: League Ads are false advertisement
: My username is claimed to be inappropriate after a couple of years using it
Just throwing this out there, Apex Legends is really dope. They're too interested in making a great game, they don't have time to nitpick names to keep busy.
: You know what would be cool for tanks?
you think youre hot shit cause you know words
: for some reason i dont feel like playing any more
The majority of the community feels the same. Especially with Apex being so exciting, it's siphoned off players from all over, Overwatch, League, PubG, Fortnite. League has been stale for some time now and suggestions get ignored, the only solution Riot seems to know how to implement is more damage. In any way shape or form just more damage.
: Fuq Lol
I really wouldn't want a reason why someone would be offensively racist to someone.
: Dunkmaster Ivern
I feel for the design team, they don't really get to say no. They're told what to make and they design it whether or not they agree with it.
: Has Ivern ever actually been played in competitive?
Intel IEM Challenger, VEG Vs SAJ is the only game that comes to mind.
: Am I the only one that kind of likes Ivern's new skin?
Riot was going for "funny" it's just that the community wanted something more non stereotype. He got the skin literally because he was long and lanky.
: ARAM is more enjoyable than SR
It's fun yeah, but of course there are more teamfights.. its 10 people in 1 lane. Also a lot of arams are decided pre 10 due to comps such as lux morg and 3 adcs on the same team lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=85dz01GU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T00:29:34.143+0000) > > Would be cool if they gave us trinkets that turned into free wards. That doesn't counter his jump. I know where he is when he goes into a bush, the problem is what happens if you go anywhere near it.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=85dz01GU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T00:32:28.703+0000) > > That doesn't counter his jump. I know where he is when he goes into a bush, the problem is what happens if you go anywhere near it. Counter play is simple my dear Watson if you already know where he is. The problem with Rengar is when you don't know where he is.
: We lost Dunkmaster Yi for Ivern.
Remember back in 1990 when the only thing white people couldn't do was jump.
Slica (NA)
: Change Dunkmaster Ivern
bruh, point guard ivern..son... Allen Iverson...
: Ok, it's time to add a CD to Rengar's bush jump or nerf its range.
Would be cool if they gave us trinkets that turned into free wards.
: Why do people hate superman?
It's all the batman fans. (I don't dislike batman, I dislike batman fans lol)
: "Grevious wounds" should be be removed from the game and then healing champions rebalanced.
Everything would work itself out if they just stopped creating new ways to do more damage.
needHymn (NA)
: Does Riot let you opt out of lose streaks?
Yeah they let you, it's called moving to a game that gives you a sense of accomplishment.
: Lets talk about Kayle....
Wait, Kayle has counters? What kind of bullshit is this?!?!
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8FmTu7A4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-08T00:33:33.570+0000) > > This game hasn't seen a new player in years, If you're having bad teammates you need to realize that there are different types of players. The hard carry wannabe. The Aram only. The Bots only. The high as dog shit player. The "my mom called me" player. The list goes on and on. Sometimes people are trash. Other times people might click the wrong game mode. > > Honestly if you're not trying to go pro, why the hell even bother with the stress. Winning and losing is a state of mind, not a goal. Lol what? I never said I was gonna go pro, and also its every game with this in low elo, you get players who don't know what they're doing and its ridiculous. And in the state of the game it feels like one person cant win you the game but one person can lose you the game. And its really dumb how people who just start out, who don't have their mechanics figured out yet, HELL they don't even have a clearly defined main out yet. Think they can solo carry games. Its stupid and the fact that these people get into silver games like mine just goes to show that matchmaking is worse than ever.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8FmTu7A4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T00:56:10.985+0000) > > Lol what? I never said I was gonna go pro, and also its every game with this in low elo, you get players who don't know what they're doing and its ridiculous. And in the state of the game it feels like one person cant win you the game but one person can lose you the game. And its really dumb how people who just start out, who don't have their mechanics figured out yet, HELL they don't even have a clearly defined main out yet. Think they can solo carry games. Its stupid and the fact that these people get into silver games like mine just goes to show that matchmaking is worse than ever. I think you missed my point. If you don't plan on ever going pro. Why does any of this matter. It's a game, enjoy it or don't. If you don't enjoy it, there are literally thousands of other games.
: Does riot ever listen to us?
They're trying to figure out if their numbers will recover after the first Apex Legends patch.
Quáx (NA)
: Increase the cap for ranked
This game hasn't seen a new player in years, If you're having bad teammates you need to realize that there are different types of players. The hard carry wannabe. The Aram only. The Bots only. The high as dog shit player. The "my mom called me" player. The list goes on and on. Sometimes people are trash. Other times people might click the wrong game mode. Honestly if you're not trying to go pro, why the hell even bother with the stress. Winning and losing is a state of mind, not a goal.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MsgA0pkO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T20:37:02.047+0000) > > You graduated an Ivy league school and you came up with an idea like this? Jesus christ. Keep religion out of it. Board's rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MsgA0pkO,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T20:38:06.819+0000) > > Keep religion out of it. Board's rules. Sexuality is cool though right? Hence your name? You're just a troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MsgA0pkO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T19:25:47.367+0000) > > Man read a dictionary or something, you dumb as fuck. Wrong, and btw, cussing doesn't make you sound intelligent. Take it from an ivy league graduate ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MsgA0pkO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-07T19:27:47.048+0000) > > Wrong, and btw, cussing doesn't make you sound intelligent. Take it from an ivy league graduate ;) You graduated an Ivy league school and you came up with an idea like this? Jesus christ.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hr3wlxtX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:26:51.269+0000) > > You can buy Gems, it's not really a rare thing anymore.. Any one who spends money on this game has contributed, directly, to its decline in quality over the years by encouraging Riot to continue to exclusively make cash grab after cash grab.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hr3wlxtX,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:29:29.085+0000) > > Any one who spends money on this game has contributed, directly, to its decline in quality over the years by encouraging Riot to continue to exclusively make cash grab after cash grab. Careful bud, don't cut yourself on that edge.
: I'm at 9 Gems.
You can buy Gems, it's not really a rare thing anymore..
: Is anyone even having fun in anymore?
I've been having a blast recently man, I found this game called Apex Legends and it reignited my spark to play games again.
: Why are you punished for being nice???? (Positional Matchmaking trade Complaint.)
The honest answer, is the game is catered to the pro scene. So it revolves around 5 man stack teams. No nerf or buff has ever taken place because of the "solo" struggles.
: Riot, why do we require three skin permanents to craft another skin permanent ?
The reason is game time. The more you want something in League, the more their requirements have a chance to be met. The more people logged in, increases profit potential. The entire reason for the game. It used to be for the players, but it's been about money for a long time now.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ajZEIUPd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T00:25:06.942+0000) > > Riot doesn't disable them because the PBE is free and anyone who isn't an asshole in games gets a free PBE account, so people have a chance to play them for a month or two on the PBE before they come out. And then Riot releases them live with a 64% win rate because PBE is a poor facsimile of the actual game.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ajZEIUPd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-07T01:37:03.661+0000) > > And then Riot releases them live with a 64% win rate because PBE is a poor facsimile of the actual game. No one forces you to play this shit game lol
: Please why do i keep coming back to this game.
Best thing you could do is find a variety. I used to play only League 8 hours a day until I hit my breaking point. Then I added a new game, and another, and I eventually found out that I was just addicted and I basically weined myself off of League. Now I play maybe an hour a week, and I've never been happier.
: Riot should disable new/reworked champions in ranked for the first week
Riot doesn't disable them because the PBE is free and anyone who isn't an asshole in games gets a free PBE account, so people have a chance to play them for a month or two on the PBE before they come out.
PotPye (NA)
: Is ddosing a common thing in league?
That's not ddosing.. And no it's not common. More times than not, it's bad weather at your closest server hub, which would only effect gameplay not internet. Ddosing effects your entire network, not portions. "DDOS - Direct denial of service." Not, Direct denial of some services.
: I've never carried before, and i've been playing for 4 years. Its dumb i never win games but im starting to stick to bots more.
> [{quoted}](name=Lazersnaw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goTjxosi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-06T20:31:55.175+0000) > > I've never carried before, and i've been playing for 4 years. Its dumb i never win games but im starting to stick to bots more. what
: What do you do when someone questions your item build?
Probably because pro builds often don't work in low elos. As in pro players know how to CS properly and rotate, avoiding combat when they can't trade properly. Taking advantage of wave mechanics to make certain matchups work when they shouldn't. Just copying a pro build doesn't help you or the team if you can't utilize it like a pro player.
huhndog (NA)
: What do I do if I suspect someone is a smurf?
Since the influx of new players has been under 4% for the last 2 years, Odds are everyone you play against is a smurf in one way or another. Hell even bronze smurf in Iron.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zgo457qh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-01T07:18:41.249+0000) > > I can't even find a good reason why this is being downvoted lol Maybe because a good number People still like playing lol.
> [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zgo457qh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:26:05.625+0000) > > Maybe because a good number > People still like playing lol. Less than the company might want you to think.. There are plenty of graphs showing new players to be almost non existent. And the active player base being almost 30% of its peak. Most have just realized that they don't really need the toxicity or stress in their everyday life. The game is and was an addiction, especially for the generation of instant gratification. You can ask any League streamer, any high end League gamer, if they didn't get paid for what they do, would they still play? And I can tell you now, that answer would be no.
: You'll want to remove the names in that but keep the original version, naming and shaming isn't allowed under the board rules. You can make a report [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) and post the image with it for proof.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fn23zvYA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-04T11:02:23.440+0000) > > You'll want to remove the names in that but keep the original version, naming and shaming isn't allowed under the board rules. You can make a report [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) and post the image with it for proof. Gotta respect the privacy of those upstanding people.
: everyone stop claiming you are d1
The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
: The Tankiest Champs in the Game
: roblox will be the next league of legends
League didn't create Eastern Folklore.
: Worst Game of League I have ever played.
Just sayin, Apex Legends is pretty hot right now. It's quite refreshing. And Free.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 Top Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OjZi4AA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T09:12:02.266+0000) > > Did you try buying a PC? you just had to go for the low hanging fruit didn't you?
> [{quoted}](name=xxxliltrash ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OjZi4AA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T10:17:59.418+0000) > > you just had to go for the low hanging fruit didn't you? You don't even need to buy a new computer. You can literally walk out of a pawn shop with a 3 year old laptop for 150 bucks tops.
: Tristana Skin Voting Sample (Pls Vote)
I feel like Candy Crush slipped Riot some money, but it's whatever. Also I guess it would fit with the candy Ivern skin.
TaienV (NA)
: Make Aram Fun Again Please?
It's honestly what the other guy said, Most people who only play aram, have a different account where they only purchased the champs they want to play.
: How do I increase my fps on an macbook?
SSmotzer (NA)
: More Skins should be Buy One get the Other Half Off
It's all a sales tactic, the only things that go on sale are products that are brand new, or products that sales have dropped so far that they want to squeak out a bit more money from discounted sales before moving on. What you're suggesting would give something back to the community. That's not what they do here.
: Shaco needs some love
Most people die in 0.6 seconds. You want boxes that fear for 2 seconds?.
: Im pretty sure its around 80 Million monthly players right now, not sure
> [{quoted}](name=im faker btw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=azqOhNGu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-01T04:42:18.686+0000) > > Im pretty sure its around 80 Million monthly players right now, not sure Not even close to accurate.
: Quit League of Legends
I can't even find a good reason why this is being downvoted lol
: WHY I'M HAVING TEAMMATES LIKE THEM?
Apex Legends is dope as fuck.
: Evelynn Demon Shade Aura Toggle
There is no profit for them to do something like this. Sorry man, we can't even get real problems fixed around here lol.
Show more

1 800 Top Lane

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion