: when is Riot going to realize Garen is the weakest champion in high elo
Diamond 1 Garen Main: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=getgayrond
: even {{champion:69}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=BoilTheOil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2o1pJJjm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-27T20:41:52.212+0000) > > even {{champion:69}} ? Wait so Riot made an item that is only worth buying if you're against a Cass? That's what your argument sounds like.
Porocles (NA)
: Ranked queues on NA are back up now. Just be aware that there will be another maintenance coming up where League will be unavailable for roughly five hours. Bookmark our [service status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#na) page to stay updated on that!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=eiy8N11j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-09T20:19:58.597+0000) > > Ranked queues on NA are back up now. Just be aware that there will be another maintenance coming up where League will be unavailable for roughly five hours. Bookmark our [service status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#na) page to stay updated on that! thank you
  Rioter Comments
: After living through five of these, I think I can safely say that class updates don't work
> [{quoted}](name=I Feed Krugs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1mE9EPwY,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-08T18:31:13.573+0000) For example, why did {{champion:154}} and {{champion:161}} get reworked? No one asked for this, before the MYMU everyone looked at {{champion:161}} and thought "balanced." Do you know how rare that is? For a group of League of Legends players to look at a champion and AGREE that the champion is fine and doesn't need and major changes? So why the friggity frack did you go and add major changes to him then? Could not agree more
Joseraph (NA)
: {{champion:92}} TANKY AS FUCK TONS OF DAMAGE IGNORES CC'S AND HAS A 1.0 SHEILD SCALING {{champion:157}} NO COOLDOWNS ON ANY ABILTY WHATSOEVER CAN DASH WHEREVER HE WANTS ON DEMAND WHICH MAKES IT 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO LAND SKILLSHOTS OR CLICK ON AND IF YOU GET CLOSE HE THROWS OUT HIS STUPID WALL {{champion:103}} I DON'T KNOW WHATS BROKEN ABOUT HER BUT SHE HAS A 54% WINRATE SO SHE MUST BE BROKEN {{champion:105}} TANKY AS FULL TANK MAO WITH HIS ULT ON WITH THE DAMAGE OF A THOUSAND OBLITERATOR LASERS. HE'S ALWAYS UNTARGETABLE {{champion:107}} ONE SHOTS ME FROM STEALTH {{champion:67}} SO MUCH MOBILITY AND DAMAGE AND ALWAYS SAYS "MUH WEAK LANING PHASE" TO DEFEND HER LOW SKILLCAP {{champion:104}} REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE {{champion:111}} HAUNTZER TANKS 31 TURRET SHOTS {{champion:121}} ONE SHOTS ME FROM STEALTH {{champion:427}} IF I TAKE 1 STEP AWAY FROM MY JUNGLE MONSTERS HE CAN ONE SHOT BARON OR SOMETHING WITH ONLY A PASSIVE AND SMITE {{champion:23}} HE HAD 1% CRIT CHANCE AND CRIT ME 73 TIMES IN A ROW AT LEVEL ONE
> [{quoted}](name=Joseraph,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-04-10T23:51:06.846+0000) > > {{champion:92}} TANKY AS FUCK TONS OF DAMAGE IGNORES CC'S AND HAS A 1.0 SHEILD SCALING > > {{champion:157}} NO COOLDOWNS ON ANY ABILTY WHATSOEVER CAN DASH WHEREVER HE WANTS ON DEMAND WHICH MAKES IT 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO LAND SKILLSHOTS OR CLICK ON AND IF YOU GET CLOSE HE THROWS OUT HIS STUPID WALL > > {{champion:103}} I DON'T KNOW WHATS BROKEN ABOUT HER BUT SHE HAS A 54% WINRATE SO SHE MUST BE BROKEN > > {{champion:105}} TANKY AS FULL TANK MAO WITH HIS ULT ON WITH THE DAMAGE OF A THOUSAND OBLITERATOR LASERS. HE'S ALWAYS UNTARGETABLE > > {{champion:107}} ONE SHOTS ME FROM STEALTH > > > > {{champion:67}} SO MUCH MOBILITY AND DAMAGE AND ALWAYS SAYS "MUH WEAK LANING PHASE" TO DEFEND HER LOW SKILLCAP > > {{champion:104}} REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE > > {{champion:111}} HAUNTZER TANKS 31 TURRET SHOTS > > {{champion:121}} ONE SHOTS ME FROM STEALTH > > {{champion:427}} IF I TAKE 1 STEP AWAY FROM MY JUNGLE MONSTERS HE CAN ONE SHOT BARON OR SOMETHING WITH ONLY A PASSIVE AND SMITE > > {{champion:23}} HE HAD 1% CRIT CHANCE AND CRIT ME 73 TIMES IN A ROW AT LEVEL ONE I'M LOW ELO SO I AGREED WITH ALL OF THESE.
: {{champion:105}} CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT HIM, TOO TANKY WTF RITO BRUISER BUILD GAVE ME ~~YASUO~~ CANCER!!!
> [{quoted}](name=junglerboy16,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-04-10T23:37:27.272+0000) > > {{champion:105}} CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT HIM, TOO TANKY WTF RITO BRUISER BUILD GAVE ME ~~YASUO~~ CANCER!!! AD BRUISER FIZZ SHOULD NOT EXIST!
ItsOrval (NA)
: JAYCE, I CANT DODGE HIS Q TO SAVE MY LIFE
> [{quoted}](name=ItsOrval,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-04-10T23:33:04.620+0000) > > JAYCE, I CANT DODGE HIS Q TO SAVE MY LIFE http://imgur.com/a/LLoEP
zero356 (NA)
: YOU PRESS THE S**KILL** BUTTON AND SCREW CAPS LOCK THIS IS ALL SHIFT BABY
> [{quoted}](name=zero356,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-10T23:37:45.682+0000) > > YOU PRESS THE S**KILL** BUTTON > > AND SCREW CAPS LOCK > THIS IS ALL SHIFT BABY YOU ARE SUCH A REBEL
: WHAT IF I TOLD YOU NO ONE WAS BROKEN
> [{quoted}](name=Jargon Wan,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-10T22:13:45.905+0000) > > WHAT IF I TOLD YOU NO ONE WAS BROKEN THEN YOU CAME TO THE WRONG MEMES AND GAMES POST!
: ILLAOI IS FLAT OUT DISGUSTING RIGHT NOW. MY ENTIRE TEAM HARD ENGAGED HER WHEN SHE WAS FED AND WE DIDN'T CC HER, AND SHE KILLED US! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RIOT. FIX YOUR TRASH GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-10T22:25:01.528+0000) > > ILLAOI IS FLAT OUT DISGUSTING RIGHT NOW. MY ENTIRE TEAM HARD ENGAGED HER WHEN SHE WAS FED AND WE DIDN'T CC HER, AND SHE KILLED US! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RIOT. FIX YOUR TRASH GAME. HONESTLY RIOT SHOULD PAY THEIR BALANCE TEAM IN ACTUAL CURRENCY INSTEAD OF RP GIFT CARDS!!!
FormationX (EUNE)
: WELL I BELIEVE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN NOW
> [{quoted}](name=FormationX,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-10T21:57:15.485+0000) > > WELL I BELIEVE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN NOW JOIN THE CLUB BUDDY
Rommel (NA)
: ANNIE, THAT "INSTA BEAR ON TOP OF YOU" THING IS RIDICULOUS
> [{quoted}](name=Rommel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-10T22:22:32.840+0000) > > ANNIE, THAT "INSTA BEAR ON TOP OF YOU" THING IS RIDICULOUS I DON'T FEEL OUTPLAYED WHEN SHE FLASH ULTS ME WITH A POINT AND CLICK STUN!
: XIN' ZHAO = WIN NOW
> [{quoted}](name=The Gaytrox,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-10T22:02:47.542+0000) > > XIN' ZHAO = WIN NOW IN EVERY ELO UNDER PLAT YES
: IS IT OKAY TO USE CHAMPION ICONS?!?!
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbantTNT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eX6oHLGk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-10T22:10:56.213+0000) > > IS IT OKAY TO USE CHAMPION ICONS?!?! IT IS MORE THAN OK!
Rioter Comments
: i was thinking they could make it so the leader of the party could be the one to control all the big commands like turning off minions, the 30 sec fast forward and so on. then everyone else can get the simple commands like teleport, refresh cds, refill mana and hp, and so on.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCharmingCharm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FN5pBlfk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-08T18:18:47.018+0000) > > i was thinking they could make it so the leader of the party could be the one to control all the big commands like turning off minions, the 30 sec fast forward and so on. then everyone else can get the simple commands like teleport, refresh cds, refill mana and hp, and so on. This is an amazing idea, I really hope Riot sees your suggestion as well.
xelaker (NA)
: so people can spam the 30 sec fast forward on you?
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FN5pBlfk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-08T18:06:21.055+0000) > > so people can spam the 30 sec fast forward on you? Obviously there will be a need for some adjustments to the practice tool if this is implemented.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Eh, I kinda wanted something retarded, idk why.
I like the 1337 part
: Wasn't criticizing, I just happened to notice it. Just wanna say no salt.
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VoyJVvpx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-03T23:20:31.481+0000) > > Wasn't criticizing, I just happened to notice it. Just wanna say no salt. haha no salt either side :P. Nice name btw
: Preeeetty sure you took that from the reddit thread of "League glossary".
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VoyJVvpx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-03T22:02:54.057+0000) > > Preeeetty sure you took that from the reddit thread of "League glossary". Of course I did lol! That's why I posted it here because it made me laugh and wanted to share it with you guys. If it was every single slang used I would link the whole thing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is this real?
Even if this was a joke they should definitely make it into an actual gamemode
: Season 7 is the season of stupid supports
What elo are you in exactly?
: why do i get the feeling all the people complaining about lulu right now are assassin and burst mains who cant stand the thought of someone countering their precious meta
> [{quoted}](name=DoctorFunguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sjLIWbgz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-20T18:43:09.639+0000) > > why do i get the feeling all the people complaining about lulu right now are assassin and burst mains who cant stand the thought of someone countering their precious meta No one is complaining about her, so trying to make "assassins" look bad.
Rioter Comments
: WARNING THIS WILL GET LENGTHY: If you don't like reading words then move on over to twitter, thanks. I agree, ranked is scary. Here's the solution, have fun. Treat it more like a game you are just trying to enjoy. People might get pissed at you for not "treating it seriously," ignore them and enjoy yourself. INTING or harassment is not a valid answer to enjoying yourself. the way ranked is right now, it's setup to need a large amount of games for you to get to your level so don't worry about what people will think of your rank. Besides, wasn't the original goal of ranked to show you where your skill is relative to other people, while placing you in a spot where you can actually play a decent game at your level? I'm guessing that the fear is more of "will I not match up with my expectations of where I should be? Am I just bad?" or is it more of a I like playing but don't like people angry at me if I mess up? Either way playing more will be the only solution to no longer being afraid. Now to make it easier for you to climb once you get past that feeling of fear, 1) Turn off all chat and mute your teammates. You don't need all chat anyways and (with the exception of summoner timers) you don't need your team's chat anyways at this point, it's just going to be to distracting and useless, maybe even tilting for you. The time you spend typing or looking at chat is time not spent watching the mini map for ganks or focusing on enemies and cs. 2) Learn how to ping and rotate effectively, you will probably notice an increase in experience and gold if you do this properly and EXP is as, if not more important than gold in this game. 3) Don't get ganked or caught out, every game you play that you don't get caught out is a game where you take objectives and push for wins (besides enemies TILT HARD in lower elos when you just keep getting away from ganks). Towers are always more important than a random kill in the jungle, unless it leads to you dying or your team getting aced. 4) Always ping your teammates if you see an enemy go over a ward as they might not have seen him besides, they aren't diamond players like you should be. ;) 5) Be mindful at pathing (part of rotating), you can get to fights at the right times, or you can dodge a well placed bush gank if you path properly. 6) Play champions you actually enjoy playing, because you'll have fun and start playing better. Besides, you don't really need to worry about not playing meta champions until high gold and up if you play the match ups/rotations properly and you will because, guess what? You are enjoying playing this champion and have all of a sudden forgot that you were afraid of this game because when you enjoy doing someone you are no longer focused on that fear. 7) In team fights care of wipes and always watch for turn points. Normally lower elos believe they won and they keep chasing and if you can recognize when to turn and if you can than ping it out and go in. 8) Know how your teammates play and adjust accordingly, are they overly aggressive? Well you will need to follow it up or you need to be in a different spot on the map from them and do something to make them dying worthwhile. If you can't do something worthwhile you need it follow it up as they might know something you don't. If neither options are good. (example: riven decided to flash engage 1v5) don't be indecisive and stand nearby watching deciding what to do, pick an option and stick to it until a better one comes along, like, for example: farm as much as you can and pray the game isn't over already. Are they not aggressive enough? Be more careful about committing to fights, as they might just run and leave you to die. you need to factor them in also when you are watching for turning points. 9) For the love of all that is TEEMO, enjoy yourself and I'll see you on the rift. Oh and I typed this on the spot and didn't proof read it so feel free to point out mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=1nconceivable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zish0Q6z,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2017-03-20T14:08:39.371+0000) > > WARNING THIS WILL GET LENGTHY: If you don't like reading words then move on over to twitter, thanks. > > I agree, ranked is scary. Here's the solution, have fun. Treat it more like a game you are just trying to enjoy. People might get pissed at you for not "treating it seriously," ignore them and enjoy yourself. INTING or harassment is not a valid answer to enjoying yourself. the way ranked is right now, it's setup to need a large amount of games for you to get to your level so don't worry about what people will think of your rank. Besides, wasn't the original goal of ranked to show you where your skill is relative to other people, while placing you in a spot where you can actually play a decent game at your level? I'm guessing that the fear is more of "will I not match up with my expectations of where I should be? Am I just bad?" or is it more of a I like playing but don't like people angry at me if I mess up? Either way playing more will be the only solution to no longer being afraid. > > Now to make it easier for you to climb once you get past that feeling of fear, > 1) Turn off all chat and mute your teammates. You don't need all chat anyways and (with the exception of summoner timers) you don't need your team's chat anyways at this point, it's just going to be to distracting and useless, maybe even tilting for you. The time you spend typing or looking at chat is time not spent watching the mini map for ganks or focusing on enemies and cs. > > 2) Learn how to ping and rotate effectively, you will probably notice an increase in experience and gold if you do this properly and EXP is as, if not more important than gold in this game. > > 3) Don't get ganked or caught out, every game you play that you don't get caught out is a game where you take objectives and push for wins (besides enemies TILT HARD in lower elos when you just keep getting away from ganks). Towers are always more important than a random kill in the jungle, unless it leads to you dying or your team getting aced. > > 4) Always ping your teammates if you see an enemy go over a ward as they might not have seen him besides, they aren't diamond players like you should be. ;) > > 5) Be mindful at pathing (part of rotating), you can get to fights at the right times, or you can dodge a well placed bush gank if you path properly. > > 6) Play champions you actually enjoy playing, because you'll have fun and start playing better. Besides, you don't really need to worry about not playing meta champions until high gold and up if you play the match ups/rotations properly and you will because, guess what? You are enjoying playing this champion and have all of a sudden forgot that you were afraid of this game because when you enjoy doing someone you are no longer focused on that fear. > > 7) In team fights care of wipes and always watch for turn points. Normally lower elos believe they won and they keep chasing and if you can recognize when to turn and if you can than ping it out and go in. > > 8) Know how your teammates play and adjust accordingly, are they overly aggressive? Well you will need to follow it up or you need to be in a different spot on the map from them and do something to make them dying worthwhile. If you can't do something worthwhile you need it follow it up as they might know something you don't. If neither options are good. (example: riven decided to flash engage 1v5) don't be indecisive and stand nearby watching deciding what to do, pick an option and stick to it until a better one comes along, like, for example: farm as much as you can and pray the game isn't over already. Are they not aggressive enough? Be more careful about committing to fights, as they might just run and leave you to die. you need to factor them in also when you are watching for turning points. > > 9) For the love of all that is TEEMO, enjoy yourself and I'll see you on the rift. > > Oh and I typed this on the spot and didn't proof read it so feel free to point out mistakes. Sorry buddy but this was during the time of dynamic queue. It's much better now.
Elphege (EUW)
: Everyone's complaining about Graves, but Shaco and Ivern are fine?
Graves can be picked into much more team comps than Shaco can. That's why more people are complaining about Graves since they see him in more games.
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity is literally tilting me off this planet
: The shit that Lee sin can do just feels illegal and forbidden by nature
> [{quoted}](name=Yeezy Taught you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TIPYP46d,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-06T19:09:01.900+0000) >I dont bother to play him i will never buy him even if hes good just because i hate this champion that much. Agreed with everything t'ill you wrote this and made me cringe...
: What if we give AD assassins lethality scaling, and balance accordingly?
Good idea man! Riot should seriously respond to this.
: How do you take such horrendous quality screenshots?
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VHVwJ8y9,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-02-26T22:16:17.752+0000) > > How do you take such horrendous quality screenshots? For some reason it came out that way. Next time I will use a different program. Sorry about that man.
Rioter Comments
: Let's do it! I'll add you.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Calad,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=8IUEfPuI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-10T02:35:11.729+0000) > > Let's do it! I'll add you. We need more Rioters like you!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Jensen after the first week of LCS
I don't follow the LCS at the moment :/ Could someone please enlighten me :)
: It only makes sense. The red whoosywoosh of the Sweeping Lens synergizes extremely well with the zappy zap whooshywoosh of Viktor's ultimate, creating an extremely powerful 100% winrate unbeatable wooshywoosh combo. No one else in the game can utilize the trinket's wooshywoosh to its full potential.
> [{quoted}](name=SzGamer227,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kXVah51h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-15T03:47:54.307+0000) > > It only makes sense. > > The red whoosywoosh of the Sweeping Lens synergizes extremely well with the zappy zap whooshywoosh of Viktor's ultimate, creating an extremely powerful 100% winrate unbeatable wooshywoosh combo. No one else in the game can utilize the trinket's wooshywoosh to its full potential. Thank you for making my day
: Place your bets how long until they remove it for "lack of interest!"
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=K7N08A9e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-11T05:59:06.167+0000) > > Place your bets how long until they remove it for "lack of interest!" Bet placed
: up voted you to 4
> [{quoted}](name=Two Ply Shakur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hOBYv9LY,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T19:54:51.335+0000) > > up voted you to 4 Or did you downvote from 5 to 4?
: Assassins have too much of an easy time getting to a carry
@Akali is SO HOT you forgot to put /s at the end...
: Some evil person upvotes you all to 5. Gotta take my duty to downvote you all. Dem people without sense of art.
> [{quoted}](name=Nostormo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7ZtB7E9a,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-12-15T22:07:49.397+0000) > > Some evil person upvotes you all to 5. Gotta take my duty to downvote you all. > Dem people without sense of art. AHAHAHHAHHA
Sckullzz (NA)
: Every time I see a post about death recap I always read it as Deathcap...
> [{quoted}](name=Sckullzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tvnE2p3y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-07T17:49:43.377+0000) > > Every time I see a post about death recap I always read it as Deathcap... Wow only noticed it said Death Recap after reading this.
Rioter Comments
: Please don't queue up for a ranked if you don't have at least 45 minutes.
You taste like salt, but the type of salt that has a good point.
: the worst item in the game
A Riot employee should really look at this.
: Mordekaiser es numero uno!
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Metal,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0eAq8YR0,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2016-11-30T22:08:21.212+0000) > > Mordekaiser es numero uno! My man!
Show more

1337JMAN

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion