: How about just deleting Skarner from the game?
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: It is, but its not really going to be actioned on unless the person who bought it stole the account or used third party software on the account. Its realistically not worth their time dealing with it if there is literally no harm in the transaction.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ffy82Vbc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-21T17:28:27.097+0000) > > It is, but its not really going to be actioned on unless the person who bought it stole the account or used third party software on the account. > > Its realistically not worth their time dealing with it if there is literally no harm in the transaction. what if its clearly a botted account? name change and all
: Nearly 50% banrate might be an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vPyFP2uK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-21T13:39:28.993+0000) > > Nearly 50% banrate might be an issue. its because of pyke, pyke players either ptsd ban or ban morg/leona
Rioter Comments
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ffy82Vbc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:44:59.808+0000) > > do i make a support ticket? Pointless, they don't and won't unban bought accounts. Is it so hard to make a new one LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ffy82Vbc,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-21T12:40:12.437+0000) > > Pointless, they don't and won't unban bought accounts. > > Is it so hard to make a new one LOL. you are missing the point of the post. youre attacking people for no reason.
: yes it is definitely bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ffy82Vbc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:44:06.725+0000) > > yes it is definitely bannable. do i make a support ticket?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gb82OKjg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T09:24:53.481+0000) > > q damage nerfed by 50% q only hits 1 target. e no longer does damage to minions so that means pyke jungle is dead/solo lane is dead. you can only play him 1 lane and thats support because gold income is so low without the adcs damage for ults and a support item. they made his ult the way they did because he has nothing else. you just sound salty that you cant seem to grasp how to play against pyke. also i wasnt talking about you. i was saying in general. none of those picks do anything? are you that brainless. wards cancel his healing. cws show where he is. "he can turn invisible and jump away" so can akali, zed, kat, fizz, eve, khazix ect. literally all other assassins like pyke. but they arent an issue right? its actually ridiculous how you people think. he also cant build health and when he does its such a literal minuscule buff to his ult damage. he needs that regen. BuT HeS a SuPpOrT.
: Which of these is the first pokemon?
: ? What engage and healing? Her long-range ability that she can't really use instantly or go in with? Her **ult**, where the healing is generally seen as the lesser part compared to the massive knockback? What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power. Literally the only thing that's correct there is the disengage. She has a lot of that.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWjW9NE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:35:08.600+0000) > > ? > > What engage and healing? Her long-range ability that she can't really use instantly or go in with? Her **ult**, where the healing is generally seen as the lesser part compared to the massive knockback? > > What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power. > > Literally the only thing that's correct there is the disengage. She has a lot of that. "What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power." but when pyke does it=op.
C9 Scott (NA)
: I don't know how many times we have to say it; N E R F P Y K E
pyke is op? buy some wards. control wards. get leona, morg, swain, poppy, thresh, allistar, nautilus. maybe pause on playing lux and yuumi support for 1 game when you see someone pick pyke. maybe stop complaining about a champ that has been nothing but nerfed.
: High Silver and Low Gold is such a crap shoot...
the people who down vote are actual pepegas
usul1202 (NA)
: You mean like how there's free missions that give you a chest and key? Cause that's way more than I got from blizzards wow event... Think I got like a cheap tabbard and a temporary exp/rep boost?
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2kj0aHbf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T20:26:21.239+0000) > > You mean like how there's free missions that give you a chest and key? Cause that's way more than I got from blizzards wow event... Think I got like a cheap tabbard and a temporary exp/rep boost? temp exp boost for a game where you need exp?.. yay a loot box where ill prob get a fucking emote or fucking champ shard worth fuck all. but yeah totes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: FUN FACT: Number of Level 30+ Accs in NA
does this include banned accounts.
: The least popular item of League of Legends...
: If you were to give these Champions a new Passive, what would you give them?
rek'sai: within coming of a 3000 range of yasuo. yasuo instantly dies and you achieve double kill gold.
Rioter Comments
: which is worse?
most new players start with silver/gold mmr. so in placements its usually silver and they are always a detriment to the team. 100% deranking silver.
: Tallest yordle?
{{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:42}} not sure. didnt he start off as a human kid? {{champion:32}} but id say base it off how large the weapons they use are in which id say tristana or poppy
: If mobile league is the celebration for the 10 year anniversary. Im done.
imagine it is. and mobile ques mixed with pc. oh the fucking literal joy that would bring me
: Getting really tired of playing meme stuff for fun in norms and being insulted if I dont carry just because I'm diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK36Vfur,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:58:18.862+0000) > > Getting really tired of playing meme stuff for fun in norms and being insulted if I dont carry just because I'm diamond. thats fine with me. but when i get the 2m mastery try hard queing with bronze/silvers. its really not fun. they of course bm everyway possible. im its just getting real old.
: Fix phantom please
it is random. i had a phantom hit my enemies golem lmfao.
Rioter Comments
: Your current mood as a sticker and why?
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} game is stale. if i do well i lose. if i dont do well, i also lose. they stopped caring about the game. i came into the game at late 2017. didnt like it and started playing a few months later into 2018.. it was fun. the events were awesome. 2019 has been literal shit
Lan Fan (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Lan Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK36Vfur,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T09:51:47.575+0000) > > Go to solo Q? > > Use those games to learn how they play and get better? > > Nah better Bitch and cry in boards because you get diamonds in a queue not based in Solo Q mmr been playing since season 3 and this toxic on forums? jesus christ. how about fuck right off my post. youre the diamonds that im speaking of.
mack9112 (NA)
: Then play ranked flex or ranked. Norms is for people of all ranks to play together.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK36Vfur,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T08:56:47.696+0000) > > Then play ranked flex or ranked. > > Norms is for people of all ranks to play together. in ranked i always get the inters/toxic people. this game is frustratingly bullshit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot Broke the Gold income.
i got 10 gold from my very first rare orb lmfao. i was like what in the fuck is this? i had a gold warwick by 2-4. literally toxic
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:27:07.854+0000) > > Guy this is just bs. Like first you say she got hit by 4 fucking tower shots at level 6 which is impossible for a champion to survive that unless you just afk, like the 4 shots at level 6 does about 800 damage. > > But then you say riven used everything in less then a second LIKE WTF DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR FUCKING POST. > > Like WHERE YOU JUST AFK OR SOMETHING? darius can dive at 6 too and walk away from it with 200% hp
Rioter Comments
Tsuko (NA)
: Fuck people who abuse the chat system.
maybe if i tell someone they are shit at something theyll look at there play and realize they need to change. just maybe
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wanna know how balanced pre 30 normals are?
alleged diamond player expects people to play like diamond players at level 10. ok.
Rioter Comments
Show more

1 Inch and Proud

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion