: It does say tokens are earnable until the 19th, very clearly..
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bfdOIxqb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:37:02.075+0000) > > It does say tokens are earnable until the 19th, very clearly.. It also says > buy and use before November 25th 2019 @ 11:0AM PT If I told you, "Store Sale! Buy your bags before the 25th of November, 12:00 AM coupons available until the 19th of November!" That tells me yeah okay, I can't get/use coupons after the 19th, but I can still buy discounted bags before the 25th. (19,20,21,22,23,24, and the 25th up until midnight) Also, you said earn. Earn implies doing quests/playing for tokens. Earn =/= buy.
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HeO5Yb9N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:10:19.871+0000) > > "You trash" > "Shut the fk up" > "You monky" I show you now all. because I have nothing to hide this is all true I said these things. just know some where. out there. there is a sup feeding an is toxic an is reporting under fails pretenses. an this could be you 1 day. but this my bro are sis is my last day. note the time
> [{quoted}](name=MacroMachina,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HeO5Yb9N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:16:56.159+0000) > > I show you now all. because I have nothing to hide this is all true I said these things. just know some where. out there. there is a sup feeding an is toxic an is reporting under fails pretenses. an this could be you 1 day. but this my bro are sis is my last day. note the time Bro, there are feeders everywhere, you trash-talking won't change that. Accept that variable and get into another game. You thought calling someone trash would make them stop?
: Permanently Banned
"You trash" "Shut the fk up" "You monky" > An a very friendly person
Sukishoo (NA)
: Because the event ended on the 19th. Tokens can be redeemed up to the 25th though.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bfdOIxqb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T04:56:05.112+0000) > > Because the event ended on the 19th. Tokens can be redeemed up to the 25th though. Rio can never word these things correctly. I had 3k tokens in stash, was planning on buying them but, I guess I'll settle for 160 tokens :/
Rioter Comments
OmVampirErI (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZEHmOwn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:37:46.100+0000) > > You may get more honors than him but you probably get reported more often than someone who doesn't play. But I did not get any warning or ban during this season
> [{quoted}](name=OmVampirErI,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZEHmOwn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:44:13.600+0000) > > But I did not get any warning or ban during this season You don't have to, reports just hinder the progress. Bans just make it worse.
OmVampirErI (EUNE)
: About Honor Level System
You may get more honors than him but you probably get reported more often than someone who doesn't play.
: I thought that was just me. Lately there has been these times where my game just slows to a crawl, and at time freezes completely. I cant switch screens, cant tab out. CAN move my cursor and hear the sount, but the screen is frozen and I cant do anything. I keep having to repeatedly hard reboot my computer because the game is randomly freezing up and locking me out while it has a damn stroke.
Honestly, I thought my computer was going to hell. Which was weird, because League can run on a matchbox was a running joke.
Smai (NA)
: Game chugging/FPS drops/Freezes
Thought it wa sonly me, my FPS takes a major dip. Today alone it froze, went black (I could still move my cursor) then put me back in the game. It felt like I opened google 600 times at once
xALESIAx (EUW)
: I'm going to refund True Damage Ekko if you do not add a way to mute the in-game music.
I hated it before Ekko came out. I was like, "WTF is this." Then it stopped. I bought the Ekko skin and I haven't been the same since.
Haigfish (NA)
: I was banned for 3rd party application use, but haven't played in almost a year help
"Support- tickets" https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBLEerM6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:01:52.093+0000) > > Hm... Solo strategy is different than MOBA strategy because you have 4 variables you can't predict for thus rendering most strategies useless in solo queue. Solo queue at the most can have one constant in the form of a duo but even then you ability to predict doesn't increase by much. League is very reactive and those who are proactive begin the chain of reaction. For example: >You engage >You team can: back out, ignore the engage, capitalize on it, react slowly to it thus rendering your engage null and void >The enemy team can: counter engage, back out, sacrifice a member to allow the rest of the team to flee, nullify the engage Then you have to consider not only just you are in a team fight, 4 other people in a fight have to focus primarily on their selves in order to ensure the best outcome for the team. >Tanks: Disrupt, Engage, Soak Up Damage >Supports: Zone, Disengage, CC, Peel >Mages: Focus Squishies (Tanks if they're juiced enough but it's best to focus tanks last), Tend to deal AOE damage, Prioritize threats, secondardy for of CC >Bruiser: Off Tanks that do the same jobs as tanks but deal more damage, high risk high reward in many cases >ADC: Constant damage >Assassin: Target high priority targets, usually the adc to swing fights in favor of their team Then factor in each of these things along with subclasses of champions. Now think about all of this in a teamfight when the main goal is to do your individual job. Yes you can be proactive and do your job but the issue comes in when you're forced to react and thus can no longer focus on your primary job. It leave you vulnerable because you no longer are an immediate threat. Now apply that to the other 4 people on your team. Now double this to account for the enemy team. Yes you can shot call, push, and make plays but league is ultimately a team game and it is a fact that one individual can destroy an entire game. This is more true in this meta where it takes fewer and fewer kills to make a huge impact that can also be shut down just as fast nullifying your hard work. I am in no way blaming my team (except when they run it down mid) but what I'm saying is while MOBAs do have an aspect of strategy they are not PURE strategy games that as designed to be 1v1 battles of individual skill. A League player in Masters probably wouldn't be able to micromanage all that happens in Starcraft because League has the luxury of being able to forget about certain parts of the map until it's convenient unlike in Starcraft.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBLEerM6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:40:41.512+0000) > > Solo strategy is different than MOBA strategy because you have 4 variables you can't predict for thus rendering most strategies useless in solo queue. Solo queue at the most can have one constant in the form of a duo but even then you ability to predict doesn't increase by much. League is very reactive and those who are proactive begin the chain of reaction. For example: > > Then you have to consider not only just you are in a team fight, 4 other people in a fight have to focus primarily on their selves in order to ensure the best outcome for the team. > > Then factor in each of these things along with subclasses of champions. Now think about all of this in a teamfight when the main goal is to do your individual job. Yes you can be proactive and do your job but the issue comes in when you're forced to react and thus can no longer focus on your primary job. It leave you vulnerable because you no longer are an immediate threat. Now apply that to the other 4 people on your team. Now double this to account for the enemy team. > > Yes you can shot call, push, and make plays but league is ultimately a team game and it is a fact that one individual can destroy an entire game. This is more true in this meta where it takes fewer and fewer kills to make a huge impact that can also be shut down just as fast nullifying your hard work. > > I am in no way blaming my team (except when they run it down mid) but what I'm saying is while MOBAs do have an aspect of strategy they are not PURE strategy games that as designed to be 1v1 battles of individual skill. A League player in Masters probably wouldn't be able to micromanage all that happens in Starcraft because League has the luxury of being able to forget about certain parts of the map until it's convenient unlike in Starcraft. I was simply pointing out how you said you were better at strategy games rather than mobas. When a moba is a strategy game. You didn't specify is all
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
> When I ping " on the way " while I'm doing a jungle camp, that does NOT mean to engage right away, that means " prepare yourself, I'mma finish this camp real quick and gank for you! ". So, don't be stupid, save your CC and your CDs for when I'm there and don't get engaged on or poked out of the lane before I get there. This. This so god damn much.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBLEerM6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:38:14.825+0000) > > You can climb on anyone, much less climb to gold on anyone. I'm a multi season hard stuck Silver. Making it to Silver 2 was a luck draw and i just drop back down to silver 3. Not everyone is good at everything. If I told you to play me in 3 kingdoms and that it's easy I'd no doubt smoke you because I'm better at strategy more so than MOBAs. It is true anyone can climb but no everyone can climb to the same rank at the same pace.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBLEerM6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:42:23.270+0000) > > I'm better at strategy more so than MOBAs. Hm...
: Dear People stucked in plat elo, please read this
So my silver problems are just everyone problems.
: "When you think you're in Control, but you're not really in Control"
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAgEEZlo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T01:27:36.536+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Yes, this! But read my edits, he actually has hacked the client and I'm now legit afraid of an incoming account hack...
> [{quoted}](name=FoolishDragon,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAgEEZlo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-08T01:30:49.619+0000) > > Yes, this! But read my edits, he actually has hacked the client and I'm now legit afraid of an incoming account hack... So you came to the boards, and not riot support
: Supposed hacker in my last game
> 52.000 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > Now I don't know if I should believe all this {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Tokishi (NA)
: Hm, the Riot support lately feels very strange. Many of the responses I receive are similar to this and there seems to be disconnect between Riot and Customers lately
> [{quoted}](name=Tokishi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6m8eyMNp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T00:43:08.643+0000) > > Hm, the Riot support lately feels very strange. Many of the responses I receive are similar to this and there seems to be disconnect between Riot and Customers lately Because the replies are automatic.
: Real gameplay tutorials missing
In the case that I believe you: Top Lane: 1 Mid Lane: 1 Bottom lane: 2 Jungle: 1 Junglers most of them attack buffs first, depending on which side of the map you spawn/what your champ uses. For example, a regular jungler let's say {{champion:11}}. For a regular route, he's going to start at the buff (red/blue) on the side of his bottom lane. He can either then rush to the resource buff (red/blue). Or he can do the surrounding camps if he so chooses. I'm astounded if you can't find this information in ANY jungle guide video
: Real gameplay tutorials missing
I'm confused. You watched gameplay videos that seem to be for beginner/intermediate players.. yet you can't tell how many people go in a certain lane? You can't tell which monsters to attack first? You can't tell when you should recall? Even after watching the said, beginner/intermediate player gameplay guide videos? Were you watching gameplay videos of League of Legends?
: TFT SUCKS
> I do not want TFT on the league of legends cilent. It should be it's own game. > I do not want TFT on the league of legends cilent. > I do not want TFT > I do not want > I Well, pack it up boys, the chosen one has spoken.
Sadalsa (EUW)
: You know i made it to plat on couple accounts and diamond on one and i assure you if you give me a silver 4 account i would more than likely struggle to get to gold this season, it's a lot of luck involved to climb this season or maybe it's just because i main the weakest role idk this is just me. but i appreciate your thread to help other players out.
> [{quoted}](name=Sadalsa,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwaA8MAf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-07T12:30:20.859+0000) > > You know i made it to plat on couple accounts and diamond on one and i assure you if you give me a silver 4 account i would more than likely struggle to get to gold this season, it's a lot of luck involved to climb this season or maybe it's just because i main the weakest role idk this is just me. > > but i appreciate your thread to help other players out. Thank you so much. It is a struggle, which is why I employed the use of a duo, we're working together and silver is a breeze. I'm helping him get to gold 1 and I'm almost to silver 1. I wasn't even in silver 2 for even a day.
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwaA8MAf,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:40:07.530+0000) > > Bronze is an accomplishment to an iron player. Silver is an accomplishment to bronze, so on and so forth. > Any level of success is an accomplishment. > I've been playing this game for what I believe is 6/7 years now. I have never fully committed myself to rank, I'll always rank hard for like maybe a couple days or maybe up to a week. And stop playing, then come back in the latter half of the year and tryhard to get gold, ofc with inconsistent play and no game knowledge I wouldn't get there. Highest I got was to S1. > > To me, gold is an accomplishment, I've always wanted that gold border, to be like "an above-average player", to receive a free skin. > So yes, I think gold is an accomplishment. Your comment is degrading, especially if compared to real life. > > You may not think getting a job as a janitor is an accomplishment, but to a homeless person, that would be amazing. Well said man.
> [{quoted}](name=TheGodlyTwo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwaA8MAf,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:43:24.149+0000) > > Well said man. Thank you{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:14:46.826+0000) > > Are you trolling? Or are you just not reading? And you make no sense at all, why should a dodge be worth as much as losing a 30 minute ranked game? Are you high? > > Number one, I never said troll teams were a high occurrence, I am saying when you hit a team that appears to be trolling or heaven forbid, flaming in team select, you make use of a dodge. > > I can tell you didn't even read my first post, you cherry-picked, otherwise you'd have known I never mentioned being counter picked or complained about people being counter picked. > > Worlds? Really, that's your comparison? What level of thinking do you operate at? > What reason does a FULL FIVE MAN team that KNOWS EACH OTHER, that PLANS STRATEGIES FOR WEEKS, TOGETHER, have any reason to dodge? Also, who trolls at worlds? > > Secondly, if you're bringing up worlds, are you referring to dodging because of the enemy team's picks? This just makes your argument even more nonsensical. I'm not trolling at all, sorry you make yourself out to be a Bigot.. but no. I'm a logical person that dislike low elo tier players abusing something that isn't designed for abuse. If they appear to be trolling, thats your own fault for having bad judgement. Flaming doesnt matter, its not really an excuse. I definitely read it thats why I replied, just like how you cherry picked my comment. otherwise you'd realize i said you should learn to play the game how its meant to be played instead of being entitled. I use worlds because they have the most unfair circumstances. could use local tournaments, could use challenger elo.. they play it out, because overall, the game comes down to the knowledge struggle and the mechanics you can do. your counter argument for that being they are a 5 man that know eachother, well heres some good news for you bud. Solo que is a whole bunch of solos or maybe a duo.. definitely works the same way since its alot easier to play the game without a 5man team in the enemy team.. Plenty of people troll at worlds, not intentionally, but subliminally yes. This is analyzed in videos if u watch analysis videos. The fact of the matter is, you sound like an entitled bronze child that cannot climb and uses dodging to coin flip your way up the ranks. whaddaya kno.. bronze mmr usually, a S2 rank, u play meta abusive champions, and u are a duo. Almost all of the things that nullifies your previous argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:31:02.356+0000) > > I'm not trolling at all, sorry you make yourself out to be a Bigot.. but no. I'm a logical person that dislike low elo tier players abusing something that isn't designed for abuse. If they appear to be trolling, thats your own fault for having bad judgement. Flaming doesnt matter, its not really an excuse. I definitely read it thats why I replied, just like how you cherry picked my comment. otherwise you'd realize i said you should learn to play the game how its meant to be played instead of being entitled. I use worlds because they have the most unfair circumstances. could use local tournaments, could use challenger elo.. they play it out, because overall, the game comes down to the knowledge struggle and the mechanics you can do. your counter argument for that being they are a 5 man that know eachother, well heres some good news for you bud. Solo que is a whole bunch of solos or maybe a duo.. definitely works the same way since its alot easier to play the game without a 5man team in the enemy team.. Plenty of people troll at worlds, not intentionally, but subliminally yes. This is analyzed in videos if u watch analysis videos. The fact of the matter is, you sound like an entitled bronze child that cannot climb and uses dodging to coin flip your way up the ranks. whaddaya kno.. bronze mmr usually, a S2 rank, u play meta abusive champions, and u are a duo. Almost all of the things that nullifies your previous argument. First of all, spacing. I do like to read but a big wall of text is painful and quite demotivating. One, even high elos use dodging as a means to secure their LP/Time. It's even often seen is elo guides. > "If they appear to be trolling, thats your own fault for having bad judgement." One, that's false, as it was proven in my game I lost today. Two, if you're in a ranked champ select and you see an Annie pick jungle. Would you not say that is trolling? Or do you not have good judgement to know when something is trolling or not? > "Flaming doesnt matter, its not really an excuse." You're right, a team who flames in champ select, when the game hasn't even started yet, just spells communication, cooperation and teamwork. > I definitely read it thats why I replied, just like how you cherry picked my comment. otherwise you'd realize i said you should learn to play the game how its meant to be played instead of being entitled. Are you trying to regurgitate my words? Because you're failing. And the way riot has "balanced" and patched the game makes it even less so how it used to be played where anyone can build anything and be great in terms of customization. Also, if an option is implemented into the game, it's meant to be used. Hence, dodging. > I use worlds because they have the most unfair circumstances. could use local tournaments, could use challenger elo.. they play it out, because overall, the game comes down to the knowledge struggle and the mechanics you can do. Once again, it's a weak and terrible comparison. As in worlds/challenger/local tournaments, one people play to win. Two, people who "off-meta pick" has practised these champions in that role. In my post, the gnar only played that gnar once in his entire ranked history. Three, once again using worlds, an awful comparison because I said people should implement dodge for THEIR own team, in terms of flame/troll picks. Not the other team. > well heres some good news for you bud. Solo que is a whole bunch of solos or maybe a duo.. definitely works the same way since its alot easier to play the game without a 5man team in the enemy team I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your brain clearly operates slowly. Yeah, 5 strangers on either side, but guess which side trolled pick and has the flaming team. You aren't in control of the enemy team, much less your team. And if my team troll picks a pick which clearly would not work, not even on PAPER. Is fighting in champ select before game starts, that's grounds for a dodge. To answer your latter part of your ridiculous attempt of an argument, one I can climb out of iron/bronze quite easily. 1. I rarely and hardly rank. I usually rank at the beginning of the season (jan/feb). Take a break then come back and maybe rank throughout the summer maybe once or twice a week. Then I come back and push rank in the two weeks before the season ends. 2. I have never used dodging to coin flip or win ranked games, if I did, I wouldn't have played that game with the gnar support, this disproves your theory. I rarely dodge, infact I never dodge. It's only today and after watching some videos, I've realized how important dodging is. 3. Do you know how many high-elo players make use of dodging? You can simply see this on twitch alone, they dodge because 1) they know the team will be toxic and and likely to lose and 2) they don't want to needless waste their time. But good on you for trying bro.
Twigz91 (NA)
: not dying and collecting exp bare minimum helps too! what the cs that you can only thing that sucks is when your other lanes are flamming you cause ur stuck under tower and eventually getting dived but its w.e on to the next
> [{quoted}](name=Twigz91,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwaA8MAf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:35:27.583+0000) > > not dying and collecting exp bare minimum helps too! what the cs that you can only thing that sucks is when your other lanes are flamming you cause ur stuck under tower and eventually getting dived but its w.e on to the next Absolutely right. I was in this exact situation in my last game as lux. I was vs heimer, he was pushing me to my tower, and rengar consistently killed me behind mid tower. I didn't flame tho and guess what, our team made it to late game and I went from 1/8 to 5/8, and we won.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=WickJohnWick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwaA8MAf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:33:04.272+0000) > > Imagine thinking gold is an accomplishment LOL Bronze is an accomplishment to an iron player. Silver is an accomplishment to bronze, so on and so forth. Any level of success is an accomplishment. I've been playing this game for what I believe is 6/7 years now. I have never fully committed myself to rank, I'll always rank hard for like maybe a couple days or maybe up to a week. And stop playing, then come back in the latter half of the year and tryhard to get gold, ofc with inconsistent play and no game knowledge I wouldn't get there. Highest I got was to S1. To me, gold is an accomplishment, I've always wanted that gold border, to be like "an above-average player", to receive a free skin. So yes, I think gold is an accomplishment. Your comment is degrading, especially if compared to real life. You may not think getting a job as a janitor is an accomplishment, but to a homeless person, that would be amazing.
Mianta (NA)
: How does a company personally review 80 million individual players? They need to use algorithms, which are never perfect, which is why they can only ever be somewhat general. If there were a punishment system for "troll picks" or whatever, that would ruin the game for so many people that use off-meta, **effective** picks. Not to mention how subjective those views are. Metas also change as patches change. As frustrating as it is to get a genuine, griefing troll, punishing people with effective flex picks is worse. I climbed out of plat with sion supp a while ago. There's tom kench mains that play him top in high elos. PinkWard plays AP shaco top, something nobody ever does. Tristana mid became a thing recently. Shyvana AP is a thing lately. Everything here has been seen at some point as troll. A punishment system that has no clue what's serious or not, is problematic.
> [{quoted}](name=Mianta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:16:36.586+0000) > > How does a company personally review 80 million individual players? They need to use algorithms, which are never perfect, which is why they can only ever be somewhat general. If there were a punishment system for "troll picks" or whatever, that would ruin the game for so many people that use off-meta, **effective** picks. Not to mention how subjective those views are. Metas also change as patches change. As frustrating as it is to get a genuine, griefing troll, punishing people with effective flex picks is worse. I climbed out of plat with sion supp a while ago. There's tom kench mains that play him top in high elos. PinkWard plays AP shaco top, something nobody ever does. Tristana mid became a thing recently. Shyvana AP is a thing lately. Everything here has been seen at some point as troll. A punishment system that has no clue what's serious or not, is problematic. I've never once asked Riot to personally do anything. Before the tribunal worked with actual players, it works like that in other games as well. It is because of algorithms and bots, that nothing actually gets done or improves. The only people who are punished are flamers who say trigger words. But if you go 0/20 every game, you're less likely to be punished if at all. This is not right. I do agree with off-meta picks, however we have to agree some picks just don't make sense. For example, a gnar support is awful and provides nothing. The gnar would have to be constantly attacking to even reach mega gnar potential and even so, who's fighting this gnar 24/7 for that to happen? And worse it was a gnar + vayne. This is why I'm saying tribunal needs to be player-based. Like it USED To be. And to further my point on meta picks, it's simple. You look at their match history. In a recent case of that teemo roaming player, he was using dirty annoying tactics, but he was in his right, and they were actually working. PinkWard, even if he wasn't known, one can simply look at his match history and see a pattern. The pattern is, they play that champ/role often and have had significant success with it. Not every single match lost. Also, a point which I believe completely debunks yours, let me ask you. Have you ever gotten mad at an off-meta pick in champ select, then have that same off-meta champ carry you? If you have let me further ask you this. Have you ever reported that person for carrying? No, and if they don't get reported, they can't find themselves in a position to be reviewed. Please keep in mind how reports work, you have to be reported a significant amount of times to be punished. A one-off report for a one-off meta pick won't do anything.
Rioter Comments
: Why does the Esc key not function like you'd expect it to?
Popups? You mean the notifications in the client?
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:02:02.332+0000) > > What? > > Let me tell you why this comment makes no sense, especially for ranked. > > 1. If someone dodges (not you). The only thing you lose is time, and if you're sent back to queue, you can choose to leave queue if you can't last the entire game. > 2. Are you subjecting me/other players to go into a ranked game, where our intention is to win, with clearly a weak and trolling team? Im telling you that dodging should give a heavier penalty than 3 lp. should be atleast 10. or 5 with other punishments added. I mean rarely is a team troll repeatedly, as for the weak part.. its a ranked game, u got counter picked, get over it and just play the game like its meant to be played. You dont see people dodge Worlds.. no. They adjust and play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:06:49.238+0000) > > Im telling you that dodging should give a heavier penalty than 3 lp. should be atleast 10. or 5 with other punishments added. I mean rarely is a team troll repeatedly, as for the weak part.. its a ranked game, u got counter picked, get over it and just play the game like its meant to be played. You dont see people dodge Worlds.. no. They adjust and play the game. Are you trolling? Or are you just not reading? And you make no sense at all, why should a dodge be worth as much as losing a 30 minute ranked game? Are you high? Number one, I never said troll teams were a high occurrence, I am saying when you hit a team that appears to be trolling or heaven forbid, flaming in team select, you make use of a dodge. I can tell you didn't even read my first post, you cherry-picked, otherwise you'd have known I never mentioned being counter picked or complained about people being counter picked. Worlds? Really, that's your comparison? What level of thinking do you operate at? What reason does a FULL FIVE MAN team that KNOWS EACH OTHER, that PLANS STRATEGIES FOR WEEKS, TOGETHER, have any reason to dodge? Also, who trolls at worlds? Secondly, if you're bringing up worlds, are you referring to dodging because of the enemy team's picks? This just makes your argument even more nonsensical.
: The tribunal needs to come back. People that troll, do NOT belong in ranked games. Normals are there just for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Pull n Peel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:57:29.554+0000) > > The tribunal needs to come back. People that troll, do NOT belong in ranked games. > > Normals are there just for that. Exactly.
: ngl, they need to start punishing heavier for dodgers.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERAABBUi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:55:35.828+0000) > > ngl, they need to start punishing heavier for dodgers. What? Let me tell you why this comment makes no sense, especially for ranked. 1. If someone dodges (not you). The only thing you lose is time, and if you're sent back to queue, you can choose to leave queue if you can't last the entire game. 2. Are you subjecting me/other players to go into a ranked game, where our intention is to win, with clearly a weak and trolling team?
Rioter Comments
sunnyomi (NA)
: Why is solo q so tilting
First ranked game for the morning, I played Yas into renekton. I specifically said, just let me cs, have patience and we win the late game. What happens? My jungler who is 2 lvs underneath the renekton with tiamat vs me, a level under with nothing but dorans shield, boots ganked me.
Jagrazor (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=øHaruø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjZYsTxI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T01:41:02.020+0000) > > You can run the league on a flash drive. How? I don't think it works anymore, but have been looking for a solution.
> [{quoted}](name=Jagrazor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjZYsTxI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T16:48:31.103+0000) > > How? I don't think it works anymore, but have been looking for a solution. I was trying to say, it doesn't take that much to run league, so he didn't have to worry about expensing himself.
Leu07 (NA)
: High Noon Illaoi and Sivir
Sivir is a bit too buff imo. She's usually slender. Otherwise, it's amazing.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Sightstone Feral Flare The old league of legends map and all it entails (old style texturs/the way the buffs and general map looked). It was more rugged, ancient, felt like an actual mmorpg map, as opposed to this smooth texture we have today. Length of games, dragon being solely for gold. THE TRIBUNAL. Custom gameplay. You built anything and made it work. Now? You pick the slightest wrong rune and you're done for.
: Because riot doesn't care about the players causing the problem, they care about the players that get toxic and say 2-3 things that are justified, rather than punishing the inters or trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lmEgpxEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T17:19:30.743+0000) > > Because riot doesn't care about the players causing the problem, they care about the players that get toxic and say 2-3 things that are justified, rather than punishing the inters or trolls. I was so disgusted. Like I can understand someone being bad/having a bad day so they don't do well or even remotely decent, they kinda just have a hard time. But people who set out to blatantly feed/troll and lose the game on **purpose**? Unforgivable.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Cause you get it for free if you reach Gold+ in a Ranked Queue?
Me spending Hours/Months to get a skin, in my opinion. Is not free.
Kalienor (EUW)
: Last time I saw someone complaining about their gift during **someone else's** birthday party, that was Eric Cartman. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be Eric Cartman.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wp4lljxj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:06:56.864+0000) > > Last time I saw someone complaining about their gift during **someone else's** birthday party, that was Eric Cartman. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be Eric Cartman. I logged in just for this comment. Just to say. This is the DUMBEST analogy, I've ever seen.
Tayzzer (NA)
: i hear u, but at the same time they giving it to us free yaknow?
: Not really, just a shitty easily disproven meme, but go off.
: They’ve released only 3 champions this year, with only one more on the way. And what does the skins team have to do with the balance team? They’re different departments.
One department clearly is pushed to get goals more than the other,
: >I miss being able to build tank {{champion:54}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} Are we a joke to you?
Build tank on carries.............
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
Reasons why I don't ban champs: (sometimes) 1. I'm new to the champ and I want to play it vs any and all of the champions that may come my way 2. I don't know what's OP in the current meta/patch and it doesn't matter 3. Following up on my it doesn't matter: There are 145 champions in this game. Some OP, some trash some in the middle. Now I've watched people take garbage champs and gotten fed with them and carry with cheese builds, while the champs considered OP at the time were banned. Also, there are 145 champions, let's say I want to play Riven top lane, so I ban let's say, Renekton/Fiora. What does that mean? Great my counters are gone but what remains? {{champion:67}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:202}} And then it goes eitherway, I can either have a less stressful game or be completely shat on. Or the complete opposite, let's say I pick Riven and the enemy picked Fiora, but they were awful at Fiora and I faceroll them. I would have wasted a ban. In this day and age with this much champions, trolling, and uncertainty to me it really doesn't matter if I ban or not. I would really only and truly ban if I'm playing ranked and even so just barely. Maybe it's my lack of enthusiasm for this game.
: Riot is not at fault here, it's the defeatist attitude that the community has. They see one mishap and go GG WE LOSE SURRENDER PLEASE, instead of actually trying to win, 4v5's are no excuse since you can win those by ACTUALLY TRYING.
Imagine actually trying, only to lose a 50-minute game, simply because they have one extra player.
Rioter Comments
Show more

øHaruø

Level 232 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion