: Also it is worth mentioning that the LPL still sucks, just look at how RNG lost to G2 (a wildcard team).
hello salty NA fanboy? are you still alive? hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
: NA Summer Finals coming to Toronto
when it will be in vancouver {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Breaking down Worlds 2015 Group B
there are lots of fnatic fangays lol, plz cry more, and face the truth that even the 3rd lpl team is better than fnatic.
: Who can finally defeat Fnatic, and how?
i see alot of eu fangays here, u r one of them:) so be proud of it
Nilan (EUW)
: Dude are you stupid ? This will be the places of worlds this year 1. SKT 2. FNC 3.EDG , talk to me again after it happend :) na never won worlds :) and is never undefeated :D TSM getting carried by EU Bjergsen :)
Dan Braum (EUNE)
: I don't understand the hype about LGD at all. The only thing I can think about them is that they are the LPL's Unicorns of Love, whom will finish the regular season with mediocre stats, then starts to roll in playoffs. But to tell you the truth they couldn't convince me since LPL spring's playoffs that they are even top10 teams, not even top3... Pls someone enlighten me why there is so much hype about them?
: Power Rankings - 7/28/2015
i really want to see fnc fanboys salt when they get destroyed by asian teams at worlds:) yeah im talking to u guys , eu fanboys
: So many people view rankings like a bible. Never underestimate hubris. So many players (most of them Asian) have fallen prey to that mortal enemy of humans. The meta changes too. That could screw with EDG or SKT or some of the other top teams. We just don't know. Also, watching the LPL and LCK, I have seen so many mistakes that any team could take advantage of. I honestly believe that this is the year that either a EU or NA team makes it to the Worlds Finals. This year, the Koreans and Chinese aren't the gods everyone sees them to be.
i want to see u cry when world is over:)
Shimshon (EUW)
: fnatic are 18-0 and their only 4th place INTERNATIONAl what more do they need to do to get first?????
: yes, fnatic will beat edg;)
eu fanboys logic yeah, fnc can win worlds in ur dream yeah
Cheryl Cole (EUNE)
: 30% chance of making semifinals is monte statement and it would be acceptable if SKT and EDG have 50% of making semis and anything below them has 30% and less.
: Considering they have no Chinese Players, why would they go into the LPL? I'm pretty sure Origen is capable of beating the likes of Royal Never Give Up, Unlimited Potential, World Elite, and King as they are now. They could possibly contend with the middle of the pack teams in the LPL, but it's a completely different region. They have no reason at all to want to play there.
remember fnc got destroyed by edg , that game must hurts for all of u eu fanboys heart
: Considering they have no Chinese Players, why would they go into the LPL? I'm pretty sure Origen is capable of beating the likes of Royal Never Give Up, Unlimited Potential, World Elite, and King as they are now. They could possibly contend with the middle of the pack teams in the LPL, but it's a completely different region. They have no reason at all to want to play there.
nice joke u got there tho, origen can beat a lpl team? not a chance dude
: Yep, Origen will most likely beat all of the teams you have provided.
origen cant even make into lpl
: Yep, Origen will most likely beat all of the teams you have provided.
nice joke eu fanboy nice joke there
: Best Top Laner World
: Domination and rotations: LCK team icons
riot? why there hasnt been a lpl icons sales????? y so racist??? i want the LPL icons
: ATM I think Fnatic could beat everyone in a BO5.
fanboy logic lololol
Primuss (EUW)
: FNATIC is better than koo tigers and QIAO GU ! come on rito , FNATIC is top 3 clearly . AND why is snake above fnatic ?????
maybe eu teams r just too trash. its not that fnatic is good
: TSM ranked 20, what a joke. These articles are always retarded biased towards Asian regions. TSM would curb stomp half the teams listed, and they've shown it in the chances they've gotten in the recent past like against CJ Entus who are ranked 6th.
let me think of a team that didnt make out of group stage in MSI... hmm cant remember that
: Fnatic is getting the shaft in the international rankings. At MSI, they went the distance vs SKT, back when they had Steelback. Rekkles is better than Steelback, Fnatic is 10-0, ad they still ranked below Snake? Pardon me if I call bull crap.
lol fnatic got lucky in MSI. if u put them in LPL they r a mid tier team or maybe bottom tier
Amberwind (EUW)
: I really do not like these supposed "Power Rankings" they are so inaccurate and they praise the koreans like gods, I do agree on that they are the strongetst region but seriously they are taking it way too far. for example Fnatic 6th? really? they went 3-2 vs SKT with Steelback they'd probably won it with Rekkles 3-2. Also 7 Chinese teams before TSM? What? I really liked to concept of Power Rankings at first but I think they're jsut starting to get ridiculous now. They Korean and Cinese regions are EXTREMELY over rated, they might be the strongest but not by that far imo.
common TSM fanboy logic, let me tell u a joke, TSM best team in the world.
: Yea because IEM Katowice didn't just happen a few weeks ago or anything. TSM clearly can't beat Chinese and Korean teams
clearly western people just cant beat asians at any time
: Yea because IEM Katowice didn't just happen a few weeks ago or anything. TSM clearly can't beat Chinese and Korean teams
i am still enjoying watching TSM getting crash by china and korea in the past.
oh let me see, did tsm have beaten any korean teams in a bo5? not at all bro, and beating a 11th place lpl team means a lot? cool bro. TSM FANS just cant learn. all the international events final have been korea vs china, and clearly it will still be same in the future. lol
: TSM is going to win their 5th Regional title and represent NA at MSI.
and get crash by korea and china? pretty cool bro.
: Didn't tsm go 1-1 with Shrc at worlds and got beat by ssw 3-1 just like shrc wouldn't that make you think that na and China are around the same area for best teams? Only reason why tsm didn't make finals is because of throwing against SK so they couldn't go against shrc again...
tsm fanboys go home plz, winning that fking unfair IEM doesnt mean anything, tesm will get crash at msi, u will see
: Power Rankings - 3/17/2015
let me tell u guys that EDG IS 10-3 AGAINST GET AND 9-1 AGAINST SKT IN SCRIMS.
: Out of all the non-Korean teams TSM really does have the best chances of getting out of groups. Team WE doesn't stand a chance sadly and Gambit is just a bit behind TSM given Besty has 0 international experience. Everyone else? Not so lucky. SK and C9 will be slaughtering each other and any fan who looks at things logically without patriotism running through their veins will say the 2 teams are very evenly matched. It can go either way.
i see the salt from u when TSM loses to WE lol. it might happens, dont forget CHINA is WAY too STRONG COMPARE TO NA. thats true
: I flatly don't understand the 11th overall for Najin e-mFire. The 5th seed from Korea 3 places ahead of the 1 seed from NA? Ok fine, yes, they are a Korean team, and their losses have been to teams that are indisputably the best in the world right now, but they were the 3rd seed from Korea going into worlds last season, and one could argue that both C9 and TSM made better showings at worlds, taking a game each off the top two seeds in the tournament during the knockout stage, while Najin was swept by OMG, the 3rd seed from China. Now they are in 5th in Korea with a record of 3-4, and yet they place 3 spots above TSM who is 7-1? With the mess that is NA at the moment, agreed that 7-1 doesn't mean a lot, but if you're going to use historical performance to rank regions, the results of this past season's Worlds would say the top NA teams are roughly equivalent to the 3rd seed from Korea, and yet you have the 5th place Korean team 11th and the top NA team 14th? I'll admit, I haven't watched their games past week 1, so maybe they've only been losing by the smallest of margins, and are actually a lot better than their record suggests, but I still can't believe that the disparity between Korea and NA is THAT gross.
no wonder u r silver in ranked. lol.
Fabke (EUW)
: This ranking is a big joke since 3 or 4 weeks. Can someone tell me how winning against LGD make OMG the 2nd best team in the world? LGD is not even top 4 in the LPL, WE and IG are stronger than LGD, and WE/IG lost in groupstage at IEM. Same for C9 they lost to Fnatic, and KTB destroyed Fnatic BUT C9 are above KTB and Fnatic? This a fucking joke. C9 overrated, they aren't better than Fnatic and not even close to KTB, same for OMG, the teams in LP¨L are weak, we saw C9 stomping WE easily, and WE is top 3, winning in a weak league doesn't make you top 2 in the world.
i see a retarded, dont u know that CHINA was behind 1 patch, they were not prepared for the patch at IEM.
Kemy (NA)
: Putting OMG ahead of SKT T1K is an overstatement. The LPL scene is not as big as OGN and I have watched OMG vs Edward Gaming and I am not as pleased. Also, SKT T1K is showing that they are still a world class team and still potentially the best in Korea. Especially Poohmandu coming back this is just too much
ur name shows that ur a foolish, and ignorant skt fans. go to korea and eat ur kimchi
Prantik (NA)
: I don't think china is that good ATM, we'll see at allstars though.
dont forgot OMGs record in S3 group stage, OMG DESERVE IT
: OMG in a joke league at LPL compared to OGN and still rising despite their losses. just wait until all stars and see the gap between OGN and the world
but lpl is still better than NA/EU lcs, cry more. OMG desevred it. wut a foolish korean fan. gtfo

12 30AM

Level 209 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion