Rioter Comments
: Yuumi Is Not Weak, This Is What Yuumi Newbies Are Doing Wrong
I know I'm a little late to the bandwagon, but I've been getting really good at Yuumi, she is practically my main now. I just have to say that, yes, she does scale well with mobile champs, but she can also scale really well with or against other champs. With {{champion:21}} While MF does move pretty quickly, the synergy here actually comes more from the two ults being chained together. If you can communicate well with your ADC and manage to catch the opposing lane in your ult, MF can do massive damage with hers, since they are stuck. It's pretty easy to type a quick "ult" in chat, as you don't really need to worry about stopping to do so, but even so, I would recommend being in a voice chat were possible. This is probably one of my favorite synergies. With {{champion:119}} Draven is a great synergy because of your W passive. Normally, Draven likes to build massive damage, and you can help him with that by building massive damage. He gives you a lot of AP, and you give him a lot of AD. Your heal is very useful for keeping him in lane, especially if you can take guardian and he takes Fleet Footwork. Guardian will allow him to get in and win a good trade, while Fleet Footwork will allow him to heal more and retreat fairly quickly. The amount of shields and healing you will be doing is gross, but very useful. With {{champion:29}} Although a lot harder than a lot of the champions listed before, Twitch can be a very useful Synergy, but you HAVE to communicate well. I would say this mostly falls under a mobility Synergy, but you can do a lot more with it because of his invisibility. While you are attached to an invisible Twitch, you are invisible as well. This can make for a lot of good, unexpected, 3-4 man ganks. On top of that, if you are able to land your q, Twitch can follow up with a good W, making for a massive slow. His ult is also a really good combo with yours, as you snare the entire team, he can follow up with really good damage with his ult penetrating each one of them. As I mentioned, you HAVE to communicate well with your ADC for this synergy, because if you are not on the same page, throwing out a Q instantly gives away your position and puts you both in a bad spot. You can also end up wasting a lot of ults if he doesn't follow up with his. Against {{champion:555}} A lot of people see pull champions as a good counter to Yuumi, but the only one I've really had trouble with is Blitzcrank. It's really fun to mess with an enemy Pyke by intentionally going in a bad spot and watching him waste his Q as you jump back to your ADC. To put a cherry on top of this cheese, your W does not cost any mana, while his Q is one of his more expensive spells, and has a very long cool down. You are usually safe from actually getting pulled, since his q has a very long charge up time, and initially doesn't even pull you, just does a bit of damage. He becomes an easy target to poke, since he is always trying to get around minions to pull your adc into a bad situation. If you play it correctly, you can prevent him from healing as well by warding everything. Assuming that he does not target you, abuse his negligence and just constantly auto attack him. He will get lower than you might think, plus it gives you a nice shield. Just a few ideas that fall outside the normal scope of Synergy/Counter picks that I see. They can be overlooked, but Yuumi has a lot of synergy with more champions than most give her credit for. A lot of it comes back to communication. If you are expecting to play a laid back lane, don't pick Yuumi. Being attached to your ADC just makes them the target, since they have nothing else to shoot at. You have to be on your toes, constantly watching the map, looking for the right opportunities to pounce off of your ADC and snag a quick shield and above all, knowing who to be attached to (or if you should be attached at all) in each situation. It can be really frustrating as an ADC if your Yuumi isn't doing much, because your lane will just start to walk all over you. Last tip, watch your team mates, not the enemy team or yourself. Since Yuumi is all about assisting from a standpoint where she can't be targeted, your team's health bars are far more important than your own, or the enemies. Glance over occasionally to see if it's a good time to ult, but mostly look for opportunities to jump to a team mate and shield/heal them.
: > [{quoted}](name=123girr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3z9E7XbI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T03:18:00.736+0000) > > erm, my job revolves around reading graphs... I know what I'm talking about. > > Graph shown represents Gold ADVANTAGE over time. Red team is loosing team (or my team) Blue team is winning team (or Mr. Yi's team) > > Phase 1 - During the first couple of minutes there was not a very distinct gold advantage, leaving the board neutral, with a minor advantage to blue. > > Phase 2 - Large gold advantage to team RED, leaving them almost 1k ahead for the next 6 minutes > > Phase 3 - Team BLUE makes a sudden comeback, gaining a 2k gold lead for a hot minute > > Phase 4 - Team RED goes back to advantage, dominating most of the game, building from a small 100-200 gold, spiking up to a 4.5k gold lead, but around 1.5 k to 2k on average > > Phase 5 - Team BLUE makes an UNREALISTIC amount of gold within the space of 2 FRIGGIN MINUTES > > Their team had almost no advantage to our team as a whole, but this guy came out of nowhere and was going 1v5 as easily as it was for an incontinent person to dump. > > Point being, I thought this was a game for TEAMS to fight TEAMS, not TEAMS to fight THAT ONE GUY. If your TEAM falls behind, one person with a gold lead should not be able to overpower an entire TEAM that has the OVERALL gold advantage. > > So, you can go to MY reading of the graphs and tell me again what this means. > > https://imgur.com/gallery/Ysb5ext you're terrible at your job then. a "team" gold advantage does not mean you're ahead. it means your team cumulatively has more gold than the enemy team. Carries do exist. My graphs showed you that you were never ahead of yi - nor was anyone on your team. We refer to this in statistics as "an outlier" we also refer to the fact that you've ignored the outlier as "misleading data". I'm sorry, but YOU failed to prevent yi from having a gold advantage on EVERYONE ON YOUR ENTIRE TEAM and then died to him 1v1 because he's a hyper carry. Yi doesn't have to get fed - he feeds himself through minions, camps, and bounties. The lack of jungle presence on your team (wards, counter jungling, camp and objective securing, etc.) is why your team lost and why yi got fed. your team sucked at teamwork, you were a terrible jungler, and you lost to yi. end of discussion. you can have your opinion about it being unfair that you lost in a team game against a hyper carry doing his job. That's fine, but dont give me that non-sense about your teaming having a gold advantage over yi. That's complete and utter rubbish.
> your team sucked at teamwork Yeah, that's clearly why we had an overall gold advantage.
: > [{quoted}](name=123girr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3z9E7XbI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T04:07:53.425+0000) > > Oh, sorry. It looks like we were ahead for most of the match.... wrong. you weren't ahead during the match at all with the exception of a single spike in gold around 10 minutes. your team lost. the team with yi on it won. either you dont know how to read graphs or you're in denial.
> either you dont know how to read graphs or you're in denial. erm, my job revolves around reading graphs... I know what I'm talking about. Graph shown represents Gold ADVANTAGE over time. Red team is loosing team (or my team) Blue team is winning team (or Mr. Yi's team) Phase 1 - During the first couple of minutes there was not a very distinct gold advantage, leaving the board neutral, with a minor advantage to blue. Phase 2 - Large gold advantage to team RED, leaving them almost 1k ahead for the next 6 minutes Phase 3 - Team BLUE makes a sudden comeback, gaining a 2k gold lead for a hot minute Phase 4 - Team RED goes back to advantage, dominating most of the game, building from a small 100-200 gold, spiking up to a 4.5k gold lead, but around 1.5 k to 2k on average Phase 5 - Team BLUE makes an UNREALISTIC amount of gold within the space of 2 FRIGGIN MINUTES Their team had almost no advantage to our team as a whole, but this guy came out of nowhere and was going 1v5 as easily as it was for an incontinent person to dump. Point being, I thought this was a game for TEAMS to fight TEAMS, not TEAMS to fight THAT ONE GUY. If your TEAM falls behind, one person with a gold lead should not be able to overpower an entire TEAM that has the OVERALL gold advantage. So, you can go to MY reading of the graphs and tell me again what this means. https://imgur.com/gallery/Ysb5ext
: are you asking "what do i build against %hp and true damage" or "how do i beat yi" ? those are different answers. your assumption that you "stayed even" is possibly faulty logic. to know for sure you should check gold per player during the match. here's a gold timeline of your match. https://imgur.com/a/cp6igr1
> your assumption that you "stayed even" is possibly faulty logic. to know for sure you should check gold per player during the match. here's a gold timeline of your match. Oh, sorry. It looks like we were ahead for most of the match....
: Master Yi is not something you can build around, it's something you have to play around. Going for cheap 4000 HP 300 Armor builds doesn't automatically mean you get to mindlessly take fights wherever you want. The trick to beating Yi is to group, have vision, and focus your crowd control abilities onto him. The most important part is to not get picked off by him when you're alone.
> Going for cheap 4000 HP 300 Armor builds doesn't automatically mean you get to mindlessly take fights wherever you want. Well obviously, that applies to any champion. You can't just rely on a build to win, but when he can kill everyone in 1-3 hits how do you even outplay that? You can't run, he is faster. You can't turtle, his doesn't get hit during his q. You can't poke, that puts you out of position and lets him get to you, plus his w prevents him from getting too low before the fight... You can hardly even stand in fountain with this guy.
123girr (NA)
: What to Build Against True Damage and % Health?
So basically what I'm getting from this is build your team around Yi and pray to God that you out damage him... Seems balanced...
Rioter Comments
: I am the only ones that dont like this? Why teemo gotta be punished because low elo players?. I think that teemo is fine and the only thing that need some changes is his W and probably his traps where only the person using oracle is able to destroy em so you dont have 5 people hitting your mushrooms with only 1 oracle. Even tho i dont agree with almost anything there i am going to say why: 1) E changes, invisibility on his current passive was one of the things the make a difference between a good teemo and a bad one, abusing this was great to watch on good teemos. Now it is like copy from twitch BUT you get slowed down which is lame... if you guys make it so you turn INVISIBLE in the bush and CAMOUFLAGE out of the bush that would be great but otherwise is garbage. 2)Teemo´s R taking a huge nerf is awfull you are not only nerfing R base damage but also nerfing his scaling... ill prefer the current one, thanks. It was already unfair that 1 oracle could counter you the whole game.. as i said before, make it so only the person with oracle can destroy your mushrooms and not all the allies. 3)Riot is literally cutting power off his whole kit just for a camouflage and stupid health on mushrooms that does not help at all when you have 5 players hitting em... their goal is "make teemo great in high elo" which is not going to happen just because you add more health to it.. i repeat it once again and i wont get tired of it, the player with the oracle should be the only one being able to discover and remove the mushroom..
I kind of agree about the invis to camo, that does seem like a drawback, but at the same time, I don't think it's really a punishment. To me it looks like they are just giving him a higher skill cap. I can see how this would suck for a person who doesn't understand all the mechanics of league and just spams Teemo because he is really [too] easy to play, but at the same time for someone who knows what they are doing it just makes him that more deadly. This poison synergy is going to be huge if you can use it well.
: **Dont nerf the mushrooms** I don’t even play Teemo but I think a large part of playing him IS destroying squishier across the map. The whole mushroom fantasy is what makes him so attractive and seeing people get destroyed by them is so satisfying Take power elsewhere but not the mushrooms
I feel like in a way this is still going to be a buff. Maybe you won't be able to use them as effectively at a range, but if someone hits a mushroom next to you and you capitalize on the poison synergy, you are really going to watch someone melt. Basically don't think of it as a nerf, think of it as a change in purpose.
: Does it really matter? I dont know about you but I have like 50 keys and no chests so..
> [{quoted}](name=honorablenoob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foG7r7Kw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T00:23:15.525+0000) > > Does it really matter? I dont know about you but I have like 50 keys and no chests so.. I was just curious. But it looks like it's opposite for me and you. I have a ton of chests with no keys.
Rioter Comments
: We had bans?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwLfo97b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T03:51:00.278+0000) > > We had bans? I thought we did at one point, maybe I was mistaken....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBtNL3cZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:00:01.263+0000) > > Aside from {{champion:23}} , the frog, {{champion:223}} has the most toxic and unfun and bullshit design out of every single champion riot has ever created. > > Oh, you want to jump on the enemy carry. Here, a character that can NEGATE EVERY LITTLE DAMAGE THAT CARRY WOULD RECEIVE, and then STUN YOU, AND THEN THE CARRY GETS TO PUT FREE DAMAGE ON YOU. > > He should be gutted to unviability, just like poppy was, until a rework. Again, the design is bullshit. > Likewise for Trynda, here, press this button and you CANNOT DIE FOR 5 SECONDS!!!!! kind of bullshit > > Yasuo wind walls? you can just walk around and keep throwing damage. People still complain about that shit. > Zoe hits you with an E? you can still cleanse. > Zoe hits you with a loooooong range Q, a little bit of MR would make it so you don't get one shot. > Syndra ults you? you can go untargetable or zhonias. > > Trynda presses R? you can't do shit. > Tham presses W? you can't do shit. Cant believe people are still complaining about a champ that is useless if applied 5% slow on. This is not season 3 anymore, just run away from Kench and Tryndamere lol
You can't run from Tryndamere, he has a slow and a gap closer. He just chases you to the end of the earth. I can hardly run from a Tryndamere with a Nasus W on him. On the other side, you run from Tahm, he just slaps you a few times then eats or stuns you, pulling you back even further than where you started.

123girr

Level 122 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion