TehNACHO (NA)
: Stop playing Ranged Top Laners into Assassin Top Laners
teemo does not lose against qiyana unless he does not know what he is doing , early game at least, the games I go against quiyana dont last to the point where mid and late game matter so I cant talk about those.
: Riot wouldn't care because people think aram isn't strait base while people think that TFT is. He's the scoop... here is come the final truth... TFT is *NOT* strategy based. *"WHAT WHY? HAHAHA HAHAHA ARE YOU DUMB?"* Not dumb its the truth been playing this garbage mode for about 4 days all I see is rng rolls and items. *"BUT YOU'RE FORGETTING THE ITEMS ."* *Okay?* Doesn't matter If its ap or ad doesn't care in chess games. I can put ap items on ashe and put a bf sword and bam hextech. I never see something so RNG it hurts m poor tiny eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=Shleelpboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=in2pogJc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:01:33.629+0000) > > Riot wouldn't care because people think aram isn't strait base while people think that TFT is. > > He's the scoop... here is come the final truth... TFT is *NOT* strategy based. > *"WHAT WHY? HAHAHA HAHAHA ARE YOU DUMB?"* > Not dumb its the truth been playing this garbage mode for about 4 days all I see is rng rolls and items. > *"BUT YOU'RE FORGETTING THE ITEMS ."* *Okay?* Doesn't matter If its ap or ad doesn't care in chess games. > I can put ap items on ashe and put a bf sword and bam hextech. > > I never see something so RNG it hurts m poor tiny eyes. I remember watching guys with your mentality in dota auto chess, it was fun when they were proved wrong when the very same players were always at queen rank (challenger) while also doing unranked to queen in a couple of weeks, but hey I guess they were just rly lucky (multiple times) amirite?
Cevrad (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h74dIZxU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-27T19:16:39.915+0000) > > not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but watch the clip at 0.5 speed and you ll see that he says nidiots (the N sound comes from his accent combined with the word he says before), at first i thought he said the N word but after seeing it again its clear he did not. No the N sound comes from the fact he caught himself. His accent doesn't randomly throw Ns in front of words. Good try though, but nobody in his nation has this issue. Didn't deserve the ban cause he caught himself, doesn't make him any less of a prick for resorting to the word in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h74dIZxU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T16:47:08.624+0000) > > No the N sound comes from the fact he caught himself. His accent doesn't randomly throw Ns in front of words. Good try though, but nobody in his nation has this issue. Didn't deserve the ban cause he caught himself, doesn't make him any less of a prick for resorting to the word in the first place. "good try" first of all I rarely watch tf blade, it is a fact that he did not say the N word, if he was going to or not and corrected on the last second no one but himself knows for sure, no one can ban him based on an assumption.
SanKakU (NA)
: That makes no sense, they must have lifted the ban for some other reason. He definitely said 'F*****G N*****S' I just looked at a YouTube video of him on stream from one of these posts and there's absolutely no mistaking it, it's crystal clear what he said. Maybe some of you fans are simply watching the wrong clip, but I'm sure others of you know better and are trying to mislead others. But, this isn't Twitch, so my argument doesn't really matter that much here.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h74dIZxU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-27T19:04:29.926+0000) > > That makes no sense, they must have lifted the ban for some other reason. He definitely said 'F*****G N*****S' I just looked at a YouTube video of him on stream from one of these posts and there's absolutely no mistaking it, it's crystal clear what he said. Maybe some of you fans are simply watching the wrong clip, but I'm sure others of you know better and are trying to mislead others. But, this isn't Twitch, so my argument doesn't really matter that much here. not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but watch the clip at 0.5 speed and you ll see that he says nidiots (the N sound comes from his accent combined with the word he says before), at first i thought he said the N word but after seeing it again its clear he did not.
: I agree with Pooper, here. "Soft inting" is a term that's been thrown around forever, and it's complete horseshit because there's no measurement of soft inting. People don't climb in ranked because they focus on all the things that can't control rather than the thing they can - themselves. Like I said in my other reply below, and as Poop said here, don't shoot for 100% win to climb, it's not going to happen.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cWqTinrp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T00:35:47.690+0000) > > I agree with Pooper, here. "Soft inting" is a term that's been thrown around forever, and it's complete horseshit because there's no measurement of soft inting. People don't climb in ranked because they focus on all the things that can't control rather than the thing they can - themselves. Like I said in my other reply below, and as Poop said here, don't shoot for 100% win to climb, it's not going to happen. I sure as hell did control myself in my last 2 games, because if i did not i would have been banned by now, i just wasted 40 minutes in 2 games with the top lane syndrome lost the coin flip lost the game my performance does not matter, but yeah focus on myself right dont hurt their fragile egos, its my fault not the 0/89 4 players on my team, sry man but what your saying is a mistake you can lose games where what you did did not matter you need, in fact, to know that those game were not your fault and try not to tilt and win the next one but your "People don't climb in ranked because they focus on all the things that can't control rather than the thing they can - themselves." is a lie, the faster you understand that the coin flip is all that matters (unless you are playing in bronze while being Diamond) the less you ll care about each game therefore youll waste less time in useless games with garbage teams and climb.
: Tank {{champion:79}} was one of my mains, and then they nerf him to 42% winrate, almost a entire season. You know how they fixed it? They Buff AP ratios! OF COURSE!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmNWfjW9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T15:59:43.716+0000) > > Tank {{champion:79}} was one of my mains, and then they nerf him to 42% winrate, almost a entire season. > You know how they fixed it? They Buff AP ratios! OF COURSE!!! that sucks however I see some gragas doing these build{{item:3025}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3157}} I think its the closest to semi decent that tank gragas has now.
: Champions that people always suck at
{{champion:29}} jungle, I played with 12 twitch jungle before I start dodging when it was picked on my team, 1 win 11 defeats and the only win was when a friend of mine played twitch.
: They also changed Void Staffs **UNIQUE** Passive. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YvNGHjrwMeI/W-ntyFI2gYI/AAAAAAABK8I/TW2WkeoWZ8U0yJNEeTAtHQM8mgMI5-amQCLcBGAs/s1600/void.png The name of the passive is now _**Dissolve**_, which is also the same name of the Magic Penetration passive on Guinsoo's. This also applies with Lord Dominik's/Mortal Reminder's _**Last Whisper**_ Passive. More over, I feel like this change was done so that the Armor/Magic Penetration recieved from Guinsoo's can't be stacked with other Pen Items. If they stacked, then it might have been a problem for those who could benefit from having a combination of these Items.
> [{quoted}](name=Rägnarok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ln1opK5x,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-12T22:59:28.954+0000) > > They also changed Void Staffs **UNIQUE** Passive. > https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YvNGHjrwMeI/W-ntyFI2gYI/AAAAAAABK8I/TW2WkeoWZ8U0yJNEeTAtHQM8mgMI5-amQCLcBGAs/s1600/void.png > > The name of the passive is now _**Dissolve**_, which is also the same name of the Magic Penetration passive on Guinsoo's. This also applies with Lord Dominik's/Mortal Reminder's _**Last Whisper**_ Passive. > > More over, I feel like this change was done so that the Armor/Magic Penetration recieved from Guinsoo's can't be stacked with other Pen Items. If they stacked, then it might have been a problem for those who could benefit from having a combination of these Items. unless they buff the pen on rageblade I rly doubt that someone who buys void staff would want rageblade instead even if it is some ap AA reliant champ
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-12T14:06:32.961+0000) > > tell me if any of those champs is a tank, if any of those is a tank that should not exist. Well... most tanks can't survive a full combo from lots of champs either rn and that should not exist so.... arguing about what should not exist isn't really relevant in the current state of the game
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=000200010002,timestamp=2018-11-13T00:38:07.025+0000) > > Well... most tanks can't survive a full combo from lots of champs either rn and that should not exist so.... arguing about what should not exist isn't really relevant in the current state of the game. so if tanks are getting bursted, the solution is not raising their defenses, the solution is raising their damage, sounds reasonable to me /s One thing does not justify the other.
xZabaksx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-12T14:06:32.961+0000) > > tell me if any of those champs is a tank, if any of those is a tank that should not exist. {{champion:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=xZabaksx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2018-11-12T19:13:31.971+0000) > > {{champion:31}} that is not a tank, cho gath is something that should not exist in its current state.
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xVexXK9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-12T16:23:58.868+0000) > > fun and balanced > > on a serious note hopefully the new system will be an improvement. This is Riot Games we are talking about. Of course they will find a way to fuck it up. My biggest question is Autofill. Que up in your 2x Diamond rolls, but is auto filled into your gold/plat role. Will your MMR go down or will you be playing in a role you don't enjoy against other of the same rank as your main roles? It feels like they are going to turn Solo and Duo que into Flex Ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Flocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xVexXK9P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-12T17:48:41.377+0000) > > This is Riot Games we are talking about. Of course they will find a way to fuck it up. My biggest question is Autofill. Que up in your 2x Diamond rolls, but is auto filled into your gold/plat role. Will your MMR go down or will you be playing in a role you don't enjoy against other of the same rank as your main roles? It feels like they are going to turn Solo and Duo que into Flex Ranked. it feels like that they will make something already hard to do (Good matchmaking) even harder.
: This is on your team. Wyd?
fun and balanced on a serious note hopefully the new system will be an improvement.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-12T14:06:32.961+0000) > > tell me if any of those champs is a tank, if any of those is a tank that should not exist. Most tanks do a lot of damage though.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-11-12T16:00:24.745+0000) > > Most tanks do a lot of damage though. that does not mean they should be doing that much damage and adding more damage to another tank champion will just make the problem worse edit: just to make it clear I am talking about tanks here not the so called tanks by a lot of players that dont understand what the juggernaut class is.
: Dont get full comboed? Theres plenty of champs that a "full combo" will kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YFbWLgEB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-12T13:53:30.847+0000) > > Dont get full comboed? > > Theres plenty of champs that a "full combo" will kill you. tell me if any of those champs is a tank, if any of those is a tank that should not exist.
: If you had to choose any 1 male champ and 1 female champ to look after you as a child.
: Darius is "balanced" TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS
so the enemy team is up 12k gold, darius is the least of your problems in that game.
MCAS MIR (NA)
: Why do i hear "reported" every single game ??????????
think about that in this perspective I played 2 normals today, in one of them I had one fidle support 0/6/0 before 12 minutes all of his deaths were on pure stupidity but he was 0/6/0, I don t really care anymore, but when some of my teammates started to ask for reports I dont condem them the guy is not making the game enjoyable for our team, in the second game I had a twitch jungle who failed his lvl 2 gank gave first blood, was executed by the jungle camps and was trying to invade graves jungle while graves was able to one shot him, then he spam pings the person of our team who is closer to him and starts blaming them, again I dont care but the rest of the team started asking for reports what do you think, are they wrong or right?
: if you feed the enemy 5 kills in the first 8 mins
if you feed the enemy 5 kills in 8 minutes you are inting and anything you say will have 2 possible results you are going to get flamed our muted.
: This game has been dumbed down so hard it's disgusting
"People that are bad at this game, are actually thriving in this season because all they need to do is learn how to do damage to someone. Barely anyone fucking cares about macro that much anymore" this is so true in so many ways, I got plat this season (just in case someone salty wants to search for my rank) and everytime I see a plat/Diamond player in ranked/normal this guys are getting caught over and over doing the same mistakes (even if you argue that in normals they dont try I see this shit in ranked games) pushing into the enemy tower with no T1 doing this 4 times, going to the enemy jungle chasing like if we were stomping the game despite the fact that we are losing 10/30 with no tower taken this is so dumb, and in the games where they get fed this dont even matter because damage is so much in the game right now that they just force their way to the nexus without any concern about macro or anything just burst everything down and win.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-30T15:42:55.128+0000) > > i can imagine abusing a broken champ while having a negative win rate must be a blast, anyway at least with velkoz you are using optimal runes and builds. Urgot needs a decent team comp to be useful. Higher elo has that much better than low elo. While not perfect, the idea to add team voice chat on all teams rather than just premades is needed. Urgot is not a 1v9 champion. He's not even mobile, doesn't have much good range. If he goes full tank, he can't do much damage even if with shotgun passive, and if he goes damage, he will be squishee af. Plus i haven't played Urgot for a while until last week. So piss off with how i play him or what my win rate is man. These things aren't even my own concern. If i have a bad win rate on the champion i'm familiar with quite well, should i be asking for buffs? Do i have to go full sarcasm here or what? Because that's funny the first 2 times i did.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T16:11:01.560+0000) > > Urgot needs a decent team comp to be useful. Higher elo has that much better than low elo. While not perfect, the idea to add team voice chat on all teams rather than just premades is needed. > Urgot is not a 1v9 champion. He's not even mobile, doesn't have much good range. > If he goes full tank, he can't do much damage even if with shotgun passive, and if he goes damage, he will be squishee af. > > Plus i haven't played Urgot for a while until last week. So piss off with how i play him or what my win rate is man. These things aren't even my own concern. > If i have a bad win rate on the champion i'm familiar with quite well, should i be asking for buffs? > > Do i have to go full sarcasm here or what? Because that's funny the first 2 times i did. funny lol for me right seeing you speak like a complete idiot because you know you are wrong but you dont admit, it was indeed rly fun seeing you go full cringe mode trying to act smart in a situation where you are wrong and when you are called out you say "muh sarcam i am so cool yay", aleluia first post i see from you in this intire thing thats even worth the time i spent reading it congrats.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T15:33:02.902+0000) > > i would not need to "stalk you" if you had not entered the full retard mode and if you were have to acknowledge the truth by yourself sometimes you need to understand that the champ is not weak you are bad with him just accept that. > > All the stats say that urgot is broken win rate play rate everything but for some reason (Ego) you believe it is not . You want to know the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE TBE TRUTH! NONE OF YOU CAN! Yeah full sarcasm works well in this place. I already told you, nerf Urgot. I don't care. I'm actually a Vel'Koz main. Urgot top is just my secondary while Sona support is tertiary. I had my fun time.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-30T15:38:20.962+0000) > > You want to know the truth? > YOU CAN'T HANDLE TBE TRUTH! NONE OF YOU CAN! > > Yeah full sarcasm works well in this place. > I already told you, nerf Urgot. I don't care. > I'm actually a Vel'Koz main. > Urgot top is just my secondary while Sona support is tertiary. > > I had my fun time. i can imagine abusing a broken champ while having a negative win rate must be a blast, anyway at least with velkoz you are using optimal runes and builds.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:51:57.994+0000) > > apparently you are unable to see what is right in front of your eyes but i will try to help, you are silver 2 with 33%win rate 24 games on urgot http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=King+Lego your builds and runes are everything but optimal https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Urgot so please dont pretend urgot is balanced just because you like to handicap yourself by using dumb items and sub optimal runes https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Urgot. Buddy just say "Nerf urgot" and get on with it. I don't even care. And piss off from my account and quit stalking me. Stalking me without dinner 1st? Shame on you. Not even half smooth.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:58:38.787+0000) > > Buddy just say "Nerf urgot" and get on with it. I don't even care. > And piss off from my account and quit stalking me. Stalking me without dinner 1st? Shame on you. Not even half smooth. i would not need to "stalk you" if you had not entered the full retard mode and if you were have to acknowledge the truth by yourself sometimes you need to understand that the champ is not weak you are bad with him just accept that. All the stats say that urgot is broken win rate play rate everything but for some reason (Ego you are unable to see that you are handicaping yourself because you are playing with sub optimal runes and builds) you believe it is not .
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zZ KanKuro Zz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:26:38.178+0000) > > can you stop acting like a victim ,urgot is broken, theres a reason why the stats he said about win rate are a thing because the guy wins almost every single matchup, saying that he has counters when his win rate is far above 50% vs those counters just shows that the one biased is you. No i'm just being full level sarcastic. Okay then nerf Urgot. My idea to nerf would be this: passive: deals 0 damage Q: deals 0 damage and grants enemy movement speed W: 0 damage and grants enemy shield E: does 0 damage and grants enemy a dash R: does 0 damage and instead of execute on enemy it only execute the ally. See? Urgot nerf. No bias at all. Are you happy? You can sleep now? Problem solved. Now Faker can't pick Urgot and he would be like "ur got to be kidding me!"
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:34:46.071+0000) > > No i'm just being full level sarcastic. > Okay then nerf Urgot. > My idea to nerf would be this: > passive: deals 0 damage > Q: deals 0 damage and grants enemy movement speed > W: 0 damage and grants enemy shield > E: does 0 damage and grants enemy a dash > R: does 0 damage and instead of execute on enemy it only execute the ally. > > See? Urgot nerf. No bias at all. Are you happy? You can sleep now? Problem solved. Now Faker can't pick Urgot and he would be like "ur got to be kidding me!" apparently you are unable to see what is right in front of your eyes but i will try to help, you are silver 2 with 33%win rate 24 games on urgot http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=King+Lego your builds and runes are everything but optimal https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Urgot so please dont pretend urgot is balanced just because you like to handicap yourself by using dumb items and sub optimal runes https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Urgot.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:13:57.706+0000) > > Like the other dude said, then you suck at Urgot. Just because youre level 7 it doesnt mean jack shit other than that you play a lot of Urgot. Urgots highest WR matchup is against Gnar and Teemo (62% and 60% respectively). In Diamond+ theres only 7 toplaners who score higher than a 50% wr against him. Otherwise he outperform the majority of his so called counters (Malphite for example is seen as a counter and yet Urgot has a 51% wr against him what a fucking joke). You can name all the weaknesses he has, doesnt matter since his pros obviously outweighs the cons. "then you suck at Urgot" you don't even know how i play Urgot or how good/bad i am or whatever. Just because i said certain champions that can counter Urgot or give him a hard time doesn't mean i don't or can't deal with them. Fine then, if that will make it easier for you to sleep at night, nerf Urgot. No amount of Nerfs will make him unviable anyway as long as you know how to play him. Oh wait, he's probably unviable for me since i suck at Urgot. I'm sorry i forgot! I'm delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLRPsTE2,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T14:21:25.729+0000) > > "then you suck at Urgot" > you don't even know how i play Urgot or how good/bad i am or whatever. > Just because i said certain champions that can counter Urgot or give him a hard time doesn't mean i don't or can't deal with them. > > Fine then, if that will make it easier for you to sleep at night, nerf Urgot. No amount of Nerfs will make him unviable anyway as long as you know how to play him. Oh wait, he's probably unviable for me since i suck at Urgot. I'm sorry i forgot! I'm delusional. can you stop acting like a victim ,urgot is broken, theres a reason why the stats he said about win rate are a thing because the guy wins almost every single matchup, saying that he has counters when his win rate is far above 50% vs those counters just shows that the one biased is you.
: Do any of you feel a bit sad when ur main is banned, even if u weren’t going to play them?
i dont feel sad but sometimes i get mad (without typing in the chat) when they ban my main {{champion:17}} but then they pick some hard counter of him like{{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:14}} etc, why would you ban something that is a free win for your champ and fun fact teemo does not have the "wait for late" factor against this champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terminal Phase,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEjTlFZt,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-10-09T21:04:26.632+0000) > > nnormal game mmr has nothing to do with ranked game mmr, when you never played ranked your mmr starts as a silver (i am not sure which division). Completely wrong. Search reddit and you'll find out. Please dont post information you know nothing about.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatleZzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEjTlFZt,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-10-09T22:34:33.755+0000) > > Completely wrong. > Search reddit and you'll find out. > Please dont post information you know nothing about. you are the one without a clue of what your talking about but ok, riot already made it oficial a long time ago that your default mmr when you start playing rankeds is silver mmr, thats the reason you see people complaning that they get lvl30 players in their first placement matchs on silver elo. edit: also i wish you a good read https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide and if you dont wanna read "Everyone’s MMR starts at the same point when playing a queue for the first time."
: > [{quoted}](name=Mukosa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEjTlFZt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-09T16:05:24.205+0000) > > Recently my friend and I decided to play our placements together without being ranked in previous seasons. However, after going 9-1 in our placements, he was put into gold 1 while I was placed into silver 1. Naturally, this led to some confusion. My friend believed the reason was that whereas he played a variety of junglers, I mainly played Zed in the mid lane. Does this actually have an effect on my MMR or final rank? If not, then what caused him to be placed an entire division above me? Your normal game MMR which you had before you did your provisionals affects your ranked starting rating. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with how well you did in game. Don't listen to the people telling you it does. Your KDA and performance means nothing. What's clear is that before you did your series, your friend had a higher normal MMR, probably because he was a better player, and got matched with 'better' players in normals (like golds, plats and diamonds, or other people who had MMR's that would correspond to those elos if it was ranked).
> [{quoted}](name=BeatleZzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEjTlFZt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-09T16:46:04.504+0000) > > Your normal game MMR which you had before you did your provisionals affects your ranked starting rating. > It has absolutely NOTHING to do with how well you did in game. Don't listen to the people telling you it does. Your KDA and performance means nothing. > What's clear is that before you did your series, your friend had a higher normal MMR, probably because he was a better player, and got matched with 'better' players in normals (like golds, plats and diamonds, or other people who had MMR's that would correspond to those elos if it was ranked). nnormal game mmr has nothing to do with ranked game mmr, when you never played ranked your mmr starts as a silver (i am not sure which division).
: i feel bad for all of you that hate the game you spend 8 hours at day
to be fair i dont hate the game, i hate some of the players especially most of the players i find in gold 1/plat.
Add92 (NA)
: Not sure why a Gold 5 player is coming at you that hard lol . As for your post , yes graves is disgusting , I think the main issue comes from his E resistances stacking , and the way red smite / PD / DD interacts with his kit . It makes him way too bursty while being unkillable .
> [{quoted}](name=Add92,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tkww6me5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-30T04:54:43.427+0000) > > Not sure why a Gold 5 player is coming at you that hard lol . > > As for your post , yes graves is disgusting , I think the main issue comes from his E resistances stacking , and the way red smite / PD / DD interacts with his kit . > > It makes him way too bursty while being unkillable . his elo does not matter at all, at this point anyone who does not see a problem with graves is either blind or is abusing it to climb.
: With the amount of bitching people do, what champs DO YOU GUYS PLAY?
{{champion:17}} cancer maybe (not the worst cancer in this game as people seem to think), OP? not even close.
: how my brother got out of b5 was one tricking {{champion:201}} and atm he is silver and climbing and starting to branch out to {{champion:555}} {{champion:497}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shroom Merchant,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lilXwXIn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-09T15:06:35.776+0000) > > how my brother got out of b5 was one tricking {{champion:201}} and atm he is silver and climbing and starting to branch out to {{champion:555}} {{champion:497}} i guess your brother is a god playing braum because playing tank supports at bronze level does not seem the best way to climb imo because i think that everytime you would get someone strong they will just int, if you wanna play sup at that ranked level you should be playing zyra/brand, i am not saying its impossible but with braum you ll take a lot longer and you will be at your teams mercy and not even in my elo (plat) thats a good idea because even here my teammates just dont care.
: I straight up lost a game because my top laner legit inted.
i just lost a ranked where my bot lane went bot with baron up saying the excuse of "we were clearing the minions" never before i thought that either a jhin or a vel koz could not do this task alone instead of jhin sitting their farming and vel koz giving moral support but whatever i guess now i am at 0 lp plat V so i give up probably i ll just play the number of games i need not to decay for inactivity.
: it doesn't increase your mastery points.
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=wW9oc5zE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T15:35:00.564+0000) > > it doesn't increase your mastery points. yes it does https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204211284-Champion-Mastery-Guide Eligible Game Modes Champion Mastery is available in all matchmaking queues up to Mastery Level 5: Summoner's Rift normal (blind/draft), Twisted Treeline, ranked queues, ARAM and all rotating game modes. However, you can only earn Mastery Level 6 & 7 tokens in Summoner's Rift normal and ranked games.
Rioter Comments
: If you could swap any 2 Passives among 2 Champions what would you swap?
: > [{quoted}](name=Terminal Phase,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONExxnKE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-20T16:34:27.835+0000) > > and? bot lane should not be allowed to have diversity? > you can play MARKSMAN,tanks and fighters top lane. > mage, assassin and sometimes tanks,fighters and MARKMAN mid lane. > tanks/fighters/assassins/aps/MARKSMAN in the jungle. > > God forbid if the bot position has more than one class viable, thats bad for the game right? You cannot play all marksmen mid, top, and jungle. That is a patented lie. Post level 3 in solo lanes, Marksmen are sitting ducks and in the jungle many of them cant fend off enemy junglers without help from their laners. They cant contest scuttle crab or clear quickly enough or have enough sustain. Many have poor gank assists as well and rely heavily on red buff. And before you even bring them up, Quinn and Graves were balanced for other lanes and have been nerfed multiple times for it. They arent even considered traditional marksmen by riot anymore; they're in the same boat as urgot, teemo, and kennen. Kindred is only designed for the jungle and is the only argument for a marksmen outside of bot lane I'd accept. And by your own argument, there is no reason that other classes cant go to bot lane. Just because theres no precedent on stat websites(because there is none for marksmen in other lanes) doesn't mean it cant work, right?
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONExxnKE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T16:58:06.220+0000) > > You cannot play all marksmen mid, top, and jungle. That is a patented lie. Post level 3 in solo lanes, Marksmen are sitting ducks and in the jungle many of them cant fend off enemy junglers without help from their laners. They cant contest scuttle crab or clear quickly enough or have enough sustain. Many have poor gank assists as well and rely heavily on red buff. > > And before you even bring them up, Quinn and Graves were balanced for other lanes and have been nerfed multiple times for it. They arent even considered traditional marksmen by riot anymore; they're in the same boat as urgot, teemo, and kennen. Kindred is only designed for the jungle and is the only argument for a marksmen outside of bot lane I'd accept. > > And by your own argument, there is no reason that other classes cant go to bot lane. Just because theres no precedent on stat websites(because there is none for marksmen in other lanes) doesn't mean it cant work, right? yes
: Diversity in bot lane killed 7 adcs. For 4 mages. Wow so diverse.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONExxnKE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T13:36:15.534+0000) > > Diversity in bot lane killed 7 adcs. For 4 mages. Wow so diverse. it was diversity, they just needed to buff those adc to a balance state or even better make them viable in other lanes.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Because I main adc and it's more fun to play against an other adc than swain heimer and vlad
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONExxnKE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:34:38.284+0000) > > Because I main adc > and it's more fun to play against an other adc than swain heimer and vlad and? bot lane should not be allowed to have diversity? you can play MARKSMAN,tanks and fighters top lane. mage, assassin and sometimes tanks,fighters and MARKMAN mid lane. tanks/fighters/assassins/aps/MARKSMAN in the jungle. God forbid if the bot position has more than one class viable, thats bad for the game right?
: What's the stupidest reason someone intentionally threw a game for you?
Vi: you guys dont know how to play Me: but we are winning and you are 0/7/0 while being the only one negative score wise on our team Vi: kys i ll leave Me: bye dont worry will wait 10 minutes just to be sure that you ll receive no lp for our win. Vi: sily boy do you think you ll win without me me and the rest of our team team at the same exact time: YES she went afk we waited and we won she did not received any lp (she could just have taken the free win)
Kelg (NA)
: Just because a plat player does bad doesn't mean they're boosted. I feed all the time in norms when I'm just fucking around and trying out troll builds and stuff. You'd be suprised how chimp-like players in plat can be, even in ranked games. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKtT4YXI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-19T09:26:34.864+0000) > > Just because a plat player does bad doesn't mean they're boosted. I feed all the time in norms when I'm just fucking around and trying out troll builds and stuff. You'd be suprised how chimp-like players in plat can be, even in ranked games. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} i mean you are not wrong but when i play in my silver smurf i see a lot of "plat" borders players with 600+ games stuck in silver at the end of the season, thats odd dont you think? I am not the best but i got plat this season and i can 1v9 most silver games, how the hell a guy that was plat last season can be stuck with 600+ games in silver, theres two answers to this either they were boosted or they bought the account.
: Actually, a champ like zoe can sit at 46% winrate and still be pretty broken, but tryn as a champ with very low mechanical skill and low outplay potential can´t. Btw i love tryn.
> [{quoted}](name=Makadur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f9Fl9Jjl,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-18T20:54:33.411+0000) > > Actually, a champ like zoe can sit at 46% winrate and still be pretty broken, but tryn as a champ with very low mechanical skill and low outplay potential can´t. > > Btw i love tryn. its just unreal that a champ with that low mechanical skill and outplay potencial is having a low win rate while having a low play rate (this should inflate his win rate numbers).
Guzergus (EUW)
: You're delusional and know nothing about trynda matchups. There is a ton of things you can do at any mmr against trrynd. You may not dodge his skillshots because he has none, but it doesn't mean he automatically wins the lane and you must always send 2 players to stop him. >because you can actually itemize and play against a Teemo Same goes for trynd. You ever played trynda vs a guy with tabis and west? Have you ever played him at all?
> [{quoted}](name=Guzergus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f9Fl9Jjl,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:19:25.705+0000) > > You're delusional and know nothing about trynda matchups. There is a ton of things you can do at any mmr against trrynd. You may not dodge his skillshots because he has none, but it doesn't mean he automatically wins the lane and you must always send 2 players to stop him. > > Same goes for trynd. You ever played trynda vs a guy with tabis and west? Have you ever played him at all? just give up, this guys don t understand anything, your champ can be sitting at 46% win rate with low play rate, for them he is overpowered and instead of buffs they think riot should nerf him even more.
: I'm trying to understand the rage over the 5 split role queue.
when and if this system arrives will our mmr be reseted?
Malza (NA)
: Will riot ever deal with soft inters?
its hard to deal with them because there is no way you can make a system that bans soft inters, they can just int "split push" and claim they have no macro/bronze level macro and they will never get punished.
Leto GT (EUW)
: Ignite is true damage hence barrier doesn't block any of ignite damage.
> [{quoted}](name=wG Got2Cool,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hhQy0GYh,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-08-14T12:44:13.742+0000) > > Ignite is true damage hence barrier doesn't block any of ignite damage. yes it does
: Hey, about banning pick intents.
funny thing that happened yesterday, i was in my smurf, my support wanted to play soraka but my jungler banned soraka saying that we need cc and thats the supports job, our support was rly calm even after that, then the enemy team picks master yi and my jungler has a panic attack (for real) he says that he comands our support to play leona or braum in order to keep master yi in check, our support picks rakan ( in my opinion just has good vs master Yi) and in result of that and i quote my jungler on this one "troll pick" he decides to pick Vladimir jungle with cleanse and ghost, after seeing where this was going i dodged afterall its a smurf losing lp for dodging is not the end of the world.
: > [{quoted}](name=VermillionWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wk80Yekb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-08T00:01:17.338+0000) > > For once, he is correct. If you turned around and Q'd zed you would win, he burned his R, w and ignite I think, you still had half hp. Why keep running? If he actually built a legit teemo build instead of tank then he might have been able to kill him or atleast do dmg
> [{quoted}](name=ARGthe1st,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wk80Yekb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-08T00:22:02.415+0000) > > If he actually built a legit teemo build instead of tank then he might have been able to kill him or atleast do dmg not trying to defend him but if he had build a "legit teemo build instead of tank" he (teemo) would be dead in the first 3 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYzxO01z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T16:40:20.438+0000) > > Garen isn’t a tank. Passively stacks armor off farm Passively increased health regeneration 60% down to 30% damage reduction and 60% tenacity over 6 seconds max on a 24 second maximum cooldown. Maximun defensive rating There is no argument whatsoever to convince me that Garen isn't a tank, and it's an insult to everyone's intelligence for you to claim that.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYzxO01z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T16:49:36.814+0000) > > Passively stacks armor off farm > Passively increased health regeneration > 60% down to 30% damage reduction and 60% tenacity over 6 seconds max on a 24 second maximum cooldown. > Maximun defensive rating > > There is no argument whatsoever to convince me that Garen isn't a tank, and it's an insult to everyone's intelligence for you to claim that. blaim riot for that, theres a class called juggernaut (garen s class) they are very easy to kite they dont have hard cc while having big scallings making them build one or two dmg items and then full tank which is not broken unless you are unable to explore its weakness.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terminal Phase,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=budxbGhq,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-08-04T17:20:34.469+0000) > > yeah because data does not matter, that "big" sample size of the ONE GAME played by you vs wukong decides if he is broken or not. ok so data is what you want. well for wukong : jungle he has a 51.52% win rate with a 4.53% pick rate he ranks 19 out of 49 junglers he is played in jungle 48.1% of time mid he he has a 54.13% win rate with a 2.01% pick rate for 17th out of 61 mid laners played mid 21.4% of time top he has a 53.86% win rate with a 2.47% pick rate for 11th out of 66 top laners played top 26.2% of the time jungle is his most played role and is B tier at best compared to other junglers mid he is a counter pick most often top is a bruiser/fighter lane with ignite now. which is what wukong is. so i played him in top lane with clearly a worst top laner ( we all know tanks are bad ) and i went troll runes and build and smashed him. is wu a top 25 champ sure. but he isnt a must pick or ban champ and clearly is able to be beat and out classed by other champs in the same roles he plays. now if we want to focus just on DIAMOND ELO jungle he is a 48.61% win rate 2.91 % pick for 31 out of 44 junglers mid he is a 52.11 % win rate with a 1.85% pick rate for 14 out of 57 mids top he is a 51.13% win rate with a a 1.98% pick rate for 20 out of 68 so it seems at the higher elos he is worst and barely picked , less then 3% in any role. so lets complain that wukong is broken more plz
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=budxbGhq,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-08-04T17:38:28.699+0000) > > ok so data is what you want. > > well for wukong : > > jungle he has a 51.52% win rate with a 4.53% pick rate he ranks 19 out of 49 junglers > he is played in jungle 48.1% of time > > mid he he has a 54.13% win rate with a 2.01% pick rate for 17th out of 61 mid laners > played mid 21.4% of time > > top he has a 53.86% win rate with a 2.47% pick rate for 11th out of 66 top laners > played top 26.2% of the time > > jungle is his most played role and is B tier at best compared to other junglers > mid he is a counter pick most often > top is a bruiser/fighter lane with ignite now. which is what wukong is. > > so i played him in top lane with clearly a worst top laner ( we all know tanks are bad ) and i went troll runes and build and smashed him. > > is wu a top 25 champ sure. but he isnt a must pick or ban champ and clearly is able to be beat and out classed by other champs in the same roles he plays. > > now if we want to focus just on DIAMOND ELO > jungle he is a 48.61% win rate 2.91 % pick for 31 out of 44 junglers > mid he is a 52.11 % win rate with a 1.85% pick rate for 14 out of 57 mids > top he is a 51.13% win rate with a a 1.98% pick rate for 20 out of 68 > > so it seems at the higher elos he is worst and barely picked , less then 3% in any role. > > so lets complain that wukong is broken more plz was it hard to backup your claims with evidences? i never said wukong was broken i wanted proof about your claims next time start with this and you will save time.
: well last time i played vs a wukong... i was top i was maokai i even trolled my runes went conqueror key stone and i flat out stomped the map with wukong. i even trolled build i built ad bruiser tree, i had iceborn, steraks and ga. so this wukong talk about being broken isnt true
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=budxbGhq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-04T14:30:52.654+0000) > > well last time i played vs a wukong... > > i was top i was maokai i even trolled my runes went conqueror key stone and i flat out stomped the map with wukong. > > i even trolled build i built ad bruiser tree, i had iceborn, steraks and ga. > > so this wukong talk about being broken isnt true yeah because data does not matter, that "big" sample size of the ONE GAME played by you vs wukong decides if he is broken or not.
Show more

zZ KanKuro Zz

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion