: Mage & Mage classes underpowered forever?
Look at all the tanks and AD champ mains downvoting so they don't get nerfed. #precious
Rioter Comments
: Noob Question About A Zyra Build
Don't bother, she is unplayable now, they nerfed her so hard
: Zyra plant nerf has killed her mid-lane
She can't even support now either. Riot hates Zyra.
vitax10 (EUNE)
: Countinuous zyra nerfs
She is unplayable now.
: The state of Zyra right now - unplayable
No everyone cried on the forums, so riot drilled her into the ground and now shes unplayable.
: The state of Zyra right now - unplayable
By the time you try to attack the enemy after unleashing ur plants, the plants die. The plants die in like 3 seconds and target minions instead of enemy players.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Does URF come out today and do I have to be a certain level to play it?
: Does URF come out today and do I have to be a certain level to play it?
No official answer? Is it out yet or not? Because I cant see it on my client and I cant tell if its because Im only level 6 or if its just not realeased yet
Rioter Comments
: New female mage champ....please?
I want a mage champ - think something similiar to A d2/d3 Sorc or Wizard. Pure mage ranged spellpower. Traditional robe/staff.
AR URF (NA)
: What's more annoying a flamer or a feeder?
feeder. the mute button exists. use it. You can't mute your teammate into stopping feeding.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mordius (NA)
: Riot Fucks Over It's Core Veteran Fanbase Yet Again
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rYoOech6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-01T09:17:33.278+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/svZSrWd.png > > Riot thinks your runes are worth less if they were purchased during a previous season When will this sale be happening?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I wouldn't say she's easy because if you're not hitting e's and q's frequently you wont be much use at all.
> [{quoted}](name=FluffySoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeyhubE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-24T23:55:37.625+0000) > > I wouldn't say she's easy because if you're not hitting e's and q's frequently you wont be much use at all. Exactly. Like they already made it so you HAVE to auto attack an enemy champ to get ur plants to attack them instead of their minions.... Jesus
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why are Zyra's cast times still so long?
Yep and now her plants barely even target enemy players. What a let down.
Rioter Comments
: No adc's no one wants to?
its mostly in low elo games. Literally people will fight over support before they have to adc
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

1337 h4x0r babe

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion