Rioter Comments
TFBaam (NA)
: wait, you mean pressing f doesnt give me my project bard skin???
no, rito sent out an "april fools" thing.... text showed up in white.....
Rioter Comments
Eunson (NA)
: You could go download a 3rd party software, take the time to launch it every day/load it up. Risk the problems it can cause to LOL itself as advertised, then eventually see your ping. Or google the server's IP once and save it to a sticky. Every day before you play: Start CMD ping ip Takes literally 5 seconds where as launching LOL Replay every day takes about 20 seconds itself. The more ways the better though, to each their own.
Rioter Comments
Eunson (NA)
: You google the server ip you're planning to play on. You hit start, type CMD, select CMD. Type ping and enter the ip you googled earlier. Ex. Ping 8.8.8.8 This will ping google PS: if you want help, simply asking politely will get you far in life.
or, just open LOLREPLAY with 2 mouse clicks... check your ip, and bada bing, you know within 5 seconds.. neat, huh?
Eunson (NA)
: or just ping the server...
how does one ping the server, you act like everyone knows how to do this, if they did, they wouldnt be in game fucking complaining about their pings...dot dot dot
Rioter Comments
: What happens when you ship Poppy, Aurelion Sol, and Ahri together?
Rioter Comments
: Oh, he's a badass alright.
just like all new champs, op to the point he gets banned every single ranked game, on another note, heimer needs a buff of some sort
: Lost toplane due to minion block
i get pinned behind my zz rots and turrets, one time i had to flash out because i was trapped
Rioter Comments
I Q (NA)
: I don't care what they do to you, feeding their laner is something anyone should be mad about. Also some people don't notice your ban and accidentally ban it.
its always on purpose, how can you accidentally not see who your teammates are picking, no sense in trolling your own team
: What do you call it when Viktor kills Lucian and Eve in 1 vs 2 ?
: Minor Garen Buffs Possible? @Riot Reportoir
and by buff do you mean nerf? why would garen need a fucking buff, moron
Rioter Comments
: I appreciate it and I will try not to be such a stranger around here.
> lick my donger, ill 1v1 you and whoop YO ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~_**{{champion:74}} **_~~~~~~~~~~~~
: If they reconnect when the vote is up, they may get to vote for it. This is how I assume it happened. The vote stays up for awhile, so plenty of time if they did have a chance to reconnect one the vote went up.
{{champion:81}} {{champion:44}} guh AYYYYYYYY
Rioter Comments
: since you're probably 16 ill explain slowly, as adults, we sign contracts that state what we can and cannot do, when rito signs a contract with twitch, that means they mainly use twitch as a stream, and in return, twitch pays rito money so people go to twitch, maybe clik on links for paid items, that sort of thing
or vice versa, vice versa means "the other way around" rito pays twitch money"
: I don't follow the logic, pls esplain to meh?
since you're probably 16 ill explain slowly, as adults, we sign contracts that state what we can and cannot do, when rito signs a contract with twitch, that means they mainly use twitch as a stream, and in return, twitch pays rito money so people go to twitch, maybe clik on links for paid items, that sort of thing
: [This](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports/T8dQPGeA-lolesportscom-twitch-html5-player) is the reason
twitch probably has a contract with league of legends
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Tyler Fking 22

Level 26 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion