Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You were carrying and had the load knocked off your shoulders. Your team-mates couldn't compensate, or you got tilted after a 'bs' play. It happens
> [{quoted}](name=ANearMiss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lzWAN27P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:10:56.296+0000) > > You were carrying and had the load knocked off your shoulders. Your team-mates couldn't compensate, or you got tilted after a 'bs' play. It happens I get shutdowns all the time, and it never happens to anyone else. I never see wins like that for my team. If they get shutdown, they still carry.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=98KjHOJT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-24T19:31:09.470+0000) > > This game is actually fucking difficult. Thank you for the laugh. I appreciate it greatly.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=98KjHOJT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-24T20:10:14.602+0000) > > Thank you for the laugh. I appreciate it greatly. You have to be aware of 9 players at any given moment. You have to be aware of what champions are building. You have to be aware of lane pressure at the same time that you are aware of jungle pressure. You have to be aware of what champions are ahead so you know what to build. You have to be aware of what champions are building which might affect your build path. You have to be aware of when Dragon and Baron come up. You have to be aware of when to 5v5, or when to 3 - 1 - 1 split. I think you are bad at the game if you think the game is easy......
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I see Shaco all over your match history My recommendation is to just splitpush your way to victory. I think that explains why you're struggling, Shaco falls off like a brick in teamfights since he's made of glass and usually can only get one kill before he blows up. He has hella good early and split fights though. And with Tiamat + Triforce + Shaco R you should be able to blow up a tower if left alone. If your team can't push with that much advantage then you need to just let them walk in like lemmings and use the time the enemy team is fighting them to take something on the map.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rc39vu4a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:21:56.259+0000) > > I see Shaco all over your match history > > My recommendation is to just splitpush your way to victory. I think that explains why you're struggling, Shaco falls off like a brick in teamfights since he's made of glass and usually can only get one kill before he blows up. He has hella good early and split fights though. And with Tiamat + Triforce + Shaco R you should be able to blow up a tower if left alone. > > If your team can't push with that much advantage then you need to just let them walk in like lemmings and use the time the enemy team is fighting them to take something on the map. That's the problem though... when I manage to down 2 inhibitors, and take Baron, it's STILL not enough to win, when clearly it SHOULD be... It feels like an inhibitor is worth more to my opponents when they get one of ours than it is for us to take their inhibitors, which would just be silly. Can't split when everything is taken and you need a teamfight to win.
: Lol if you always get ahead, push leads, go triple inhib no towers and can’t end with baron, something is wrong. You should be able to end by yourself without having to walk close, just using your baron buff. So your story is completely false or you just need to git gud and if you were that good then you would be diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rc39vu4a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:24:49.058+0000) > > Lol if you always get ahead, push leads, go triple inhib no towers and can’t end with baron, something is wrong. You should be able to end by yourself without having to walk close, just using your baron buff. > > So your story is completely false or you just need to git gud and if you were that good then you would be diamond. THAT'S WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, YOU WOULD THINK THAT THIS WOULD JUST WIN YOU THE GAME BY STANDING THERE, BUT IT JUST DOESN'T. AND THIS IS BRONZE. THAT'S WHY I'M HAVING A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHAT I'M DOING WRONG.
: Even most bronze teams I've been on are at least competent enough to end with 6 super minions with baron collapsing down each lane The only time you won't be able to end with that kind of pressure is if your team just throws super hard
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=huawyRZ2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:19:12.843+0000) > > Even most bronze teams I've been on are at least competent enough to end with 6 super minions with baron collapsing down each lane > > The only time you won't be able to end with that kind of pressure is if your team just throws super hard They just teamfight, win fight, defend, then rinse repeat until they start winning, then we can't kill them in fights, then they win.
: oh, hi Ozzy. I'm on your friend list
> [{quoted}](name=SoulNibbler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=huawyRZ2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T02:26:58.030+0000) > > oh, hi Ozzy. I'm on your friend list Hi. I think I added you because I'm having trouble just winning the game. I can press every advantage, I can always get ahead, I can always be a threat. But I just can't win. Can you help me with what I'm doing wrong and why I just can't win??
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is Jhin the worst ADC in the whole game?
All I can do to clear a wave is Q and E, and it only clears like half the wave. If I get close enough to auto creeps off the tower, I get dove and killed instantly. Yes, I cannot hurt tanks. Fighting with my team, I pump 3 bullets into the tank, he loses 1/3 his hp, then the 4th shot doesn't do much on who I use it on, then I die instantly cuz I'm reloading.
Rioter Comments
Nadiri (NA)
: Solution to ranked.
I disagree with your solution. I believe we need to make ranked a "pay to play" part of the game. Stupid ass trolls can run around for free in normals, but when you actually want to play the game you have to pay either a 1-time fee, or a subscription (subscription might be better), because stupid ass people don't usually have jobs or money on a regular basis, so it would weed them out pretty effectively.
: Desperate Shaco 1-trick, I just need to know what I'm doing wrong
That's the thing though. It's like even when we kill a bunch of them, we don't have enough time to press an objective cuz the remaining members of their team are just able to defend long enough for them to respawn, and then there's just no way to break through sometimes. Then when I do manage to wreck through their towers/inhibs, it's just fucking not enough to win because the fed guy on their team is still able to 1v5 manpower us, then they take Baron. I don't get it, how can people be this good in Bronze? I had a game where we literally had top and bottom inhibs, and 3 people with over 10 kills, and we just keep getting oppressed by 1 fed guy. I don't get what more I need to do if doing all of the things just isn't enough... I need some kind of tip that's going to counter 1 guy killing my whole team, and a tip that's going to make taking towers/inhibs/drags worth more... I swear, sometimes I feel like sneaking an inhibitor does absolutely nothing half the time....
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:09:46.418+0000) > > But I'm doing that constantly and it still isn't working. **Effectively** There is a difference between splitting and making your team 4v5 the game and splitting and putting pressure on the map. Look up a guide to how to split it will help trust me.
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T17:53:03.070+0000) > > **Effectively** There is a difference between splitting and making your team 4v5 the game and splitting and putting pressure on the map. Look up a guide to how to split it will help trust me. I'm still doing that too though.... I'm splitpushing and fighting fights. I kind of can't do both at the same time, but I am able to do both. Shaco doesn't teamfight well though, so you should be splitting more often than fighting, right??
Rioter Comments
: I really really wanna be good with Shaco
Maxing Q extends invis timer, doesn't it? I know level 3 gives several seconds, but sometimes it's just not long enough. Why E second? Isn't the fear duration on W better than bonus damage on E? Am I supposed to always build bruiser, or how do I know when to go bruiser or full burst?
: Learn to split push effectively is a big one
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:52:48.047+0000) > > Learn to split push effectively is a big one But I'm doing that constantly and it still isn't working.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:14:07.701+0000) > > Counter question. Why the fuck is bronze this difficult??? Because players are bad, you got your answer, where is mine?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-02T08:17:02.062+0000) > > Because players are bad, you got your answer, where is mine? I would say I deserve to win at least one game in a string of 7 when I am actually playing well with my TEAM. The fact that bad players are bad means that bronze should be EASY right??
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:14:07.701+0000) > > Counter question. Why the fuck is bronze this difficult??? Because you don't try and improve but rather think you're the best?
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:20:45.194+0000) > > Because you don't try and improve but rather think you're the best? That's where you're wrong. I'm always trying to improve, and I'm trying to figure out why it is that when I'm getting better and fixing more of my mistakes, it's still not good enough to win in bronze?? Why do you just assume I'm a horrible and ignorant player?? You just aren't seeing my games dude......... I'm the unluckiest league player in the world right now....
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T06:22:39.214+0000) > > Next game I went 12/5/6 with the highest farm in the game. Why didn't I deserve to win this one at the top of Bronze 3?? I thought Bronze was supposed to be EZEZEZEZEZ....... this isn't fucking easy.... Maybe if you stopped caring about KDA and actually put your leads to good use and end the game you would climb...
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:19:54.184+0000) > > Maybe if you stopped caring about KDA and actually put your leads to good use and end the game you would climb... why the fuck do you assume I actively try NOT to push my leads??????????????????? You really think i'm just fucking not trying to push my leads?????
roughvan (EUNE)
: The meaning of consistently playing well is that you have above 50% win rate, you have like 300 games played and you are in bronze 3, 49% win rate. You may just be a kda player and not focus on taking down towers or you may even let your team die just so you don't risk dying with them. Just pick vayne/jinx, don't play other adcs, in bronze players don't try to end the game so you can scale and be more useful.
> [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fcn0yG81,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:20:44.306+0000) > > The meaning of consistently playing well is that you have above 50% win rate, you have like 300 games played and you are in bronze 3, 49% win rate. > You may just be a kda player and not focus on taking down towers or you may even let your team die just so you don't risk dying with them. > Just pick vayne/jinx, don't play other adcs, in bronze players don't try to end the game so you can scale and be more useful. But I just lost another one because 1 player was so much better than his whole team, and me being the best player on my team who is actually helping his team can't do anything against it?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T06:22:39.214+0000) > > Next game I went 12/5/6 with the highest farm in the game. Why didn't I deserve to win this one at the top of Bronze 3?? I thought Bronze was supposed to be EZEZEZEZEZ....... this isn't fucking easy.... Because you were against a 15/4 Sej, again, why do YOU deserve to win more then them?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9xmJp0yF,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-02T06:29:59.188+0000) > > Because you were against a 15/4 Sej, again, why do YOU deserve to win more then them? Counter question. Why the fuck is bronze this difficult???
: Why can't I climb if I am consistently playing well?
Unless you're saying I need to consistently have a good team. Which means if you can't consistently have a good team, the only way to climb is to be really good as a single player?? I don't understand your logic here....
: Why can't I climb if I am consistently playing well?
You didn't read. I'm consistently playing well. That means I'm playing with and off of my team. I also said I always group with my team to pressure objectives. So your answer is not only stupid, but unhelpful..
Rioter Comments
: Why is it like this??
Next game I went 12/5/6 with the highest farm in the game. Why didn't I deserve to win this one at the top of Bronze 3?? I thought Bronze was supposed to be EZEZEZEZEZ....... this isn't fucking easy....
Rioter Comments
XcomegaX (NA)
: Then stop losing lol
> [{quoted}](name=XcomegaX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rvbfveQ5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:15:52.978+0000) > > Then stop losing lol Ok. I'm sure your win rate is 100% right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What's the trick to playing ADC?
Can someone please take a look at the replay of my last Caitlyn game? I went 11/10, and almost won, but we lost for this "very same reason". I just keep dying over and over to unavoidable stupid stuff. How in the hell are there 10 different times I die because I really could not to a damn thing about it?? How do I position if I literally will just die regardless of where I stand?? A couple more to add to the list of unavoidable killers {{champion:62}} {{champion:14}}
: I don't know your elo so let me give some ranked based advice please don't take offense, but maybe you already know higher rating advice but need lower rating advice or vice versa it's all good general advice: Iron: focus on csing at all stages of the game don't just stop after laning. The more gold you have the bigger impact. Bronze: look for good SHORT trades when they have spells down and you have spells up. Poke goes a long way Silver: focus on dragon vision and deeper vision(in-between blue and grump) when you shove up or just in tribush on other side and react and survive ganks. Gold: learn when to push or freeze and freezing in general. Sometimes it's very safe to freeze waves in front of your tower so you are more protected from most ganks. If they didn't shove in all the way and go back you don't need to nessessarly shove back enemy minions can kill a surprising amount of your minions as they shove in. But of course if the enemy lane is somewhere else you need to push in and get some plating. Plat: watch your own minion as well as their wave and when one of your minions is dying you can move up to harras when they commit to csing that minion. General advice: it's okay to stay back in team fights and wait for their diver to engage on someone who is NOT you. Staying alive and doing nothing is preferable over dying and doing nothing. And divers are RARELY smart enough to not go in because you are playing safe. If you see the enemy jungler somewhere on your mini map it's okay to push in and get some plating
> [{quoted}](name=FrozenFrostFyre,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JvmLX3zF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-09T12:34:17.288+0000) > > I don't know your elo so let me give some ranked based advice please don't take offense, but maybe you already know higher rating advice but need lower rating advice or vice versa it's all good general advice: > > Iron: focus on csing at all stages of the game don't just stop after laning. The more gold you have the bigger impact. > > Bronze: look for good SHORT trades when they have spells down and you have spells up. Poke goes a long way > > Silver: focus on dragon vision and deeper vision(in-between blue and grump) when you shove up or just in tribush on other side and react and survive ganks. > > Gold: learn when to push or freeze and freezing in general. Sometimes it's very safe to freeze waves in front of your tower so you are more protected from most ganks. If they didn't shove in all the way and go back you don't need to nessessarly shove back enemy minions can kill a surprising amount of your minions as they shove in. But of course if the enemy lane is somewhere else you need to push in and get some plating. > > Plat: watch your own minion as well as their wave and when one of your minions is dying you can move up to harras when they commit to csing that minion. > > General advice: it's okay to stay back in team fights and wait for their diver to engage on someone who is NOT you. Staying alive and doing nothing is preferable over dying and doing nothing. And divers are RARELY smart enough to not go in because you are playing safe. > > If you see the enemy jungler somewhere on your mini map it's okay to push in and get some plating That's some really good advice I suppose... But what's your advice for someone that does all of these things and I still get absolutely raped by {{champion:114}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:38}} and I'm still constantly lower level and generally weaker despite doing all of these things?? I feel like I have to outplay by hitting them way more times than I should because I'm just generally weaker always.
Rioter Comments
ª ˉ (NA)
: Your "Magic Resist" item was a Scimitar. The reason why his Requiem was doing "1000 damage" was because of his score being 15-2 at 43 minutes. Having 35 magic resist will not do anything towards stopping a Karthus ultimate late game, so maybe itemize a bit better before you come on the Boards and complain that his easily countered ultimate needs fixing.
> [{quoted}](name=ª ˉ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OtxcjolG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T15:27:09.204+0000) > > Your "Magic Resist" item was a Scimitar. The reason why his Requiem was doing "1000 damage" was because of his score being 15-2 at 43 minutes. Having 35 magic resist will not do anything towards stopping a Karthus ultimate late game, so maybe itemize a bit better before you come on the Boards and complain that his easily countered ultimate needs fixing. So I "am" supposed to build Malmortius on ADC sometimes?? I was told I should uninstall for getting Malmortius one game against a Zyra, but I guess that's uninstall worthy for Zyra, and not Karthus. If Karthus, it's smart. If Zyra, I should uninstall.
: as i quote from our boi bricky "one person cannot win the game, but one person can lose it for you." its an issue, but all the solution have issues aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=KaibaNotAFriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nqIfTm1W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T12:23:57.558+0000) > > as i quote from our boi bricky > > "one person cannot win the game, but one person can lose it for you." > > its an issue, but all the solution have issues aswell. But I keep losing because one person wins the game by himself
Show more

0zzy 0sbourne

Level 128 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion