Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jupiteus (NA)
: Bug in Zed's passive
{{champion:238}} Works just fine for me really don't know what ur talking about{{champion:238}}
Abusa3 (EUNE)
: can't create an item set named "kassadin" without the word being censored writing "k***adin" instead
I posted the same thing lol, don't think it belongs to the report a bug section though. I put it in general discussion https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/cTpWknmH-riot-is-this-really-necessary
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: AFAIK at this moment, those costs will remain the same. I don't have all the details on those conversions just yet, so we'll both have to wait for the final word!
> [{quoted}](name=Broporo,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=bXbJ4AEV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-15T02:04:39.610+0000) > > AFAIK at this moment, those costs will remain the same. I don't have all the details on those conversions just yet, so we'll both have to wait for the final word! Thanks :)
  Rioter Comments
Vandiril (EUW)
: It's not about urf Sir/Madame, it's about testing and increased quality of the game!
> [{quoted}](name=Vandiril,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=a2w7EybW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-26T20:38:49.326+0000) > > It's not about urf Sir/Madame, it's about testing and increased quality of the game! are you looking for some new video ideas?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I came across this new shaco stealth bug
: Riot disable Xerath right now.
They will be indefinitely banned
: Scenario: You are a Zed main, you only play zed. Zed mid, Zed top, Zed Zed Zed. You get reported by players in almost 50% of your games, because you play zed, and those players didn't like the fact you're only playing Zed when they _told you not to play zed in their games, because "reasons"_. Riot now says, "ok, this player is banned because he created a 'negative environment' for these other players that were griefing and complaining about him sticking to this one champ, even though they TOLD HIM THEY DIDNT WANT HIM PLAYING IT. Why didn't he just listen to _the other players_ and _not play Zed_? He should just play what they want him to play, and then they wouldn't start griefing and report him". Now suddenly, if you aren't caving in to the demands of other player's on what champion to play, if enough players report you (up to almost 50%) on a regular basis, you're banned. Not for breaking any of Riot's rules (because they say you are actually in the right), and not for enjoying the game with a champion you love, no. You're banned simply because a mob of random people decided they didn't like what you played when you were in their games, regardless of your abilities, et al. You don't see _ANYTHING_ wrong with that line of reasoning? Nothing at all?
> [{quoted}](name=SwainLaneWinGame,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YfEvUiuz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-28T23:35:24.455+0000) > > Scenario: You are a Zed main, you only play zed. Zed mid, Zed top, Zed Zed Zed. You get reported by players in almost 50% of your games, because you play zed, and those players didn't like the fact you're only playing Zed when they _told you not to play zed in their games, because "reasons"_. Riot now says, "ok, this player is banned because he created a 'negative environment' for these other players that were griefing and complaining about him sticking to this one champ, even though they TOLD HIM THEY DIDNT WANT HIM PLAYING IT. Why didn't he just listen to _the other players_ and _not play Zed_? He should just play what they want him to play, and then they wouldn't start griefing and report him". > > Now suddenly, if you aren't caving in to the demands of other player's on what champion to play, if enough players report you (up to almost 50%) on a regular basis, you're banned. Not for breaking any of Riot's rules (because they say you are actually in the right), and not for enjoying the game with a champion you love, no. You're banned simply because a mob of random people decided they didn't like what you played when you were in their games, regardless of your abilities, et al. > > You don't see _ANYTHING_ wrong with that line of reasoning? Nothing at all? dude, you have no right to say that, not everyone thinks the same as you, it is purely opinion, this whole post, so stop criticizing him
: Aatrox is gonna get a rework the same time Xin Zhao gets one. Xin Zhao and Aatrox are both Divers, so basically 2018.
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbsQZ03E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-12T04:43:25.103+0000) > > Aatrox is gonna get a rework the same time Xin Zhao gets one. Xin Zhao and Aatrox are both Divers, so basically 2018. oh wait, It just came out yay
: He's scheduled for a rework in the Diver's update, which takes place after Urgot's & Evelynn's rework. So technically, round next year.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbsQZ03E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-12T04:05:36.013+0000) > > He's scheduled for a rework in the Diver's update, which takes place after Urgot's & Evelynn's rework. > > So technically, round next year. Thats so long :( . Thanks for telling me, never knew Aatrox was a diver.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: We are speaking about 50-100 ELO advantage which is meaningless in the long run. You can't really balance this kind of disadvantage by simply putting people 1 division above in the enemy team, because having ~15% of you screen unusable isn't something you can measure. This game would really benefit from being rotated by ~45 degree. I mean, not even once in 5 years of playing I felt like "I can't see shit because of HUD while I'm on the red team" in 3v3. When I play 5v5 the team I'm on decides which side of the lane I'm going to ward. There is no such disadvantage when I play 3v3, because enemies will usually come from the side (left or right, not top left or bottom right) of the screen.
> [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiU910cH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-02-11T23:42:56.714+0000) > > We are speaking about 50-100 ELO advantage which is meaningless in the long run. > > You can't really balance this kind of disadvantage by simply putting people 1 division above in the enemy team, because having ~15% of you screen unusable isn't something you can measure. > > This game would really benefit from being rotated by ~45 degree. > > I mean, not even once in 5 years of playing I felt like "I can't see shit because of HUD while I'm on the red team" in 3v3. > > When I play 5v5 the team I'm on decides which side of the lane I'm going to ward. > There is no such disadvantage when I play 3v3, because enemies will usually come from the side (left or right, not top left or bottom right) of the screen. It is an advantage, there are big skill differences in every elo, bronze to silver have a very different skill level, Silver to gold and so on. I believe which side of the map you are on can effect certain junglers. For example, elise, if she is Blue she has a good chance of being able to gank top after a full clear, and recall to get items. When she is Red side jungle, she must gank bot-lane instead because after a full clear. Elise clears gromp, wolves and ganks botlane, but even if the opponent is pushed up, you have a low chance of being able to get a kill because the support peels for the ADC and you only have one gap closer so if you use it to catch up, the support and ADC can focus you and you end up dying. While your doing that your bot-lane is following you (Most ADC's only have small gap closers. If at all) and they won't be able to make it in time to help you. If you gank top however, you can probably catch up using rappel if your opponent has any dash or blink, and you can at least get a flash, assuming you wont kill the opposing top laner, you should be able to 1v1 him ( only if your not under fed)if he turns around to fight and your top laner is almost there. Therefore there is an effect on certain junglers when you get either side.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kürama (NA)
: Restarting your computer should help, if it doesn't, launch the game as administrator or go to your League of Legends folder and launch "lol.launcher.admin"
> [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=UyndZjrg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-22T23:28:20.967+0000) > > Restarting your computer should help, if it doesn't, launch the game as administrator or go to your League of Legends folder and launch "lol.launcher.admin" thanks
: Nop, not every mages have waveclear {{champion:1}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:38}} and not every mages have waveclear at lvl 3 And ryze strengths were designed to be balanced by his lack of waveclear, especially his early game, it should be trash for his late game but now with his waveclear in early game he can survive easily
> [{quoted}](name=Sona x Rubick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aFaWHPZH,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-17T14:33:39.403+0000) > > Nop, not every mages have waveclear > {{champion:1}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:38}} > > and not every mages have waveclear at lvl 3 > > And ryze strengths were designed to be balanced by his lack of waveclear, especially his early game, it should be trash for his late game but now with his waveclear in early game he can survive easily not true, annie has her AOE, swain has ult, lux has AOE, cassio has pretty much no waveclear but has a AOE poison, kassadin has an R and E
Rioter Comments
Kürama (NA)
: Open your task manager, look for any running process with the League icon and end it then restart League.
> [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=UyndZjrg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-17T03:21:38.387+0000) > > Open your task manager, look for any running process with the League icon and end it then restart League. Thanks but that still doesnt day what to do if i cant open league :( . do you have any idea how to fix it?
Rioter Comments
Ultîma (NA)
: Fiora's Q plays the same sounds as Yasuo's Q if both champions are in the game
: cant purchase 4800 IP cahmpion? [BUG]
never happens to me although whenever i buy a champ, the IP remains the same as before, only fixes itself after client restart
: [CLIENT] Beta client does not recognize all for one game mode
I disagree in the looking cool part, its confusing, only some features are cool
: Game Crash
I really get what you mean, i just posted two discussions about the recent crash/bug
Rioter Comments
: My league requested that i restart!!!
my parents allow me to play for 1 hour a week, its not funny at all that this happens
: My league requested that i restart!!!
is that supposed to be funny?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: S- on Maokai, no chest?
no problem {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
  Rioter Comments
: S- on Maokai, no chest?
You might have already redeemed your chest on maokai but if not then its because you already redeemed the max amount of chests during the week(or month), I believe its around 5 chest total.
Rioter Comments
: DUDE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE WTF
> [{quoted}](name=Un4g1ven,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Yi87wvIg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-03T01:33:13.146+0000) > > DUDE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE WTF do what LostFroster said, use the touch screen to click
: There may be problems with your system drivers or hardware. I recommend working through the steps in our [bugsplat/crash guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes) as a next step in troubleshooting this. Let me know if those steps caused any change.
> [{quoted}](name=Targons Blade,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=I4RHGRVP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-17T23:55:15.106+0000) > > There may be problems with your system drivers or hardware. I recommend working through the steps in our [bugsplat/crash guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes) as a next step in troubleshooting this. > > Let me know if those steps caused any change. I found my own way: it seems that if i lag and the internet is bad then the screen blinks, if i dont have lag the screen is fine Thank you anyways :)
  Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: whats tutorial game, the intro for coops?
> [{quoted}](name=YASUO ONLY 69,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=AYX1HYFN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-28T21:12:53.973+0000) > > whats tutorial game, the intro for coops? its after the introduction howling abyss game
RadarLWD (NA)
: I am getting the same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=RadarLWD,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=AYX1HYFN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-28T05:56:46.713+0000) > > I am getting the same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happened to me too, its very annoying, i got placed in lower priority for 20 min wait BTW RIOT WHY IS A 20 MIN WAIT EVEN A THING, I HAD EMERGENCIES SOMETIMES AND ITS VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!
: Um, anyone else getting a blinking tabs client bug?
this happens to me also but its my whole screen :\
Brogoshi (NA)
: Switching Client Language (NEW CLIENT)
shouldn't this be in the help & support section?
Rioter Comments
Dark2Light (EUNE)
: zed useless R
I think it actually is, since zed used R before {{champion:11}} use Q, and death mark didn't apply. even if untargetable that still means that if R is activated before the affect should apply And if that isn't a bug then what happened to tris with no untargetable
: Friend's List Top Right Icon
Its mastery points........... dont count them, when u click profile on the bottom left corner is your masteries that should match
ººf (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] 100% critical strike master yi doesn't crit after alpha strike
and what if u had like 10% crit chance? what if u didnt even have crit? PS: didnt look at link
P0P0FF (NA)
: [Gameplay]
did you see brofresco's video of the braum+ twitch bug?
Show more

0someone0

Level 126 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion