Rioter Comments
: > (Also, is your name a reference to Gnar? Or is Gnar's taunt a reference for your name? He says something like that xD) Gnar's taunt that you're referring to was "Jard Waitford", for the record.
> > (Also, is your name a reference to Gnar? Or is Gnar's taunt a reference for your name? He says something like that xD) > > Gnar's taunt that you're referring to was "Jard Waitford", for the record. Hm, I guess we can't really tell for sure since his speech is a bit...childlike, imo
: Hi Phero, Thanks for the question! The vocal aspect was actually recorded here in the office, and was performed by a couple of the RIOTers on the art team. It's multiple voices recorded at the same time, and then pitched down with a formant shifter with some bass added in. There's also some layers of blood and bone cracking SFX added to make it a little more vicious. Let us know if you have any other questions! Cheers, Jay
> Hi Phero, > > Thanks for the question! The vocal aspect was actually recorded here in the office, and was performed by a couple of the RIOTers on the art team. It's multiple voices recorded at the same time, and then pitched down with a formant shifter with some bass added in. There's also some layers of blood and bone cracking SFX added to make it a little more vicious. > > Let us know if you have any other questions! > > Cheers, > Jay What were they saying? Or were they just growling random things? (Also, is your name a reference to Gnar? Or is Gnar's taunt a reference for your name? He says something like that xD)
: I just got Gold V recently am I going to decay before the season is over?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Skin Concept] Darth Kassadin?
: Go post in the Mega thread and use the format provided
Already done, didn't see it before :)
: 4.18 Patch Mega Bug Thread
Type of Bug: Gameplay, In-Game texture bug Summary of the Bug: Sion passive texture is applied even when he's alive Reproduction Steps: Just die Reproduction Rate: No idea. It happened to me once and after that I still had his passive textures on, even when I respawned Server: EUW
: 4.18 Patch Mega Bug Thread
Sion passive is bugged, last game Sion was stuck in his passive textures. Even when I respawned I was all red like I was using his passive
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Opeli (NA)
: Azir Q&A: Creative - COMPLETED
Will we ever see his face? What's under the hood? An human face? A bird face? A decomposed face? You know, he's been in the sands for a while :D
: Azir Q&A: Gameplay - COMPLETED
His ultimate fits his character but it doesn't fit his role, I mean, I don't think there's a mage that as ultimate has basically a wall that blocks the passage, how do you think Azir players will use his ultimate in lane to kill the opponent or to make plays?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think I missed the point of this post, unless it's just a troll, because it is wrong...
Check edit
: Soon, all that shall remain is sand and ice, DEMACIA and burds.
Why is Skarner from Shurima now, I mean..why..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: We wanted to explore the samurai archtype with Yasuo, but didn't just want to do the classic swordmaster thing by itself. Control over the wind was something the Yasuo pod (a group of developers working on a project) hit on pretty early, which resonated well both with the themes we were going for (wanderer, speed, power) and with the way the art was going. Double crit chance was identified as a way to offer a melee champion a needed steroid while also changing up how the character thought about itemization a bit (Yasuo's early item choices are very different than they'd be if he had a +AD steroid for example, which leads to a different set of choices and experiences than on other champions).
Do you regret giving him double crit chance? I'm asking this since many players believe it is overpowered.
Meddler (NA)
: Anyone want to talk champion design?
How did you come up with Yasuo? Where does his double crit chance come from? He's my favourite champ and I'd like to know some more about him :D
: Legendary Skin - Final Boss Veigar Secret!
Well, sorry to say that but..no, you are not the first to notice it :P
: Cyber Ops Yasuo release date
A PBE Cycle lasts for 2 weeks usually, then before the skin gets released another week will wait, so 3 weeks maybe.
Rioter Comments
Decrit (EUW)
: I am not one of the giants you are trying to summon, but here have a little breakdown Farm Akali pre-6 and she is done for a while: she will take a lot of time to complete the gunblade and if she gets 6 her ulti will not deal enough damage, aniway get some MR since all her attacks do magic damage and you are fine ( chalice or hexdrinker or whatever fits yer fancy). If she manages to get back to the game, like getting kills by ganks and such, she already lost lane. In duels she will wreck you, in skirmishes of 2-3 people will be less useful if fought correctly ( aka stuns ) and in teamfights either kills or dies. Most times the latter, because as i said she needs a stun or two to be dead. What do i think? she needs to have deeper gameplay, and i don' t remember where but @Meddler and @Morello already stated they want to change her at some point, if i am right
The thing I hate about her, is that she's so easy to play and requires not even a little of thinking in her kit. Her combo is ALWAYS the same, you just need to know when to engage and how, but that's something that comes with game experience, not with the champion itself. Anyway, do you agree that if a champion is shut down early game, he should not be allowed to come back so easily?
Rioter Comments
Zanryu (EUW)
: Impotant Linking Error after Maintenance
Oh, that's why it said DNS error. Ty!
: IMO, you should have just muted and ignored them. Yelling back at them really doesn't do anything useful for your team: - It makes the game less fun for the 5th person on your team. - You spend time typing instead of playing - Everybody on your team spends time thinking about the chat instead of focusing on the game. The question I'd really like to know the answer to, though, is: Did yelling at them really make you feel any better?
No, not really, but I unloaded my emotions (?) ( I don't know how to say it, I'm not english sorry )
Rioter Comments
12tales (NA)
: I mean, you've got an ADC for a reason. If you've got one offensive item, you're *enough* of a damage threat already. You benefit much more from the stickiness of Randuin's or the passive and CDR of SV than the 'moar damage' from LW. There are very few melees that can get away with building multiple offensive items, and none of them are tanks.
So, if I get botrk + mercury + ga + omen + visage, what would be the replacement item for hydra/lw ?
12tales (NA)
: I'd suggest picking one lifesteal item or the other, and then building tanky as you were. Aatrox isn't really wanting for attack speed and life gain, but he does benefit enormously from resistances.
So botrk + LW would be good? At least my third W would do damage
12tales (NA)
: You've built at least two offensive items in every game you've played on Aatrox (on this account, at least). Either BotRK+Hydra, or BotRK+LW. Even *Zephyr* on occasion. 6500 gold offensive cores and tankiness are basically mutually exclusive.
Those are new build I've tried, but I used to botrk + hydra, then visage + ga + omen + mercury. Still exploded, am I doing something wrong?
: Fiora new skin is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is on the rise!!
12tales (NA)
: *glances at op.gg* Building tanky items would probably go a long way to making you less squishy. Just sayin'
I build Omen + Visage + GA, I still find myself melting
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The item to your left is your only weapon
I've got a book. I'm Ryze? I can deal with Yasuo probably :P
: He already had a mini rework, I think they're still looking for ways of tuning his kit to make his playstyle healthy since he is a unique champion in the game and has a lot to offer
Yes he had but he still gets touched a lot, so I don't think it really mattered
Rioter Comments
: What do your mains say about you?
{{champion:56}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:30}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I actually think he's in a pretty solid spot - he can win lane pretty hard in many matchups and follow up by being relatively tanky (with 3 lives), all the while doig a ton of damage - and he is seeing competitive play, so he's can't be in that bad of a spot.
He's seeing competitive play because he's not played as an initiator, but Aatrox is rather a melee carry, that's why it doesn't look bad. If he was playde as a melee carry in LCS, everyone would see how UP he is
: The problem with AAtrox is that u can't plain buff him, as his laneing and splitpush would become way to strong. The probem is that he's balanced around his stron W selfheal, but a AA bound self heal on a melee doesn't work 2 well in clashes, as u usually get cced and kited 24/7 and thus u never get those 3 AAs of for the heal. The other problem is that the heal scales with ad and as, so u need to built rather squishy to realy get alot out of it, makeing him extremly vulnerable to burst as he got bad base stats and most of all takes away 15% of his current health with his combo, wich reduces the effeckt of tank items on him by ~15% or more.
So you're suggesting to rework him?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sneak Dog (EUW)
: Awesome cinematic save for the Jax scene. He only got 7 seconds and his character was barely shown. Everyone else got to show off (Zyra the second least, no plants in her ultimate?). I truely loved the facial expressions, Graves had so many good ones.
Indeed. There's only one thing I didn't really like : Ahri's face. It looks...weird, don't know how to explain
: Glad you're enjoying everything!
It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E :D
: That was glorious rengar was fucking ruthless. naut was a monster of a behemoth. Leona feels. ahri becoming #1 mid all of a sudden. darius was the ultimate evil i hope to see more of these. being a massive yordle fan i would like to see one with some of them preferably all of them in bandle city
Show more

zork824

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion