: The rules of who is and who isn't allowed to say extremely offensive words is complex, hypocritical, and overall confusing for anyone that hasn't really dug into it/isn't part of the group the word references. This is why they're almost exclusively used in small friend group settings (also used in songs, on tv, the entirely different context they take in meme culture but that's a whole different thing) rather than on news headings and in a professional environment. This is because the two parties loosely know what they will and will not get offended by. It's best to just stay away from words like that, there's only a handful. You can do more research yourself, but a lot of people don't which is why they say things like "b-bhut i wana use it to!!1"
In context, It's how league bans/censors these kinds of things more proactively over time that is annoying
SupaSteak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=d1PipseF,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-05-25T07:56:49.687+0000) > > No fanservice plx :[ > > Might as well make a Pop Star Line while you're at it lmao you mean kda pop stars haha
Boomer (OCE)
: Can't believe this is banworthy
She is ridiculous. I see African Americans/Latinos throwing around the n-word all the time(white ppl and Asians aren't allowed to though, nice). I see homosexuals call each other f**** and they're usually ok with non-LGBTQ ppl using the word non-insultingly. But straight ppl for some reason self-regulate themselves by prohibiting use of the word. Definitely have seen autistic/r%%%%%ed people use autistic/r%%%%%ed as insults/derogatory/negative connotation. And now it's referred to as the "r-word" Just last week saw someone on the boards refusing to directly say "idiot", alluding to it as the "i-word" It's ridiculous. Next, "fatass" will be banned for being offensive to type 1 diabetics or people who were born with higher bmi scores. The automated IFS/ report system in League plays on this too. It detects and flags certain phrases/words that are deemed "toxic" or "negative". It's basically creating a bank of forbidden words that players aren't allowed to use, even as paraphrases, quotes, or references, at the risk of having their account punished (2-6 months of reforming at least). Many people opt to not type at all now. From personal experience, I've baited out several people who create negative gameplay experiences into saying these kinds of words, and, on more than one occasion, those games result in "a player you reported has recently been punished". This comment/post will probably quickly be shutdown because of how political this type of discussion becomes.
: I don’t swing that way. OH you mean that you hate him. Well, he IS one of League’s oldest champs, so a rework isn’t too far.
Yeah, while a lot of champs embody problems with new fps style balance philosophy, trynda shows the problems with old league. Fuck tryndadaddy hard
Rioter Comments
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Convince me (rant post alert)
Of the Juggernaut Trio (Trox, Dar, Morde) , he's probably the most fair and weakest. He's the least proactive, and most of his dmg only really happens as counter engage, or when you walk up to him. All Juggernauts shred tanks (and most champs do in general) with dmg creep + Conq. His ult steals stats from you, so he's kinda an anti-carry. That's a component retained from og Morde. Trundle kinda does the same. If he ults you, you shouldn't be dying as Chogath that easily. 3 hits is literally impossible.
Jakra (EUW)
: Can we take a sec to appreciate WW's new skin? Especially when they show the fact that he's human?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: what did the old champions have as a trade off?
Old League was more CD-gated (CDR less openly available, base CDs were higher), manacosts were somewhat higher, and counterpicking was slightly more relevant. Basically, old League was more dotalike.
: Riven counters Darius. Still mostly skill-based, but: bad riven > bad dar good riven > good dar good dar > bad riven Because her laning pattern is a more extreme version of Renekton's, and the in-out playstyle is good against Dar, especially when her E outranges and has a lower CD than dar's E. She statchecks better via conqueror abuse too, as the game goes on. Dar only counters her really late in the game, like lvl14 ish? Game is usually decided by then.
I don't think Riven can actually outspeed Dar E. It's usually "whoever fks up first gets hard punished MU". Dar can't really engage at all (limited to mostly aa+w. Riven has to be careful with her short trades. The problem is RIven auto dodges post-rework Dar's Q basically everytime which screws you over. Ignite stinks too.
: ***
Riven counters Darius. Still mostly skill-based, but: bad riven > bad dar good riven > good dar good dar > bad riven Because her laning pattern is a more extreme version of Renekton's, and the in-out playstyle is good against Dar, especially when her E outranges and has a lower CD than dar's E. She statchecks better via conqueror abuse too, as the game goes on. Dar only counters her really late in the game, like lvl14 ish? Game is usually decided by then.
: Why is League of Legends so polarizingly infuriating even for casual players?
Team games are toxic because everyone has their own idea of what's fun and what isn't
Kazekiba (NA)
: Ryze as he is, is fine. Just make his R a giant meteor that scales exclusively on his current Mana and/or consumes huge amounts of it. Like how Olaf E Health cost is tied to its damage, what if Ryze R could do like 50 / 175 / 300 (+5/12.5/20% current mana) and cost 10/25/40% current mana to cast? A slow delayed AoE (not projectile) up to like 575 units in diameter that just flattens anything under it
Ryze is NOT fine, he's toxic as hell to lane against as a melee, considering the way you beat him is literally staying away from your own minions. It used to just be "stay away from almost dead minions".
arowin242 (EUW)
: renekton is, and always will b, a early game champ/lane bully. he thrives of abusing mistakes to get himself ahead trough his short / uniteractive trades. and while spear of shojin does allot to fix his horrible lategame there are ways to counter the mad croc. and consequently never allow him to reach that point. for example you can start {{item:1029}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} while having the +6 armor rune. with this start you can easily stay in lane longer against the croc to CS or even apply pressure, renekton will usually take press the attack instead of conqueror due to the latter only having more impact in the lategame. (when he has 40% CDR) other ways to counter him in-lane is by playing a champion which can force a long trade, as renekton hates these. champions such as Darius come to mind. as for his level 6 all-in that is something that you have to watch out for, if he is about to hit level 6 back off, if he already has it bait it out and then use mobility to get out of his ranges. without his ult renekton cannot do much post level 6. so how to beat him: -play safe, he is meant to do good early then fall off. -build some early armor, this cuts heavily into renekton's damage -force him into long trades, he often loses these (see: darius, mord, olaf) -bait his ult / make him waste flash. without these he cant do much. -gank his ass, this always works especially pre-6. That's all
Darius is countered by renekton pretty handily. He autowins lane against almost every melee champ. Hope he's stupid and hope you have a better jgler. Play around fury meter and his cds.
Edyr420 (EUW)
: If darius would play league of legends
True, but he can do more by himself and isn't as constrained to the niche of executioner
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
Top: Darius, Nocturne Mid: Darius, Talon Jg: Kayn, Nautilus Adc: Dodge Supp: Taric, Nautilus
Lubeth (NA)
: Is Kled sleeper op or balanced?
His early game is oppressive as hell
Kattzy (NA)
: You make playing League sound like a job instead of a game, dude, lol. I play to win (every single game, I try my best), but it's still a fun game to me, even if we are losing. I think it can be helpful to try to remind yourself about the things you like about the game regardless of the current score. Also, if winning is very important to you, I think it is also good to internalize the knowledge that flaming makes a comeback less likely. :)
It is like a job. You're just grinding away at the game slowly until you can climb so you can manipulate that probability.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIELLikR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-11T23:07:51.575+0000) > > What if some people don't want 20 min clownfiestas, where you play super conservatively lategane because one death basically loses the game? 20 min games means more games/time, but feels crappuer Adding green wards wouldn't change that in lower divisions. If your teammates aren't already buying control wards they sure as hell won't buy green wards either.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIELLikR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T23:11:19.499+0000) > > Adding green wards wouldn't change that in lower divisions. If your teammates aren't already buying control wards they sure as hell won't buy green wards either. People already start to buy them in gold+
: You know...As much as I complain about you guys, you guys really aren't that bad.
Manxxom (NA)
: Removal Aatrox's revive is a bad idea.
Revive basically means lategame he can kamikaze 1v5 and do as much as possible while his team cleans up afterewrds. It makes him a much lower risk teamfighter than other bruisers, all while having a good/safe early game. Revive gets more abusive the higher up you go.
: Too much vision in the game drags out game length, especially in pro play. I still remember back in season 2 when the crowd started cheering over ward kills because that was the highest point of action in the match, as the excessive vision had prevented any kind of play from happening beyond sweeping with oracles.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIELLikR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:37:23.159+0000) > > Too much vision in the game drags out game length, especially in pro play. I still remember back in season 2 when the crowd started cheering over ward kills because that was the highest point of action in the match, as the excessive vision had prevented any kind of play from happening beyond sweeping with oracles. What if some people don't want 20 min clownfiestas, where you play super conservatively lategane because one death basically loses the game? 20 min games means more games/time, but feels crappuer
: You know what would allow junglers their 200+ EXP camps and megacarry champion pool?
"oh he was pathing top, you should've played safer" So Everytime I don't have vision on jg: * After I see them mid *After I see them bit * When our botside jg respawns * When our jgl paths not I should play safe? Aight, guess I "have to" play safe for 60-70% if laning phase. And Everytime they make a crappy play that should be punished? If jgl comes, "you should've predicted that". Nice one. They get to play terribly but get away with it due to jg presence, but I can't do anything other than play safe because our jg is eve/yi/udyr, or botside or smth. Jglers like to complain about laners dying, but most of those deaths are attributed to jgl or roam ganks
: To my jungler warwick who camped aery Jayce to the point of ragequit...
Except most of the time their jgl takes advantage of the one-sided mu and dives you to Oblivion, making you useless after one or two ganks. Impossible to not due too, when they flatout ignore the turret. Great game.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Edwzw6K5,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-06T20:39:16.629+0000) > > are we talking about healing or lifestealing? because healing doesent appear super strong but on other hand LS ... Healing as a whole is out of control.
Zardo (NA)
: I RARELY see people who are fed flaming people who are feeding. Normally it's either people who are also feeding or people who are playing mediocre. Let's just say that someone is playing poorly. Heck, let's say that they're ragesplitting as well. Do you really think that berating them is going to make them suddenly want to help you? No. I see people stop trying BECAUSE they get flamed more often than I see people stop trying after they play poorly. >Or when ur jgler fails the 50/50 smite. Or when someone gets caught lategame, snowballing to a loss So like do you not think the people understand that they messed up here? Or do you realize they know, and you just want to grind salt in their wounds for no reason?
They're not helping or the damage has already been done. If you tell them to do something nicely or give them advice and they ignore it, then they weren't doing much to begin with. They know they messed up, and so does everyone else in the game. Does that mean they should get away with losing the game for 4 other people? Berating them won't help, but clearly, just playing things out isn't working. At that point, they've already proved that they're detrimental and need to be carried. I see people stop trying after they mess up, and then give up because they can't solo carry. You want people to go "it's ok, you messed up, everyone messes up, it's just a game. NEXT"? People who want to win don't act like that when you've wasted 3 games worth of their time due to your screwup. Because you lost a game you should've easily won due to someone else, you need to win 1 game to get back the lost lp, and another one to make up the win that was thrown by the teammate. And, of course, there's the rest of the current game that has already been thrown. Pretty natural for someone to get pissed off at another person for wasting 3 games worth of their time. Any decent, normal person would do that. Going back to the analogy, if someone's not working in the group project, they probably are aware of it. Does that mean you "don't rub salt in their wound" and just let them do whatever they want?
: Is there really no countering a ranged top? Seriously?
First, unless he's going AD kennen, never rush tabis into Kennen. Most of his dmg is still AP. Second, unless you're buying a specific counter item for the MU ike QSS, it's generally not worth itemizing defensively and delaying your power spike vs the ranged MU, especially since you're probably going to have less gold income, and bruisers have the most expensive itemization. By the time you start building defensive, you not only delay your own build, but probably have whatever defensive item you got cancelled out by {{item:3020}} or {{item:3134}} . You need smth for the ranged MU that lets you actually play the game and cs at lvl 1.The only actual solution is Doran's shield or Triple Rejuv (depending on champ), combined with second wind and defensive runes. As for the all-in part. Most ranged top laners are viable because they have one or more disengage tools which allow them to kite melees and punish them, creating high risk scenarios whenever you want to go in (for most champs). Kennen's ball + stun, Ryze snare + run, Jayce hammer + transform + gate, Quinn vault, Vayne condemn tumble, Karma WEQ, etc. Tanks just play the MU as if it were any other lane bully, and get screwed in CS as usual. There are windows where you could all in a ranged MU, but those are countered by the windows melees create as they are forced to cs using abilities. For every missed disengage ability by the ranged champ, the melee champ will have ~10 scenarios where they've blown abilities trying to cs, taking poke dmg and making all ins even more riskier. That's why jgl is key in these MUs, to punish their common overextending and cockiness. It's not literally impossible to win ranged MUs, but, if they know what they're doing on the champ, you're probably just screwed. This is from someone who plays/played Darius mid. You're only outs are jg and them being stupidly cocky, which happens up to plat, and likely even dia. Otherwise, most champs are just playing to not lose, which feels like ass when you play a lane bully.
Zardo (NA)
: To continue the analogy: 99% of the time they're doing the exact same amount of the work, they just think that they're doing more because they saw someone make a typo despite having the same amount of typos in their own work.
When someone's feeding and someone else is fed, the feeder often stops caring (tilt, ragesplit, playing to "learn", or just trying to move onto next as fast as possible) while the fed person still wants to win the game. The fed person has to compensate for the feeder. Or when ur jgler fails the 50/50 smite. Or when someone gets caught lategame, snowballing to a loss The person who wants to win more has to compensate for people slacking off.
Zardo (NA)
: Why can't people just be decent human beings?
Because people want to win, and there is an inherent conflict between people who play for fun and those playing to win. It feels like a group assignment where you have to do all the work
vrasidaros (EUNE)
: What do I do when I lane nicely vs yasuo but my team feeds him??
End the game before be naturally outscales or hope ur in a comp that can handle him as the game progresses. Kinda like Yi.
: gangplank is just like any other toxic top laner.
He kinda meshes some toxic elements from panth/ranged champs, but he has very little kill pressure in exchange for being very anti-dive. I think it's fine having a scaling safe pick in top. He's annoying, but his patterns are fairly predictable.
: To all the low-intellects slandering Renekton. This is for you.
You're not realistically dodging w Inlane unless ur ranged it have a unique ability like Fiora's parry. The realistic, effective range of his w is his e1+w+q shirt trade range, which you'll have to be in range of to cs. Renekton doesn't need the antishield mechanic for laning, as it polarizes renektonspecific matchups that don't need to become more one-sided (Sion, Camille, Malph). Shields, heal, and peel are a problem faced by most top lane carries, but there's little reason why you would give tools to counter these mechanics to a top tier champ like Renek. Why not give it to Far, Morde, trox, or restore Irelia's arguably healthier antishield mechanic? While I disagree with adding grevious wounds to Kled, I concede that he needs buffs to re-establish his presence in toplane. Shouldn't some champ like Wukong get buffed?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R6Jr1ms4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-05T15:09:21.970+0000) > > Not enough ppl for tribunal system The Tribunal system was made up of members of the community. They took it down because people abused it for the IP rewards. I.E. Click Guilty Recieve 12 IP.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R6Jr1ms4,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-07-05T17:21:30.105+0000) > > The Tribunal system was made up of members of the community. They took it down because people abused it for the IP rewards. > > I.E. Click Guilty Recieve 12 IP. But realistically you need a hefty amount of automation to deal with the volume of report cases, unless you make tribunal participation mandatory or smth. I hate the automated system too, but there needs to be a practical solution
Lapis (OCE)
: What's the WORST champ to one-trick
Tahm, Riot doesn't know where to put him and everyone hates him regardless of where he is
Moody P (NA)
: The issue of range top laners is accessibility
The answer is/was Crystalline Flask/Doran's Shield + Second Wind, but ofc other lanes start abusing those harder than top, so top doesn't get it's handicap. Doran's shield type item buffed for melees only or reserved for melees could be interesting
: I Demand A Human
Not enough ppl for tribunal system
: Please Riot, these Renek and Kled changes are terrible for toplane. What are u doing?
Can they just give top lane some way to influence other lanes, instead of emphasizing rock-paper-scissors, splitpush, and hope to god you can deal with the fed enemy team later on
Sylph (NA)
: I just want dominion back it was laid back chill and p fun challenging heimer dingers to a game of king of the hill
> [{quoted}](name=Sylph,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRM7qlNY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:19:13.233+0000) > > I just want dominion back it was laid back chill and p fun challenging heimer dingers to a game of king of the hill Dominion? You mean {{champion:72}}
: Renekton's shield-breaking W is basically a giant "fuck you"
Why does renekton even need buffs? He's already top tier
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-02T06:26:14.807+0000) > > Lyte was basically an anti-toxicity nazi. Almost everything was toxic in some way. Basically, there were the "Toxic people" and "nontoxic people". Toxic people got placed on prisoner's islands with ridiculously high amounts of chat restrictions and nontoxic people benefited from the system. This game inherently makes people toxic the more you care about it. It really doesn't unless you're already toxic, in which case you either can "reform" like Tyler1 did, which is simply to not type as many of those things into chat, or you can suffer whatever consequences that you rightfully deserve
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kt12rR7A,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:55:09.794+0000) > > It really doesn't unless you're already toxic, in which case you either can "reform" like Tyler1 did, which is simply to not type as many of those things into chat, or you can suffer whatever consequences that you rightfully deserve No, the system would pair the toxic people with other toxic people in matchmade games, which would just incentivize more toxicity rather than reform. And the unreasonably high # of chat restrictions issued just made "reforming" almost impossible. Not only that, he started an anti-toxicity white knight style crusade with "LyteSmites" and whatnot where you had people just patrolling the boards shittalking anyone who was punished by the system (ironically toxic)
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asqH853q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-01T22:54:05.753+0000) > > He's super predictable, similar to aatrox and moreso than darius. His winrate plat+ is like 50-51%. He's just another juggernaut type guy. Where do you get these stats from? I see 53% WR and 10% pickrate in toplane in plat+ https://m.u.gg/lol/champions/mordekaiser/build
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asqH853q,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-07-02T13:18:25.102+0000) > > Where do you get these stats from? > I see 53% WR and 10% pickrate in toplane in plat+ > > https://m.u.gg/lol/champions/mordekaiser/build [op.gg](https://na.op.gg/champion/statistics)
: People demonize Lyte but honestly, at least he tried to deal with toxicity in this community
Lyte was basically an anti-toxicity nazi. Almost everything was toxic in some way. Basically, there were the "Toxic people" and "nontoxic people". Toxic people got placed on prisoner's islands with ridiculously high amounts of chat restrictions and nontoxic people benefited from the system. This game inherently makes people toxic the more you care about it.
: Mordekaiser is an absolute abomination.
He's super predictable, similar to aatrox and moreso than darius. His winrate plat+ is like 50-51%. He's just another juggernaut type guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:49:51.343+0000) > > By the time you get items, the lane's practically decided and he's bullied you into submission. The runes negligibly help the lane. The only way to beat him is in champ select, and that's with ranged top, which is another cancer on top lane. Darius can actually beat tahm kench pretty well too tho... just get your passive off and boom you win
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-24T21:43:49.463+0000) > > Darius can actually beat tahm kench pretty well too tho... just get your passive off and boom you win Tahm actually beats 5 stack dar which is aids
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
It's annoying,too, that the anti-mobility abilities (Morde ult for example) screw over immobiles even harder
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:49:51.343+0000) > > By the time you get items, the lane's practically decided and he's bullied you into submission. The runes negligibly help the lane. The only way to beat him is in champ select, and that's with ranged top, which is another cancer on top lane. This is simply not true. Jax, Shen, Pantheon are all solid non-ranged champions that can handle him. Jax counter strike will stop him from stacking on you, as will Shen W, and Pantheon passive/W. Jax and Shen both have ways to escape on top of this. I find champions like Riven and Darius to be far more problematic than Tahm. At least you know Tahm is going to be pretty damn useless after lane phase.
> [{quoted}](name=JnewBringsPain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T04:25:22.870+0000) > > This is simply not true. Jax, Shen, Pantheon are all solid non-ranged champions that can handle him. > > Jax counter strike will stop him from stacking on you, as will Shen W, and Pantheon passive/W. Jax and Shen both have ways to escape on top of this. > > I find champions like Riven and Darius to be far more problematic than Tahm. At least you know Tahm is going to be pretty damn useless after lane phase. Pantheon falls off arguably harder than kench and can't bully him early (panth's gimmick). Shen is just not a "solid" champion in solo queue. Idk about that tahm vs jax matchup, but according to op.gg Tahm has a 70% lane kill rate on Jax. Riven and Darius don't autowin as hard as Tahm, but they are by far better teamfighters.
: > [{quoted}](name=i got the stacks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8P9lyjj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T14:38:04.494+0000) > > 1300 gold tax just to play the game? what a fucking joke Yeah, living under the expectation of investing gold to counter your opponents so as to provide yourself and your allies a winning chance is hilarious, isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8P9lyjj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T14:59:51.585+0000) > > Yeah, living under the expectation of investing gold to counter your opponents so as to provide yourself and your allies a winning chance is hilarious, isn't it? QSS just exists to counter toxic champ design. And it makes the players playing said toxic champ feel worse too.
NoPaxt (NA)
: You know between your runes, champ select, and itemization you can make him obsolete. You just have to be willing to try something new and not a cookie cutter mobafire build.
> [{quoted}](name=NoPaxt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:34:44.635+0000) > > You know between your runes, champ select, and itemization you can make him obsolete. > You just have to be willing to try something new and not a cookie cutter mobafire build. By the time you get items, the lane's practically decided and he's bullied you into submission. The runes negligibly help the lane. The only way to beat him is in champ select, and that's with ranged top, which is another cancer on top lane.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:18:43.187+0000) > > If you think about it for even more than a second, you would realize why top has less impact than the other roles. I'm pretty sure most people would agree with that. > Probably. Im just saying its pretty subjective but youre prolly right. > And darius notoriously auto-loses to ranged matchups remember? He doesn't even beat all melee matchups, Tahm included. Thats why he has one of the highest winrate on top with pretty big pickrate aswell :P
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:33:02.155+0000) > > Probably. Im just saying its pretty subjective but youre prolly right. > > Thats why he has one of the highest winrate on top with pretty big pickrate aswell :P He has a 50.21% wr with 8.77% pick rate. That's pretty standard compared to the rest of the roster
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T17:31:05.743+0000) > > Because at the end of the day, top lane still has no impact on the game. That's why basically every top laner always hovers so close to 50%. He still autowins trades and he still feels terrible to lane against. Saying that top lane has no impact is subjective. Every X lane main will tell his lane has no impact xD hell, im saying the same thing for a supp role. And about autowinning and being terrible to lane against...funny thing to say since you main darius, a champ as cancerous as TK, who has same winrate as TK xD
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T17:51:50.332+0000) > > Saying that top lane has no impact is subjective. Every X lane main will tell his lane has no impact xD hell, im saying the same thing for a supp role. > And about autowinning and being terrible to lane against...funny thing to say since you main darius, a champ as cancerous as TK, who has same winrate as TK xD If you think about it for even more than a second, you would realize why top has less impact than the other roles. I'm pretty sure most people would agree with that. And darius notoriously auto-loses to ranged matchups remember? He doesn't even beat all melee matchups, Tahm included.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T11:56:03.600+0000) > > His presence in lane prevents you from CS'ing. > > This champion has no regards for things like Minion Aggro and Tower aggro. > > He'll just run you down constantly without any counterplay. If he has no counterplay how come his winrate is only around 51%? If that was the case he would be around 60 or 70% with more than double his playrate. I would tell you to stop crying but im kinda cranky today so im enjoying these kind of threads :D I can literally taste the salt, and all of that because players arent able to beat a supp champ in top lane hahahahahah
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0VARoNQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T12:31:25.580+0000) > > If he has no counterplay how come his winrate is only around 51%? > If that was the case he would be around 60 or 70% with more than double his playrate. > I would tell you to stop crying but im kinda cranky today so im enjoying these kind of threads :D > I can literally taste the salt, and all of that because players arent able to beat a supp champ in top lane hahahahahah Because at the end of the day, top lane still has no impact on the game. That's why basically every top laner always hovers so close to 50%. He still autowins trades and he still feels terrible to lane against.
Show more

Ðownright Darius

Level 163 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion