Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
arc95 (NA)
: why i hate top laners... from a junglers perspective
Let me get this straight. You correctly predicted your top laner was going to feed within 3 minutes and you didn't finish your first buff and level 2 gank to prevent it?
Rioter Comments
: Forsaken Fiora - Skin Concept
Do not release this skin because ill be out $15 bucks and I'll have to main Fiora.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: give me ____ I am a smurf
all "I am a smurf" means is, I won't care about this game all that much because it is not my elo.
  Rioter Comments
: Luden's Echo and the numbers behind it.
What other AP item are you going to build that's going to give you 120 AP **AND** 100 +AP% more damage every few spells? The answer is none. Anyone who doesn't find a way to abuse this item is missing out on a lot of automated damage. Way more fun and I think better than DFG ever was.
Rioter Comments
: An item that gives bonuses for rapid AP spellcasting is good on an AP champ that dumps her whole kit and gets resets? really?
Ah yes the dismissal without actually trying it. It does what DFG did, adds much needed burst to your combo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hello GD, I'm making a league of legends video and would love some feedback.
Rioter Comments
: What happened to Twitch?
Nothing is wrong with twitch. You still get to stealth up on squishies and blow them up before they respond.
Rioter Comments
Quad (NA)
: 5 BANS (EACH PERSON GETS A BAN)
I would ban Gangplank or Shaco or Riven. Which ever asshole champ my teammates want to play.
: A note to top laners facing a Nasus
Would anyone watch a stream about strategies to improve your game on a deeper level? The reason I ask is because I'm gonna tell you how to screw over Nasus. Pick a champion like Maokai, build some magic penetration and then TANK UP. Oh he is farming? Who cares. He is forced to focus you in team fights because you are loaded with CC and anyone above bronze knows how to kite a gap closerless Bruiser like Nasus. I'm full of tips and tricks like that. I just don't know if people want to hear that stuff.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It would be nice to have more Armor based utility items for Supports.
Not that it disproves your point but, Frozen heart IS good on Nami and Janna...
LankPants (OCE)
: I'm not saying carry games. I'm saying survive early teamfights. Tanks need a better rush item that gives general survivability like the old Aegis. My Idea from somewhere in this thread was to add a 'short burst' survivability active to Juggernaut that gives a %based damage reduction for a few seconds just allowing you to survive a bit longer than two seconds in a teamfight or allow you to stand a chance against an invading bruiser or at least live till your team gets there.
so everyone would get an Alistar ult?
: what's the point in shyvana when there's gnar?
Well for starters, Bork is only good on one of those two champs.
: I managed to right click a ranged champion in lane as a melee
Higher base stats and all in potential. Use them.
: So.. um Leave Buster warning
Doesn't matter lost elo.
OJFrost (NA)
: Leaver Busted Again After Winning
I have no sympathy. Fix your internet or don't play ranked.
: QoL Change for Pantheon
This would make his level 2 too strong. source: Pantheon Main
Rioter Comments
Mishli (NA)
: I'm not exaggerating, went jax vs panthon yesterday, started dorans shield (not best idea i realize) trying to defend against the poke, my jungler was stupid and tried to dive him, i had to run b, all i could buy was some pots, and a cloth armor, pantheon started with a long sword, came back with a brutalizer, literally w + e +q and i was at <1/4 hp. and no, pantheon did not have armor pen runes
You are upset a Pantheon that was 2-0 with 20 CS 4 shotted you?
: Pantheon is not getting gutted, he (as far as I remember) was never too reliant on as.
Top lane Pantheon relies on auto attacks for his dueling potential. Jungle Pantheon needs attackspeed for better clears.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:54}}
what is stopping the tryndamere from ignoring you after a certain point and just beating on your turret?
: I think the answer is map awareness. Too often I get beaten by a split pusher because I see they're at a turret with a huge minion wave, and even if I tell my top laner to tele to it or I recall with homeguard and run out to the inhibitor turret, the turret is gone before you can do anything. The fault though was reacting too late, we should have seen that huge minion wave building 30 seconds earlier as it destroyed our previous minion wave, but we were busy fighting and didn't see a champion with the wave so didn't think anything of it. I've started pinging every large wave I see, I think whenever a Lane is pushing against you and they have a split pusher, you're opening yourself up to give up a free objective. Massive waveclear would help as well.
The crazy thing is, it wasn't even a huge wave. This guy was 100-0ing turrets with like 4 or 5 creeps. He sometimes face tanked them.
Rioter Comments
Show more

1 4m 4 n00b

Level 197 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion