Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Źoe 101,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAEpTizs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:28:17.779+0000) > > Yet no a single one of these champions are seen in pro competitive play or even in high elo except maybe for Kai'sa and Xayah, I think the problem isn't the champions but the people who refuse to learn how to play as or against them. > > So why then would anyone learn how to beat the champion they hate when they could just easily whine and ask for the champion to be removed. zoe played in pro play constantly this season, yas played a select few times, but more last season, ekko played in pro play last season, havent seen much of him this season, pyke played by aphromoo this season. jhin i havent seen.
Yeah Zoe was played and then nerfed into the ground, Tank Ekko was played and nerfed into the ground, Aphromoo likes Pyke and Yas/Jhin were select picks for specific team comps.
: League will never be a good game again
Yet no a single one of these champions are seen in pro competitive play or even in high elo except maybe for Kai'sa and Xayah, I think the problem isn't the champions but the people who refuse to learn how to play as or against them. So why then would anyone learn how to beat the champion they hate when they could just easily whine and ask for the champion to be removed.
Rioter Comments

Źoe 101

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion