Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: well since you're a big fan of good advice I'll give you some, stop warding lane bushes, start shoving waves and look to roam on the jungler, you'll get better at the game pretty quickly.
Clearly you've never watched my replays before that. I agree that's good advice - I don't waste my wards on lane brush, I typically have a ward near the enemy raptor camp and a pink in the pixel bush on the other side of the river. I DO shove my waves and roam - That was exactly what my point was. If I know where the enemy jungle is, I can push hard knowing he's not coming for me. If not, I can shove and roam to look for something else to take between waves.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: the trinket cd is twice as long as the ward lasts, popping wards off cd just because is bad and you should know and accept this. a big part of having a good winrate in low elo is pinging your team mates that are getting ganked from the path the enemy is arriving from, again warding is unnecessary for it. >might be "useless" to you, but to your midlaner who didn't follow his movements as well, it now shows them that they're safe to push for a moment. no mid laner bellow high plat has ever done this.
-Waves- Hello. Midlaner below Plat. Yet I always check where the opposing jungle is before I push past the river. If I don't know where he is, I drop back and find something else to do for a moment rather than blindly pushing up, unless the jungle is literally no threat even if they do come.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=29JdQyIg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T22:59:32.383+0000) > > Honestly, it may NOT be a thing. I haven't played her, I just thought I saw something in the update for her on ARAM that said like "should now display water cursor when mousing over" - Totally not that wording, but same meaning. It's a thing if you're normal casting or using quick cast with indicators. But it still works with the legacy cursor as well. Your cursor doesn't just change color, it changes to an entirely different cursor depending on what element you're getting.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=29JdQyIg,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T23:12:14.838+0000) > > It's a thing if you're normal casting or using quick cast with indicators. But it still works with the legacy cursor as well. Your cursor doesn't just change color, it changes to an entirely different cursor depending on what element you're getting. Ah, thank you for clearing that up :)
Kat XD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=29JdQyIg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-08T22:34:49.412+0000) > > I would assume it's becoming a problem now due to things like Qiyana - Doesn't the cursor change to show her what element she would grab at the target location? Having to change it for two different cursors each time they update is unnecessary, if the community didn't get too upset. > > Community got upset though, so they've shelved it to try again later - Same thing happened last time they said they were removing it. Just have the legacy cursor not change then, and if someone finds that problematic when playing Qiyana, they can use the new cursor... I've played a few dozen games of Qiyana and had no idea this was even a thing lol, and I've been using the new cursor since it came out anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=29JdQyIg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T22:37:28.254+0000) > > Just have the legacy cursor not change then, and if someone finds that problematic when playing Qiyana, they can use the new cursor... > > I've played a few dozen games of Qiyana and had no idea this was even a thing lol, and I've been using the new cursor since it came out anyway. Honestly, it may NOT be a thing. I haven't played her, I just thought I saw something in the update for her on ARAM that said like "should now display water cursor when mousing over" - Totally not that wording, but same meaning.
FNC Jinx (NA)
: Why??????????
I would assume it's becoming a problem now due to things like Qiyana - Doesn't the cursor change to show her what element she would grab at the target location? Having to change it for two different cursors each time they update is unnecessary, if the community didn't get too upset. Community got upset though, so they've shelved it to try again later - Same thing happened last time they said they were removing it.
: I've had entire teams with single digit vision scores before, and their excuse was that I had an ability that was a ward. I was playing Jhin. They meant my traps. My traps don't provide the same vision that wards do, and I don't have the mana(or the CDR) to be spamming them in every bush. So, yeah, you'd be fucking surprised. That being said, though, its a vision score of _at least_ 10. Given how short some games can be, I'd say that's pretty reasonable to ask of someone who isn't playing support.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9BRkaWrE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:15:50.333+0000) > > I've had entire teams with single digit vision scores before, and their excuse was that I had an ability that was a ward. I was playing Jhin. They meant my traps. My traps don't provide the same vision that wards do, and I don't have the mana(or the CDR) to be spamming them in every bush. > > So, yeah, you'd be fucking surprised. > > That being said, though, its a vision score of _at least_ 10. Given how short some games can be, I'd say that's pretty reasonable to ask of someone who isn't playing support. To be fair, even as a midlaner I usually have a vision score of 15-25(Depending on if I brought Ghost Poro/Zombie Ward) by the 15 minute mark. There's really no excuse to ever have a single digit vision score at the end of a game that wasn't a remake, regardless of role. Only real way to do so is to simply not use your wards.
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
So uh.. It's Diana and Lulu for me. Regardless of role. Diana everywhere except support, Lulu for support/if Diana is banned/Certain matchups like Zed if I just feel like making his lane hell.
: Oh boy my jungler switched out smite at the last second and is inting and flaming
Sounds like you're playing with the Highest Mastery Singed on NA, the one that got in trouble last season or whenever, for rolling Support with Smite then refusing to even pretend to support. I've had 2 games with him now, and that's PRECISELY what he does these days. Queues jungle, removes smite last second, then stands 10 miles back from any action all game, only going in when he can safely steal a kill so his K/D/A's look amazing... Yet he rocks a 31% winrate with his 11:1 K/D ratio. Though looking at your match, it was a Twisted Treeline match, I don't know enough about what goes on there to really say much. Do they even have official role assignments there? Or was he "Forced" to jungle by being last pick, and simply didn't want to play that role? Either way, it's wrong of him to do so. All you can really do is report him and move along.
: Can we finally get a Random skin/ward option? It's been 10 years!
I would love to see this feature. I have somewhere around 20 ward skins, yet I almost always end up just leaving it on whatever one it's already on. A random option would be wonderful, as it would allow me to cycle through them without having to specifically choose which one I want this game. Same with champion skins - I own all of Diana's skins, and many of her chromas. I don't really care which one I use usually(Okay, that's a lie. I don't touch Dark Valkyrie or base version of Dark Waters), and often end up using the same one game after game because I really just don't mind which one I have. Randomizing it would make it feel slightly less like I wasted money to buy skins/chromas that I never bother to use. Sure I can just manually select them, but it'd be so much nicer to just be able to leave it on "Random" and get whatever it decides to give me that game.
5050BS (NA)
: AND Gunblade is only 15% AD can get RH (15%) and over 100% from items (15% on all damage from Deaths Dance) AP can get 30% max
The amount available isn't even what bothers me. Basically just the fact that it's legit only available to AD champs by default, whereas the average AP has to sacrifice something to even have a chance at it. The items increase their auto damage, their ability damage(For AD scaling skills.), AND they have lifesteal available - Meaning they're useful with or without their skills, and are able to heal back some of the damage they take. Whereas anything available to AP increases their spell damage(Similar amounts to AD champs - It's not like their spells are inherently stronger in many cases), without doing anything for their auto attacks, and don't offer a comparable form of healing - Meaning once their rotation is down they're just a sitting duck who's auto attacks hit like a limp noodle in most cases. I get that the game has been balanced around the things I state, and AP champs -TEND- to have more utility, or offer more CC, or have shields, or whatever, that AD champs often don't have in their kit... But it's really frustrating that there's just no viable method of sustain for an AP champ. If I'm down to 30% health I -NEED- to back if I want to heal up on the average AP, whereas the average AD will build some form of Lifesteal and be able to heal simply from killing the next wave that comes through. On the flipside they don't tend to have mana sustain for most AD champs, with very few options in their itemization to change that - But many of them have lower spell costs/less spell reliance, and they have the ability to still do decent damage with their autos even if they DO run out of mana. In a perfect world(IMO) all skill damage would scale off AP(Note: ABILITY Power.)[Except possibly some fringe cases for various reasons, such as defensive skills scaling off of defensive stats], and all autoattack damage would scale off AD(Note: ATTACK Damage), which would then allow people to build to suit their needs - Am I going to rely on my abilities? My autos? Both? But this would require a rebalancing of the entire game from the ground up, and just isn't a viable idea for something that would actually happen. I feel it would be significantly easier to balance the game if it had been this way from the start though, as items(And thereby item effects) wouldn't be as useless in as many cases as they are right now. Like I said, never gonna happen, but it's something I've thought about a few times throughout my league career while watching Zed throw out his strong spells, miss half of them, then proceed to just Auto me to death anyway because all of his options scale from the same stat, whereas the AP champs I play only really get their spells due to their autoattacks being basically a mosquito bite.
GigglesO (NA)
: Remove Lifesteal
While I don't think straight removing it is proper, I also totally dislike that only AD champs have access to real sustain. AP can grab a gunblade if they really want some sustain, but it's horribly inefficient for most AP champs. Meanwhile AD are able to get LS from several different options - Enough options that MOST AD based champions can find one that fits in their build.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJb09z7O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T03:06:57.221+0000) > > https://snag.gy/46RV3M.jpg > > > Looks to me like you have bad games too. Stop blaming Riot for everything. It's not like they choose who is and isn't going to have a bad game. It happens, get off your high horse about it - From the looks of it your teammates think you're the wrong side of the coin just as often as you think they are. my j4 built ludens echos and started to feed
Yeah, which happens sometimes. But you can't blame riot for that - Players make their own bad decisions. More often than not you'll be teamed up with people who have perfectly fine winrates/stats, and are just having bad games if they do badly. I know it sucks, but it's in no way Riot's fault. They match you up with players of similar rank, and that's the best they can honestly do. It's up to the players to do the rest. We can't all have good games every match.
: thank you for your coinflip matchmaking riot!
https://snag.gy/46RV3M.jpg Looks to me like you have bad games too. Stop blaming Riot for everything. It's not like they choose who is and isn't going to have a bad game. It happens, get off your high horse about it - From the looks of it your teammates think you're the wrong side of the coin just as often as you think they are.
iainB85 (NA)
: The flip side of this to me is when an item you need happens to be the last combination of a champion on your bench. You don't want to sell that champion to take away from getting to 3 star and/or just flat out lose on gold potential, but you have no real other options because the game gives you no choice. At least when the item still does something on the bench you don't get totally screwed over by the mechanic, while it's certainly still sub optimal.
I suppose that's a valid point. If I'm sitting on a 2* Lulu on the board, another on the bench and I grab a Lulu from the carousel with a Rod it MIGHT be worth it to throw a cloak in with it just so the item isn't rotting on Lulu until I get those last two. Fringe case, but it does have it's purposes. Should get fixed either way, I just don't see it being a problem of people intentionally doing it often, simply because it would gimp them more than help them in the average situation.
: Why do items activate when champion is on bench?
I mean, while it should be fixed.. There's basically no reason to ever do it. You're not getting the stats from the item, and your champs aren't all fully equipped - The item would be much better used on a character actually on the board. Yes, it's a bugged mechanic that deserves a fix. Unfair advantage though? Not particularly - They're losing out on stats by doing it. The only advantage it offers is that the champion with the item can't be killed, meaning it's always in play - But putting it on your "Safest"/Least likely to die champion would serve basically the same purpose, while still offering the stats from the item.
Barkley (NA)
: Why do I need to run around to collect items/gold?
Not that it solves your entire post.. But I made a post a couple weeks ago about wanting to return my Little Legend back to it's home spot(Where you can't click) and lots of people pointed out that you can click past it and use the S Key to stop your little legend in it's proper spot as it passes through it. Like I said, not an answer to your entire post - But it helped appease my OCD a little bit by being able to return my Little Legend to where it belongs.
: "Our system matches smurfs against other smurfs"
The "Smurfs vs other smurfs" is for low level accounts. By level 5-8 or so you'll be playing almost exclusively with other smurfs/perma banned players leveling up. It has nothing to do with ranked, it's simply to separate smurfs from new players while leveling up. Smurfs don't enjoy newbies running into towers repeatedly, building nonsense, having no idea what to do - And newbies don't enjoy smurfs stomping them, flaming them, etc while they're just trying to learn the game.
: This guy won 39 games in a row and he's still stuck in silver... How?
He's most likely dodging massive amounts of games to keep his LP/Rank lower, allowing him to get bigger and bigger LP gains until he finally just lets it climb and skip divisions. Would be my guess. My alternate account started in bronze 1 and only took 17 wins(And like 12 losses) to get up to (almost)gold, so he would certainly be higher rank without doing something such as repeated dodges to keep himself lower.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: what you're talking about is dumbass warding, what you actually need is smart warding. what dumbass warding is: go drop wards what smart warding is: the enemy jungler started bottom side and his doing a full clear so I should ward at around 4.30 you're telling people to drop wards for no reason when you should be warding for a reason, in low elo there often times isn't a reason.
There is always reason to ward. I'm not saying just plop them in worthless spots, but if your trinket is off CD you should be using it. There's plenty of useful spots to ward at any given moment in the game. Acting like there isn't a reason to ward is just counterproductive. No matter what that ward offers vision. Even if YOU don't need it because you know where the enemy is, it doesn't mean your entire team knows everything you know - That ward in your bush showing the Lee you Knew would be there might be "useless" to you, but to your midlaner who didn't follow his movements as well, it now shows them that they're safe to push for a moment. The same reason you're saying they're useless is the reason they're useful - It's low ELO, people may not be paying attention - That ward gives them one more way to see the movements and recognize where people are. In the end there's just no good reason to NOT ward. You'll never win more by not warding than you will by warding, unless you're making terrible plays trying to drop dangerous wards and dying due to it. Arguing against warding is just ridiculous.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: chances are you're wrong, often times in low elo the enemies are so easy to keep track of that you don't even need to ward, this is especially true for something like ashe. you might keep your wards for ward hopping or chasing an enemy into the brush to avoid getting outplayed. of course they could be bad as well but this is the reason I usually have very low vision scores when I play in low elo.
Just because you're in a low ELO game it doesn't mean that you should fall into bad habits such as not warding. That doesn't make any sense. Regardless of level you should still be following proper warding habits. Some bad habits are acceptable at low ELO - I'll dive a 40% health bronze Ekko with his ult up, confident that I'll kill him and get out of his tower, but I'd never try the same against a Diamond Ekko. Warding is universal though - It's always a good idea to do it. Even if most of your team isn't using them, it's still a great idea to have them. =\
: How many hours/games have I played of league.
As far as I can tell, "Wasted On LoL"(WOL.GG) is pretty accurate, old client included. I used to use it before the new client existed, and it seems to have kept my numbers consistent over the years.
: Do you think they'll give us something at the end of the season for ending Gold + on TFT?
Being separate from the main game I would assume you're more likely to get a reward related to TFT, such as an Arena skin or a Little Legend. That said, I would suspect that some sort of reward is likely, we just don't know what yet. I REALLY REALLY doubt it will be tied to the main game's victorious chromas though.
: No, it's not. Again, get off your high horse. You're sitting here trying to farm upvotes from people who only read the title and aren't even thinking about the fact you haven't said anything worth discussing. Put this in RANT where it belongs.
I couldn't care less about votes... I'm simply putting out a topic that was relevant to me, and it's in gameplay because it's related to gameplay. Ignoring good advice just because you feel it comes from a source who is "Lesser than you" is a mistake, regardless of situation. Not gonna sit here and argue with you further though - Thanks for your input, good luck with your future arguments.
: Vaguely stated general knowledge is not good advice. You might as well have said, "you should get more kills, Gold advantage wins games." The other comment is wrong. You're only about 5% correct. Because the only part of your post that's right is the title, "[X] is [X]." Which literally can't be false. YOU are the one who needs to get off your high horse, thinking that saying something as common-knowledge as "place wards" is advice, let alone calling it _good_ advice.
Lol.. Pointing out to someone that they should ward more IS good advice, whether you can accept it or not. Exactly the problem I'm talking about. There is absolutely zero excuse for ANYONE to EVER have a single digit ward score in a 20+(Or even 10+ really) minute game. I'm not wrong for pointing that out. It might be "General knowledge" but if you're not following it then clearly it's either not knowledge you have, OR it's knowledge you're forgetting you have. A reminder isn't a bad thing.
Xphineas (NA)
: You are 100% correct, but sadly people are very hardheaded.. "Youre bronze, stfu idiot" etc. But yes, good advice is still good advice, doesn't matter if it comes from a challenger or an iron player.
Indeed. I've got a friend who has been hardstuck bronze since S3(He's probably Iron now, unfortunately) - Yet he's got more game knowledge than basically anyone else I've ever known, has great decision making, etc. He's just(Sad to say it) really bad at actually PLAYING the game. His reflexes are slow, his computer is slow, and his internet is even slower - He's never going to climb(And knows it), yet he's 100% capable of standing behind a diamond player and coaching them on good plays throughout the game, he just can't execute those plays himself. His rank doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about(He's a true full blown nerd, and has studied the game immensely) - It just means he's not good at actually playing the game. It's like Baseball. I can call the pitch that's coming 9 out of 10 times, but that doesn't mean I can throw that same pitch with my bum arm OR hit that same pitch with my sub-par batting skills... But I still know what's happening better than someone who CAN hit that pitch. It doesn't make my knowledge any less relevant just because I can't act on it myself.
Rioter Comments
: Just delete diana
Diana isn't meant to be an AP Assassin, first and foremost. She's meant to be a typical diver, jumping in with decent(Less than current) burst - Dealing SUSTAINED damage inside a teamfight, and soaking some damage along the way. Hence her 3-hit AS Steroid passive, her shield, her E pulling everything in around her, etc. Not to mention her complete lack of any viable escape once she has gone in. The problem started a couple of seasons back when mage items were reworked. She was left with Burst builds being basically her only viable builds. Deleting a champion just because you don't know how to deal with them is NOT the answer. You beat Diana by either (A.) - Bullying her super hard early. Not pushing your wave, because she can just waveclear - But straight up zoning her away from the CS. A Diana that falls behind is a useless Diana. OR (B.) - You rush some health or an hourglass. There's nothing that lowers my winrate more than my lane opponent rushing RoA or Hourglass. Either having enough health to survive her burst(RoA), or Zhonya's to deny her reset(And a lot of her burst.), is all it takes to stop her snowball if you play halfway competently. I'd recommend playing her a bit if I were you - She has very clear weaknesses if you abuse them, the only time she's problematic is if you let her CS early game(Pre-6), or feed her when she hits 6. If you can keep her off her CS And/or not allow her to kill you, she'll be worthless. Just demanding the deletion of a champion is never going to solve your problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJiwULpc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-05T21:41:19.597+0000) > > My E and R buttons actually went out not too long ago on a keyboard I had. It really surprised me that E was the first to go, considering I'm a Diana 1-trick and it's my least used skill each season - By a longshot. > > Then again, E is a pretty common letter in the English language, so I guess it probably gets more use than Q or W, probably R, outside of game. That and you might smash the E button at critical moments.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJiwULpc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-05T22:10:28.849+0000) > > That and you might smash the E button at critical moments. That's somewhat possible, though in my experience it's my W that I mash incessantly moreso than my E. W is a shield to save me, E if used wrong is just as likely to kill me faster if I pull the wrong target closer at the wrong time, so I do TEND to use it more safely - Less mashing, more thinking. W though, yikes do I mash that sometimes while waiting for CC to wear off.
: My Q Button on my Keyboard Stopped Working....
My E and R buttons actually went out not too long ago on a keyboard I had. It really surprised me that E was the first to go, considering I'm a Diana 1-trick and it's my least used skill each season - By a longshot. Then again, E is a pretty common letter in the English language, so I guess it probably gets more use than Q or W, probably R, outside of game.
Warix3 (EUW)
: Fill = Random and not actual fill
I actually queued duo with a friend the other day in Flex and had a similar situation. I had Queued as Mid/top, he had queued as Top/Jungle. I got autofilled Jungle, he got Autofilled mid. It made absolutely no sense, but we laughed about it and swapped roles. I understand Autofill having it's purpose, and have no problem with it - I'm from the pick order days, and this is immensely better than that. I'm just not sure why it forces itself in when it's not necessary.
: Please make it so we can completely mute certain champs
I actually made a post about this years ago - Mine was referring specifically to super galaxy Rumble at the time. A rioter had responded letting me know that muting the player would also mute their champion's voice lines. I'm not sure if this maybe isn't the case anymore? But I know it used to work. Personally I literally can't play with the Dragon Tamer Heimerdinger near me - The sound when he fires his W just tweaks my head wrong. One of those high pitched noises that just instantly makes it hurt. Never did find a way to deal with that other than completely muting my game if I have to lane with him.
Dunker (NA)
: They are replacing health that they previously lost. That's what a heal is. Before Lulu's ult lets say a unit has 2 hp, but after Lulu's ult that same unit will have more than 2 hp and you don't call that a heal? Are you stubborn or what
A heal is replacing previously lost health, exactly as you've said. Whereas Lulu is ADDING NEW HEALTH. Every bit of health that was missing is still missing. If you have 2 health out of 1,000, Lulu ults you - You end up with 402 out of 1,400. You're still missing the same 998 health that you were before she ulted you, you just now have a higher pool to work with. It has always worked this way, you're the only one that doesn't seem to understand it, yet you're acting as though EVERYONE ELSE is wrong for understanding it.
: I can't see Velkoz being able to do anything about a good Katarina.
Indeed he can't. He can essentially stay way back, waveclear, and try to ping her roams. The only saving grace for him is that she's too squishy to dive without help, so long as he doesn't make a big mistake and stay with low health.
Theorex (NA)
: A button mash champion. Right, because Sona isn't a button mash champion. Because Yasuo isn't a button mash champion. Wanna know the things that they all have in common? Low CS spells. Oh wait, look at that someone is going to say "Well you have to use the skills at the right times, and have the right targets for Yasuo!" Because somehow they doesn't apply to Ryze either? Because Ryze's E reachs the whole map with its 500 bounce range. I don't think it is wrong for a champion to have a low play rate, but this is a massive drop in play rate. Which is an indication that something functionally is wrong with the champion. Its not like he was completely reworked. 90% of his kit functions the exact same.
There are over 140 champions. Any playrate of 1% or more is already "Over their fair share" in a balanced world. Seeing his play rate drop that much doesn't mean there's a problem with him necessarily. In this case it means they FIXED a problem with him, where he was a bit stronger than intended, and more people than usual had picked him up. After the problem was "fixed"(They should have reverted giving him Waveclear IMO, not taken his shield, but whatever.) the extra players dropped him again and his playrate is going back down to a more regular level.
Teh Song (NA)
: All 4 of them take flash every single time I see any of them.
Then they're playing below the potential of the champion. Rammus has a small excuse for Flash since it helps his engage, due to minions blocking him. Darius is a coin flip - He'll often run flash AND ghost, instead of Flash OR Ghost. Hec and Shaco really have very little purpose for flash - If they're bringing it they are almost certainly doing so simply because they don't know better. Other spells are certainly more suitable for them.
Dunker (NA)
: No, you're trying to make a nonsensical semantic argument based on a misunderstanding of what the word "heal" means. Its dishonest. At least admit that gaining health is a heal.
It's not a heal, because a heal would be replacing health which has previously been lost - AKA Healing damage. Lulu's ult on the other hand ADDS NEW HEALTH. As in it gives you bonus health to work with. It doesn't heal the damage you've already taken, it just adds more health to use. Imagine you have a 1Liter bottle, that is half full of water(500ml). Magically the bottle is turned into a 2Liter bottle, and is filled 3/4 full(1500ml) - You're still lacking the same 500ml that you were before the bottle size was increased, you simply have more water to work with. Using a potion is a heal, buying a ruby crystal is adding health. There is a difference, and always has been a difference. If you don't understand that, that's fine - But don't call everyone else liars just because they actually understand that.
Dunker (NA)
: No idea what you're trying to say. I read and reread your comment and I just don't know what you're attempting to communicate.
Damage doesn't apply until the little "Missiles" hit your little legend. In theory, if low on health, you can walk as far away from the opponent as possible and get an extra 1s or whatever before it hits, giving you ever so slightly more chance at being placed above someone else who loses the last of their health on the same round. That's my best guess at what he means.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FT1Gaqgt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T16:34:01.768+0000) > > A decent Diana is gonna absolutely dump on him if he doesn't rush RoA, and even if he does she's still going to be a big problem for him, just won't delete him in one burst. > > I'd imagine a decent Zed is a nightmare. > > Possibly Talon? A good Kat would be impossible to hit with most of Vel's kit. Basically champs that can either reposition so well that he can't hit them, or champs that can just hard All-in and blow him up. Is vel mid even viable nowadays? Seems like he has a lot more champs that counter him, instead of that he counters. So he is usually at disadvantage?
I'd say I see him mid maybe once in every 75 games I play or so - He's much more viable as a support. In midlane he's often used as a counter to other immobile mages, where his superior range can often win the lane. Things like Veigar or Orianna, mid-range mages with no real way to fight back against his longer distance.
: Who are the biggest velkoz counters (mid)
A decent Diana is gonna absolutely dump on him if he doesn't rush RoA, and even if he does she's still going to be a big problem for him, just won't delete him in one burst. I'd imagine a decent Zed is a nightmare. Possibly Talon? A good Kat would be impossible to hit with most of Vel's kit. Basically champs that can either reposition so well that he can't hit them, or champs that can just hard All-in and blow him up.
Ieafboom (NA)
: In your opinion, who is the worst champ in the game to firstpick?
No real need to post this a second time, it was fine in GD... But my response from the other one: Teemo is a pretty rough first pick. As is Aurelion Sol. Either one of them is going to end up hard countered if they're first picked in their "Usual" roles.
Ieafboom (NA)
: In your opinion, who is the worst champ in the game to firstpick?
Teemo is a pretty rough first pick. As is Aurelion Sol. Either one of them is going to end up hard countered if they're first picked in their "Usual" roles.
RéktSai (NA)
: Red Side clear is simply too good.
I've even taken to Redside>Gank>Scuttle, and I play exclusively Diana - An extremely blue reliant jungle.
Gëcko (NA)
: Who truly likes this game?
I very much still enjoy League. Yes, there's been changes I don't agree with(The mage item rework a couple seasons ago being the biggest one), but the game as a whole is still the same game I've always loved. The problem is that the players who dislike the game are an EXTREMELY vocal minority. The majority of us who are enjoying the game are out there actually enjoying it - They have no reason to seek out the boards or Reddit like those who are complaining do. Queue times are the same(Or close enough) now(For me, at least.) as they have been for the last 5 years, yet the boards would have you thinking the game has fallen off a cliff. Clearly there's still plenty of us enjoying it if queues aren't increasing across the board.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:50:52.882+0000) > > I'd have ignored you too. You're being abrasive and started out in no way constructive. Lose the entitled attitude - There's millions of players, they aren't obligated to listen to you specifically over anyone else. Ok bud u think that, that why league no long the number one game to play
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:14:39.156+0000) > > Ok bud u think that, that why league no long the number one game to play If you have such a problem with League, go play another game. There's still millions of us out here who enjoy the game every day. You're the one sitting wasting your time on such a "bad game".
: Even the devs dont care about the player base
I'd have ignored you too. You're being abrasive and started out in no way constructive. Lose the entitled attitude - There's millions of players, they aren't obligated to listen to you specifically over anyone else.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: Something unrelated to League..
In general, the biggest threat is a Power Surge - Which your surge protector SHOULD... Y'know.. Protect you from. As for the power outages - Their most likely path to problems is by you losing power while doing something important that hasn't saved. In general it's not going to cause damage - Just lost information. If it DOES cause damage it's most likely to be(As you've stated) corrupting your storage. Basically avoid running things like Windows Update or installing new drivers, etc when the power might go out. So long as nothing important like changes to windows is happening, you SHOULD be okay. Even then, computers tend to be fairly hardy when it comes to power loss.
: My 2 week ban + "unstable account" is completely undeserved
First and foremost you inted - doesn't matter how much or how little, you inted. Punishment is as expected for doing so.
: I wish it wasn't hell for me after a month. It's gotten kinda worse at times. I feel like we should be able to hide it only in normals.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBossVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AG31glIA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:16:48.017+0000) > > I wish it wasn't hell for me after a month. It's gotten kinda worse at times. I feel like we should be able to hide it only in normals. To be fair, I haven't been playing on this account as much, so maybe that's the difference. My account that I HAVE been playing on is only level 45 or so, but has nearly 200k Diana already. I DO fairly often hear "Oh no, a Diana 1-trick" or "Yay, I don't ban Diana and it's a 1-trick"... So people definitely still notice, it just doesn't seem to get me camped quite like it did when it first released.
: Can we please remove mastery from the loading screen?
Being at 900k+ Diana when this released was honestly hell for the first few weeks. I was getting camped damn near EVERY game. Camp the one with more mastery than everyone else combined, and hope the rest flop. It hasn't been as much of a problem since about a month after the update, but it would certainly still be a welcome update to be able to hide it.
Kuponya (NA)
: There's literally no benefit in that compared to putting it on a unit though
I thought the same, but it just clicked that you can't kill the unit. A unit on the field with it can die and remove the item from play - Being on your bench it's always in play regardless of which units die.
Show more

Ðïana

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion