Tekek (NA)
: "We're lowering Akali's ability to deal consistent and sustained damage, a strength that's a huge part of her power" You mean the only thing left good about her and her whole god dam gimmick? She has the longest time to kill of any assassin so lets just nerf that more. Makes sense.
> She has the longest time to kill of any assassin Katarina takes 10 years more than that. :)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=100Zeref001,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=KjweMnBM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-02T15:08:23.502+0000) > > I know all the basic stuff. So, I have that common sense Good to know. It's not safe to assume that people are tech-savvy, though :)
: > [{quoted}](name=100Zeref001,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=KjweMnBM,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-05-02T15:09:53.262+0000) > > The property bar shows the same thing everytime. (Around) 3.5 GB Did you get it fixed? Would you like me to upload my folder so you can download it piecemeal?
No I couldn't get it Fixed ;w;. Can You upload the folder? It would be a real help! :3
: > I have tried closing it and reopening it, but it again starts from 0% **For progress bars in general,** just because they're at 0%, doesn't mean they're starting from the same place. The first time might be 0% of 10gb; if you let it run for 4 gb, maybe the next time is 0% of the 6gb that are left. I'm not certain whether the League client works this way or whether it starts from the beginning each time. If you right click on the folder where you installed League and click 'properties', it'll show you how big the folder is; you can use this to check if more is being downloaded each time. If you have a friend with League installed, you could get them to upload their league directory. Then you can download it part by part, and copy it to your directory when you're done. Then run the client and do a full repair. > Suddenly it hikes to 13GB. I have earlier had this game, and it was around 7 GB. Right now, league has both the files for both the new client and the legacy client (just in case the new client breaks and they have to turn the legacy back on). In a patch or two they'll remove the legacy client files and it'll go down a bit. It'll still be bigger than you remember, though -- every skin they add takes up some more space, and skins aren't going away!
> 'm not certain whether the League client works this way or whether it starts from the beginning each time. If you right click on the folder where you installed League and click 'properties', it'll show you how big the folder is; you can use this to check if more is being downloaded each time. The property bar shows the same thing everytime. (Around) 3.5 GB
: > I have tried closing it and reopening it, but it again starts from 0% **For progress bars in general,** just because they're at 0%, doesn't mean they're starting from the same place. The first time might be 0% of 10gb; if you let it run for 4 gb, maybe the next time is 0% of the 6gb that are left. I'm not certain whether the League client works this way or whether it starts from the beginning each time. If you right click on the folder where you installed League and click 'properties', it'll show you how big the folder is; you can use this to check if more is being downloaded each time. If you have a friend with League installed, you could get them to upload their league directory. Then you can download it part by part, and copy it to your directory when you're done. Then run the client and do a full repair. > Suddenly it hikes to 13GB. I have earlier had this game, and it was around 7 GB. Right now, league has both the files for both the new client and the legacy client (just in case the new client breaks and they have to turn the legacy back on). In a patch or two they'll remove the legacy client files and it'll go down a bit. It'll still be bigger than you remember, though -- every skin they add takes up some more space, and skins aren't going away!
> For progress bars in general, just because they're at 0%, doesn't mean they're starting from the same place. The first time might be 0% of 10gb; if you let it run for 4 gb, maybe the next time is 0% of the 6gb that are left. Well everytime it shows 13 GB left, I kinda am studying CSc. and I know all the basic stuff. So, I have that common sense to look up if the 0% is of remaining or complete download size :/
Porocles (NA)
: Are you installing League somewhere other than your internal hard drive? If it's not saving to your primary directory, the client won't be able to permanently save your game files. Instead, it will re-download new files every time and only temporarily. Let me know if that was it!
I am a Windows 10 user. I downloaded the files where it was recommended. The location is C:\Riot Games\League of Legends so what is the problem in that?
: New Client doesn't resume downloading from the point where it was closed, while downloading thegame.
Also, as i was fed up. I downloaded the Garena LoL too. It is present in PC at the moment. I can play it, but I had a very good account in NA servers. So, does the Garena LoL making all the trouble?
  Rioter Comments

100Zeref001

Level 16 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion