: are you asking "what do i build against %hp and true damage" or "how do i beat yi" ? those are different answers. your assumption that you "stayed even" is possibly faulty logic. to know for sure you should check gold per player during the match. here's a gold timeline of your match. https://imgur.com/a/cp6igr1
> your assumption that you "stayed even" is possibly faulty logic. to know for sure you should check gold per player during the match. here's a gold timeline of your match. Oh, sorry. It looks like we were ahead for most of the match....
: Master Yi is not something you can build around, it's something you have to play around. Going for cheap 4000 HP 300 Armor builds doesn't automatically mean you get to mindlessly take fights wherever you want. The trick to beating Yi is to group, have vision, and focus your crowd control abilities onto him. The most important part is to not get picked off by him when you're alone.
> Going for cheap 4000 HP 300 Armor builds doesn't automatically mean you get to mindlessly take fights wherever you want. Well obviously, that applies to any champion. You can't just rely on a build to win, but when he can kill everyone in 1-3 hits how do you even outplay that? You can't run, he is faster. You can't turtle, his doesn't get hit during his q. You can't poke, that puts you out of position and lets him get to you, plus his w prevents him from getting too low before the fight... You can hardly even stand in fountain with this guy.
123girr (NA)
: What to Build Against True Damage and % Health?
So basically what I'm getting from this is build your team around Yi and pray to God that you out damage him... Seems balanced...
Rioter Comments
: I am the only ones that dont like this? Why teemo gotta be punished because low elo players?. I think that teemo is fine and the only thing that need some changes is his W and probably his traps where only the person using oracle is able to destroy em so you dont have 5 people hitting your mushrooms with only 1 oracle. Even tho i dont agree with almost anything there i am going to say why: 1) E changes, invisibility on his current passive was one of the things the make a difference between a good teemo and a bad one, abusing this was great to watch on good teemos. Now it is like copy from twitch BUT you get slowed down which is lame... if you guys make it so you turn INVISIBLE in the bush and CAMOUFLAGE out of the bush that would be great but otherwise is garbage. 2)Teemo´s R taking a huge nerf is awfull you are not only nerfing R base damage but also nerfing his scaling... ill prefer the current one, thanks. It was already unfair that 1 oracle could counter you the whole game.. as i said before, make it so only the person with oracle can destroy your mushrooms and not all the allies. 3)Riot is literally cutting power off his whole kit just for a camouflage and stupid health on mushrooms that does not help at all when you have 5 players hitting em... their goal is "make teemo great in high elo" which is not going to happen just because you add more health to it.. i repeat it once again and i wont get tired of it, the player with the oracle should be the only one being able to discover and remove the mushroom..
I kind of agree about the invis to camo, that does seem like a drawback, but at the same time, I don't think it's really a punishment. To me it looks like they are just giving him a higher skill cap. I can see how this would suck for a person who doesn't understand all the mechanics of league and just spams Teemo because he is really [too] easy to play, but at the same time for someone who knows what they are doing it just makes him that more deadly. This poison synergy is going to be huge if you can use it well.
: **Dont nerf the mushrooms** I don’t even play Teemo but I think a large part of playing him IS destroying squishier across the map. The whole mushroom fantasy is what makes him so attractive and seeing people get destroyed by them is so satisfying Take power elsewhere but not the mushrooms
I feel like in a way this is still going to be a buff. Maybe you won't be able to use them as effectively at a range, but if someone hits a mushroom next to you and you capitalize on the poison synergy, you are really going to watch someone melt. Basically don't think of it as a nerf, think of it as a change in purpose.
: Does it really matter? I dont know about you but I have like 50 keys and no chests so..
> [{quoted}](name=honorablenoob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=foG7r7Kw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T00:23:15.525+0000) > > Does it really matter? I dont know about you but I have like 50 keys and no chests so.. I was just curious. But it looks like it's opposite for me and you. I have a ton of chests with no keys.
Rioter Comments
: We had bans?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwLfo97b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T03:51:00.278+0000) > > We had bans? I thought we did at one point, maybe I was mistaken....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBtNL3cZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:00:01.263+0000) > > Aside from {{champion:23}} , the frog, {{champion:223}} has the most toxic and unfun and bullshit design out of every single champion riot has ever created. > > Oh, you want to jump on the enemy carry. Here, a character that can NEGATE EVERY LITTLE DAMAGE THAT CARRY WOULD RECEIVE, and then STUN YOU, AND THEN THE CARRY GETS TO PUT FREE DAMAGE ON YOU. > > He should be gutted to unviability, just like poppy was, until a rework. Again, the design is bullshit. > Likewise for Trynda, here, press this button and you CANNOT DIE FOR 5 SECONDS!!!!! kind of bullshit > > Yasuo wind walls? you can just walk around and keep throwing damage. People still complain about that shit. > Zoe hits you with an E? you can still cleanse. > Zoe hits you with a loooooong range Q, a little bit of MR would make it so you don't get one shot. > Syndra ults you? you can go untargetable or zhonias. > > Trynda presses R? you can't do shit. > Tham presses W? you can't do shit. Cant believe people are still complaining about a champ that is useless if applied 5% slow on. This is not season 3 anymore, just run away from Kench and Tryndamere lol
You can't run from Tryndamere, he has a slow and a gap closer. He just chases you to the end of the earth. I can hardly run from a Tryndamere with a Nasus W on him. On the other side, you run from Tahm, he just slaps you a few times then eats or stuns you, pulling you back even further than where you started.

123girr

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion