Terozu (NA)
: Ok no thats not at all what happened. I made an observation. Didnt judge anyone. Based on anything, didnt even talk about the European people. I will now judge you. You're either stupid, or a troll.
LOL Your title says the exact oppiste "why are eu people so butthurt" you indeed are casting judgement...
Terozu (NA)
: Ummm, no. This isn't Racist. One, I am specifically talking about the league community. Even more specifically im referring to the league community who uses these boards. Two, this is an observation. People with the Eune and Euw tags are generally more likely to insult people than people with the NA tag. Three, I didn't insult anyone I made a generalisation. This is a rant post. In the rants boards. Try not to add more meaning to somehting then there is, and dont put words in people's mouth. Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Am I prejudiced? No, I made an observation. Am I discriminating? No, I made an observation. Am I antaogonizing someone? No, I made an observation. Did I say NA was better than EUW/EUNE? No, I made an observation. An observation, that, in general EUNE an EUW accounts are more likely to throw insults. ON TOP OF THAT. EUNE and EUW are not races, they are two servers compromised of tens of different races and I didn't make any comment on any races, treating them as races, in fact, is actually racist, because you're taking different races and treating them like a single people based on their location. People like you throwing the racist tag at objective observations very much help make Racist as a term have way less weight. This post was not racist, and you white knighting it could undermine the meaning of Racism. And you need to actually check to see if there is racism in a post before white knighting it, otherwise? You are a problem.
Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. You thinking this has just to do with race LOL you are judging the ethinicity of people of european descendant... Just because you seen a couple post you are judging a whole nation of europeans.. as for the defintion of prejudice "preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience." you are being prejudice.. you are judging a whole nation not based from actual experince.. but something that you seen a couple do. Have you ever step outside america and been to any european country? It's sad you don't see whats wrong with this post...
: Or how bout don't play him at all? He needs deletion from the game.
deletion because you can't play against? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: For freaking hell's sake. Can we please get rid of snowballs in ARAM already?
It's not like the snowball is invisible... "if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a dodge ball" Im pretty sure snowball is a skillshot.... which means it only hits you if you don't dodge it{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Terozu (NA)
: Why are EUW and EUNE people so... butthurt?
whether you acknowledge this or not. this post is racist. You are judging a whole race of Europeans based on a couple forums you see. DO you think every single eu player post on this forum? Now i mean i can fight fire with fire and say who I see your Na so that means your never going to accomplish anything in this game so why even play? leave this game for the koreans, chineese and Eu at least they've won worlds? This post is toxic and negative. YOu must forget WE ARE ALL HUMANS regardless of what color, or race or where we come from.... We all have emotions we all bleed. we all breath and die.. Honestly this just pure racism and toxicity.
Rioter Comments
: My username is claimed to be inappropriate after a couple of years using it
lol it seems some ignorance on riots side. (SHOCKER) the only hentai they probably know is pron so they think is that.
: My username is claimed to be inappropriate after a couple of years using it

ßush Ðid 911

Level 23 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion