Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
: Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .. {Ask Miss Fortune}
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:00:40.082+0000) > > "From the six or so seconds that I saw the creature, it had no eyes. Maybe around a hundred feet in length. My guess is that it senses seismic activity - footsteps, heartbeats, speech. How far it can detect isn't clear, but it most likely felt significantly more signals from the prototype, if that is how it senses. Almost certainly can't swim - no lower jaw, so it can't keep it's mouth sealed." > *Anderas sighed, relieved that he wouldn't get shot at today.* > "We were fairly deep in the southeastern Shuriman desert. From what I understand of that place... creatures of that nature aren't uncommon. Bad end location, really. Was hoping to be far to the north, not terribly far from Nasharamae." > > *Anderas picked up the now shut and locked suitcase, and readied to leave.* "If there's any more questions involved?" "No Further Questions, Andreas .." Fortune said as she looked away, waving her hand lazily .. dismissing him. His words raced through her mind as she pieced everything together. She was ready for war, if war was what was required. She decided not to make another PSA until she got another update from Andreas or at least everyone calmed down after the last PSA she made .. the whole region was riled up and in constant alert ready for an attack at any moment. She sighed briefly as she placed her head down waiting for something else to come knocking at her doorstep.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-24T12:10:02.099+0000) For a brief time, there was stillness in Bilgewater as the city seemingly held its breath but a short time after Miss Fortune had sent out her letter a few gangs had begun mobilizing in mass. Muscling in on territory and increasing their numbers near the shoreline where they brutally dealt with any who objected to their presence, as if trying to draw the 'Armored Beasts' from before, while clad with suspiciously higher quality gear then what would be considered the norm for your run of the mill pirate if only slightly. Then they began patrolling the borders of Miss Fortune's territory as if sizing up her defenses or harass the guards she may have stationed around the area but for now seemed content to avoid crossing into her zone either out of fear or unknown orders from their leader. Seeing the commotion, some of Jason's men had come to reinforce the stationed guards and arguing between them and the antagonizing gangs would be a common sight but thankfully no blood had been split yet. Still before long Miss Fortune would receive another letter barely the size of a post card. >_One cannot be too careful in this city Captain Fortune, but I hope this show of strength will make things more then clear to you. Keep your men out of **MY** turf or we'll be far past the point of peaceful dialogue and we both wouldn't want good people to get hurt over something as petty as ego now would we? Otherwise I hope you weren't given the name 'Fortune' ironically._ > _Signed,_ > _Bartholomew Markinswell_
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-24T20:24:43.716+0000) > > For a brief time, there was stillness in Bilgewater as the city seemingly held its breath but a short time after Miss Fortune had sent out her letter a few gangs had begun mobilizing in mass. Muscling in on territory and increasing their numbers near the shoreline where they brutally dealt with any who objected to their presence, as if trying to draw the 'Armored Beasts' from before, while clad with suspiciously higher quality gear then what would be considered the norm for your run of the mill pirate if only slightly. > > Then they began patrolling the borders of Miss Fortune's territory as if sizing up her defenses or harass the guards she may have stationed around the area but for now seemed content to avoid crossing into her zone either out of fear or unknown orders from their leader. Seeing the commotion, some of Jason's men had come to reinforce the stationed guards and arguing between them and the antagonizing gangs would be a common sight but thankfully no blood had been split yet. Still before long Miss Fortune would receive another letter barely the size of a post card. Fortune was in the infirmary watching over the wounded men who were being treated my medics. Watching them all grunt, groan, and squeal in pain took her back to the agony that her parents experienced as their lives and their legacies burned in that workshop. Fortune's flashback was interrupted by a **BANG**. Someone can barging into the infirmary, _Cap'N there's another incident going down on the slaughterdocks_ Fortune's eyes lit up as she bolted out of the infirmary, sprinting towards the slaughterdocks. However, by the time she arrived the situation had already died down. Fortune turned back around out of breath as she slowly made her way back to the office, pushing the door open and shutting it behind her. She hastily made her way to her desk as she plopped down in her chair. She took a deep breath in and out before noticing a new letter sitting on her desk. The letter looked similar to a letter she had previously received. Ripping the letter open, Fortune immediately noticed the handwriting and said to herself, "Bartholomew .." Fortune began to read. > One cannot be too careful in this city Captain Fortune, but I hope this show of strength will make things more then clear to you. Keep your men out of MY turf or we'll be far past the point of peaceful dialogue and we both wouldn't want good people to get hurt over something as petty as ego now would we? Otherwise I hope you weren't given the name 'Fortune' ironically. > Signed, > Bartholomew Markinswell Fortune clinched her teeth as she grinded her teeth together, she aggressively snatched a pen and paper and began to write. Her handwriting indicated that she was angry because she pressed down harder causing bolder writing. > To Bartholomew, > If "your turf" is the slaughterdocks .. I'll flush out all of the slaughterdocks .. you and all of your lackeys .. you'll all drown in the murk. Don't carelessly air out threats .. you should really watch your tongue. Besides, you won't make it out of the slaughterdocks. I've got men heavily stationed out there. Test me if you dare .. _**kid.**_ > From, > Captain Fortune She sent the letter off, but she wasn't finished. She grabbed a new piece of paper and started to write a letter to Jason. > Dear Jason, > Driller .. I'm not entirely sure if you're aware but I guess there's gang leader/mob leader/mafia boss whatever the hell .. From my understanding he's stationed in slaughterdocks and has been sending letters threatening the people of Bilgewater. You best make sure your boys are up to par, and keep your own head on straight in the mean time. > Yours Truly, > Captain Fortune She wrote one more letter and sent it off to someone else before heading back to the infirmary, sighing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000011,timestamp=2019-08-14T04:11:10.346+0000) > > *He sighed, rubbing his head.* "Let me phrase it this way..." > "Creature from beneath the world itself. Consumed the first version before it was finished. Potentially dragged it back below and between reality - to where these nightmare things come from." *He double-tapped onto the desk, causing the gems to roll back into his hand, where he casually tossed it into the suitcase. The smoke began regathering itself inside the flask, to which he stuffed the stopper onto it shortly afterwards.* > > "No idea what happened to the prototype - but if, *IF* it were to come back from that place, it would not be friendly in the slightest. There is a second version that will be handled with significantly more care." *He locked the suitcase, and slung it off the desk.* "If it does return, the *original* one, then feel free to shoot it to scrap metal and... whatever else might be thrown in it." "Ah .. I see .." Fortune let out a sigh of relief as she gained a tighter grasp on everything. However, she still didn't feel good about this .. something wasn't sitting right with her. That's when she folded her arms and leaned towards him and began to speak, "I understand how to take this thing down and I understand the only creature from another dimension gibberish .. but how the hell did this thing even get to you ..? And why did it target your prototype ..?" Fortune rubbed the bottom of her chin, thoughts ran through her head .. was he linked to these magical creatures some how ..? Or did he make a deal with the devil .. Fortune found herself stressing about something else entirely at this point.
: Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .. {Ask Miss Fortune}
Fortune smiled at the driller's response, enlightened .. as she watched him get up and begin to exit the office. She smirked a bit as she looked up at him and said .. "You've got dangerous eyes .. I **like that**." **************** Moments passed .. days went by .. nearly a week had gone by and Fortune heard nothing. She sat at her desk, tapping her fingernails against the top of it impatiently. Minutes later .. still nothing .. until **BANG!** Fortune jumped up out of her seat, in shock. _CAPTAIN ..! CAPTIAN FORTUNE THERE'S SOMETHING GOING DOWN IN THE SLAUGHTERDOCKS !!_ Fortune was puzzled, is this Jason's men ..? Are the gangs fighting against one another ..? Fortune hollered back out to the voice, "**Who's involved in this ruckus in the slaughterdocks ..?!?**" _I DON'T KNOW WORD IS SOME SOLDIERS JUST AROSE FROM THE MURK_ **What ..?!** Fortune thought to herself as she ran to the door, pulling it open. "Any further report ..? Has the ruckus settled down ..?" _I haven't heard any further word cap'n._ Fortune sighed .. As Fortune lowered her head into a sigh, she noticed something in the corner of her eye. A man was sprinting towards the two of them. _THE BATTLE HAS ENDED .. THE SOLDIERS DISSAPEARED BACK INTO THE SEA .. THERE ARE SEVERAL CAUSALITIES._ Just as he finished that statement, he held numerous letters in his hand as she handed about 15 letters to Fortune. Fortune looked through them as she noticed a familiar name .. Jason, the driller .. ripping it open Fortune began to read the letter. Immediately .. she noticed a list containing names .. men .. Jason's men .. she began to read further. > "These boys are willing to lay down their lives to stick it to these gangs, I trust you to do you best to keep them on the alive for as long as possible.- C.S." Fortune smiled as she folded the letter and placed the letter into her satchel. She began to look through some other letters but they were all just citizens scared about the armored men. However, one letter was different and it left Fortune feeling a bit uneasy. The letter read .. > Dear Captain Sarah Fortune, > While I'm pleased to hear that you are taking steps to deal with the riffraff on the shore and make Bilgewater safe for all its inhabitants, the recent attack on the docks this week has come as a surprise...a unfortunate one I might add. > Now I don't mean to pry as I'm sure we both understand the importance of privacy especially in regards to one's business but I do hope you haven't gone astray and begun associating yourself with less then...upstanding individuals who toil in the murk. > If that were the case, that would lead to complications and we wouldn't want that now would we? > Truly yours, > Bartholomew Markinswell This letter left Fortune feeling threatened and enraged. "Who the hell does this "Bartholomew" think he is .. if he thinks he's going to send me threatening letters and I'm going to stay quiet .. I'll be **damned!** Furiously, Fortune strutted back into her office, grabbing a pen and paper jotting down a response to the letter. > For Bartholomew Markinswell, > How dare you try to intimidate or threaten me .. I'll move when I want and I'll do what I want . I assume we now have a misunderstanding .. so decide how you want to resolve it .. don't be foolish .. Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .. > From, > Captain Fortune Sending the letter off, Fortune sat her in her chair with a tense expression. It seemed she was still feeling uneasy but refused to let it show. Her stubbornness was getting the better of her, hopefully it won't send her downhill.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000f,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:28:34.360+0000) > > *He had squeaked in shock, and was able to move out of the way before the door hit him, dusting his gut and pants off.* "I don't really think being that violent will-" > *Then he got yanked by his feet... and seemed to flip into a semi-circle, even though there is almost nothing short of a Dragon that could use that much raw force.* > > *He sighed, slowly got onto a stool, and looked back to the door.* "If you'd like, I can replace that later. Otherwise, it would be best to speak rather than shoot." *Anderas pulled up a familiar enough suitcase, but looked back to the door for a moment.* > "Sod it, you're probably going to give everyone the most information possible. Even though it wouldn't... well... *probably won't* attack unless provoked." > *He opened up the suitcase; a series of small gems began glowing, and he flicked on a switch; a few shards of some sort almost instantly collapsed in on themselves, releasing a puff of thick, white smoke or gas.* "Don't worry about the fumes. They're not a hazard, moreso a tool I use for visualizing objects." > > *Within a few seconds, the plume of gas began to solidify into a thin rectangle, about two feet wide and one foot tall, perhaps a little thinner than fifteen sheets of parchment.* "*This* is what you were helping me with. Synthetic life, though without a more... fleshy appearance." > *The blueprints were extremely complex, a few sections showing the internal workings of the hands and legs, one was relatively blurred but seemed to have a label for it. Granted, written in a language - if the series of odd marks and glyphs could be called that.* > "They spoke when spoken to, and acted with full autonomy. Though... I wouldn't admit it in front of the machine, it was a failure. Simply put, I had discovered that a person isn't just rules and logic; there's something else there that I just can't scratch at. Emotions cannot be written to their fullest extent, nor are they uniform in nature. The insane take pleasure from pain, while others scream and wish for that same pain to stop." > > *Anderas would seemingly swipe his hand through the smoke, and the objects being shown would swirl aside as a patch of the smoke would suddenly jump aside, and he rolled more of the glowing crystals onto the table - they rolled for a moment, then unnaturally snapped to certain positions, and lit up, displaying the previous images on this new portion.* > *The main rectangular screen would noticeably lose thickness, as it was now opaque rather than a total blockage.* > > "They lacked emotion. It's ultimately why I consider that... *model* a failure. They were more identifiable as numbers than letters; robotic more than emotional." *There was a strange series of... still images, except they were in a specific order. Piltovians (probably) had invented something similar, a flip book, but this was much faster.* > *There wasn't sound, but Anderas was narrating at this point.* > "We were on the edge of Sai Kahleek, in the middle of Shurima." *The dunes were massive, small glitters sometimes occurring as white blips.* "There will be a lot of visual artifacts. Sand striking the lens, scratching it. Not deeply enough for permanent damage, thankfully." > *A minute or two of this would play out.* > "At this point, I figured that the chassis could accept heat well enough, so I had said they should pack it in. Then they felt some form of seismic activity." > *A strange sort of... fin would penetrate the upper edge of one of the dunes, tall enough given it's position to be a few dozen feet tall.* "I had wrongly assumed it was one of the native sand-swimmers. What it was turned out to be... far worse." > *That which followed was a massive, near eighty foot long nightmare with a gaping upper jaw, and two lower mandibles lined with sword-teeth, biting into the metallic form and dragging them into a freshly burrowed sandstone hole - a hole that, at the bottom, was a faint glow shaded violet.* > > *It became a still image after that, leaving it on the eerily glowing funnel.* > "What followed was half an hour of hysterics and shock, where I eventually found my way back to port. Came straight back to Bilgewater, arriving almost at the same time as the letter." > *He sighed, tapped his hand twice onto the table - the loose crystals rolled back into his hand, seemingly on command, and the fog seemed to dissipate as he closed the briefcase.* > "It took me a few days to really figure out how to... articulate my words so it wouldn't anger you more. I do apologize for how alarmist that letter was, but... it was written in the moment." Swatting her hands through the air, she swiped the fumes away from her nose and mouth. Fortune's thoughts were scrambled as she tried to intake all the information he had just filled her head with .. she didn't fully understand it nor was she worried about trying to figure it all out right this second due to her stubbornness. Tapping her nails against the top of the desk, she was mind-boggled as she thought of how she'd respond to him. After a short while .. she sat up straight in her seat as she crossed her legs and looked him into his eyes. "Andreas .. in all honesty, what you just explained to me is going to slip my mind by tomorrow morning .. It'd be extraordinary if you could break it down a bit for me. Y'know ..? **Simplify** the situation .. and more importantly be more .. direct. Will these crystals stop this thing you've created ..? Does it not ..? If it doesn't .. what is it that these diamonds mean ..? What significance do they hold ..?" Fortune moved a pile of papers over to the side of her desk, moving them out of her way. Fortune raised a hand to flick her hair to the side, un-crossing her legs to lean onto the desk. "I mean .. don't get me wrong .. the crystals are fascinating .. but did you come here to tell me how I'm supposed to pick up your slack or to show off your magic tricks ..? Quite frankly, my patience has already run out with you and I'd hate to do something we both don't want to happen .." Tilting her head to the side, Sarah gave him a fake smile as she tried to give him a fair chance .. attempting to hide her obvious frustration.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000d,timestamp=2019-07-18T03:54:54.780+0000) > > *Anderas would have been walking about from the southeastern Slaughterdock, hair slightly frizzled and hands covered in soot-shade oil. His clothes were somewhat spotted and spattered with the oil as well, some of it trailing down the right pants leg around the cuff.* > *He crossed the Butcher's Bridge, and simply wandered slowly down towards Sarah Fortune's office.* > > *...and then heard the speech she gave.* > *Oh... god...* > > *He'd wait at least half an hour before knocking at her office door, when nobody else was around.* > "Miss Fortune? It's me, Anderas. I think it's desperately important that we talk about this... *threat*, and how, well... let's just say I'd rather not have this conversation to a door, madame?" > > *He was currently staring up to the top of the doorway's arch, expecting either the door to suddenly have a hole through it, or for him to get his collar ripped apart as she yanks him in at bone-breaking speed.* > *"Please... don't be loading Awe... please please please..."* Fortune raised her head as she stared at her door furiously, hearing his voice and hearing him say his name fueled her with undying rage. Slamming down on her desk, she walked to the door. Taking a deep breath, she kicked the door down as it flew off his hinges. Standing in the doorway, her gaze met him as her pupils flashed red. Strutting over to him, she grabbed him by his boot as she dragged him through the lobby and into her office. Leaving him on the floor in the middle of the office, she walked over to her desk as she had a seat and began to twiddle her fingers as she thought to herself. Refusing to start the conversation, she began to work on some papers that were lying on her desk until he brought himself off of the floor and had a seat and spoke .. and she'd wait for an **eternity.**
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:04:33.886+0000) > > Sarah was a caught off-guard by his sudden aggressiveness, "Tch-" She flicked her hair to the side. "**Your** reward ..? Boy .. you're simply collecting **MY** reward for me." She chuckled. "In return .. you will leave here with your life .. you're one of the lucky few that have approached me in that manner and still stand .." She said, as she'd be looking up at him due to her being seated while he stood in front of her. Fortune raised her hand up, flicking him in between. > > "Did your mother never teach you any **manners ..?**" She concealed her womanhood as she pulled her chest back in. "I hope you enjoyed that .. it's the most you'll ever get." She picked her feet up off the floor as she placed them on the couch and laid back. "Now will you take the **mission** or **not** ..?" She asked him. Jamie not sure why miss fortune acting so rude and cruel to him, she lose her mother at an young age he thought she would treat the people love her better. He knew miss fortune always treated specially by men treating her like an Queen guess she’s used to it and expect more. Can’t blame her tho people tend to not appreciate on things they could get so easily. His expression suddenly sadden when she mention the word mother “ well, I grew up never knew who my real parent was, and the old man who raise me and my brother no longer with us, he taught us love and what it’s like having a parent..... ” he replied lower his head looking away, stood still feeling shaky while having rush of emotional feeling. He stood silently remembering all the loneliness and hard time he had been through, feeling of losing someone close.
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T07:16:07.929+0000) > > Jamie not sure why miss fortune acting so rude and cruel to him, she lose her mother at an young age he thought she would treat the people love her better. He knew miss fortune always treated specially by men treating her like an Queen guess she’s used to it and expect more. Can’t blame her tho people tend to not appreciate on things they could get so easily. > > His expression suddenly sadden when she mention the word mother “ well, I grew up never knew who my real parent was, and the old man who raise me and my brother no longer with us, he taught us love and what it’s like having a parent..... ” he replied lower his head looking away, stood still feeling shaky while having rush of emotional feeling. He stood silently remembering all the loneliness and hard time he had been through, feeling of losing someone close. Fortune looked up at him, as she began to chuckle. She was becoming quite irritated at the fact that he still has dodged her question to create a sob story about his unfortunate past to try to soften her up. Fortune, not wanting to be inconsiderate decided to calm herself down before responding to him. "Well .. that's very unfortunate **kid**, but we've all lost something in this world." Fortune gave him a stern look. "The difference between **you** and **everyone else** is that we go out there and fight through it, we use it to empower us, to **motivate** us. You use it as a sob story .. for sympathy .. for the benefit of the doubt." Fortune shook her head. "Why ..? To make yourself a victim ..? As an **excuse ..?**" Fortune flipped her hair to the side as she laid on the sofa. "I won't ask you again, are you going to **take the mission** or **not** and if not then you can leave my home and if you'd rather continue to complain about your misfortunes in life, you can go ahead and leave as well." Fortune was beyond frustration at this point, "I don't want to hear anything but a simple **yes** .. or **no .**"
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T17:51:28.507+0000) > The driller could appreciate Miss Fortune's confidence but even Gangplank thought things were 'fine' prior to his dethroning. Though her thinly veiled demand did bring a smirk of amusement on his face. **"I hardly consider myself above the normal citizens of Bilgewater, as that would imply I live far above them."** He explained. **"But tis your territory and I assume we both don't want more blood shed over something as petty as ego."** He listened intently as she went on to explain the situation on the shore and wasn't surprised that her awareness on those at sea was not on her priority, given that the various dock gangs were likely of more pressing and concerning matters with their activity being far more noticeable. **"I disagree with the notion that nothing is going on in Bilgewater, many things occur if one takes the time to look for it."**He chuckled. **"But our focus is not on what some dock hand found in the gut of a Berserker Shark. Still its good to know that the other gangs haven't stirred up yet though I can't say how long that'll last."** He paused to contemplate the deal for some time, a minute almost passing at a seemingly snail's pace as he watched the captain's brow furrow with annoyance. **"We'll help in anyway we can but be aware, if you request our open support."** He said leaning forward slightly. **"As my boys getting directly involved with whatever skirmishes you have brewing, retaliation from our enemies would be all but confirmed."** He stated with a slight frown. Leaning back on his chair once again, he ran a gloved hand through his tangled black hair and grunted. **"Don't take that as a threat however, many have a bone to pick and would gladly bleed to stick a sword in some of those cutthroats given half the chance. Just sayin, make sure you're ready should that need arise."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T01:57:40.691+0000) > > The driller could appreciate Miss Fortune's confidence but even Gangplank thought things were 'fine' prior to his dethroning. Though her thinly veiled demand did bring a smirk of amusement on his face. **"I hardly consider myself above the normal citizens of Bilgewater, as that would imply I live far above them."** He explained. **"But tis your territory and I assume we both don't want more blood shed over something as petty as ego."** > > He listened intently as she went on to explain the situation on the shore and wasn't surprised that her awareness on those at sea was not on her priority, given that the various dock gangs were likely of more pressing and concerning matters with their activity being far more noticeable. **"I disagree with the notion that nothing is going on in Bilgewater, many things occur if one takes the time to look for it."**He chuckled. **"But our focus is not on what some dock hand found in the gut of a Berserker Shark. Still its good to know that the other gangs haven't stirred up yet though I can't say how long that'll last."** > > He paused to contemplate the deal for some time, a minute almost passing at a seemingly snail's pace as he watched the captain's brow furrow with annoyance. **"We'll help in anyway we can but be aware, if you request our open support."** He said leaning forward slightly. **"As my boys getting directly involved with whatever skirmishes you have brewing, retaliation from our enemies would be all but confirmed."** He stated with a slight frown. > > Leaning back on his chair once again, he ran a gloved hand through his tangled black hair and grunted. **"Don't take that as a threat however, many have a bone to pick and would gladly bleed to stick a sword in some of those cutthroats given half the chance. Just sayin, make sure you're ready should that need arise."** Fortune twiddled her fingers through her hair as she stared at the driller-man. She tilted her hair to the side as she began to scratch her neck, yawning as she leaned back in her seat before beginning to speak. "Send as many of your boys as possible, just in case these gangs hiding out in the slaughterdocks can actually do as much damage as you claim .." Shifting her hair to the left, resting it on her shoulder.. She continued speaking, "I'm ready for anything .. I don't have to "make sure" .. It comes naturally." Fortune met him eye-to-eye as she shot him a cocky smirk. She maintained eye-contact as she questioned what he would say next, "Soo .. what else have you got to say ..? Big guy ..?" She taunted him as she chuckled a bit this time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000b,timestamp=2019-07-07T00:57:04.367+0000) > > *A few weeks later, a letter would have arrived, sent by the Anderas man. It read as follows;* > > *"To Miss Sarah Fortune,* > > *"There has been a severe setback in my research. However, this setback is, in nature, significantly dangerous.* > *"If I had the option, the breach would have ended in destruction. I expect it has ended in something a smidge more disturbing."* > > *"As I had hinted, the construct that I was working on is an expiriment in both my skills in robotics, as well as expanding the understanding of what a person can be defined as. I did happen to produce a second, duplicate and backup core in case something happened to the original.* > *"Now though, I am worried about what the original is becoming.* > *"If it comes for you, make your best attempt to destroy it. Shoot for the center of the chest; it's chassis is weakest there, where the breastplating folds inwards while shrugging - something I did to try to emulate an organic body's ability to flex and bend within logical form."* > > *"This new one has directives that, if it encountered it's old self, they will fight their older self. And end them.* > *"I will compile a list of weakpoints in both if they eventually suffer the same fate.* > > *"Please, for all our sake, keep your ears open."* > > *"Anderas."* > > *"As a final note, this new construct will be deployed to Bilgewater on my next visit, sometime within the week - if you would have me, of course."* Miss Fortune was seated at her desk, feeling relieved she let out a huge sigh as she leaned back into her chair. She had began to dose off in her chair before someone came knocking at her office door . This sudden disturbance frustrated her as she thought she could finally get a break. She rose from her chair as she strutted towards the office door, pulling it open. It was a messenger, he handed her a letter . She took the letter from him as she dismissed him, closing her office door and returning to her desk. She ripped the letter open as she began to skim through it's contents . >"As I had hinted, the construct that I was working on is an expiriment in both my skills in robotics, as well as expanding the understanding of what a person can be defined as." She continued skimming through the contents of the letter, >"Now though, I am worried about what the original is becoming." She began to develop slight wrinkles on her forehead as she clinched her fist hoping that this letter isn't explaining that her fears from the very start have become a reality . >"If it comes for you, make your best attempt to destroy it. Shoot for the center of the chest; it's chassis is weakest there, where the breastplating folds inwards while shrugging - something I did to try to emulate an organic body's ability to flex and bend within logical form." Fortune began to grit her teeth together in absolute frustration, she continued to skim through the final contents of the letter. >"Please, for all our sake, keep your ears open." Fortune began to choke up, almost as if she was about to burst into tears. She collected herself as she took a deep breath in and out, calming herself down. She arose from her seat as she made her way towards the office doors pushing them open. Leaving the office, she strutted towards the center of the town. She stepped up onto a stack of boxes that had been arranged in the shape of a pedestal, she took a deep breath before shouting out to the citizens of Bilgewater. "**ATTENTION!** I need all of you to gather around immediately , I've been discussing something with a .. man from another region about an experiment he's been working on and I've helped him complete that experiment .. However, something's gone wrong and the experiment has gone haywire. I need you all to keep your guard up, stay ready at all times, keep your homes secured and guarded .. Be ready to protect yourselves .. Be ready to fight for our region . I already have a group of men trained and prepared to fight because I feared from the beginning that something like this would happen .. but I followed through with it anyway. Nonetheless, It doesn't matter . All that matters is what we're facing now, this thing could strike at any minute, at any time, and from anywhere . You've been warned ." With that, Sarah stepped down from her "pedestal" as she walked through the townspeople who had been frozen in shock . She placed her hand on one of the citizens in the crowd, "Forgive me," She said before strutting away back towards her office. She opened the door to her office as she stuck her head back out one last time shouting "**STAY !** **READY!**" She closed her office door as she walked back to her desk, rubbering her temple in frustration. She sat down at her desk as she plopped her head down, taking a minute to process everything. She then reached into her holster removing her pistol, "I'll fight for this region .. that robot won't even make it 2 feet into this town." She smiled a bit as she filled herself with hope .. hope that she'd be able to save her town from this possible danger she's brought upon them .
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000009,timestamp=2019-06-24T06:41:55.333+0000) > > "G'day, then." *The owner was still sitting on the chair placed near the door into the slaughterdock, tipping his hat downwards to shade his eyes, still intent on resting for the moment.* > > ((atm going to hold off on this RP since I still need to do more work on developing other components before dropping them.)) She'd continue on her path as she walked away from the man shacks, she made her way out of the slaughterdocks as she walked back finally re-entering the town. "Whew .." She'd sigh . ((okay, that's fine. xoxo)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T01:44:44.911+0000) > > Fortune raised an eyebrow, accepting his gift of rum. She tossed it to her side, to the other end of the sofa. "If you thought sweet-talking me was enough for you to receive special treatment .. you've mistaken me for some other woman." She ran her fingers through her bloody-red hair as she snickered a bit. "My underlings mean to me what they prove I mean to them .." She looked at him, giving him a slight smile. "If you want to prove your worth to me .. you need to carry out one of my missions." She uncrossed her legs as she sat up straight leaning over to grab one of the articles. "I'd do it myself .. but I'm a busy woman .. y'know ..?" She looked into his eyes, suggestively. She placed her finger on the article where the photo of the target was displayed and the reward. "Find them for me .. bring them back here . Dead or Alive. That is .. if you have the guts for it .. However, all rewards go to me." > > _**The article displayed a rather lanky, dark-haired, medium skin-toned fella in about his mid-30's. He wore a stained, light-brown trench coat as well as black trousers. A satchel draped across his body. He was wanted for treason .. thievery. He had stolen from a local merchant selling goods provided by the Head of Bilgewater.**_ > > "Got it ..?" Fortune asked him, assuring that he was up to the task. "If not .. I understand. It's quite common for the incapable to chicken out when he comes to the big stuff." She taunted and teased him. She was trying to pick on him and break him down so that he would give in and agree to the mission. Just in case, she perked up her womanhood to an angle where his he could have a full view of her curvy, busty figure. _Thinking to herself_, ` `Men are practically hypnotized by the female body .. this young, arrogant fool. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll past this up. ` ` Fortune seductively smiled at him while running her hand through her hair once more . "So .. what will it be ..? Big Man ." She snickered. Jamie pondered for a while looking at the article then back at her, he’s aware that she is showing off her full body figure but what does he get in return? He suddenly smiled teasingly walks up close to her checking her out close from head to toe so much that miss fortune would feel embarrassed, he took advantage of what she was playing “ well, everything for a smokin lady of course. It’s just that if you took my reward what do I get in return exactly? “ Jamie question her smiling teasing at her biting his lips as he still checking her out expressing how much he appreciate her body figure. He plan to accept the job but he also have a plan and test to put out
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:03:54.727+0000) > > Jamie pondered for a while looking at the article then back at her, he’s aware that she is showing off her full body figure but what does he get in return? He suddenly smiled teasingly walks up close to her checking her out close from head to toe so much that miss fortune would feel embarrassed, he took advantage of what she was playing “ well, everything for a smokin lady of course. It’s just that if you took my reward what do I get in return exactly? “ Jamie question her smiling teasing at her biting his lips as he still checking her out expressing how much he appreciate her body figure. He plan to accept the job but he also have a plan and test to put out Sarah was a caught off-guard by his sudden aggressiveness, "Tch-" She flicked her hair to the side. "**Your** reward ..? Boy .. you're simply collecting **MY** reward for me." She chuckled. "In return .. you will leave here with your life .. you're one of the lucky few that have approached me in that manner and still stand .." She said, as she'd be looking up at him due to her being seated while he stood in front of her. Fortune raised her hand up, flicking him in between. "Did your mother never teach you any **manners ..?**" She concealed her womanhood as she pulled her chest back in. "I hope you enjoyed that .. it's the most you'll ever get." She picked her feet up off the floor as she placed them on the couch and laid back. "Now will you take the **mission** or **not** ..?" She asked him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:04:06.689+0000) > > "Eh?" *The man tipped up their hat for a moment, looking to the side.* "This 'ere's a slaughterdo-" *He was interrupted by Miss Fortune's yelling, wherein he simply sighed.* > *He waits, and spoke again.* "It's. A. Slaughterdock. Got m'boys workin' inside, so what exactly is the problem here?" Fortune felt embarrassed . "Oh .." She'd grit her teeth. "Pardon me .. I don't know what I was thinking." She'd flip her hair to side, as she rolled her eyes hiding the fact that she was completely embarrassed by her absurd actions. "I'll be making my departure .." She'd turn away from the old man, waiting to walk off assuming he'd have something more to say.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T03:32:05.428+0000) > Jason stepped back once he hard the door knob getting fiddled with and had to bend over slightly to see Miss Fortune properly, some hard trouble believing such a pretty face could do such brutality. The man himself had no such issue, having learned the hard way a number of times over the years and some more personal then others. With a slightly raised eyebrow at her comment on his height, he nodded and entered through the doorway and followed Miss Fortune to the office. **"Only when they get to close too the merchandise."** He answered. **"Or if someone's offering some decent coin for a mark, I'm not picky."** Setting his helmet down nearby before taking a seat on a chair in front of her office desk. **"But I take it you didn't accept the boss' offer to discuss just because you've taken a fancy to my line of work."** He grunted. **"You want to know what we're offering, or more importantly what we hope to get out of it."** Jason was by no means a man of class, which was more the evident in his tone of voice that he didn't fear her nor wish to suck up to her ego should she have one. **"Well truth is, what's in the letter is exactly what we want. Order in Bilgewater, or at least enough so we don't have to deal with as many pirates getting the bright idea to raid our shipments and end up pissy it has nothing they can eat,screw or spend."** He explained with a sigh. **"If you hadn't noticed, and chances are you haven't given you like got a dozen other things to worry about then a bunch of roughnecks miles away drilling the ocean floor for crude."** He continued, tugging at a finger of one of his massive gloves. The oiler shifted in his seat and shrugged apathetically. **"None the less, we think other Rigs are investing in gangs to take Bilgewater for themselves and the boss for one reason or another thinks you may be able to turn this cesspool around and that if we remain neutral again then we'll be worse or dead then when Gangplank was still in charge."** Jason inhaled and exhaled sharply before giving a half-hearted smirk. **"But before we make anything official, I need to know the situation."** He added. **"So how is Captain Fortune and crew faring after the first wave of smoke has settled?"**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T05:45:43.647+0000) > > Jason stepped back once he hard the door knob getting fiddled with and had to bend over slightly to see Miss Fortune properly, some hard trouble believing such a pretty face could do such brutality. The man himself had no such issue, having learned the hard way a number of times over the years and some more personal then others. > > With a slightly raised eyebrow at her comment on his height, he nodded and entered through the doorway and followed Miss Fortune to the office. **"Only when they get to close too the merchandise."** He answered. **"Or if someone's offering some decent coin for a mark, I'm not picky."** > > Setting his helmet down nearby before taking a seat on a chair in front of her office desk. **"But I take it you didn't accept the boss' offer to discuss just because you've taken a fancy to my line of work."** He grunted. **"You want to know what we're offering, or more importantly what we hope to get out of it."** Jason was by no means a man of class, which was more the evident in his tone of voice that he didn't fear her nor wish to suck up to her ego should she have one. > > **"Well truth is, what's in the letter is exactly what we want. Order in Bilgewater, or at least enough so we don't have to deal with as many pirates getting the bright idea to raid our shipments and end up pissy it has nothing they can eat,screw or spend."** He explained with a sigh. **"If you hadn't noticed, and chances are you haven't given you like got a dozen other things to worry about then a bunch of roughnecks miles away drilling the ocean floor for crude."** He continued, tugging at a finger of one of his massive gloves. > > The oiler shifted in his seat and shrugged apathetically. **"None the less, we think other Rigs are investing in gangs to take Bilgewater for themselves and the boss for one reason or another thinks you may be able to turn this cesspool around and that if we remain neutral again then we'll be worse or dead then when Gangplank was still in charge."** > > Jason inhaled and exhaled sharply before giving a half-hearted smirk. **"But before we make anything official, I need to know the situation."** He added. **"So how is Captain Fortune and crew faring after the first wave of smoke has settled?"** His objective tone left her feeling a bit intimidated. Sarah stroked her hand through her hair, smirking at him. "We're doing just fine, actually .. It's a big burden off my shoulders .. which takes a big burden off the community as my mind is clear and I'm able to better attend to the people .." She'd cross her legs. "In this office you're no longer the "hot stuff" that you see yourself to be .. so go ahead and sucker up because you're playing by my rules when you step foot in here to strike a deal with me .." She'd tap her nails on the desk. Fortune moved on from her previous statement as she'd set herself back on-track. "We're good on supplies, crew is training 24/7, got requests flying in everyday." She'd re-position herself in her seat, getting comfortable. "There's not really much going on in Bilgewater as of now .. everything is stable." Flipping a strand of hair from her eye, she'd change her tone. "Until you came .. the bearer of bad news .." She'd sigh. "And now I have to go take care of some lackeys foolish enough to believe their childish gangs can overthrow **MY** region ." She'd clinch her fist as she began to grit her teeth. "Now .. you know the situation. It's official .. I'll do what is you request .. that is .. unless you object to anything I've stated thus far ..?" She'd raise an eyebrow at the man, as her forehead began to wrinkle up in slight frustration.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T02:31:40.144+0000) > > Her natural instinct led her to strike the man for his remark, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Fortune had a cold-heart, but this didn't mean that she was incapable of showing mercy. Nonetheless, She was surprised by the man suddenly pleading for his life. She scoffed, "I won't kill you." She pressed off of him, and stood to her feet. "You're lucky I believe that your statements hold an ounce of sincerity." She walked over to her desk, leaving the man to pick himself off the floor. "Whether what you say is genuine or not, I can tell that you're not stupid .. You know exactly what you're doing." She picked up a piece of bread, which lied on a plate sitting on top of her desk. **"I do have a license in medicine if that counts."**He didn't bother getting up more than sitting upright, head bumped against wall. **"Just happy to live another day in our fun little town lady."** > She fixated her gaze onto him. "You also want pay .. for your medical expertise .." She chuckled. "I said I believed you were sincere, it doesn't mean that I fully trust you." She smirked. "I have another idea .. Okay, I might have been going a little over board when I asked you to invade Gangplank's old zones and destroy his belongings . However, you have no excuse as to why you should pass this one up." She clenched her hand into a fast as she began to smirk at him even more maniacally. "You want to work for me ..? You can follow in my footsteps, the ship I blew up killed Gangplank and his flagship. You don't have to get up, close, and personal with anyone to launch an explosion on a ship .. no one even has to know it was you. Be quick and quiet, and get in and out. It's quite simple actually and this is my last offer. You should take time to logically think this out before giving your final answer. It will ultimately decide your fate." Fortune snickered, as if she was taunting him. **"Well gods damn."** Rubbing his neck the doc seemed hard at work processing the idea of following in her steps, was a bit more radical than selling out some poor fish. **"Suppose I could get the job done but its still balls to the walls crazy if you ask me! Not that you particularly about that part."** Getting up on his feet Boose went for his pockets pulling out a handmade smoke and a match, setting it on fire with a swift drag against his steel-tipped mask. **"Well I would expect to get paid after patching up a poor SOB."** Leaning back he lifted his head allowing him to properly push up the mask slightly, to get his fix in. Blowing out a large gross cloud promptly after. **"Gonna need some time to stew on this. Tell you what, if you need me help as a doc send a whisper down the vines, I'm sure your boys can find me."** **"Other than that I don't think we'll get much further today. Call it a day?"** He asked as he staggered over to the pirate hunter, taking another drag before offering what was left of the sizable cigar. **"I like your spirit but I honestly think you might string me up by the privates for staring at your chest. Or worse."** He quipped, erupting in a coughing fit the smoke billowing under his mask.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T22:10:17.622+0000) > > **"I do have a license in medicine if that counts."**He didn't bother getting up more than sitting upright, head bumped against wall. **"Just happy to live another day in our fun little town lady."** > > **"Well gods damn."** Rubbing his neck the doc seemed hard at work processing the idea of following in her steps, was a bit more radical than selling out some poor fish. **"Suppose I could get the job done but its still balls to the walls crazy if you ask me! Not that you particularly about that part."** Getting up on his feet Boose went for his pockets pulling out a handmade smoke and a match, setting it on fire with a swift drag against his steel-tipped mask. **"Well I would expect to get paid after patching up a poor SOB."** > > Leaning back he lifted his head allowing him to properly push up the mask slightly, to get his fix in. Blowing out a large gross cloud promptly after. **"Gonna need some time to stew on this. Tell you what, if you need me help as a doc send a whisper down the vines, I'm sure your boys can find me."** > > **"Other than that I don't think we'll get much further today. Call it a day?"** He asked as he staggered over to the pirate hunter, taking another drag before offering what was left of the sizable cigar. **"I like your spirit but I honestly think you might string me up by the privates for staring at your chest. Or worse."** He quipped, erupting in a coughing fit the smoke billowing under his mask. "Hmph .." Fortune sneered at the man, as she motioned her hand in a dismissive manner. "You know where the exit is .. run along now, **don't** keep me waiting .." She said to him in a stern tone, motioning towards the door as she gave him a very straight-forward farewell. "Don't get cocky ." Sarah leaned back in her seat, as she kicked her legs up picking up a piece of paper and beginning to scan through it. Practically, ignoring the man's presence until he exited the office.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2019-06-12T04:48:43.403+0000) > > ((awwee, that sucks .. glad you're feeling better though.)){{champion:21}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-06-06T22:51:30.487+0000) > > "Yeah. I'll tell 'im later. If he didn't know already." *A slight snort, and he tipped the hat he wore, quickly falling to sleep.* > *What an absolute weirdo of a man.* > > *The light from under the shut door itself shitfted, and there was a voice raised for a moment, before the voice grew calm. There was also a female voice, though it was much lighter and more... unnatural sounding. Like they were forcing themselves to speak a certain way.* _**Fortune began to feel unsettled, sudden feelings of paranoia rushing through her mind .**_ ****** "What the ..?" She huffed. "What stunt are you pulling old man ..?" The voices hid an eerie feeling behind them, leaving Sarah not knowing how to react or how to feel. In a sudden strong feeling of fear, Fortune removed her pistol from it's holster. She threatened to fire if the old man didn't give her an explanation as of what was happening, "Speak! **NOW!**" She shouted as she trembled unsure what to do .. what type of woman would she be to shoot down a defenseless elderly man ..? "Tch .." She tightened her grip on her pistol as she began to lower it, still cowering in fear. "What are you doing ..?!" She asked him, frantically. "**Explain!**" She shouted, assuming he'd have awaken from her previous yelling & shouting.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-05T02:46:45.859+0000) > To say Jason was less then enthused to meet with Gangplank's killer would be an understatement, even less so that the meeting would take place in her territory rather then neutral ground meaning if negotiations went south he was likely to walk out alive. Despite this, he had his priorities and his disgruntled mood was not going to overshadow it for the time being. He figured ,at least, that the area of Miss Fortune's operations was _slightly_ safer then the rest of Bilgewater though by how much was about as clear as water hugging the shore of the Slaughter Docks. ____ Jason came to shore the following day alone and unarmed but it didn't take long to figure out who the guest of Captain Fortune was, a bulky diver lumbering through the street in an equally large diving suit stuck out even in a place such as Bilgewater. It dissuaded opportunistic cutthroats and that was good enough for him but with the cost of suspicious glares from Miss Fortune's subordinates who were still helpful enough to point him in the right direction even if they were rather curt about it. Before long he was at the front door of Miss Fortune's office. **"Suppose this is the place."** He grumbled, taking of his helmet which let out a pressurized hiss before holding the item under left his arm. **"Can't imagine the cost of gettin something this high up."** Rubbing his chin as he mused before knocking on the door loudly with the same fist, still semi-lost in thought trying to calculate how many hours of drilling he'd need to put in just to afford a single night in a house in this part of the island.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T05:23:46.766+0000) > > To say Jason was less then enthused to meet with Gangplank's killer would be an understatement, even less so that the meeting would take place in her territory rather then neutral ground meaning if negotiations went south he was likely to walk out alive. Despite this, he had his priorities and his disgruntled mood was not going to overshadow it for the time being. > > He figured ,at least, that the area of Miss Fortune's operations was _slightly_ safer then the rest of Bilgewater though by how much was about as clear as water hugging the shore of the Slaughter Docks. > > ____ > > Jason came to shore the following day alone and unarmed but it didn't take long to figure out who the guest of Captain Fortune was, a bulky diver lumbering through the street in an equally large diving suit stuck out even in a place such as Bilgewater. It dissuaded opportunistic cutthroats and that was good enough for him but with the cost of suspicious glares from Miss Fortune's subordinates who were still helpful enough to point him in the right direction even if they were rather curt about it. > > Before long he was at the front door of Miss Fortune's office. **"Suppose this is the place."** He grumbled, taking of his helmet which let out a pressurized hiss before holding the item under left his arm. **"Can't imagine the cost of gettin something this high up."** Rubbing his chin as he mused before knocking on the door loudly with the same fist, still semi-lost in thought trying to calculate how many hours of drilling he'd need to put in just to afford a single night in a house in this part of the island. A rock was tapped against the window of Sarah's office, answering the tapping Sarah looked over towards the window. She walked over and pulled back the curtain to see who it was. _**Captain .. he's here. The man .. you said a man would be coming here to meet with you, correct?**_ "Ah .. yes I did, infact." She smiled at lackey, "Thanks for letting me know .. run along now." She cracked the window as she slipped a coin out to him. She closed the window, as she turned returning back to her seat at her desk. She had barely picked up a piece of paperwork before the man arrived at the entrance to the main lobby. Sarah looked up at the door as the loud knocking echoed throughout the office. "Finally .." Fortune scoffed as she rose up from her seat, she walked through the threshold which lead from the main lobby into her office as she reached her the doorknob and twisted it, pulling it open. To her surprise, she had been greeted by the chest of a huge metal .. diving suit ..? She looked up, as she looked at the man's face. "Rather tall fella .. eh?" She stepped back from the doorway as she welcomed the man inside. Shutting the door behind him, she examined his suit. "That's a very extreme diving suit .. you go hunting sea creatures or sumthin' ?" She asked him, curiously. She flicked her blood-red hair to the side as she got back on track with the purpose of this meeting. "Anyways .. nevermind." She lead the man to the doorway, leading to her office. "Shall we ..?" She asked the man as she awaited his response before entering.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:37:02.179+0000) > > "Well now, if I was t'be totally straight with'a," *The man stood up straight, took a deep breath, and seemed to instantly lose the cooky accent;* "He's a good kid, got a lotta weird tools he can sell. And he's not the only one, mind you. Could call us family friends, in a sense." *The man rubbed his somewhat crooked and bent nose, snorting short after.* "This new thing though, it's... different. Most of what he makes would be hardware designed to remove whatever, and turn it into something useful. Anyways... you'd best not tell anyone I talk like this." > > *The man hunched back over, cough-snorted, and spoke in the original accent;* "'Cus nobody'll believes ya!" Fortune scoffed at the man, "Tch .. as if I'd care enough to expose your true .. "posture" or "tone of voice" ." She stroked her hair, sweeping it to the side. "As if any resident of Bilgewater would care either." Sarah rolled her eyes. "You've said all that I need to hear .. do what you need to do." She tapped her foot, as she tilted her head at the man. "Is there anything else you'd like to say or can I make my departure ..?" She began to grow impatient, as this was intended to be quick delivery.
rollz3 (NA)
: A letter would arrive at Miss Fortune's residence, typical of Bilgewater the letters were dirty this one in particular had a number of black fingerprints on the cover and reeked of oil and sea water. >Dear, Captain Fortune >Normally I'd congratulate the person who took down Gangplank since if there was ever a bastard that deserved a trip to White Wharf it'd be him. >But whispering among the docks and my crew on the Rigs has lead me and the boss to believe that what you did might have caused more problems then it solved, seeing as they guy who kept all the gangs in check is now _dead_ . I'm sure you can figure out why a good number of folk are quite pissed at ya or at the very least looking for that fancy new spot you got yourself on. >So I'm going to be straight with you, I've had about as much in fighting I can take between the undead, the Callers, the sea monsters and the _last_ pissing match you had. In other words, the boss and I, along with the rest of our boys, would really like if we didn't have to add all out chaos to list of things that is a pain in our ass. >We're willing to cooperate, for the time being. If you wish to work out a deal I'll arrive on my boss' behalf at a place of your choosing. >-[Jason Helton](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s2BngQMSceFA60sNQQSj226nZm3G7ivit3zkmvjjCOs/edit)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T05:50:43.442+0000) > > A letter would arrive at Miss Fortune's residence, typical of Bilgewater the letters were dirty this one in particular had a number of black fingerprints on the cover and reeked of oil and sea water. Fortune was sitting in here office, brisking through paperwork when the messenger boy strolled into her office withholding a letter. "Tch ." She immediately took the letter from him as she tore it open without hesitation. She didn't even take time to look at the name on the letter before reading the contents of it. She raised an eyebrow in response to what the letter stated . "Well I'll be damned .." She said to herself, shooing the messenger boy. "Seems like this could gain me a useful ally .." digging into her satchel, Sarah pulled out her pen as she flipped the letter over and began to write on the back of it. ****************************** >_**Dear Jason,**_ >_I appreciate you for reaching out to me about this matter, your offer interests me and I'd be more than happy to look further than into it. I'm perfectly willing to cooperate as well. Just meet me at my office in Bilgewater._ I really don't deem it necessary for you to list the directions for you. I'll notify the townsfolk that I'm expecting a guest, so upon your arrival just inform whomever it may concern that you are here to speak with Captain Fortune and they will direct you to my office. You can't miss it ! I look forward to meeting with you .. Mr. Helton. >_Best Regards, ~ **Miss Fortune**_ Sarah calls for the messenger boy, as he retrieves the letter and scurries back out of the office to deliver it to the mailbox.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:03:48.966+0000) > > "Tch-" Fortune's mind suddenly blanked out, tears began to fill her eyes. "The .. Audacity of you ..!" She shouted at him, as she forced the tears back into her eyes. She removed her pistol from it's holster and pistol whipped him across the cheek, knocking him from his chair and onto the ground. She then immediately pounced onto and pinned him down on the ground. "Do you honestly think an ounce of soul in my body cares about how your king treated you ..?" She raised her pistol, readying to pistol whip him again but stopping herself. "I'll bet you didn't know that your **king** tried to murder me .. You still speak highly of him yet you want me to work with you ..?" She tightened her grip, still pinning him down. "Then you have the audacity to **COMPARE HIM TO ME ?!**" Being that he was small, to begin with, a proper clap sent him flying to the floor shouting out some curse in fluent Bilgewater native tongue rubbing his face the dazed Bosse tried to rose but found himself outmanoeuvred real fast. But why was she... almost in tears? He didn't get that, didn't have any chance to anyways as he covered his face in anticipation. **"EVERYONE IS MURDERING EACH OTHER IN THIS STUPID HARBOR HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!"** Stressing out his words with a high pitched voice. **"It's a compliment laddie! C-o-m... well you get the point!!** > Fortune calmed herself down, getting off of him and dusting herself off. She walked away from him and walked over to the corner of the room just standing there for a couple of seconds before turning back around and facing him. She walked over to him and grabbed him off the ground by his shirt. She pulled him up to his feet. "Listen here .. and listen closely . I owe you **NOTHING .** If I decide to work with you or even give you anything it's because I **WANT** to." She tightened her grip on his shirt out of anger and ripped his shirt a bit. "It's your own fault for being foolish enough to work with the man in the first place. You've lost your source of income. I lost my family. We've all lost something in this world. Don't come to me with a sob story as to why I "owe you" something." She stared deep into his soul, at this point her grip on his shirt would be so tight that nails started to push through. Coughing himself short of breath until she hopped off Bosse had something akin to a panic attack, though he didn't _know_ what that was. Though he was more than happy to get off the floor, even if it was by her hand mostly. **"Never... asked for charity."** Gasping for quickly heated breaths the pirate grunted in vain anger at having his favoured plague suit ripped. **"Not my fault, not really my problem. Vendettas are kinda our M.O."** Getting the point that he should shut up when he felt her nails press against the shoddy cloth. > Fortune, still holding her pistol in her hand .. suddenly raised it and placed it to his temple. "Prove your worth to me .. if you're as useful to me as you say you are .. find Gangplank's allies. I know for a fact that everything he cared about wasn't JUST on that flagship. Your job is to fish out anything you can from them. I don't care what it takes .. Only then will you gain my trust. And only then will we have a deal. It's your choice. And if you choose to take what you want by force .. well, you'll _**die**_." Her eyes filled with rage, despair, intimidation, **evil** .. She flicked his forehead again, still holding the gun to his temple. "Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .." She taunted him. He seemed to be regarding his options carefully, eyes darting his nose crinkling in thought the gun not giving him all that much time to think clearly. **"You do get that if I give up Gangplank's mates they are gonna hang my ass on a hook at the harbour? Still, I suppose it beats hanging with the low dogs around here.** Shielding himself from the flick this time he crossed his arms, not unlike a petulant child. **"Point taken."** > "Before you make your decision, answer me one question .. little man ." She taunted him, then using her leg to drag the chair she was sitting in earlier over to her, she dragged him down to his knees while she sat down in the chair. She still had a grip on his shirt and a gun to his temple. "Sarah .. Fortune .." She said to him, sternly. "Ever heard the story ..? Did your **KING** ever even tell you the story ..?" She asked him, impatiently . "HUH ..?! **DID HE ?!**" She shouted at him, awaiting as an answer. It seemed almost as if she was losing her mind, she appeared .. insane. Fortune was out of her mind and she was very hostile. There was no telling how far she would go with this. He didn't like this whole superiority thing but followed suit, getting down on his knees. **"I get it, chip on your shoulder men are bad. I ain't about to die for my pride."** Cringing from the gun still pointed at him, head bowed if only to escape that fact. **"No. Not really. I'm a doctor but I'm still a grunt. I try not to swim with sharks with my ass hanging out if you get me." ** Without hesitation he looked up, blurting out. **"Does it matter?"** His eyes widening a second after realizing what he just implied. **"W-wait not like that, I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT MISSUS"** kneeling he lowered his head and promptly raised his hands in prayer. **"Fuckfuckfuck I don't wanna die, please... mercy"** He begged out loud, hands trembling.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T20:31:34.680+0000) > > Being that he was small, to begin with, a proper clap sent him flying to the floor shouting out some curse in fluent Bilgewater native tongue rubbing his face the dazed Bosse tried to rose but found himself outmanoeuvred real fast. But why was she... almost in tears? He didn't get that, didn't have any chance to anyways as he covered his face in anticipation. **"EVERYONE IS MURDERING EACH OTHER IN THIS STUPID HARBOR HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!"** Stressing out his words with a high pitched voice. **"It's a compliment laddie! C-o-m... well you get the point!!** > > Coughing himself short of breath until she hopped off Bosse had something akin to a panic attack, though he didn't _know_ what that was. Though he was more than happy to get off the floor, even if it was by her hand mostly. **"Never... asked for charity."** Gasping for quickly heated breaths the pirate grunted in vain anger at having his favoured plague suit ripped. **"Not my fault, not really my problem. Vendettas are kinda our M.O."** Getting the point that he should shut up when he felt her nails press against the shoddy cloth. > > He seemed to be regarding his options carefully, eyes darting his nose crinkling in thought the gun not giving him all that much time to think clearly. **"You do get that if I give up Gangplank's mates they are gonna hang my ass on a hook at the harbour? Still, I suppose it beats hanging with the low dogs around here.** Shielding himself from the flick this time he crossed his arms, not unlike a petulant child. **"Point taken."** > > He didn't like this whole superiority thing but followed suit, getting down on his knees. **"I get it, chip on your shoulder men are bad. I ain't about to die for my pride."** Cringing from the gun still pointed at him, head bowed if only to escape that fact. **"No. Not really. I'm a doctor but I'm still a grunt. I try not to swim with sharks with my ass hanging out if you get me." ** > > Without hesitation he looked up, blurting out. **"Does it matter?"** His eyes widening a second after realizing what he just implied. **"W-wait not like that, I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT MISSUS"** kneeling he lowered his head and promptly raised his hands in prayer. **"Fuckfuckfuck I don't wanna die, please... mercy"** He begged out loud, hands trembling. Her natural instinct led her to strike the man for his remark, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Fortune had a cold-heart, but this didn't mean that she was incapable of showing mercy. Nonetheless, She was surprised by the man suddenly pleading for his life. She scoffed, "I won't kill you." She pressed off of him, and stood to her feet. "You're lucky I believe that your statements hold an ounce of sincerity." She walked over to her desk, leaving the man to pick himself off the floor. "Whether what you say is genuine or not, I can tell that you're not stupid .. You know exactly what you're doing." She picked up a piece of bread, which lied on a plate sitting on top of her desk. Sarah bit into the bread as she began to munch on the bread, crumbs escaping from her mouth and falling onto the floor. "Tch .." She said carelessly, as the crumbs hit the floor. "I'm done fighting with you .. you heard what I said." She flipped her hair to the side, as she kicked her legs up. "What even was it that your originally set up this meeting between us for ..? An alliance ..? Let me think .." She began to tap a finger against her temple as she struggled to recall his request. "Oh .. It's exactly as I stated . An .. "alliance" . You wanted to "switch sides" .. yes ..?" Fortune continued to tap her finger against her temple, as she shoved what remained of the bread into her mouth. She chewed up the bread, breaking it down so that she could swallow it down. She fixated her gaze onto him. "You also want pay .. for your medical expertise .." She chuckled. "I said I believed you were sincere, it doesn't mean that I fully trust you." She smirked. "I have another idea .. Okay, I might have been going a little over board when I asked you to invade Gangplank's old zones and destroy his belongings . However, you have no excuse as to why you should pass this one up." She clenched her hand into a fast as she began to smirk at him even more maniacally. "You want to work for me ..? You can follow in my footsteps, the ship I blew up killed Gangplank and his flagship. You don't have to get up, close, and personal with anyone to launch an explosion on a ship .. no one even has to know it was you. Be quick and quiet, and get in and out. It's quite simple actually and this is my last offer. You should take time to logically think this out before giving your final answer. It will ultimately decide your fate." Fortune snickered, as if she was taunting him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T21:18:15.825+0000) > > *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* > > *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* > "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* > > "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet." Fortune fixated her eyebrow at the old man, puzzled. "You know so much of this "plan" .. that he has ..?" She fixed her posture, as she looked at the old man. "You seem like you're just some scraggly ole fella used to transport messages." She snickered. "I have a million questions .. Who are you ..? How do you know his plan ..? How do you know him ..? What relationship do you have with him ..? Are you playing a role in carrying out this plan ..? What do you mean by this is bigger than anything he's done yet ..? What have his previous inventions been like ..? What did he achieve ..?" Sarah was extremely curious, and she expected ALL of her questions to be answered. "I understand you're an ugly guy, probably a pinky toe in the grave. But .. I'm willing to wait here until you can gather enough strength to pronounce me the answers I need." She leaned against a light post of which sat in front of the old man's house. Fortune, crossing her legs and clicking her boots, pulled out her satchel of which she pulled out a bottle of vodka and began to sip it. She continued to look at the man, awaiting his response to her questions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:11:03.081+0000) "Please, take your time." *He bowed his head slightly in respect, before walking out of Miss Fortune's office, looked around for a moment, and continued on his way.* *The card had a strange, semi-glowing engravement on the back; it would look like a sort of family crest, or symbol. Below that, it stated the following;* *Anderas Wellertin, 443rd Keep-post, past Old Man Braddybyck's pasture.* *Package note - ship to 431st Sicamore Drop instead, especially for metals.* *For whatever reason, every time Sarah Fortune would look on either side of the card, the paper would also happen to change colors.*
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:03:55.532+0000) > > "Please, take your time." *He bowed his head slightly in respect, before walking out of Miss Fortune's office, looked around for a moment, and continued on his way.* > > *The card had a strange, semi-glowing engravement on the back; it would look like a sort of family crest, or symbol. Below that, it stated the following;* > > *Anderas Wellertin, 443rd Keep-post, past Old Man Braddybyck's pasture.* > *Package note - ship to 431st Sicamore Drop instead, especially for metals.* > > *For whatever reason, every time Sarah Fortune would look on either side of the card, the paper would also happen to change colors. Fortune would notice that the card was glowing, out of instinct she pulled the card out of her satchel and threw the card expecting it to be a bomb. However, nothing happened when she threw it. "Tch." She arose from her seat as she went to pick up the card. She examine the glowing of the card and revealed that it was an address. "Hmph." She said as she read the address, memorizing it in her head. "Okay .." She sighed. Exiting the office, Sarah walked through Bilgewater as thoughts filled her mind. "This idea couldn't cause any harm ..? That man appeared to be telling the truth about everything he said and all of his equipment appeared to be legit. I'm uncertain about this one but I'm going to have to take a huge leap of hope." She pulled her quill out from her satchel, and jotted down her response. ************************************** > "I agree to this idea. Make it happen, Bilgewater will provide you with any materials you may need. Metal, you said? Just say the word." She finished it off by beautifully signing her signature in the bottom-right corner of the card. She walked down the trail as she traveled until she finally reached the slaughterdocks. Stepping off the trail into the slaughterdocks, she kicked slop and dead waste from out of the path as she strolled down to the old man's shack as it was listed on the card. She banged on the door as she shouted out, **"Miss Fortune, open up old man I've got something for you."** She impatiently tapped her foot as a scraggly older fella finally answered the door as she handed him the card.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T13:26:45.935+0000) "Mass production is not an intention. If I wanted to mass produce these synthetic persons, then I wouldn't bother with a lot of things. In fact, I would be using chemtech regardless of how volatile that is." *He glared at Sarah Fortune for a moment - a very stupid thing for someone to do, yes, but he seemed to have something over her that could never be expected.* "Nor do I intend to do much more than make one. Their chassis is similar in size to a small human, and the Animatic Core's underlying precepts will prevent turning against their maker's race." *He pushed up the glasses again - why were they always slipping? - before continuing on.* "And unlike some parts of the world, I know how best suited to handle dangerous stations such as that." *Leaning back, he picked up the briefcase, setting it onto the ground at his feet.* "Not to mention, I intend to not treat it as a machine, but as a person. I did happen to base the wiring pathways after my own neurostructure, after all." *A slight pause, Anderas sighing.* "Well... the shard of Brackern was imprinted with similarly structured neurological pathways. As this machine continues to exist, then it's memories and thoughts too shall change." "However, it's ingrained precepts are incapable of being overwritten. First and foremost, it cannot end a life prematurely, except in defense of another life. And it is to take a path that leads to the minimal amount of violence possible. Secondly, it must ensure the protection of those who made it at all costs. It would mostly know me, in all truth, but I do require a drawing of those who have given anything - even scraps of shattered cannons, for example - so that they may get to know what you look like." *Again, the man pushed his glasses up. It made no sense - his head didn't even dip this time!* "There is a third precept, but... that's a much more hush-hush initiative. One that will only be known between me, the person that the machine will become, and the Brackern themselves." *He did lean forwards now, speaking softly;* "And if you ask, you will be told you do not need to know. All that I can tell you is that it is defensive in nature. That is all I will say of the third precept." *Sitting back, he reached and pulled something from inside his coat, digging around for a second.* "Where the...? Bollocks... one moment, please..." *The man just peeled back the jacket, and started digging around inside his coat. Eventually, a small paper card that was fairly sturdy in nature.* "Right. Show this to old man Jimmerson at his slaughterdock down to the southwest, and he'll let me know of your response." *He placed the card onto Miss Fortune's desk, sliding it to the opposite side.* "Righty then. Best be going soon. Any questions?"
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T16:15:19.950+0000) > > "Mass production is not an intention. If I wanted to mass produce these synthetic persons, then I wouldn't bother with a lot of things. In fact, I would be using chemtech regardless of how volatile that is." *He glared at Sarah Fortune for a moment - a very stupid thing for someone to do, yes, but he seemed to have something over her that could never be expected.* "Nor do I intend to do much more than make one. Their chassis is similar in size to a small human, and the Animatic Core's underlying precepts will prevent turning against their maker's race." > > *He pushed up the glasses again - why were they always slipping? - before continuing on.* "And unlike some parts of the world, I know how best suited to handle dangerous stations such as that." *Leaning back, he picked up the briefcase, setting it onto the ground at his feet.* "Not to mention, I intend to not treat it as a machine, but as a person. I did happen to base the wiring pathways after my own neurostructure, after all." *A slight pause, Anderas sighing.* "Well... the shard of Brackern was imprinted with similarly structured neurological pathways. As this machine continues to exist, then it's memories and thoughts too shall change." > > "However, it's ingrained precepts are incapable of being overwritten. First and foremost, it cannot end a life prematurely, except in defense of another life. And it is to take a path that leads to the minimal amount of violence possible. Secondly, it must ensure the protection of those who made it at all costs. It would mostly know me, in all truth, but I do require a drawing of those who have given anything - even scraps of shattered cannons, for example - so that they may get to know what you look like." *Again, the man pushed his glasses up. It made no sense - his head didn't even dip this time!* > > "There is a third precept, but... that's a much more hush-hush initiative. One that will only be known between me, the person that the machine will become, and the Brackern themselves." *He did lean forwards now, speaking softly;* "And if you ask, you will be told you do not need to know. All that I can tell you is that it is defensive in nature. That is all I will say of the third precept." > > *Sitting back, he reached and pulled something from inside his coat, digging around for a second.* "Where the...? Bollocks... one moment, please..." *The man just peeled back the jacket, and started digging around inside his coat. Eventually, a small paper card that was fairly sturdy in nature.* "Right. Show this to old man Jimmerson at his slaughterdock down to the southwest, and he'll let me know of your response." *He placed the card onto Miss Fortune's desk, sliding it to the opposite side.* > "Righty then. Best be going soon. Any questions?" Sarah gave him a stern stare, she was at a loss for words. Hesitantly, she reached for the card, letting out a long sigh. "I need more time to process this, mentally. I will take the card to this man in the slaughterdocks when I make up my mind. I hope that isn't a **problem .**" She picked the card up and opened up her satchel which rested on her belt loop, placing the card inside. "These robots .. they can't just know **ME**. They must know Bilgewater as a whole. They must know they're boundaries, and if anything goes wrong you notify me **immediately** because I'll have no choice but to put this region on complete lockdown to ensure that no dysfunctional machines try to destroy our buildings .. our home .. our income." She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth . "Tch .." She gave a frustrated expression as she dropped her head. "Goddamit .." She picked her head back up, facing the man. "You're dismissed .. I'm trusting you. It'd be wise if you didn't break that trust." She said to him before pointing to the door, motioning for him to leave. "I will take your words into **great** consideration. You've .. interested me." She smirked, awkwardly. Fortune's usual suggestive, ferocious attitude was gone. Now, her attitude showed that she was absolutely clueless and dumbfounded. "Goodbye .." She said to him, saying her final farewell.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:19:36.505+0000) > > "Champagne ..?" Fortune said to him, frustrated. "Next time, bring me some rum .. that is if there is a next time." She said flipping her hair to the side, denying the champagne and turning away from him, swinging her hips as she strolled over to her sofa. "I see that you're a big fan of mine .. I wonder how far your loyalty actually goes." She slyly smirked at him as she took a seat, crossing her legs. "Maybe if you prove your worth to me .. You could prove quite useful and I could use a young, **handsome**, _strong_ fella like you to help me out." She smiled at him seductively. "You really think this place is nice ..?" She asked motioning her hand around the room. There was a round glass coffee table in the center of the living room with end tables on both sides of the sofa. There were magazines and new articles of local bounties in the area sitting on the coffee table. There were boots, bullets, and bottles of rum scattered across the floor and buckets of room sitting in the corner of the room. > > "So .. you want to know what I do in my spare time ..?" Sarah chuckled. "Well, well .. I usually accept letters from desperate men in need of my divine services and materials.." She twirled her finger around in locks of her hair as she cheesed a bit. "Or .. I just entertain young fellas like you that just want to .. talk. Community Service .. mostly." She pointed at a bottle of rum that was half-full lying in front of the boy. "**HEY!**" She hollered to him. "Don't step on my rum .. It's glass .. y'know ..? Bring it to me .. now ." She smirked at him, suggestively but also with an intimidating glare in her eyes. Jamie came here prepared, he bought a bottle of rum too hidden it just Incase she prefer something else. He was a bit hurt deep inside that she treat her fan like that turning down his gift. But then again, she got plenty of fans out there make sense she wouldn’t care for this one (“>᎑<)🍾 “ actually I brought a back up just in case you don’t like champagne!” he quickly opens it and pour in a glass, then hand it to her (“ ̄ヮ ̄)🥃 “ here have a drink “ After hand over her glass of rum to her he check out her womanly figure for a bit, thought about what she said. It’s more like being like a slave just for the sake of desire, good thing Jamie have a healthy and a strong mental. He is a mage after all... (๑¯ω¯๑) 。oO( oh wow look at that sexy hips and those curves, dat juicy melons....) (” ̄ー ̄) “ ahem, anyways.....” He then decided to ask her questions, curious what she normally wanting men to do for her in order to make her feel pleased. Jamie somehow have a feeling miss fortune look really down on most men and use them like a chest piece (” ̄∇ ̄) ” Sooooo, what do you mean by me prove my worthy miss fortune? also What does your fans meant to you. (〃ↁヮↁ) “ compare to the ones that admires and desires your flawless figure, and to those admire you being one of the toughest woman hunting down bad guys and respect you for what you do also look up to you” (”´-ω-`) ” do you treat them all the same?” ( ”˘ω˘ ) “ anyways, what is it that you want me to do”
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T15:35:54.977+0000) > > Jamie came here prepared, he bought a bottle of rum too hidden it just Incase she prefer something else. He was a bit hurt deep inside that she treat her fan like that turning down his gift. But then again, she got plenty of fans out there make sense she wouldn’t care for this one > > (“>᎑<)🍾 “ actually I brought a back up just in case you don’t like champagne!” > > he quickly opens it and pour in a glass, then hand it to her > (“ ̄ヮ ̄)🥃 “ here have a drink “ > > After hand over her glass of rum to her he check out her womanly figure for a bit, thought about what she said. It’s more like being like a slave just for the sake of desire, good thing Jamie have a healthy and a strong mental. He is a mage after all... > > (๑¯ω¯๑) 。oO( oh wow look at that sexy hips and those curves, dat juicy melons....) > > (” ̄ー ̄) “ ahem, anyways.....” > > He then decided to ask her questions, curious what she normally wanting men to do for her in order to make her feel pleased. Jamie somehow have a feeling miss fortune look really down on most men and use them like a chest piece > > (” ̄∇ ̄) ” Sooooo, what do you mean by me prove my worthy miss fortune? also What does your fans meant to you. > > (〃ↁヮↁ) “ compare to the ones that admires and desires your flawless figure, and to those admire you being one of the toughest woman hunting down bad guys and respect you for what you do also look up to you” > > (”´-ω-`) ” do you treat them all the same?” > > ( ”˘ω˘ ) “ anyways, what is it that you want me to do” Fortune raised an eyebrow, accepting his gift of rum. She tossed it to her side, to the other end of the sofa. "If you thought sweet-talking me was enough for you to receive special treatment .. you've mistaken me for some other woman." She ran her fingers through her bloody-red hair as she snickered a bit. "My underlings mean to me what they prove I mean to them .." She looked at him, giving him a slight smile. "If you want to prove your worth to me .. you need to carry out one of my missions." She uncrossed her legs as she sat up straight leaning over to grab one of the articles. "I'd do it myself .. but I'm a busy woman .. y'know ..?" She looked into his eyes, suggestively. She placed her finger on the article where the photo of the target was displayed and the reward. "Find them for me .. bring them back here . Dead or Alive. That is .. if you have the guts for it .. However, all rewards go to me." _**The article displayed a rather lanky, dark-haired, medium skin-toned fella in about his mid-30's. He wore a stained, light-brown trench coat as well as black trousers. A satchel draped across his body. He was wanted for treason .. thievery. He had stolen from a local merchant selling goods provided by the Head of Bilgewater.**_ "Got it ..?" Fortune asked him, assuring that he was up to the task. "If not .. I understand. It's quite common for the incapable to chicken out when he comes to the big stuff." She taunted and teased him. She was trying to pick on him and break him down so that he would give in and agree to the mission. Just in case, she perked up her womanhood to an angle where his he could have a full view of her curvy, busty figure. _Thinking to herself_, ` `Men are practically hypnotized by the female body .. this young, arrogant fool. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll past this up. ` ` Fortune seductively smiled at him while running her hand through her hair once more . "So .. what will it be ..? Big Man ." She snickered.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T12:13:43.057+0000) > > Fortune began to chuckle at the previous statements . "**I** need .. **you**..? Bahaha !" She fixed her posture and pulled her seat up closer to the desk to meet him eye-to-eye. She refused his hand, slapping it away. "You claim to be some medical specialist ..? I mean sure that could come in handy but as you should know and if you don't, will know. _Sarah Fortune_ needs **nobody**." She said to him as her tone of voice suddenly became more stern. She clenched her fist as she slammed it down on the desk. "Just who the hell do you think you are ..? You used to work for _Gangplank_ .. that doesn't make you hot shit." **"W-well... Gangplank found me useful..."** At an utter loss for words his reply came with a slight stutter to it as he straightened up, shaking his hand that was slapped away like it was on fire. **"Fortuna I never implied you _need_ someone but try sawing off your own st, and applying a splinter to a guy at the same time."** Confidently bordering on arrogantly announcing his skill to an audience that cared about... this much -. Though he shied back in his seat from the aggressive display he was happy to retort when it came to his legend. **"Yes it bloody does! Gangplank was the reaver king you don't work for a man like that by being bad at what you do. If anything I'm on the right side 'ere, I've worked for many great men here in Bilgewater you should be honoured that I'm bending over backwards for public relations."** He didn't know jack shit about what he was talking about, but the few diplomats he had fixed up seemed to use them big words in broad strokes. > Sarah began to tap her foot on the ground quite aggressively. She suddenly grabbed a hair-tie that was wrapped around her wrist and began to put her bloody-red hair up into a ponytail. Bosse cringed the tapping echoing in his skull until it became unbearable. **"You mind not doing that little lady? I feel like I deserve a fair audience."** _(ignoring the fact he was short than her.)_ >She chuckled a bit, giving him a stern posture. "If you were working for Gangplank .. you had to be more than a medic. I can't help but suspect something .. unusual about one of Gangplank's former men wanting to come to the enemy side. Even with Gangplank being dead, his allies would hunt you down and murder you for treason .. betrayal . It's quite .. foolish either way if you ask me." The doctor chuckled along half-heartedly if only to fill the silence his stones promptly dropping down his stomach, a rough gulp followed by him swallowing a few times, but he didn't lose his shite just yet. **"Contract boss lady, major difference."** He corrected with false confidence. **"Yeah that's quite possible which is why I like being on the winning side. You killed a great man lady, fucked me over quite royally. With old beardy dead, I suddenly found myself out of a safe and easy income. I feel like you owe it to peeps like me to make up for that loss." ** > Fortune then arose from her seat, dragging her chair around the desk. She nudged his chair back and placed her chair directly in front of him and scooted up closer to him. "Are you sure you can handle me ..? Medic." He did approve, with a grin under the mask that aired an aura of smugness. **"See? This is more like it, you get a few of your those handsome muscles in here and we can have a party. I'll even let you stay and watch if you wanna~!"** A dirty and quite so gross laugh bellowing from his stomach. **"I sure as hell can."** He insisted, the trap closing around his neck passing by him. **"But I'd rather do a tongue twister with a man that can handle _me._"** Teasing being a favourite pass time of his. >She met him eye-to-eye not breaking contact and a suggestive stare quickly changed to an intense stare. Sarah aggressively jolted her arm towards him and slammed it over his neck, pressing it there. She held one hand on her holster in case he attempted to draw on her. "Tell me .. Are you lying to me ..?" She stared deep into his eyes to analyze his answer, seeking the truth and the lies behind it. She fixated her eyebrows downwards, angrily. When she switched back to predator Fortune mode Bosse dejectedly slouched. **"I fucked up didn't?"** Followed by him being caught in the motion hand on a hidden blade in his suit, but he quickly dropped any such motions letting it fall to the ground with a sigh upon noticing just how outgunned he was at the moment. _"Yeah, yeah, trust someone you don't know dipshit like that went well the last time or the first time. M-o-r-o-n."_ The good doctor thought to himself _"Ooof, ow, ow_ **son of a bitch! You little vi-"** Quickly rethinking his current choice of words to a more pleading tone. **"N-no boss lady."** His tone earnest... a little bit sheepish. It seemed what she was dealing with was a genuine halfwitted idiot who didn't think farther ahead than a bag of silver serpents waiting for him at the end. **"Seriously, I never got treated this bad by the King."** Whining and making his complaints with the current situation loud. **"You got something to prove or what?!** Boose asked, stressing the words. **"I ain't done nothing but come here heart in hand, maybe you should let a man handle public relations we know how to use a resource without burning bridges."**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T15:04:51.166+0000) > > **"W-well... Gangplank found me useful..."** At an utter loss for words his reply came with a slight stutter to it as he straightened up, shaking his hand that was slapped away like it was on fire. **"Fortuna I never implied you _need_ someone but try sawing off your own st, and applying a splinter to a guy at the same time."** Confidently bordering on arrogantly announcing his skill to an audience that cared about... this much -. > > Though he shied back in his seat from the aggressive display he was happy to retort when it came to his legend. **"Yes it bloody does! Gangplank was the reaver king you don't work for a man like that by being bad at what you do. If anything I'm on the right side 'ere, I've worked for many great men here in Bilgewater you should be honoured that I'm bending over backwards for public relations."** He didn't know jack shit about what he was talking about, but the few diplomats he had fixed up seemed to use them big words in broad strokes. > > Bosse cringed the tapping echoing in his skull until it became unbearable. **"You mind not doing that little lady? I feel like I deserve a fair audience."** _(ignoring the fact he was short than her.)_ > > The doctor chuckled along half-heartedly if only to fill the silence his stones promptly dropping down his stomach, a rough gulp followed by him swallowing a few times, but he didn't lose his shite just yet. **"Contract boss lady, major difference."** He corrected with false confidence. **"Yeah that's quite possible which is why I like being on the winning side. You killed a great man lady, fucked me over quite royally. With old beardy dead, I suddenly found myself out of a safe and easy income. I feel like you owe it to peeps like me to make up for that loss." ** > > He did approve, with a grin under the mask that aired an aura of smugness. **"See? This is more like it, you get a few of your those handsome muscles in here and we can have a party. I'll even let you stay and watch if you wanna~!"** A dirty and quite so gross laugh bellowing from his stomach. > > **"I sure as hell can."** He insisted, the trap closing around his neck passing by him. **"But I'd rather do a tongue twister with a man that can handle _me._"** Teasing being a favourite pass time of his. > > When she switched back to predator Fortune mode Bosse dejectedly slouched. **"I fucked up didn't?"** Followed by him being caught in the motion hand on a hidden blade in his suit, but he quickly dropped any such motions letting it fall to the ground with a sigh upon noticing just how outgunned he was at the moment. _"Yeah, yeah, trust someone you don't know dipshit like that went well the last time or the first time. M-o-r-o-n."_ The good doctor thought to himself > > _"Ooof, ow, ow_ **son of a bitch! You little vi-"** Quickly rethinking his current choice of words to a more pleading tone. **"N-no boss lady."** His tone earnest... a little bit sheepish. It seemed what she was dealing with was a genuine halfwitted idiot who didn't think farther ahead than a bag of silver serpents waiting for him at the end. **"Seriously, I never got treated this bad by the King."** Whining and making his complaints with the current situation loud. > > **"You got something to prove or what?!** Boose asked, stressing the words. **"I ain't done nothing but come here heart in hand, maybe you should let a man handle public relations we know how to use a resource without burning bridges."** "Tch-" Fortune's mind suddenly blanked out, tears began to fill her eyes. "The .. Audacity of you ..!" She shouted at him, as she forced the tears back into her eyes. She removed her pistol from it's holster and pistol whipped him across the cheek, knocking him from his chair and onto the ground. She then immediately pounced onto and pinned him down on the ground. "Do you honestly think an ounce of soul in my body cares about how your king treated you ..?" She raised her pistol, readying to pistol whip him again but stopping herself. "I'll bet you didn't know that your **king** tried to murder me .. You still speak highly of him yet you want me to work with you ..?" She tightened her grip, still pinning him down. "Then you have the audacity to **COMPARE HIM TO ME ?!**" Fortune calmed herself down, getting off of him and dusting herself off. She walked away from him and walked over to the corner of the room just standing there for a couple of seconds before turning back around and facing him. She walked over to him and grabbed him off the ground by his shirt. She pulled him up to his feet. "Listen here .. and listen closely . I owe you **NOTHING .** If I decide to work with you or even give you anything it's because I **WANT** to." She tightened her grip on his shirt out of anger and ripped his shirt a bit. "It's your own fault for being foolish enough to work with the man in the first place. You've lost your source of income. I lost my family. We've all lost something in this world. Don't come to me with a sob story as to why I "owe you" something." She stared deep into his soul, at this point her grip on his shirt would be so tight that nails started to push through. Fortune, still holding her pistol in her hand .. suddenly raised it and placed it to his temple. "Prove your worth to me .. if you're as useful to me as you say you are .. find Gangplank's allies. I know for a fact that everything he cared about wasn't JUST on that flagship. Your job is to fish out anything you can from them. I don't care what it takes .. Only then will you gain my trust. And only then will we have a deal. It's your choice. And if you choose to take what you want by force .. well, you'll _**die**_." Her eyes filled with rage, despair, intimidation, **evil** .. She flicked his forehead again, still holding the gun to his temple. "Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .." She taunted him. "Before you make your decision, answer me one question .. little man ." She taunted him, then using her leg to drag the chair she was sitting in earlier over to her, she dragged him down to his knees while she sat down in the chair. She still had a grip on his shirt and a gun to his temple. "Sarah .. Fortune .." She said to him, sternly. "Ever heard the story ..? Did your **KING** ever even tell you the story ..?" She asked him, impatiently . "HUH ..?! **DID HE ?!**" She shouted at him, awaiting as an answer. It seemed almost as if she was losing her mind, she appeared .. insane. Fortune was out of her mind and she was very hostile. There was no telling how far she would go with this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:14:45.842+0000) > > The door swung open, Fortune stared him down at the entry as she stood in the doorway. "Hello." She greeted him. She noticed he was holding something .. a gift ..? She held her hand out to him, to receive her gift. "Go ahead and come on down, thanks for being _**patient**_" She smiled at him. Jamie feel more excited as the door finally open, he always wanted to see miss fortune in person ready having good time with her. Jamie greeted back at her with sparkling eyes, a huge fan clearly shows (〃◔ヮ◔) ” oh hi miss fortune!” After hand miss fortune his bottle of champagne he walks into her home (〃ↁヮↁ) “ it’s not a long wait, besides I’m honored that you invited me to your place” (“ ̄∇ ̄)b “ and I gotta say you got quite a nice place” Jamie decide to ask some questions to get to know her better, wonder if she had any hobbies (”^ν^)” so miss fortune what have you been doing when your not pirate hunting?”
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T02:20:24.704+0000) > > Jamie feel more excited as the door finally open, he always wanted to see miss fortune in person ready having good time with her. > > Jamie greeted back at her with sparkling eyes, a huge fan clearly shows > (〃◔ヮ◔) ” oh hi miss fortune!” > > After hand miss fortune his bottle of champagne he walks into her home > (〃ↁヮↁ) “ it’s not a long wait, besides I’m honored that you invited me to your place” > > (“ ̄∇ ̄)b “ and I gotta say you got quite a nice place” > > Jamie decide to ask some questions to get to know her better, wonder if she had any hobbies > (”^ν^)” so miss fortune what have you been doing when your not pirate hunting?” "Champagne ..?" Fortune said to him, frustrated. "Next time, bring me some rum .. that is if there is a next time." She said flipping her hair to the side, denying the champagne and turning away from him, swinging her hips as she strolled over to her sofa. "I see that you're a big fan of mine .. I wonder how far your loyalty actually goes." She slyly smirked at him as she took a seat, crossing her legs. "Maybe if you prove your worth to me .. You could prove quite useful and I could use a young, **handsome**, _strong_ fella like you to help me out." She smiled at him seductively. "You really think this place is nice ..?" She asked motioning her hand around the room. There was a round glass coffee table in the center of the living room with end tables on both sides of the sofa. There were magazines and new articles of local bounties in the area sitting on the coffee table. There were boots, bullets, and bottles of rum scattered across the floor and buckets of room sitting in the corner of the room. "So .. you want to know what I do in my spare time ..?" Sarah chuckled. "Well, well .. I usually accept letters from desperate men in need of my divine services and materials.." She twirled her finger around in locks of her hair as she cheesed a bit. "Or .. I just entertain young fellas like you that just want to .. talk. Community Service .. mostly." She pointed at a bottle of rum that was half-full lying in front of the boy. "**HEY!**" She hollered to him. "Don't step on my rum .. It's glass .. y'know ..? Bring it to me .. now ." She smirked at him, suggestively but also with an intimidating glare in her eyes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:27:00.542+0000) "Something that could change the very definition of what a person is." *Anderas hastily took a seat, setting down the briefcase before unsnapping the latches, lifting it open.* "Now then... if I'm being honest, I've toyed around with chemtech as a potential power source, but deemed it too dangerous. Nasty stuff. It can melt your veins like ice to lukewarm water, really. What I'm hoping to find is something a bit more... unique." *He pulled out a few schematics of sorts; the objects were written in a language that Miss Fortune almost certainly didn't understand at all, oddball squiggles and segmented dot-lines that seemed illogically sensible.* *From what little could be guessed, it looked like it was meant to be part of a bigger whole; there were lines and outlets for other components, not shown on this blueprint.* "This... Animatic Core, as I'm calling it, will allow me to make mechanical bodies. Ideally several rather, erm... what's the word I'm looking for... *fragile* components to these averagely sized machines will allow them to walk like us, talk like us. But more importantly, *think* like us." *The schematic was rolled and stowed away back inside the briefcase, which was then shut and locked.* "Quite simply put, any particularly ruined cannons should suffice. I mostly need metals - iron and lead, preferably - to house the Animatic Core. I'm looking into a new energy source that seems to have high potential, but I do need to have the core well shielded both to prevent disruption of other component's systems, as well as other living being's bodies nearby the machine itself." *The man pushed his glasses upwards, closer to his eyes, for a moment.* "I'm not entirely sure what term people use around here but you should consider it, erm... what would it be? Confidential? Eyes only? Some secretive spy mumbo-jumbo like that? Anyways, all I ask is that you are discrete about it. I don't need any more alarmists than I've already met in my life, thank you quite a lot."
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:57:07.804+0000) > > "Something that could change the very definition of what a person is." *Anderas hastily took a seat, setting down the briefcase before unsnapping the latches, lifting it open.* "Now then... if I'm being honest, I've toyed around with chemtech as a potential power source, but deemed it too dangerous. Nasty stuff. It can melt your veins like ice to lukewarm water, really. What I'm hoping to find is something a bit more... unique." *He pulled out a few schematics of sorts; the objects were written in a language that Miss Fortune almost certainly didn't understand at all, oddball squiggles and segmented dot-lines that seemed illogically sensible.* > > *From what little could be guessed, it looked like it was meant to be part of a bigger whole; there were lines and outlets for other components, not shown on this blueprint.* "This... Animatic Core, as I'm calling it, will allow me to make mechanical bodies. Ideally several rather, erm... what's the word I'm looking for... *fragile* components to these averagely sized machines will allow them to walk like us, talk like us. But more importantly, *think* like us." *The schematic was rolled and stowed away back inside the briefcase, which was then shut and locked.* "Quite simply put, any particularly ruined cannons should suffice. I mostly need metals - iron and lead, preferably - to house the Animatic Core. I'm looking into a new energy source that seems to have high potential, but I do need to have the core well shielded both to prevent disruption of other component's systems, as well as other living being's bodies nearby the machine itself." > > *The man pushed his glasses upwards, closer to his eyes, for a moment.* "I'm not entirely sure what term people use around here but you should consider it, erm... what would it be? Confidential? Eyes only? Some secretive spy mumbo-jumbo like that? Anyways, all I ask is that you are discrete about it. I don't need any more alarmists than I've already met in my life, thank you quite a lot." Fortune looked at the man with a rather .. puzzled expression. She crossed her arms and began to shake her leg, mentally debating how to reply. She examined the objects he had removed from his briefcase. "I don't understand .. is this some secret form of Ionian code language?" She gave an even more puzzled expression as she desperately tried to make sense of the writing on the objects. She gave up trying to translate the writing on the object and instead set her attention on the man's actual statement. "walk like us ..? talk like us ..? and think like us ..? I take it you've never read one of those books or read one of those films about artificial intelligent rebelling and taking over the world." She chuckled a bit. "I mean you can't be serious. You want **MY** materials to build _robots_ ..?" Sarah leaned back in her chair as she began to break out in laughter. "I'll keep your little **plan** under wraps but you will not be receiving my materials to put together pieces of junk and metal that you could possibly use to wipe out Bilgewater. Unless you can give me more information other than the fact you want to basically re-create humanity. My answer is **no .**" She suddenly started to appear very aggravated. "Now .. before I let you into this office I warned you not to waste my time. Stop sugar coating your objective. You want to build robots .. but for **WHAT?!**" She took her feet off of her desk, slamming her fist down instead. "I don't know if you're aware of this .. but, _Fortune doesn't favor .. _**Fools**_ .. so, stop wasting my precious time I could be out shooting something .. or someone ." She flicked her hair to the side, impatiently awaiting his response, aggressively tapping her foot against the floor. An echo from her foot tapping filled the room as they were the only two sitting there. It created a rather eerie suspense but Fortune paid it no mind instead focusing on the man sitting in front of her still awaiting a response.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:47:49.271+0000) > > The messenger boy came knocking at my door with a message for me. Fortune answers the door and greets the messenger boy. "Hello, another letter for me?" _**Y-Yes**_ answered the boy. She took the letter from him and closed her door behind her, feeling rude she opened the door again and waved farewell to the messenger boy. Tearing open the envelope, Sarah began to examine the letter. > > ************************* > > **Dear Miss Fortune,** > > **I’m a big fan of a pirate hunter and I’m a bigger fan of a hot female pirate hunter, to put this straight I’m the biggest fan of you miss fortune. Do you mind pay you a visit when pass by bilgewater tomorrow?** > > "So, I see .. the boy's got taste." She said chuckling. "Well, this was very straight to the point so I'll only give a brief response. Although, they offer me nothing of worth they know true beauty." Fortune ran her fingers through her long, luxuriant, bloody-red hair smirking. She turned the letter over and wrote on the back of it. > > ******************************** > > "Of Course." > > She then folded the letter up and returned it to the messenger boy, as the messenger turned to walk away with the letter she stopped him. "Hey ." She called out to him. "Thanks." She said to him kindly before walking back to her home, closing the door behind me and immediately plopping down on my sofa. Sarah let out a **long** sigh before popping open a bottle of rum. "Cheers." She said relaxed on the sofa talking to herself. After next day Jamie arrive at miss fortune’s home, he walk to her door knocking three times before waiting patiently for her to open. He also brought some stuff over for her, can’t visit a true beauty without bringing her something good right? Booze=>🍾(´・᎑・)」*knock knock knock* (”ー᎑ー)”......” *waiting patiently*
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:38:03.990+0000) > > After next day Jamie arrive at miss fortune’s home, he walk to her door knocking three times before waiting patiently for her to open. He also brought some stuff over for her, can’t visit a true beauty without bringing her something good right? > > Booze=>🍾(´・᎑・)」*knock knock knock* > > (”ー᎑ー)”......” *waiting patiently* The door swung open, Fortune stared him down at the entry as she stood in the doorway. "Hello." She greeted him. She noticed he was holding something .. a gift ..? She held her hand out to him, to receive her gift. "Go ahead and come on down, thanks for being _**patient**_" She smiled at him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T11:56:24.792+0000) *He lightly pushed open the door, Anderas pushing his glasses upwards on his nose. The man was somewhat middle-aged, hair starting to gray out, and he kept a somewhat scraggly beard barely under control. His clothing would have indicated Piltover, but his response time - less than a day - was uncanny. Almost like they knew it had been sent back before it had left port.* "Yes, goodmorning Madame Fortune. I am Doctor Anderas, mechanical engineer and tinkerer. I think a few varying materials could help me in a rather expensive design I've been working on over the last dozen of years or so, probably the better part of my life if I were to be completely honest." *He had a small suitcase, which he intended to set down on on the table, but took pause.* "I'm assuming you'd rather have me take a seat?"
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:08:09.892+0000) > > *He lightly pushed open the door, Anderas pushing his glasses upwards on his nose. The man was somewhat middle-aged, hair starting to gray out, and he kept a somewhat scraggly beard barely under control. His clothing would have indicated Piltover, but his response time - less than a day - was uncanny. Almost like they knew it had been sent back before it had left port.* > > "Yes, goodmorning Madame Fortune. I am Doctor Anderas, mechanical engineer and tinkerer. I think a few varying materials could help me in a rather expensive design I've been working on over the last dozen of years or so, probably the better part of my life if I were to be completely honest." *He had a small suitcase, which he intended to set down on on the table, but took pause.* > > "I'm assuming you'd rather have me take a seat?" Fortune raised an eyebrow, as she looked at the man eyes filled with curiosity. "Just what are you trying to build the only information you've given me is that you're trying to build something and you need **MY** materials to build it." She leaned back in her chair as she grabbed a mug off of her desk. The mug contained coffee and Fortune took it all down in one large gulp. "Ahh .." She exhaled in pleasure from the properties of her beverage. She looked back at him after she finished the coffee, throwing the mug across the office. "Tell me what it is you're trying to build." Fortune demanded him. "If you can't inform me of a detail so simple then I don't have anything for you. Hell, for all I know you could be trying to invent a machine of mass destruction to take out all of Bilgewater." She took her feet off of the office desk and sat with her legs crossed. "It's hard to keep a classy attitude when there's constantly idiotic, foolish men testing my patience. Get to the point and then we can talk about me offering my materials to you." She flipped her hair to the side, taunting him as she gave him a serious expression to express to him that she meant business.
: Dear Miss Fortune, I’m a big fan of a pirate hunter and I’m a bigger fan of a hot female pirate hunter, to put this straight I’m the biggest fan of you miss fortune. Do you mind pay you a visit when pass by bilgewater tomorrow? -Jamie (( hi miss new fortune, I would like to enjoy a fun rping with you. Before I start just let you know this character of mine is a bit flirty and loves giving female compliments. Kinda like those humorous anime character guy type nothing too inappropriate. So I really hope fortune favors me and not turn me down, also my fun way of rping style is unique and entertaining :3
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:16:24.268+0000) > > Dear Miss Fortune, > > > I’m a big fan of a pirate hunter and I’m a bigger fan of a hot female pirate hunter, to put this straight I’m the biggest fan of you miss fortune. Do you mind pay you a visit when pass by bilgewater tomorrow? > > > -Jamie > > (( hi miss new fortune, I would like to enjoy a fun rping with you. Before I start just let you know this character of mine is a bit flirty and loves giving female compliments. Kinda like those humorous anime character guy type nothing too inappropriate. So I really hope fortune favors me and not turn me down, also my fun way of rping style is unique and entertaining :3 The messenger boy came knocking at my door with a message for me. Fortune answers the door and greets the messenger boy. "Hello, another letter for me?" _**Y-Yes**_ answered the boy. She took the letter from him and closed her door behind her, feeling rude she opened the door again and waved farewell to the messenger boy. Tearing open the envelope, Sarah began to examine the letter. ************************* **Dear Miss Fortune,** **I’m a big fan of a pirate hunter and I’m a bigger fan of a hot female pirate hunter, to put this straight I’m the biggest fan of you miss fortune. Do you mind pay you a visit when pass by bilgewater tomorrow?** "So, I see .. the boy's got taste." She said chuckling. "Well, this was very straight to the point so I'll only give a brief response. Although, they offer me nothing of worth they know true beauty." Fortune ran her fingers through her long, luxuriant, bloody-red hair smirking. She turned the letter over and wrote on the back of it. ******************************** "Of Course." She then folded the letter up and returned it to the messenger boy, as the messenger turned to walk away with the letter she stopped him. "Hey ." She called out to him. "Thanks." She said to him kindly before walking back to her home, closing the door behind me and immediately plopping down on my sofa. Sarah let out a **long** sigh before popping open a bottle of rum. "Cheers." She said relaxed on the sofa talking to herself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:54:36.410+0000) > > ` ` Killing people ..? ` ` She chuckled at his statement . ` ` You'd fall flat attempting to kill me .. ` ` She'd lower her pistols as she saw that he wasn't a threat . She'd walk over to him, she looked him up and down and examined his features . She'd flick his forehead . ` ` You fool .. This time I'll ignore the statement you made about "doing this" but the next time you challenge me . It'll be off with your head . ` ` She turned away from him and opened her office door , walking inside . ` ` Come on in .. My Time Is Limited . Depending on what it is you have to offer me and how valuable I view what you have to talk about .. ` ` She walked over to her office chair and took a seat, placing her arms down on the top of her desk and leaning onto the desk while seated . ` ` Well .. Have a seat . ` ` She pointed at the chair in front of her, directing him to it . **"That's real cute."** Bosse snapped but didn't push it any further crossing his arms. What the doctor didn't expect was the pirate to get up and close like she was examining an object, staggering back with a grunt when she flicked his head. **"Didn't mean anything by it boss lady.** Obviously offended not cause he felt emasculated but because he was really just that vain. _"Mhm."_ Grunting back in response whilst following her, glancing at the sole seat. **"Don't have to ask me twice."** Planting his rear on the chair promptly, after turning it around with a screeching noise so that it faced backwards, hands splayed on top of the seat. **"Down to business eh? Fine by me."** Behind the dull colouration of the mask two brown eyes slightly narrowed looking directly at her, at a guess he seemed to be judging her character. **"So with Gangplank dead and you picking off his crew, I'm looking to switch sides if you get my meaning. I'm by no means a winner but I like keeping my head firmly planted between my shoulders, so I'd like to pledge my services to your little fancy cause 'ere. I'm an expert medic, that's... uh.. kinda all I do. But nevermind that, I'm the best goddamn sawbone this side of Runeterra you don't need me you _need_ me. Ask anyone around here they'll tell you 'ole Bosse is the best man around."** **"I'm also pretty cheap on a payroll. I usually take 10 silver serpents no-questions-asked session, whenever wherever."** Rubbing the back of his mask he shifted in the seat, uncomfortable to some degree. **"Look, missy, I may have rolled with Gangplank but the old man is dead. I'm willing to kiss ass if it means I stay out of your iron sights, so why not give old Bosse a chance? I'll let you and your top men have free medical care to sweeten the deal."** Holding his hand out he seemed confident that his people skills would do him a favour for once. **"Deal? You don't kill me, I stay out of your shit."**
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T06:01:48.269+0000) > > **"That's real cute."** Bosse snapped but didn't push it any further crossing his arms. What the doctor didn't expect was the pirate to get up and close like she was examining an object, staggering back with a grunt when she flicked his head. **"Didn't mean anything by it boss lady.** Obviously offended not cause he felt emasculated but because he was really just that vain. > > _"Mhm."_ Grunting back in response whilst following her, glancing at the sole seat. **"Don't have to ask me twice."** Planting his rear on the chair promptly, after turning it around with a screeching noise so that it faced backwards, hands splayed on top of the seat. **"Down to business eh? Fine by me."** Behind the dull colouration of the mask two brown eyes slightly narrowed looking directly at her, at a guess he seemed to be judging her character. > > **"So with Gangplank dead and you picking off his crew, I'm looking to switch sides if you get my meaning. I'm by no means a winner but I like keeping my head firmly planted between my shoulders, so I'd like to pledge my services to your little fancy cause 'ere. I'm an expert medic, that's... uh.. kinda all I do. But nevermind that, I'm the best goddamn sawbone this side of Runeterra you don't need me you _need_ me. Ask anyone around here they'll tell you 'ole Bosse is the best man around."** > > **"I'm also pretty cheap on a payroll. I usually take 10 silver serpents no-questions-asked session, whenever wherever."** Rubbing the back of his mask he shifted in the seat, uncomfortable to some degree. **"Look, missy, I may have rolled with Gangplank but the old man is dead. I'm willing to kiss ass if it means I stay out of your iron sights, so why not give old Bosse a chance? I'll let you and your top men have free medical care to sweeten the deal."** > > Holding his hand out he seemed confident that his people skills would do him a favour for once. **"Deal? You don't kill me, I stay out of your shit."** Fortune began to chuckle at the previous statements . "**I** need .. **you**..? Bahaha !" She fixed her posture and pulled her seat up closer to the desk to meet him eye-to-eye. She refused his hand, slapping it away. "You claim to be some medical specialist ..? I mean sure that could come in handy but as you should know and if you don't, will know. _Sarah Fortune_ needs **nobody**." She said to him as her tone of voice suddenly became more stern. She clenched her fist as she slammed it down on the desk. "Just who the hell do you think you are ..? You used to work for _Gangplank_ .. that doesn't make you hot shit." Sarah began to tap her foot on the ground quite aggressively. She suddenly grabbed a hair-tie that was wrapped around her wrist and began to put her bloody-red hair up into a ponytail. She chuckled a bit, giving him a stern posture. "If you were working for Gangplank .. you had to be more than a medic. I can't help but suspect something .. unusual about one of Gangplank's former men wanting to come to the enemy side. Even with Gangplank being dead, his allies would hunt you down and murder you for treason .. betrayal . It's quite .. foolish either way if you ask me." Fortune then arose from her seat, dragging her chair around the desk. She nudged his chair back and placed her chair directly in front of him and scooted up closer to him. "Are you sure you can handle me ..? Medic." She met him eye-to-eye not breaking contact and a suggestive stare quickly changed to an intense stare. Sarah aggressively jolted her arm towards him and slammed it over his neck, pressing it there. She held one hand on her holster in case he attempted to draw on her. "Tell me .. Are you lying to me ..?" She stared deep into his eyes to analyze his answer, seeking the truth and the lies behind it. She fixated her eyebrows downwards, angrily.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T03:24:03.221+0000) > >I'm going to be honest with you, as a rather recent conversation with someone I know via Discord has made a point. >This is not saying your RPing is crap. This is me saying you have, quite frankly, a lot of ways to improve. > >Example; using (` ` ) for quotations is a bit messy, and it tends to play better to simply use quotation marks ( " ) for when a character is speaking. Italicization can be helpful for differentiation actions from voices, and throwing quotation marks into italicized areas imo is useful for displaying internal thoughts. > >She grabbed the letter, which was standing out from the rest in the pile, she opened the letter and began to read . ` ` A Machine ..? And he wants our materials to build it ..? Did he even state what the machine would be for ..? ` ` She re-examined the letter and scanned every word . ` ` It's Private .. ` ` She sighed . ` ` He wants to meet up in person as well ..? ` ` She chuckled . ` ` These men most really want to see Miss Fortune up close . ` ` She chuckled once more . She'd dig through a pile, grabbing a piece of paper . ` ` I need to tidy up a bit around here .. ` ` She grabbed her pen out of her satchel and began to write . > >I would personally have written it something more like this; > >*~~She~~ Sarah grabbed the letter, which was standing out from the rest in the pile, opening the letter to read the contents.* "A Machine...?" *She read more, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.* "And he wants our materials to build it? Did he even state what the machine would be for?" *~~She~~ Miss Fortune re-examined the letter and scanned every word.* "It's Private..." *She sighed.* "He wants to meet up in person as well?" *~~She~~ Sarah chuckled.* "These men most really want to see Miss Fortune up close..." *She chuckled once more, ~~. She'd dig~~ digging through a pile, grabbing a piece of paper. "I need to tidy up a bit around here..." She grabbed her pen out of her satchel and began to write.* > >Sorry for the pile of OOC, but I feel like this will be extremely helpful later on, as I've adapted your own work to conform to roughly the Boards' standards for grammar and writing. > >In terms of notes for the future, you seem to repeat the same word every so often (she), simply need to get used to the formatting (buttons on the bottom should help a lot), and overall simply tidying up your writing. I've cut out the repeated use of 'she' and replaced it with MF's actual name or alias (most commonly known one, at least). > >__You'll do great, just do what you can the best you can. I hope this is helpful. Response coming on top of this.__ I'll talk when I can if you want more help via Discord, I've already messaged you about this. *The letter did indeed reach Anderas' home, timely as ever, in a small flicker-flash of light from inside the mailbox. It landed somewhere near him, as they picked it up and read the inside notes, smiling.* *He began packing items, searching his drawer for the key he would need, and headed off to Bilgewater.* *A hour or two later, he would have appeared somewhere in one of the lesser used Slaughterdocks, looking around before continuing on - it was lesser used for a reason, after all, and the man watching over his Slaughterdock nodded to Anderas, and Anderas nodded back, mutual understanding.* *He eventually made his way up a few flights of decks, ladders and stairs, eventually coming to Miss Sarah Fortune's own head office in Bilgewater. A moment, he hesitated, before knocking.* *Taking a step back, Anderas took his own appearance in, brushing stray hair that had fallen to his shoulder away.* "Madame Fortune? I had sent a letter earlier, and have come to discuss a... shall we say, business interaction. Might I come in?"
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T03:44:41.605+0000) > > *The letter did indeed reach Anderas' home, timely as ever, in a small flicker-flash of light from inside the mailbox. It landed somewhere near him, as they picked it up and read the inside notes, smiling.* > *He began packing items, searching his drawer for the key he would need, and headed off to Bilgewater.* > > *A hour or two later, he would have appeared somewhere in one of the lesser used Slaughterdocks, looking around before continuing on - it was lesser used for a reason, after all, and the man watching over his Slaughterdock nodded to Anderas, and Anderas nodded back, mutual understanding.* > > *He eventually made his way up a few flights of decks, ladders and stairs, eventually coming to Miss Sarah Fortune's own head office in Bilgewater. A moment, he hesitated, before knocking.* > *Taking a step back, Anderas took his own appearance in, brushing stray hair that had fallen to his shoulder away.* > > "Madame Fortune? I had sent a letter earlier, and have come to discuss a... shall we say, business interaction. Might I come in?" **_Madame Fortune? I had sent a letter earlier, and have come to discuss a... shall we say, business interaction. Might I come in?_** The silence in the office was interrupted by these words. She placed her feet up on her desk and began to twist her finger in locks of her bloody-red hair. Letting out a deep sigh, Sarah finally replied, "Of Course .. Come on in ." She smirked a little, for no reason at all. She shoved the small pile of paperwork that she had sitting on top of her desk onto the floor. Fortune patiently waited for this visitor to enter her office filled with curiosity and uncertainty, she lost her smirk.
: *A small letter would have found it's way into the usual pile of notes for allegiance - or death-threats, respectively - that would have stood out both in the material of parchment and seal, and in some of the density, the grain of the paper. The writing was mechanical, obviously not made by hand excluding the ending signature.* *Under a mechanical-puncher name, of course.* *The letter went as follows;* *"Madame Fortune,* *"Hello. I am Doctor Andreas C. Dornesse, a mechanical engineer who works long hours on small, thankless designs that will hopefully aid most eventually. Inexpensive in nature, but still problematic and costly in other ways. I would very much like to discuss material trade if possible, ideally in metals since my gearwork machines are meant to be extremely permanent. I am quite willing to build a machine for you, but I require more material - preferably those of an energy generating nature, which I can and will happily identify in person - require.* *"I will pay whatever it is you Bilgewaterans use for currency, or barter if needed, to gain these sorts of materials. Provided that you and any of your crews are...* discrete *about it.* *"What it is I am constructing is an entirely private matter, but is meant as a personal project. What I can say for certain is that, if my theories are correct, will most* certainly *shatter expectations as to what people are.* *"As to what a soul can encompass.* *"Sorry. Rambling on a bit there, wasn't I? Still though, I do need materials able to generate power in a fairly decent quantity, and I am willing to pay whatever ways are appropriate to you, save blood or bleeding others.* *"Staunch pacifist, if I'm going to be blunt about it."* *"I am able to meet you, if you wish, in Bilgewater. Preferably somewhere around the slaughterdocks? I've not had a good slab of garaumari recently, and now that I think about it, very much think it could go over well with my compatriots if I were to batter and fry it, maybe.* *"Nothing like a good, hot meal to raise morale for those around you, eh?"* *"Dr Andreas C. Dornesse."* *At the bottom was a note that stated that, were Miss Fortune to respond, she only needed to send it to 312th Cannoway Isle, Andreas Burrowhold. An entirely... odd address, but assuredly somewhere in Ionia, given the name.*
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:54:25.600+0000) > > *A small letter would have found it's way into the usual pile of notes for allegiance - or death-threats, respectively - that would have stood out both in the material of parchment and seal, and in some of the density, the grain of the paper. The writing was mechanical, obviously not made by hand excluding the ending signature.* > *Under a mechanical-puncher name, of course.* > > *The letter went as follows;* > > *"Madame Fortune,* > > *"Hello. I am Doctor Andreas C. Dornesse, a mechanical engineer who works long hours on small, thankless designs that will hopefully aid most eventually. Inexpensive in nature, but still problematic and costly in other ways. I would very much like to discuss material trade if possible, ideally in metals since my gearwork machines are meant to be extremely permanent. I am quite willing to build a machine for you, but I require more material - preferably those of an energy generating nature, which I can and will happily identify in person - require.* > *"I will pay whatever it is you Bilgewaterans use for currency, or barter if needed, to gain these sorts of materials. Provided that you and any of your crews are...* discrete *about it.* > > *"What it is I am constructing is an entirely private matter, but is meant as a personal project. What I can say for certain is that, if my theories are correct, will most* certainly *shatter expectations as to what people are.* > *"As to what a soul can encompass.* > > *"Sorry. Rambling on a bit there, wasn't I? Still though, I do need materials able to generate power in a fairly decent quantity, and I am willing to pay whatever ways are appropriate to you, save blood or bleeding others.* > *"Staunch pacifist, if I'm going to be blunt about it."* > > *"I am able to meet you, if you wish, in Bilgewater. Preferably somewhere around the slaughterdocks? I've not had a good slab of garaumari recently, and now that I think about it, very much think it could go over well with my compatriots if I were to batter and fry it, maybe.* > *"Nothing like a good, hot meal to raise morale for those around you, eh?"* > > *"Dr Andreas C. Dornesse."* > > *At the bottom was a note that stated that, were Miss Fortune to respond, she only needed to send it to 312th Cannoway Isle, Andreas Burrowhold. An entirely... odd address, but assuredly somewhere in Ionia, given the name.* She grabbed the letter, which was standing out from the rest in the pile, she opened the letter and began to read . ` ` A Machine ..? And he wants our materials to build it ..? Did he even state what the machine would be for ..? ` ` She re-examined the letter and scanned every word . ` ` It's Private .. ` ` She sighed . ` ` He wants to meet up in person as well ..? ` ` She chuckled . ` ` These men most really want to see Miss Fortune up close . ` ` She chuckled once more . She'd dig through a pile, grabbing a piece of paper . ` ` I need to tidy up a bit around here .. ` ` She grabbed her pen out of her satchel and began to write . ********** ` ` A Machine ..? And the purpose of this machine is so "private" that the contents cannot be discussed over paper ..? This best be worth my while because I don't take kindly to my time being wasted .. I'll meet with you but there will be a price for my materials unless this idea you have for this machine **strongly** benefits me .. and that's highly unlikely but I'll give you a chance . ` ` And with that , She wrote the address that she had seen written on the bottom of the letter . I folded the letter up and went outside, I walked over to the mailbox and threw it in there. ` ` it'll find it's way to where it belongs. And if not ..? Oh, well . ` ` She walked back inside .
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:21:16.860+0000) > > She woke up and opened up the door to find a letter at her doorstep . ` ` Hmph .. My office..? ` ` She folded up the letter and placed it in her satchel as well . ` ` No need to write back .. if he wants to meet he'll be there . ` ` She looked at the clock on the wall before leaving her home to see that it was 11:23 AM . ` ` Better head there now .. ` ` She walked to her office, as she approached the office she heard something that sounded like it was coming from the waiting room . She placed her ear to the door and listened closely . **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** She heard somebody say. ` ` Is that who sent the letter ..? Hmph .. ` ` She placed her right hand on pistol which was resting, holstered on her hip. She placed her left hand on the doorknob, twisting it and kicking it open without breaking off the hinges . She removed her pistol from its holster and aimed it at the intruder, she reached her left hand down to her other pistol readying them both . ` ` Who are you ..? ` ` She asked him , staring him down with an evil glisten in her eye . Bosse seemed woefully unprepared and unperceptive barely having time to shout out **'holy shit!'** holding his hands up though mentally preparing to quick draw his own gun. **"I'm Bosse Sawbones lady, B-o-s-s-e with two e's I came here to find some lucrative dealings but all I find are two guns pointed at my face!"** He spat out, calming down enough to say **"you ready to talk or are we doing this? 'killing people isn't my forte but I'm a creative mind." ** Still, that glint in her eyes made him shudder. This was a dude who had seen Gangplank casually carve names into a living being's bones. _"Bloody freaks."_ He thought. _"Hope Nagakaborous makes 'em trip on their feet on a harpoon."_
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:45:45.385+0000) > > Bosse seemed woefully unprepared and unperceptive barely having time to shout out **'holy shit!'** holding his hands up though mentally preparing to quick draw his own gun. **"I'm Bosse Sawbones lady, B-o-s-s-e with two e's I came here to find some lucrative dealings but all I find are two guns pointed at my face!"** He spat out, calming down enough to say **"you ready to talk or are we doing this? 'killing people isn't my forte but I'm a creative mind." ** Still, that glint in her eyes made him shudder. This was a dude who had seen Gangplank casually carve names into a living being's bones. > > _"Bloody freaks."_ He thought. _"Hope Nagakaborous makes 'em trip on their feet on a harpoon."_ ` ` Killing people ..? ` ` She chuckled at his statement . ` ` You'd fall flat attempting to kill me .. ` ` She'd lower her pistols as she saw that he wasn't a threat . She'd walk over to him, she looked him up and down and examined his features . She'd flick his forehead . ` ` You fool .. This time I'll ignore the statement you made about "doing this" but the next time you challenge me . It'll be off with your head . ` ` She turned away from him and opened her office door , walking inside . ` ` Come on in .. My Time Is Limited . Depending on what it is you have to offer me and how valuable I view what you have to talk about .. ` ` She walked over to her office chair and took a seat, placing her arms down on the top of her desk and leaning onto the desk while seated . ` ` Well .. Have a seat . ` ` She pointed at the chair in front of her, directing him to it .
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:41:50.720+0000) > ********* > > ` ` Time ? Place ? Setting up Formal Meetings without giving necessary information .. However, I accept your invitation . ` ` > > She folded the letter and gave it to the messenger boy so he could make sure the letter made it to the recipient . ` ` I wonder what this person has to offer .. Hopefully they're not just pulling my tail because, if that's the case .. it won't be very .. **pleasant** for them . ` ` Missus fortune, I like the sass goes well with your double cannons. How about your office by tomorrow around 12 in the day? If you ain't there i'll come back some other time, but I'm hoping you'll have the time to entertain me. -Bosse. --- True to his words Bosse began the arduous task of getting out of a brothel and into the streets, meeting with the chief you had to look a bit presentable after all. Gifts he had already covered, he was one wrapped in a awesome beard. As night turned day Miss fortune's waiting room had but one guest (perhaps he scared off the others) sleeping soundly on a chair, his features masked by a plague suit with a befitting mask that served only to amplify his snoring. The sound of a mounted cannon going off awoke him abruptly, making him fall off his chair into a heap on the floor. **"Fuck me."** He groaned, getting up on shaky legs. _"Where am I? Right."_ He asked himself, promptly reassuring himself of his purpose. Well, there wasn't any point delaying, with a steady gait Bosse walked up to the door rapping it with his gloved hand. **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** Asked openly to the door.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:53:29.732+0000) > > Missus fortune, > > I like the sass goes well with your double cannons. How about your office by tomorrow around 12 in the day? If you ain't there i'll come back some other time, but I'm hoping you'll have the time to entertain me. > > -Bosse. > > --- > > True to his words Bosse began the arduous task of getting out of a brothel and into the streets, meeting with the chief you had to look a bit presentable after all. Gifts he had already covered, he was one wrapped in a awesome beard. > > As night turned day Miss fortune's waiting room had but one guest (perhaps he scared off the others) sleeping soundly on a chair, his features masked by a plague suit with a befitting mask that served only to amplify his snoring. The sound of a mounted cannon going off awoke him abruptly, making him fall off his chair into a heap on the floor. **"Fuck me."** He groaned, getting up on shaky legs. > > _"Where am I? Right."_ He asked himself, promptly reassuring himself of his purpose. Well, there wasn't any point delaying, with a steady gait Bosse walked up to the door rapping it with his gloved hand. **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** Asked openly to the door. She woke up and opened up the door to find a letter at her doorstep . ` ` Hmph .. My office..? ` ` She folded up the letter and placed it in her satchel as well . ` ` No need to write back .. if he wants to meet he'll be there . ` ` She looked at the clock on the wall before leaving her home to see that it was 11:23 AM . ` ` Better head there now .. ` ` She walked to her office, as she approached the office she heard something that sounded like it was coming from the waiting room . She placed her ear to the door and listened closely . **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** She heard somebody say. ` ` Is that who sent the letter ..? Hmph .. ` ` She placed her right hand on pistol which was resting, holstered on her hip. She placed her left hand on the doorknob, twisting it and kicking it open without breaking off the hinges . She removed her pistol from its holster and aimed it at the intruder, she reached her left hand down to her other pistol readying them both . ` ` Who are you ..? ` ` She asked him , staring him down with an evil glisten in her eye .
: Some weeks after Gangplank's death a letter arrived for the pirate hunter, simple and reused as expected of a Bilgewater resident with a subtle scent of perfume... and blood... --- Take it you're in charge now princess? Good for business I hope, else I might have to turn my eye elsewhere. Anyways I wanted to pay my respect to the de facto king of the hill... for now. Do you mind a meeting in person? I think you'll find me services to be quite useful to your cause, for the right coin that is. Hope to see you around! [Yours truly, Boose!](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUJSTjsBL-juFxmwS7Uhlf8nCqOh4Zlmy-EgyX0CrNM/edit?usp=sharing) ---- _Bosse was one of the supporters of Gangplank's reign, that much was known openly. Miss fortune may have also found out if she dug hard enough that he was quite happy to fix up the reaver king's men, and that he had a comfy contract with the king himself._
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:04:18.479+0000) > > Some weeks after Gangplank's death a letter arrived for the pirate hunter, simple and reused as expected of a Bilgewater resident with a subtle scent of perfume... and blood... > --- > > Take it you're in charge now princess? Good for business I hope, else I might have to turn my eye elsewhere. Anyways I wanted to pay my respect to the de facto king of the hill... for now. Do you mind a meeting in person? I think you'll find me services to be quite useful to your cause, for the right coin that is. Hope to see you around! > > [Yours truly, Boose!](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUJSTjsBL-juFxmwS7Uhlf8nCqOh4Zlmy-EgyX0CrNM/edit?usp=sharing) > > ---- > > _Bosse was one of the supporters of Gangplank's reign, that much was known openly. Miss fortune may have also found out if she dug hard enough that he was quite happy to fix up the reaver king's men, and that he had a comfy contract with the king himself._ ` ` Ah .. That's what I thought . **Dismissed !** ` ` She started to walk away but was stopped in her tracks by a messenger boy. ` ` Hm ..? ` ` She looked back over her shoulder at him and noticed he was holding a letter. ` ` For me ..? ` ` She asked him . He nodded his head . She took the letter from him and ripped it open. ` ` Oh ..? ` ` She chuckled . ` ` A meeting ..? ` ` She read the signature . "**Boose**" . ` ` Name doesn't ring a bell .. but, they talk a good game . ` ` She folded the letter up and placed it in her satchel . She walked over to a passing pedestrian, ` ` Hey ! Got paper ..? ` ` She placed a hand on her hip as she waited for the pedestrian to pull out a piece of paper. She grabbed the piece of paper & walked over to a nearby home. She grabbed a pen from her satchel and placed the paper against the house, using the house as a surface to write on. She wrote, ********* ` ` Time ? Place ? Setting up Formal Meetings without giving necessary information .. However, I accept your invitation . ` ` She folded the letter and gave it to the messenger boy so he could make sure the letter made it to the recipient . ` ` I wonder what this person has to offer .. Hopefully they're not just pulling my tail because, if that's the case .. it won't be very .. **pleasant** for them . ` `
Rioter Comments
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
I'd like to request to take claim of Miss Fortune . {{champion:21}}

Ásk Míss Fórtúné

Level 7 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion