: Pyke gold generation with ULT has to go for fairness purposes
I'm willing to let the 600 gold generation go in exchange for his ult doing full damage to survivors instead of half. I became less interested in playing him with that change since something just feels off the moment I started playing him (AKA his wave clear nerfs)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Aphelios's range indicator for Calibrum is great. Can Twitch/Kog/Trist get this?
Caitlyn too She has a rifle with a scope dammit and I have to press "C" every time I try to poke just to see her range
Rioter Comments
: Please HOTNERF Sena in ARAM, 68% win rate
Got into a game against her where we were one hit from finishing off an enemy but then she pulled up her shroud making him untargetable and firstblooded us instead.
: [Fanmade Champion Concept] Trigge, the Paladin of Targon
I'm sensing a bit of a Warhammer 40k vibe on his voicelines and I like it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: akali has bad design
my problems with her is that the slows n her Q allowing for a full combo and her fckin E (first activation) is a dash capable of through thin walls
: League's 1000th Skin is coming up soon! ... And it's not gonna be a anything special sadly.
: Make urf permanant
When urf was there, I actually enjoyed my token grind. I gain atleast 60 tokens per day playing norms and aram nonstop (which was boring and painful) but when URF arrived it sky rocketted to 120 or more tokens per day and I actually enjoyed the grind whether its a win or lose since its so fun. So yeah URF is fun now my interest for the normal games died and I'm suffering from a sort of a hangover where everything is slow and I somehow forgot how to cs properly
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
{{champion:83}} the only person with a sane mind in the shadow isles meets {{champion:236}} and {{champion:235}}
Rioter Comments
: Does Thresh have a reward for killing Senna?
> [{quoted}](name=ItsTrilogy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xNQF1E20,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T09:00:07.293+0000) > > Does Thresh have a reward for killing Senna? If thresh Kills Senna he gets a wifesteal buff +40 AD, +50 attack range and 30 crit chance
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Missions
If your using** PST** wait for **1:00 PM**. The server usually restarts and moves on another day at that time.
Rioter Comments
: Are you saying that if a Champ gets nerfed in ARAM, he won't get Nerfed on the Rift too?
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yfZpBTIN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-22T04:22:59.405+0000) > > Are you saying that if a Champ gets nerfed in ARAM, he won't get Nerfed on the Rift too? Yes, exactly
: I think his theme and kit don't mesh well. His back story is all about magic, it ruined his life, freed him and gave him a new purpose. But he only uses it once in his kit. Passive - He summons extra minions and can control them, but it doesn't fit his theme of magic or a vanguard. Adding an extra minion on the field, with no cooldown and not dying after a short time, really breaks the game. Makes pushing easy, and messes up the minion equality. This needs to be thought of if you're going to have a perma minion and what it can do. Remember, banner of courage was taken out for just buffing the minions. Q - It a combo ability, but it's complicated due to the wording. It really just stuns them once and auto attacks 4 times. I would reconsider how it works and how to easier convey it to the player. W - How do you spawn minions? Or is it just the regular lane minions? Its a dash with a stun at the end, but the condition for the stun is more often than not. Rarely would you not have 3 minions in lane, unless the fight is elsewhere. It's basically a stun in lane, and not a stun when in the jungle. Unless you can summon more than one minion and travel outside of lane with them, but if that's the case, he'll be op as a jungler when he constantly has an army of minions following him. E - The passive is odd, being attacked or attacking puts you in combat, so ideally, he will block one auto if he's attacked first. He doesn't interact with his minions or his lore. The active comes with his lore, but the cooldown is too long for a one-off shield. He can't put a lot down, and it's not instant, but a minute wait till after he puts it down, as I understand it. R - It is an ability that changes out of his control. Also, another stun, which means cycling through his kit provides him with 3 stuns, with little outplay because their auto-attacks. I think you need to rework his lore to fit with his kit or vice versa. But as is I don't think this kit would work well.
> [{quoted}](name=LordKeres,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Zr2LTjbc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:40:48.503+0000) > > I think his theme and kit don't mesh well. His back story is all about magic, it ruined his life, freed him and gave him a new purpose. But he only uses it once in his kit. > > Passive - He summons extra minions and can control them, but it doesn't fit his theme of magic or a vanguard. Adding an extra minion on the field, with no cooldown and not dying after a short time, really breaks the game. Makes pushing easy, and messes up the minion equality. This needs to be thought of if you're going to have a perma minion and what it can do. Remember, banner of courage was taken out for just buffing the minions. > > Q - It a combo ability, but it's complicated due to the wording. It really just stuns them once and auto attacks 4 times. I would reconsider how it works and how to easier convey it to the player. > > W - How do you spawn minions? Or is it just the regular lane minions? Its a dash with a stun at the end, but the condition for the stun is more often than not. Rarely would you not have 3 minions in lane, unless the fight is elsewhere. It's basically a stun in lane, and not a stun when in the jungle. Unless you can summon more than one minion and travel outside of lane with them, but if that's the case, he'll be op as a jungler when he constantly has an army of minions following him. > > E - The passive is odd, being attacked or attacking puts you in combat, so ideally, he will block one auto if he's attacked first. He doesn't interact with his minions or his lore. The active comes with his lore, but the cooldown is too long for a one-off shield. He can't put a lot down, and it's not instant, but a minute wait till after he puts it down, as I understand it. > > R - It is an ability that changes out of his control. Also, another stun, which means cycling through his kit provides him with 3 stuns, with little outplay because their auto-attacks. > > I think you need to rework his lore to fit with his kit or vice versa. But as is I don't think this kit would work well. * for the passive the minion wave spawns additional minions that follow him around, kinda like Yorick's ghouls but more obedient * for the stuns it shouldnt last more than a second, just some sort of disrupt. kinda like akalis ult. too bad they removed the 0.1 sec mini stun * for the complicated passive it stays up **until** he attacks a champion and also i forgot to put charges on his E though (limit of 2 only 1 can be equipped at a time) and for his lore during his time in the outskirts, the Runic magic he emits is just too raw and unstable that it breathed life unto the trees thats known and used by Demacians to absorb magic. Now filled with life, The runic constructs now serve under his command. He's just an average Joe who's very loyal and patriotic and wants to be part of Demacia but can't because of his magic. When Sylas freed the mages, he escaped away Demacia because he doesn't want to be part with any of it. Upon discovering what he can do he must hide himself from everyone to prevent them from getting hurt or worse using it "Just because my blood has magic that doesn't mean my heart isn't Demacian" and also thanks for the feedback
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Micro-balancing ARAM has unintended consequences and should be stopped
I wish they buff the turrets, they just tickle champions and gets destroyed easily
Rioter Comments
: Shadow Isles musings......
The mist was a form of magic used by them to hide the Blessed Isles, when the ruination came the mists got corrupted and destroyed the island.For The Water of life idk where it is or what happened to it. I wish they'd expand Yorick's lore though since hes the most interesting one in the shadow isles
: is their a weakness for mobility??
Point and click cc, which only a few champions have ex: {{champion:9}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:4}} and for roaming/travelling mobility ur pretty much screwed since {{item:3142}}{{item:3117}} gives massive amounts of out of combat movement speed
Sukishoo (NA)
: True Damage skins T-Shirt leaked.
Why Yasuo, he just got an Arcade skin this year
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iSennª (NA)
: A good mage or magic damage champ to pick up?
{{champion:90}} Malzahar has a spell shield for a passive good waveclear with his purple version of ignite and minions ult is a lockdown eyelaser (useful for assasins or important targets) Really easy to play {{champion:38}} Kassadin passive is % magic damage reduction weak early game but has an extremely good late game his ult is a blink thats available every 3 seconds basically an anti-mage {{champion:82}} Mordekaiser Q+E+= trade He's a bully against melee champions especially against Yasuo no resource needed has a shield that can also heal {{champion:518}} Neeko Has good waveclear with a root W is your escape tool She gets a nuke for an ultimate Shes a juke mage with lots of area of effect abilities, You should always participate in teamfights {{champion:142}} Zoe Shes a burst assasin (E+Q) Can pick up summoner spells and use it again the more distance her Q travels, the more damage it deals She's considered broken and I somehow agree because I play her at ARAM and she's one of my favorite picks
Rioter Comments
: WW is balanced annoying yes but not OP, his kit is kinda toxic, but balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P3huMsXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-28T21:20:54.604+0000) > > WW is balanced annoying yes but not OP, > his kit is kinda toxic, but balanced. yeah i agree with you, sometimes he just flops and sometimes hes just unstoppable then flops off
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: Highnoon Ashe VO needs to lose the echo/over filter.
she sounds like she's speaking with a cup on her mouth but the accent and politeness sold me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: You are not a main because you think he is too strong. When the champ barely has 50% winrate in plat+ and under 50% in d+ . Let's take a look at some supports with better winrates than pyke.. {{champion:267}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} ./GASP those cutesy enchanters have better winrates than THE TERROR HIMSELF? Yes they do, by a fucking mile. P.S. Btw there are like 10 other supports with better winrates than pyke but you can look that up for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eBhI2bGF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T22:11:50.059+0000) > > You are not a main because you think he is too strong. > > When the champ barely has 50% winrate in plat+ and under 50% in d+ . > > Let's take a look at some supports with better winrates than pyke.. {{champion:267}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} > > ./GASP those cutesy enchanters have better winrates than THE TERROR HIMSELF? Yes they do, by a fucking mile. > > P.S. Btw there are like 10 other supports with better winrates than pyke but you can look that up for yourself. Oh so what you mean is that he's not broken right now and is basically fine? It's just the ADC , support and Mage mains that are bitching about him since he's a support and gets to be an assassin? I agree with you that he's not broken but I'm tired of seeing somebody making a post complaining that he's op and unbalanced. It makes me feel like a dick playing a champion that everybody hates (current ban rate: 65%)
Saezio (EUNE)
: "pyke main" no ranked pyke games to be found. Try otping him in ranked see what elo that lands you in
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eBhI2bGF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:11:33.762+0000) > > "pyke main" > no ranked pyke games to be found. > Try otping him in ranked see what elo that lands you in I don't play ranked because deep down inside me I know I'll get nothing from it nor do I want a place there and plus I don't want to be toxic or exposed to toxicity because of some "lp" And I have m7 and over 100k points, Even my name is reference to Pyke and you say I'm not a main because I don't play ranked with him?
Show more

0cean Mann

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion