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 16
You are literally trolling and everyone knows it. Was crystal clear how op Duskblade proc damage is. It is also what makes lethality too strong generally. You have to stack lethality to make it even more effective.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 9
Hecarim still not adressed despite meaningfull power dip around mid game?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 31
great lets make Azir pre rework state again! the only treatment for Kalista can be lowering her dependence on the support via ult and w. Teamplay is worse in soloq than in competitive
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 24
Hecarim needs some attention. Still nothing planned?
Meddler (NA)
: Still going to try a Demolish effect on Ohmwrecker sometime, though would need a bunch of testing before we talked about whether to ship it or not of course.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=4msuWJf6,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2018-01-19T16:21:37.376+0000) > > Still going to try a Demolish effect on Ohmwrecker sometime, though would need a bunch of testing before we talked about whether to ship it or not of course. bad idea meddler. Stack it with demolish for tower at half hp in 3 sec.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 19
Hecarim still feeling very weak at all stages of the game... Nothing planned?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
Any plans for Hecarim? He should be a lot stronger with the runes fitting him a lot. But he feels weak at all stages of the game...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 17
Hecarim feels weak despite Runes fitting him well imo.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 27
Nice losing streak btw meddler :D #evenriotersbuyboost
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 18
AND MEDDLER WHAT THE **** are you going to do with kalista ? Can we just make her a soloqueue hero champion by removing her ultimate and dependance on the support? That would make her comparibly stronger in soloq rather than in competitive. OR: Swap Kalista's Ult with Xayah's Ult. Fits both more thematically.
Meddler (NA)
: Desire to play support has increased meaningfully yeah, which then reduces the frequency at which we have to autofill people to support, or put people with support listed as secondary there instead of their primary. Some of that increase is likely dependent on some things that aren't sustainable long term (e.g. Censer having been very strong and recognized as such) so possible we lose some of it again.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=RWtlGHrp,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2017-10-18T17:41:56.109+0000) > > Desire to play support has increased meaningfully yeah, which then reduces the frequency at which we have to autofill people to support, or put people with support listed as secondary there instead of their primary. Some of that increase is likely dependent on some things that aren't sustainable long term (e.g. Censer having been very strong and recognized as such) so possible we lose some of it again. So what is your plan to keep Support desirable in the future?
xVnFEmma (EUW)
: Riot won't ban booster?
Their own statements for example.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Riot, you need to hold the marksman class to the same standards of counterplay.
The issue with marksmen is their dependancy on the support and the rest of the team. The more the team assists their ADC, the less counterplay exists. Make ADCs more powerful on their own and less powerful when protected well.
Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: As far as I'm reading from the listed requirements, Honor Rank 0 will not disqualify you from the normal ranked rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=cBWEdEZ4,discussion-id=W0aEONuP,comment-id=00570001,timestamp=2017-10-10T03:51:51.529+0000) > > As far as I'm reading from the listed requirements, Honor Rank 0 will not disqualify you from the normal ranked rewards. thank you
Broporo (NA)
: 2017 Ranked Rewards Help Desk
Can any Riot member look up my account and tell me if I am eligible for the rewards as I dont meet any requirements for disqualification but got Honor Level 0 ?
: Nidalee buffs are on PBE?? my 2 cents
I dont get why they make Competitive Nidalee stronger rather than buffing SoloQ Nidalee. ... Remove Catch UP xp?`
Meddler (NA)
: I think we'll want to look at Gragas's E hitbox and, potentially, his ability to use Flash mid E. Those both put a lot of power/focus on his initiation power, and therefore attractiveness as a tank. Would potentially have done that in the last couple of patches, but concluded it was a change that needed to wait until after the Worlds patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JELGkanE,comment-id=00380000,timestamp=2017-08-25T17:57:25.783+0000) > > I think we'll want to look at Gragas's E hitbox and, potentially, his ability to use Flash mid E. Those both put a lot of power/focus on his initiation power, and therefore attractiveness as a tank. Would potentially have done that in the last couple of patches, but concluded it was a change that needed to wait until after the Worlds patch. that makes gragas useless unless you give him 2.0 ap ratios
Meddler (NA)
: Kayn - About the right mark, potentially still too big a difference between forms. Nautilus - Probably needs a bit more help, would want to do so without just giving him a bunch of waveclear back (lead to some low interaction laning). Galio - Organized play/regular play challenges. Expect we'll siphon power from his ult elsewhere as a result. Viktor - As previously discussed needs less waveclear we suspect to be properly balanceable. Morde - Is metal and ghost.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=wPPZIKpO,comment-id=00080002,timestamp=2017-08-01T18:17:42.959+0000) > > Kayn - About the right mark, potentially still too big a difference between forms. > > Nautilus - Probably needs a bit more help, would want to do so without just giving him a bunch of waveclear back (lead to some low interaction laning). > > Galio - Organized play/regular play challenges. Expect we'll siphon power from his ult elsewhere as a result. > > Viktor - As previously discussed needs less waveclear we suspect to be properly balanceable. > > Morde - Is metal and ghost. Why is Waveclear becoming something that is exlusive to high mobility, high damage, high burst Assassins?
: The current Matckmaking hurts the competitive aspect and the quality of ranked games .
Rioter Comments
: Those buffs do nothing for mortal Azirs. That's a pro-play buff basically for Worlds. In most games he'll get run over before reaching level 15/16 anyways.
I dont think Rito has any excuse for letting him in this state for more than a year other than they failed to allocate ressources internally.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 25
Meddler why you always liying? Azir Buffs hit live tomorrow while you always said you cannot buff him when he is picked in pro play ?
: Buying Runes Between Now and Preseason
just make them free till preseason...
: LF Coach for High diamond team.
DaNinad (NA)
: Most overloaded kit eh {{champion:64}} {{champion:412}}
> [{quoted}](name=DaNinad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukPA2w0N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-20T18:48:27.229+0000) > > Most overloaded kit eh > > {{champion:64}} > {{champion:412}} thresh has half of a movement ability..
: i know the bits that supposely got me banned ,As they indicated them themselves ,I made this post about the justice in it.The fact that you agree though with them is the disturbing part xd Personally i don't really care about the account as i dont buy skins or w/e stuff they try sell and can smurf up a new one to plat iv quite fast .Im here about the justice behind this decision and how trollers get unpunished while tryhards that dont even flame (or hard flame since you think my chat was hard toxic lol) get punished for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Almal1bre ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MgXB3cYb,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T16:23:46.519+0000) > > i know the bits that supposely got me banned ,As they indicated them themselves ,I made this post about the justice in it.The fact that you agree though with them is the disturbing part xd Personally i don't really care about the account as i dont buy skins or w/e stuff they try sell and can smurf up a new one to plat iv quite fast .Im here about the justice behind this decision and how trollers get unpunished while tryhards that dont even flame (or hard flame since you think my chat was hard toxic lol) get punished for them. u get banned faster when you dont buy skins and stuff or buy less than average.
: Well i did receive one only in my email, thus why i posted only this one. What my 14day has anything to do with the last one? i said in my 14day even though i still disagree since they were again trollers premades i can admit that calling them idiots silvers,trashes etc wasnt cool so i can understand somehow the 14d ban (not that these comments are any hard core rampage swearing or anything and since there is mute button they could avoid my comments pretty easily if they wanted, but they were trollers thus logical they wouldnt care about the game(nor i would these comment if they didnt troll) and only how to waste everyones time involved) But in my last ban that made it perma i didnt even use any insulting characterisms , i only typed the truth of what was happenign and as u know truth hurts. So if i got banned because of simply negativity then all players in that game should be banned as well since i wasn't talking alone obviously. Not to mention the justice behind this "negativity" and how it is determined since from your system i can tell that calling someone 1 time idiot seems way more logical for permaban or 14d than the troller that comes to your lane and goes intentionally 1-12 destroying the game for all. ( and since the trollers that hard inted the game and wasted our time then in terms of your logic and system they should be even harder punished or at least get a 14d for start, which seeing by their accoutns they are perfectly fine and free to troll even more as long as they play premades and report their teammates that just try to play the game.) P.S i updated the chat logs i saw in my banned acc. Still no flame ,How are these chat logs even available for a permaban>? All i see are just troll flamers premades wasting all of our time and group reporting me after game.(as well as maybe a few buthurt enemies that couldnt handle that trollers wasted their time) You could simply said then don't use chat at all in your last warning before the perma, since i didnt flame and only typed what i was actually seeing and the whole truth nothing else. Yet i get permaban for typing to troll inters that didnt even get a penalty for wasting our time. How is that negative and is not the "going troll mode just for fun and because we're premades we ok"
> [{quoted}](name=Almal1bre ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MgXB3cYb,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-06-21T00:05:54.060+0000) > > Well i did receive one only in my email, thus why i posted only this one. What my 14day has anything to do with the last one? i said in my 14day even though i still disagree since they were again trollers premades i can admit that calling them idiots silvers,trashes etc wasnt cool so i can understand somehow the ban (not that these comments are any hard core rampage swearing or anything and since there is mute button they could avoid my comments pretty easily, but they were trollers thus logical they wouldnt care about the game and only how to waste everyones time involved) > > But in my last ban that made it perma i didnt even use these characterisms. So if i got banned because of simply negativity then all players in that game should be banned as well since i wasnt talking alone obviously.Not to mention the justice behind this "negativity" and how it is determined since from your system i can tell that calling someone 1 time idiot seems way more logical for permaban than the troller that comes to your lane and goes intentionally 1-12 destroying the game for all. ( and since the trollers that hard inted the game and wasted our time then in terms of your logic and system they should be even harder punished or at least get a 14d for start, which seeing by their accoutns they are perfectly fine and free to troll even more as long as they play premades and report their teammates that just try to play the game.) I agree with this guy. Bans are being given out for simply being not super duper nice to people that try to annoy you intentionally. You should ban them for not using their mute button.
: > I talked about it with a riot support guy and seems he refuses to share evidence on why i got permabanned after i didnt flame. You're posting a single chat log. 3 were given in your reform card, so you should post them all here. You are negative/harassing in over 25% of all your games. You were 14-day banned not long ago, and warned that the next would be a perma. I can certainly post all of the games were in your reform card here, but you've already seen them all.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MgXB3cYb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-20T18:20:30.030+0000) > > You're posting a single chat log. 3 were given in your reform card, so you should post them all here. You are negative/harassing in over 25% of all your games. > > You were 14-day banned not long ago, and warned that the next would be a perma. > > I can certainly post all of the games were in your reform card here, but you've already seen them all. Rito is banning the shit out of everyone who is actually talking in the chat. Write more than 10 lines per game and you will be punished at some point.
tertter (EUW)
: BUG SPLAT ON LOOT
same here:D
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 6
You did a terrible job on Azir. It's been exactly a year now and you promised the rework was happening in less than a year. He is the new Urgot basically.
Meddler (NA)
: Still likely getting some changes in the second half of the year.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uym6REXP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-15T03:07:46.813+0000) > > Still likely getting some changes in the second half of the year. cmoon. It's been a year ...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 28
And not even the sands of shurima know when Azir returns to the rift...
: It's realistically better than him to be like this then a 1300g countered niche pick ___________________________ [Poll: Do you run Flash on D or F?](http://stepbystepguides.org/poll-run-flash-d-f/)
> [{quoted}](name=llIllIllIllIll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r4lu1zqW,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2017-04-05T11:59:18.796+0000) > > It's realistically better than him to be like this then a 1300g countered niche pick > ___________________________ > [Poll: Do you run Flash on D or F?](http://stepbystepguides.org/poll-run-flash-d-f/) you mean 5*1300 Gold?
: He's getting the Azir/Kalista treatment of old — nerfed into the grave until they can fix how horribly they mangled him. He wasn't even particularly well-designed before the update, but now… Christ. It's depressing.
> [{quoted}](name=Redesignated,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r4lu1zqW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-05T00:09:09.641+0000) > > He's getting the Azir/Kalista treatment of old — nerfed into the grave until they can fix how horribly they mangled him. He wasn't even particularly well-designed before the update, but now… Christ. It's depressing. Seriously it was so obvious how stupidly designed he was when they first announced it. Rito studied game design and all that shit. They have made Yasuo and they still came up with a CC immune champion that has the hardest cc in the game and incredible DPS. GG WP
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 4
THANK YOU FOR DELETING MALZAHAR MID LANE. WHY NOT PUT EVERY OTHER MID LANER TO THE SUPPORT POSITION? We could play Azir Support, Zed Support, Yasuo Support. Why not Mr. Meddler?
: Lemme OP.GG you real quick. Hmmm. So lets see some Dank Yasuo stats: Games with Yasuo this season: 0 Games with Yasuo Last season: 0 There hasn't been a Yasuo in your last 6 games The last time you met a Yasuo, he destroyed your team even though you were a fed Ekko, which if you don't know, has more "delete" potential than Yasuo. From what I gather, you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE with Yasuo. You are basing your post on the gameplay you have seen from others. You haven't tried playing him to see whether his kit is justified. You have absolutely no back up to this post. This post is HOLLOW AF! Stop doing this. Stop bashing champs you do not play just because you get outplayed by someone else. Next time you want to post, stop and think about it. Have you played that champ at all? Do you know what you are talking about? In low elo, people counter Yasuo. There are many champs and many items/summ spell/comps you can use. Before you start ranting, Learn to play.
> [{quoted}](name=AninLegions777,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2017-03-15T23:24:10.614+0000) > > Lemme OP.GG you real quick. Hmmm. So lets see some Dank Yasuo stats: > Games with Yasuo this season: 0 > Games with Yasuo Last season: 0 > There hasn't been a Yasuo in your last 6 games > The last time you met a Yasuo, he destroyed your team even though you were a fed Ekko, which if you don't know, has more "delete" potential than Yasuo. > > From what I gather, you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE with Yasuo. You are basing your post on the gameplay you have seen from others. You haven't tried playing him to see whether his kit is justified. You have absolutely no back up to this post. This post is HOLLOW AF! Stop doing this. Stop bashing champs you do not play just because you get outplayed by someone else. Next time you want to post, stop and think about it. Have you played that champ at all? Do you know what you are talking about? In low elo, people counter Yasuo. There are many champs and many items/summ spell/comps you can use. Before you start ranting, Learn to play. Alright This was never meant to be a personal discussion. I almost always ban Yasuo, that's why I didnt play with or against one. I played tons of games with and against Yasuo. As a level 20 you should not be judging players with a lot more experience than you.
: So you proceed to ignore the fact that most of my points are right and act like I've said a lot of wrong things. Fine. You still ignore the fact that A) azir and yasuo are completely different champions B) and you ignore that azirs dash is unconditional and you ignore the fact that azirs dash is a lot more flexible. Then you say a azirs ult is a lot easier to play around than what? You don't bother mentioning it. And no azirs ultimate is almost impossible to play around. Your ignorance of how yasuo works is ridiculous. Yasuo is one of the easiest gank targets in the game. His E is not good at escaping ganks. You make it sound like it is when it isn't. So just just because flash has a long cool down does that mean his E and ult doesn't exist? And yasuo can't even reliably escape ganks. Master yi also has steroid that are not on his ult, such as true damage, bonus ad, and his double strike. Jax has ridiculous AS. invalid point. Anything else to say?
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T18:16:36.414+0000) > > So you proceed to ignore the fact that most of my points are right and act like I've said a lot of wrong things. Fine. > > You still ignore the fact that > A) azir and yasuo are completely different champions > > B) and you ignore that azirs dash is unconditional and you ignore the fact that azirs dash is a lot more flexible. > > Then you say a azirs ult is a lot easier to play around than what? You don't bother mentioning it. And no azirs ultimate is almost impossible to play around. > > Your ignorance of how yasuo works is ridiculous. Yasuo is one of the easiest gank targets in the game. His E is not good at escaping ganks. You make it sound like it is when it isn't. > > So just just because flash has a long cool down does that mean his E and ult doesn't exist? And yasuo can't even reliably escape ganks. > > Master yi also has steroid that are not on his ult, such as true damage, bonus ad, and his double strike. Jax has ridiculous AS. invalid point. > > Anything else to say? I feel offended by your aggressive language and will not reply to you anymore.
: He just needs to lose that passive shield. Negates a lot of potential poke from his lane opponent.
> [{quoted}](name=i99thProblem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-03-15T18:02:35.709+0000) > > He just needs to lose that passive shield. Negates a lot of potential poke from his lane opponent. I agree on that. The double passive is overkill. Malzahar was broken because of only that shield.(which is stronger thx to the cc immunity though)
: Let's answer this post Ina civilized manner. First point, yasuo has damage and is tanky. True and false. Yasuo'S damage is very high compared to a bruiser, but comparing it with other melee carries such as tryndamere and master yi? It's a joke. Yasuo is only Tanky if he builds a lot of defense. He's one of the characters that does the most in the game. And he builds tanky normally. So no, he isn't quite tanky at all, or not as much as your suggest it is. Yasuo's w only counters RANGED PROJECTILES IN A SINGLE DIRECTION. You make it sound like there is no counterplay when there is. It's called positioning. 3rd point- accurate. Does not mean that is necessarily a problem. Here you ignore yasuo's ult cool down only reaches 30 seconds after level 16. You literally ignore the conditions and downsides to multiple features of his kit. And no he doesn't have unlimited dashes, they are limited by the amount of targets there is. Double crit chance is powerful, but not compared to literally any other skirmisher steroid, master yi gets 80% attack speed, slow immunity, true damage, bonus ad, and movement speed. Jax gains armor, magic resist, attackspeed, and magic damage on his autos. Tryndameres only weakness compared to yasuo is his teamfighting. He does literally everything else better than yasuo. Now you fail to understand where overloaded becomes and actual problem. Having a lot of things in your kit isn't a problem as long as you can't do too many things at the same time. Azir has top tier peel, siege, engage, poke, zone control, and is borderline ungankable after level 6. Also bullies and scales very hard. His utility is way beyond what yasuo offers. Yasuo does this: kill shit. Follow up on knockups. That's pretty much it. You now proceed to compare 2 entirely different champions (?) because you think they are both overloaded, which is not a valid reason to compare them. You proceed to say yasuo's waveclear is as good as azir's but leave out that yasuo's isn't safe. You ignore the fact azir only needs to place down a soldier to gain access to a much faster Poke spell that also repositions his damage. Yasuo needs to hit 3 qs for one of the slowest skill shots in the game. You now proceed to ignore that azir can extend the range of his E with q. You also act like fights never happen in the jungle and you act like the conditions of having minions is completely insignificant when it is very significant. And finally you proceed to ignore the fact that yasuo needs a condition to trigger his ult while azir doesn't. Gosh. Continue telling yourself lies, things aren't going to change that way. Literallly you ignored every single condition you need to trigger yasuo's kit and then you completely ignore the fact azir has close to over 5 times more range than yasuo. Inform yourself or at least bother presenting all the facts and not cutting out things that don't support your case.
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-03-15T17:21:07.580+0000) > > Let's answer this post Ina civilized manner. > > First point, yasuo has damage and is tanky. > True and false. Yasuo'S damage is very high compared to a bruiser, but comparing it with other melee carries such as tryndamere and master yi? It's a joke. > Yasuo is only Tanky if he builds a lot of defense. He's one of the characters that does the most in the game. And he builds tanky normally. So no, he isn't quite tanky at all, or not as much as your suggest it is. > > Yasuo's w only counters RANGED PROJECTILES IN A SINGLE DIRECTION. You make it sound like there is no counterplay when there is. It's called positioning. > > 3rd point- accurate. Does not mean that is necessarily a problem. > > Here you ignore yasuo's ult cool down only reaches 30 seconds after level 16. You literally ignore the conditions and downsides to multiple features of his kit. And no he doesn't have unlimited dashes, they are limited by the amount of targets there is. > > Double crit chance is powerful, but not compared to literally any other skirmisher steroid, master yi gets 80% attack speed, slow immunity, true damage, bonus ad, and movement speed. Jax gains armor, magic resist, attackspeed, and magic damage on his autos. > > Tryndameres only weakness compared to yasuo is his teamfighting. He does literally everything else better than yasuo. > > Now you fail to understand where overloaded becomes and actual problem. Having a lot of things in your kit isn't a problem as long as you can't do too many things at the same time. Azir has top tier peel, siege, engage, poke, zone control, and is borderline ungankable after level 6. Also bullies and scales very hard. His utility is way beyond what yasuo offers. Yasuo does this: kill shit. Follow up on knockups. That's pretty much it. > > You now proceed to compare 2 entirely different champions (?) because you think they are both overloaded, which is not a valid reason to compare them. You proceed to say yasuo's waveclear is as good as azir's but leave out that yasuo's isn't safe. > > You ignore the fact azir only needs to place down a soldier to gain access to a much faster Poke spell that also repositions his damage. Yasuo needs to hit 3 qs for one of the slowest skill shots in the game. > > You now proceed to ignore that azir can extend the range of his E with q. You also act like fights never happen in the jungle and you act like the conditions of having minions is completely insignificant when it is very significant. > > And finally you proceed to ignore the fact that yasuo needs a condition to trigger his ult while azir doesn't. Gosh. > > Continue telling yourself lies, things aren't going to change that way. Literallly you ignored every single condition you need to trigger yasuo's kit and then you completely ignore the fact azir has close to over 5 times more range than yasuo. Inform yourself or at least bother presenting all the facts and not cutting out things that don't support your case. You are saying a lot of right things but you also say a lot of wrong stuff. I will not answer all of them but I will give you a few examples. 1. I mentioned how Azir's e synergizes with his Q thus increasing its range and having other benefits. It is still a dash with up to 2 instances. Yasuo's dash is shorter but as you mentioned only limited by the amount of enemies and minions around. 2. Another Point is you are speaking about the way you can use those kits and compare Yasuo to Master Yi and Jax. At this point you are ignoring the fact that they get their steroids only when their ultimate is active thus being limited to a few seconds while Yasuo has his main steroid in his passive. 3. Azir's ult can easily be played around with blinks or at least flash which makes him inherently more vulnerable to enemies than Yasuo since Yasuo will simply dash away and outrun his opponents. Azir's movement speed is 325 and he usually does not buy ms items. Azir also has no stupid mechanic like a simple double crit that would steroid Azir's Damage as crazy as Yasuo. Yasuo hits is powerspikes early, farms safely, can push easily. Azir is vulnerable to repetive Ganks even after 6 duo to a number of reasons. One might be how his flash has a 5 minute cd and using his basic combo to escape does cost a lot of mana. And if Azir is forced to play defensive he loses a lot of matchups and is vulnerable to serious poke. A premade Jungle and mid lane will always favor Yasuo more than Azir because Yasuo simply dashes away and runs faster than most junglers and mid laners.
: You're comparing Yasuo to Azir? They're two completely different champions. This is like comparing Apples to Oranges, completely different things. Your comparisons don't make any sense.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-03-15T17:15:32.532+0000) > > You're comparing Yasuo to Azir? They're two completely different champions. This is like comparing Apples to Oranges, completely different things. > > Your comparisons don't make any sense. Tell us why, if you are certain. In my Opinion they are very similar. Basically Azir ist he AP Version of Yasuo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-15T14:51:36.707+0000) > If Yasuo didn't have his double crit chance for example, he'd basically be more feast and famine than ADCs since he lacks the safety of farming from ranged. While yes this is true, he really can trade far too efficiently and effectively. If he ever trades unfavorably, he can blow his windwall. In order to even really have an even trade, you have to pop his shield first. He pushes the wave with great safety and speed; especially early on. It's not really ok or balanced. They can figure out a way to give allow him to be not feast or famine without giving him way too many defensive tools.
> [{quoted}](name=MortonSaltBoy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2017-03-15T15:00:58.223+0000) > > While yes this is true, he really can trade far too efficiently and effectively. If he ever trades unfavorably, he can blow his windwall. In order to even really have an even trade, you have to pop his shield first. > > He pushes the wave with great safety and speed; especially early on. It's not really ok or balanced. They can figure out a way to give allow him to be not feast or famine without giving him way too many defensive tools. He got seriously strong sustain from warlords all game long.
Borsuk (EUW)
: Mumu is The Head of Bronzodia for a reason. If he is buffed until competitive viability, he won't be "bashing" in low elo, but completely game ruining.
> [{quoted}](name=IDidUrLittleGirl,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aut572et,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-15T15:08:32.786+0000) > > Mumu is The Head of Bronzodia for a reason. If he is buffed until competitive viability, he won't be "bashing" in low elo, but completely game ruining. In season 4 and 5 Yi did the same whenever he was not banned.
Ralanr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xVnFEmma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T14:53:46.422+0000) > > **Given his potential very high impact in teamfights he should have that downside.** > > I compared him to Azir because Azir seems to be the prime example of an overloaded champion. Except there's one problem: He's melee. Being in melee means you're more likely to get hit or take the brunt of damage (especially in AoE). Ergo he needs some defensive power to survive. So with double crit he can afford some more defensive items then your average adc so he can actually survive melee fights. This is common on all skirmisher champions: Kled, Riven, Fiora, Yi etc. their kits usually have a powerful and situational defensive tool (Yi alpha strike) or a kit that encourages building some defensive items (Kled Skaarl). You can't function as a duelist as full AD glass Cannon in melee. Not if you expect to live long.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YAW18pzK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T14:59:42.699+0000) > > Except there's one problem: He's melee. > > Being in melee means you're more likely to get hit or take the brunt of damage (especially in AoE). Ergo he needs some defensive power to survive. So with double crit he can afford some more defensive items then your average adc so he can actually survive melee fights. > > This is common on all skirmisher champions: Kled, Riven, Fiora, Yi etc. their kits usually have a powerful and situational defensive tool (Yi alpha strike) or a kit that encourages building some defensive items (Kled Skaarl). > > You can't function as a duelist as full AD glass Cannon in melee. Not if you expect to live long. WELL You mention he needs some form of tankiness, which he already gets from his Passive and W. So no need to get any more damage. On top he has the named infinite Dashes so you cannot even count him as a melee champion. It's the same issue with Kalista. The infinite dashes are broken in this game. She is low ranged and yet op just because of those dashes and her overall utility with her ult. On top she has decent damage with her e. So the question is: Is the range advantage that Kalista has over Yasuo worth the Passive shield, double crit and a 5 man knock up? Her ultimate does not even do damage. But you can still compare it to Yasuo's Ultimate. She does not disable any kind of damage like Yasuo can with his wall. She also has an AA penalty being only 90% damage to keep her from buying crit items. I think Riot knows they messed up:D
Rioter Comments
Show more

xVnFEmma

Level 148 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion