: > [{quoted}](name=purpleKnight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G7jEWeXw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T10:00:54.787+0000) > > Why not hurt your own minions? > > Open up wave conrtol possibilities. I did not think of that honestly there should also be a hard cap like kill this many of your own units and get kicked XD Edit I will edit this with any good ideas like yours tomorrow lol I am getting tired
> [{quoted}](name=moppytheshotgun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G7jEWeXw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T10:04:19.988+0000) > > I did not think of that honestly there should also be a hard cap like kill this many of your own units and get kicked XD > Edit I will edit this with any good ideas like yours tomorrow lol I am getting tired The problem with if you kill X teammates and friendly minions you get kicked is it just punishes champs with large AOE abilities, and encourages players to avoid team fighting so you stay in the game. It makes essentially an entire class of the game (Mages) unviable. If you want friendly fire having something like it “only does 33% of the damage to friendlies (25% for AOE abilities)” would probably be better rather than “if you kill 5 teammates you are kicked out”. For some champions that can happen in like 2 fights by the mid game.
SanKakU (NA)
: I don't know if AP MF is as bad as you think it is. I think a larger problem the game has from time to time is players choosing to not tank and try to be the carry on a champ they barely know the basics of. Even if you understand a champ well, the correct build depending on the rest of your team's decisions might actually be to tank for the team. Now some champs are just top tier carry champs in ARAM, and on those you generally(there are exceptions like {{champion:44}} {{champion:1}} ) shouldn't be tanking such as {{champion:9}} {{champion:10}} , but if I see people trying to play carry on stuff like {{champion:142}} {{champion:75}} it just makes me die a little inside.
The most frustrating thing is watching people on tanks trying to build as a carry because “it’s all for fun anyways”. If you are a full team of squishy carries as Naut please just play tank Naut and not try AP Naut. You can play carry in the next game. It is especially annoying when the other team is also all magic or physical damage. Full tank on ARAM is tons of fun when you get to the point that everyone just tickles you. Also people who put no thought into team comp. if you are on an all AP team as MF that really isn’t the right comp to try out AP MF unless you can end real quick.
Azadethe (NA)
: Sure it's not lol. I delve into mechanics. Not KDA's and I could reproduce what hey are doing and I'm a far less effective player. Keep in mind what they are doing.... is being done in a game with 2 Pykes in the same game as well. In other words, they are doing it with another almost full time Camouflaged champ on the board who can Execute. And you can't ignore mechanics facts: 1) As support, his kit is predictable and often avoidable and heavily punishable. People just don't get close to him when he's a dual laner. 2) He has a predictive charge up. His Q is very distinct and you know when he's going to try to pull. 3) The pull doesn't do as much for a support as a roamer. It's just a no cc pull. If he uses both the pull + the stun, a Good adc might be able to abuse it, but usually you yourself are going to be the one abused. 4) Support doesn't generate gold well enough in many cases. He's a scaling champ, so that's pretty bad. His kit's been overloaded to compensate for gold issues, and people can further abuse that in other roles. This is why Tahm Kench turned into a Top laner too. He was balanced for a dual lane. But because of that he is OP in a solo lane. I guarantee as an Evelynn player, I can pull off similar results to Pants and Red with Pyke as is, almost every game.
Tahm was balanced upon release though. Then everyone thought he was UP and Riot overbuffed him. In that state he was more often played as a jungler, not top. With subsequent nerfs and minor changes tahm is played as support now far more than top.
Azadethe (NA)
: Stop dismissing a champ just because there are skill inequalities. There are skill inequalities in every elo, because skill isn't why people are stuck in a low elo. It's sometimes toxicity, latency, or just good ole random champ picking when only 1-2 are proficient. P.S. when Transcendence came out I actually had 3-4 full Black Cleaver {{champion:64}} in games with me. They absolutely dominated, because they were both HP tanky AND had max capacity Transcendence Abuse. Most ran 510 AD. And BC isn't the only AD item out there.... {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} in the mix is even more dangerous. Pants (and sometimes Red) might be mechanically good, but there's really not a huge disparity in farming mobs from them to an average player. While bad players will find less Execute opportunities, Good players will find even more.
It’s not even close to skill level disparity within elos. Red/Pants are Diamond 1/Challenger level players. On the PBE they are likely playing against bronze and high silver players. They are far better than the average player. Also on youtube their is a tendency to showcase games you stomp, not games you do poorly in. I’m not saying that Pyke is perfectly fine with no balance issues and what not. But you have to be careful using PBE videos to scream OPOP! before a champ is even released.
Azadethe (NA)
: He's on PBE and Redmercy's already posted videos on both him as a Support, and as a Mid. Support totally blew. Mid he went 24/10 his first try. And that's with straight up Zed - Talon builds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtZjFukQQk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3VNogXvC4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-io8B3OcdHA And red didn't even use him to his full potential. He was conserving mana, so he often didn't W when he could have. Just watch how fast adcs die. 2 hit no matter what adc it is. Just going full {{item:3071}} , he got 580 AD, and that's not the strongest Transcendence.
You have to be careful reading too much into those games. The PBE is notorious for often being stomp fests due to extreme skill level disparity in teams. Good players like red and pants are often doing the stomping, as they are playing against people nowhere near their skill level. I doubt an all cleaver build will be viable for most people in most games for example.
Irìss (NA)
: @RiotRepertoir I believe you are buffing Lux in the wrong place.
No, her e doesn’t need a buff against minions. You don’t want her quickly instaclearing waves early. In that case she would just sit back throw e and spam laugh. The current damage forces her to come forward and actually interact with her lane by making her have to aa to consume the passive and kill the minion after e.
: > [{quoted}](name=DimPack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOdEOvGO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T18:17:18.702+0000) > > Yeah it's almost like the new runes are more dynamic and do more than just give us stats. I mean, it's not like Riot worked hard on them, right? They totally didn't also improve the honor system at all. Sure we get free stuff from it, but it's still not good, right? Last year was the most balanced I've ever seen the game (before Galio) but that doesn't matter does it? The new runes are designed to let you build your own playstyle and adapt to different situations. If you cannot understand that, then that is your problem. The new runes also led to some really bad balance changes. The game is the most imbalanced now since I've joined, and instead of working on lowering the amount of damage in the game and maybe helping some of the champs that were doing fine before the new runes they continuously buff champions that don't need it while nerfing champs that really haven't been making any impact. Honor system is great, and so is hextech, but that doesn't affect gameplay and that isn't what I was talking about.
So you are upset that Riot changed a huge and fundamental system in the game (affecting every single player, champion, and game) and don't have the game in a state of perfect balance in ~2 months (that included a holiday season when most people are out of office) after ~3 patches?
: those are all reasons "remake" is bad. Because players can catch up with XP then remaking games is just trolling your team. I also find it to be nonsense that 1/3 remake vote passes- so one player gets all the say.
And if the player never reconnects? You realize reporting AFK does not, and never has, result in a loss prevention correct? Also if there is 4 people on your left on your team 2 need to agree for it to pass, not 1.
: [GAMEPLAY] Rammus goes from 900 armor to -160 armor. Rammus-Trundle interaction
That is not a bug. Trundle steals 40% of your current MR and armor at cast. Spike shell is giving Rammus more armor, so Trundle presses R and steals 40% of that huge amount(40% of 900 is 360). Half of that 360 reduction is applied instantly, the other half 4 seconds later. When spike shell goes away Rammus losses that bonus armor but Trundle is still removing that huge amount (360)- enough to push Rammus's armor into the negative when it reverts back to the lower amount (apparently around 200) when spike shell is off. It lasts 8 seconds because that is how long Trundle's R lasts. Which is why you need to be careful against Trundles if you are a champ that gets a huge bonus to your armor and/or MR (e.g., sej, rammus, malphite, etc).
Rioter Comments
: If Brand’s abilities instantly kill a unit before Blaze is applied, he doesn’t get mana back
It is mana _per _ a unit kill that is ablazed. They don't want you quickly insta-killing waves with W with minimal mana cost (because of mana refunds). The mechanism is to help you get some more mana back especially early game, not completely negate your mana costs.
: I play for 12 hrs a day and im bad ? help!
I think I might be less worried if you were 46 playing 12 hrs a day vs 16 playing 12 hrs a day...
: Yea I meant DoT , how are they DoT when all they do is dps?
Because they both have DoTs that have good synergy with DFT (although Cass usually takes stormraiders to stay within E range). Brand with his passive and Cass with her Q and W(when people stay on it).
: {{champion:69}} {{champion:63}} DPS mages LUL
{{champion:69}} is most certainly a DPS mage. Do you seriously think she is a burst mage? LUL
: What led to the decision to make her stealth only active post-level six, if I may ask? I'm not complaining, she seems super fun. I'm just curious.
Its pretty obvious: To take power from her pre-6 ganks (currently occupied by her non interactive stealth mechanic in the power budget) and distribute it to other, interactive, parts of her kit (e.g. she now has a hard cc again like way back in the day) so she is easier to tune (and play) between OP and useless while being fair to the enemy.
: I don't remember for 100% certain (season 5 was when I was _very_ new to the game) but the way Poppy's ability is worded on the wiki, she could ult a support, kill the support, and have several seconds of being invulnerable to damage left over where she could go after the rest of the enemy team at no risk. The way I'm interpreting the main post, Evelynn and her target would be locked in their own plane of existence, where their neither of their teammates can see interact with them during the duration.
She didn't even have to kill the support. When Poppy ulted someone everyone else on the enemy team could not damage or cc her, and Poppy did additional damage to the ulted target. But Poppy could still damage/cc anyone on the enemy team, not just the ulted target (they just didn't get additional damage). So Poppy would ult the support (or someone else who is weak if support has a ton of cc that could be problematic) then just go straight to the carry.
: > [{quoted}](name=SzGamer227,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HzfgedPf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:25:01.519+0000) > > Old Poppy Turned a 5v5 into a 5v4 and made Poppy immune to damage. > > This would turn a 5v5 into a simultaneous 4v4 and 1v1. it's basically the same, old poppy would ult a target and would then attack that target till they died being impervious to anyone else, same with this concept, whether poppy was invisible or not it would still be a 1 vs 1 as the other players couldn't do a thing
That was the intent of Poppy's ult, and what bad Poppys did. Good Poppys ulted the support or whoever was weakest on the enemy team and then went to town on everyone else while they couldn't touch her. That is what made her busted if strong.
Malza (NA)
: Bramble vest cost increased by 300 gold
Thornmail got buffed. It is the same price as before but with slightly more armor. It is just Bramble vest that got a slight nerf (aloud the price increase is offset by more armor). Riot likely wants you to rush finishing thornmail rather than just purchasing bramblevest and sitting on it until later in the game.
: 1. Make sure she can't kill you pre-6. I played AP trist a lot, and i know that if they let you get a few too many auto's off after each E, then a simple W E ignite + autos combos was devastating . 2. Rush early magic resistance. Tristana is a 1 trick pony, if she can't 1 shot you, she has nothing left. 3. Perhaps start flask, to negate her E damage. 4. Consider stacking 2-3 dorans for the health 5. Orianna is a very good counter to trist, if trist presses E, you press E too, and you soak up the damage. Trist E 13 sec cd. Ori E 5 Most important tip: Ap tristana is all about the laning phase, in teamfights she is borderline useless. She relies on her jump to do damage, as a simple DFG E ulti combo is unlikely to kill the adc. If she decides to jump into the team, the jump is slow and clunky and she can probably be bursted down before she even gets the combo off. Poke comps are extremely effective against ap tristana.This was basicaly the counter to ap tristana.
You are talking about post rework AP Trist (which is manageable/weak and hence why no one plays her AP anymore). Old AP Tristana was strong and annoying because she had a point and click DoT that applied grievous wounds with good base damage and 100% AP scaling, along with her ult nuke that had 150% AP scaling versus today's 100%. Poke comps were not super effective against old AP trist, as she could just whittle you down with her E (the aforementioned DoT) that you could only dodge by staying out of her range. You wanted all in teams against old AP trist.
: I thought honor capsules would actually mean something too, especially to help out in giving out champs department, but really hasnt. 2 capsules I got here had 2 key frags & grey WW, then 2 key frags + nunu shard. That's while having honor 3 since about as early as I could get it then H4 shortly after On my alt acct which has H3, havent received a single capsule. Leveling honor barely has any impact from the baseline at all. That limit of 1 per 3 weeks is just a limit on their part when you likely wont even get 1 per 3 weeks since the bad luck prevention lists it at 1 for every 2 months it's more likely to just give out 1 every 5-6 weeks
: > [{quoted}](name=137434,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jQxjaHIl,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T14:50:15.825+0000) > > I think you are confusing "Tournament" with "Flex Queue." Tournaments are something completely different. I'm not sure that I am, I used to do Starcraft tournaments and I've played in league tournaments from 3rd parties. Tournaments are much more strategic because you can research your opponent, plan pick and ban etc. Flex queue is just normal draft that you win or lose LP, you have no idea whp you'll play against.
And the prize (re: reward) in tournaments is not "climbing," it is typically an actual prize.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kxayq4oA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-09-13T14:34:06.227+0000) > > It’s not punishable, so nothing will happen. > > Riot doesn’t punish people for getting a lot of false reports. They punish for prohibited actions. Trolling and griefing is punishable. Being a jerk is punishable. Banning someone's champ because they are a jerk is punishable.
You have to prove that the person banning the champ was being a jerk. If they just ban the champ and never say anything negative in chat good luck with that. Nobody, not even Riot, can look at a game and read someone's mind to determine why specifically they banned a champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkRitual,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jQxjaHIl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-14T12:32:02.707+0000) > > How dare you be expected to pay an entry fee for a torunament they are offering a prize for. > > Like, really? Like a banner? Id rather get no reward to be honest, its ranked, my reward is climbing
I think you are confusing "Tournament" with "Flex Queue." Tournaments are something completely different.
: Banning picks that other people hover in champ select should be considered griefing and reportable
If you are last pick and want a highly OP/contested pick that I want to ban...sorry I am going to ban the champion.
: Why does deactivating Yasuo's shield not give me a kill?
Probably the big reason is that deactivating the shield did nothing to help him die. Turret shots do not activate the shield, he would have died with the shield (flow) popped or not. Ironically by popping the shield you could have actually saved Yasuo in certain scenaros, as when the shield is active it will still absorb damage from the turret shot (the turret shot just doesn't activate the shield if Yasuo is at max flow). Still a stupid outcome (not getting an assist) but that is likely the source of the issue in the coding.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8wF3ogOZ,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2017-08-20T21:02:29.838+0000) > > .. > > When you say "Filler Content", Do you mean the elective classes like Alternate language and english analytics? I mean mandatory required classes that load you with useless facts that will never help you later in life and they base a curriculum around it. The state of science classes in k-12 is absolutely atrocious as well and are the biggest offenders. They spend most of the time giving you pointless facts that won't help you later in life, make you memorize it for a test, and never remember it ever again because you never needed it. Science should be more interactive and promote curiosity not smash it with a hammer. Edit: Also the standards are too easy and never tailored for independent learning styles for more of a 'catchall' I'd rather teach my child correctly with useful information and if the want to learn more about science I'll teach them on it. It makes no sense to force children to do things they hate and will never use only to waste time. If a child shows interest in a subject beyond what is necessary for the real world then feel free to teach them more but forcing a student to do something they don't like because it's required and never using that knowledge ever again is by definition a waste of time.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon Empress,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8wF3ogOZ,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-20T21:06:26.893+0000) > > I mean mandatory required classes that load you with useless facts that will never help you later in life and they base a curriculum around it. The state of science classes in k-12 is absolutely atrocious as well and are the biggest offenders. They spend most of the time giving you pointless facts that won't help you later in life, make you memorize it for a test, and never remember it ever again because you never needed it. > > Science should be more interactive and promote curiosity not smash it with a hammer. > > > Edit: Also the standards are too easy and never tailored for independent learning styles for more of a 'catchall' > I'd rather teach my child correctly with useful information and if the want to learn more about science I'll teach them on it. > > It makes no sense to force children to do things they hate and will never use only to waste time. > > If a child shows interest in a subject beyond what is necessary for the real world then feel free to teach them more but forcing a student to do something they don't like because it's required and never using that knowledge ever again is by definition a waste of time. If that is your reasoning why you have to be _very _ careful. You can just as easily gimp their education as you feel public schools do without even realizing it. Most parents do a lot of research into public schools, because not _all_ public schools are bad. Hence why houses in good school districts tend to be worth more than houses in poor school districts for example. You have to do the same research into whatever homeschooling plan you want to do. There are a ton of crappy ones that will also fill your kids heads with "useless" knowledge, or omit vital knowledge that may gimp them in the future. Remember not everyone homeschools because they feel public schools fill they kid's heads with substandard knowledge. Some homeschool because they don't necessarily believe everything the school is teaching, and there are plenty of homeschool plans that prey and cater to that market even if it is not actually beneficial for the kid. It sounds to me like augmenting your kid's knowledge outside of school (science camps, museum trips, etc) would work better than homeschooling as you seem to have a STEM focus. You do not have the breath of knowledge to teach them everything about science/mathematics, and later on they are going to lose out in those fields as being homeschooled they will not have access to laboratory equipment and chemicals for experiments. tl,dr: Research public schools when you eventually house hunt, pick a good school district, send kids to public school (or good private school if you can afford it), augment their interests/knowledge outside the classroom and don't rely solely on the school. --- Also you are predetermining what a kid likes (science) before they have exposure into anything. That is setting them up for long term failure if they do not have an interest or amplitude in whatever field you have chosen is necessary to prepare them for the future. I'm a chemist with an advanced degree. I taught plenty of college freshmen who had bio majors or whatever because their parents wanted them to be a doctor...and trust me if the kid is not interested or not good at science it is not goign to work out no matter how much you try and force it.
: Phf, you think baron is easy? idk of a jungler who can't solo herald
Herald really isn't suppose to be hard, just time consuming if you don't get help. It is around for a limited duration; make it too hard and people will just ignore it.
: You know those ARAM accounts where you just have the minimum number of champions allowed and you're likely to spin what you want? Those people are playing ARURF.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96e8p7G5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-14T17:50:50.756+0000) > > You know those ARAM accounts where you just have the minimum number of champions allowed and you're likely to spin what you want? > > Those people are playing ARURF. Many of the good tier URF champs suck in ARAM though (or are mediocre at best), so it is unlikely those accounts would have them.
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: But instead of having 1 keystone and loads of passive bonuses, we now have 10 or so keystones.
You can still only have one of these "keystones" equipped for a game.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: Well, I thought it could work like Shaco Q, so you see the impact area in fog of war.
You don't see Shaco's Q _impact _ area in the fog of war, just a puff of orange smoke where he Qed _from_. I think it the same with flash? but honestly not sure.
: > [{quoted}](name=KawaiiShroom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1RAgApgY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-10T15:55:27.914+0000) > > That's his trade off for having a bad lanning phase. Also for your team being all ad "not having ult until level 6" doesnt mean he has a "bad laning phase"
> [{quoted}](name=gorlighlolface,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1RAgApgY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-08-10T15:59:35.932+0000) > > "not having ult until level 6" doesnt mean he has a "bad laning phase" Maphite has a pretty weak laning phase. Easy to poke him out/deny him minions with little response because his mana costs are brutal.
: Think of the gank paths that fid ult unlocks - obviously it doesn't have the aoe damage, but most chanps have their own damage. This is a massive buff to junglers with reliable cc but unreliable gap closers - I imagine Maokai could even send in his ulti from one direction and flank from another. Suggestions of gank paths: over the wall into lane from bluebuff side near tribrush (yours and your opponent's), every gank path that Lee Sin likes to take mid (speaking of which, he can channel-flash those paths and then wardhop behind you for ults) and lane-ganks from brushes just got that much stronger. It's not quote the same as giving every champion in the game a fidd ulti with a 10s cd, but it's a lot closer than you might think. Hilariously enough, it's garbage on fidd himself unless his ult is down.
> I imagine Maokai could even send in his ulti from one direction and flank from another. Eh, with how wide Mao's ult is couple with the need to wait 2.5 to even blink (at which point to ult has traveled a good amount) after casting the ult I don't think so, at least in most scenarios. This will be good for junglers that already has good but short or long cd gapclosers, as they will not have to use their gap closers to get into the lane in a surprise and instead can use them to get to the champ after getting in lane while using this rune to get into lane. If you don't have good gapclosers the rune still will be iffy versus using ghost. You might be able to get into the lane easier but you will still have to rely totally on the element of surprise as you will struggle to reach the target.
nm1010 (NA)
: It was explicitly stated that the abilities applied the on hit damage, my team of mid-high diamond players agreed that Jhin's abilities would apply the bonus damage (not just stack it).
Uh no...abilities would stack Fervor (although there was an internal cd on that so you couldn't spam all your abilities and quickly get full stacks). That was removed when Frevor was changed to grant additional AD instead of on hit damage
Ralanr (NA)
: But do your enemies see it?
No. It is a mini flash that requires you to channel for 2.5 seconds before hand. Enemy won't know where champion blinked to just like you get no indication of where enemy actually blinked to with flash unless you already have vision of the area.
Ralanr (NA)
: Are people able to see the area of impact when channeling?
Nope, as you can see in the gif. The rune doesn't grant you any extra vision.
: i'm sorry but on jungle olaf i'm going to take flash instead of ghost now this shit completly changes the way junglers will gank lanes to avoid wards
Well yes, it may change how some people play and thus what spell they use. There will probably still be people who prefer ghost on Olaf, as this mastery is going to do little to help you chase down a target.
: @Riot: please do not add "channel blink" as a rune. It will make flash EVEN MORE mandatory.
You are giving up one of the runes that provide damage or movespeed for a blink that requires you to sit and channel for 2.5 seconds and only useable when your flash is on cooldown. That is not worth it for many champions. It is hardly going to make Flash even more mandatory, especially as most people take flash anyways. This rune is only really useful on junglers and a few select others.
Limrick (NA)
: 1 W proc with the active? It lasts 4 seconds lmao, she would have 2.0 attack speed with this build and pop W in 2 shots because of Rageblade. That's literally 4 procs during the duration, which is 72% of their max health as True damage.
So now in this fantasy Vayne has a fully stacked guinsoo's, able to get into a fight with 3+ champions in stoneplate range, take no damage, activate stoneplate with full health, and shoot 1 target/stay in aa range 8 times to do 72% of their max health with no retaliation from the target or the 2+ other enemy champions near Vayne (note: stoneplate does not make you immune to cc or extend the active duration if you are cc'd during it). You need to make your scenarios realistic you know.
Limrick (NA)
: Lol not even close, she will kill anything in 15 hits normally, but with rageblade it only takes 10. That's more than enough to outpace most champs trying to kill her. And she would not be squishy lol, you activate Stoneplate and have 6000 HP, 190 MR, and 220 Armor. She isn't going to die quickly at all.
That build would not give you 6000 hp with stoneplate. Vayne will have ~2700 HP with that build. Stoneplate increases that by 40% or 100%....so by 1080 or 2700. for about 3700 Hp or 5400 hp. All while doing no damage while getting your 1 W proc off before stoneplate active wears off. Vayne also has 0 skills that scale off her own max health. So you only get that much health if you take 0 damage getting into the fight and get no benefit to having a temp higher max health (unlike Cho). Her damage is also all single target. To get the full effect of stoneplate you need to be in the center of a fight...where with that relatively low HP and single target damage you would quickly get blown up before or after you use your active.
Limrick (NA)
: Theorycrafting: Tank Vayne Top
> [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6UrOjXHE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-09T19:26:04.180+0000) > > Now you can't kill her, but she can absolutely kill you hehe xD The Vayne certainly is killable. Good armor and MR but terrible HP. Stone plate is terrible on Vayne. Yes it doesn't reduce true damage but you will maybe get one W proc off in the time it is active while doing absolutely no other damage in the meantime. It is good for people who need to get in the middle of fights, which Vayne should not be doing even in tank mode.
Dr Force (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=137434,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZaELMTlT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-09T14:54:34.771+0000) > > Thanks for posting. Chat ban clearly deserved. Do you mind expanding on your post?
First of all you start the game off with "There's a possibility that Teemo is going cause problems for me, enjoy the lane if he does," (likely in all chat) which hardly sets off a good tone for the rest of the game. Then you just never. shut. up. If they are annoying you or trying to fight with you just ignore (mute) them, don't argue back. Believe it or not, just because you are the adc and the support is Bronze 3 doesn't mean you can dictate who they play as support.
Poske (EUNE)
: Janna maxes howling gale last? Now i do not play janna but thats just wrong xd
Actually most support Jannas do max Q last (order being E>W>Q). Maxing Q just gives you higher damage and lower CD, but when supporting you are usually only using Q for peel and not damage. If you absolutely need the lower CD for peel reasons then your adc is probably constantly being too aggressive or not playing safe enough. Now if you are playing AP Janna that is a different story.
Dr Force (NA)
: Where is the reform card? This is my chat log, I just got it when I signed on Does a report get reviewed by an actual human, or a bot. It's hard to believe if human. Yeah, I'm not trying to be the innocent one here, I just have little hope in strangers online. I accept the fact, and know that it is rude to ban someones pick out of spite, but after enough years of online interactions you develop like a 7th sense of the type of ignorance you're going to find, so my sense kicked in, and it told me he would've trolled whether I accused him or not. This is the champ select log, I stared out the names >****(Party member of Teemo): oh gl ****(Teemo): wtf ****(Party member of Teemo): u banned hsi urgo Dr Force: Yes ****(Teemo): ok i see how it is Dr Force: You have a 50% chance of winning, and I don't want to lane with an urgot ****(Teemo): idgaf what you want Dr Force: Likewise >Game 1 Dr Force: There's a possibility that Teemo is going cause problems for me, enjoy the lane if he does Dr Force: Banned Urgot support, gets pissy Dr Force: think I wont 1v2? Dr Force: Sums bot, sona has exh Dr Force: I know you and mid are queued Dr Force: I setup Dr Force: I mean, if I don't get help Dr Force: That's fine by me Dr Force: We all get the defeat Dr Force: not just me lol Dr Force: plus it's a norm, why would I care Dr Force: Cause I don't want to play with that Dr Force: unfortunate Dr Force: that bronze 3 insult Dr Force: That's unfortunate Dr Force: Yup, gang up on the adc and not the babyraging teemo Dr Force: nah Dr Force: he could've played thresh Dr Force: not venting, just don't like what sona is doing Dr Force: You know, Teemo, you shouldn't be a child Dr Force: but just a thought Dr Force: He could've played someone else Dr Force: I didn't Dr Force: I banned his champion and moved on Dr Force: You both spoke to me first Dr Force: Which started the conversation Dr Force: I mean, it's your creature Dr Force: Ban Xayah Dr Force: I don't care Dr Force: I have other ADC Dr Force: Lol Dr Force: Don't act like you know someone Dr Force: Maxing E Dr Force: You don't know me, or what I'm capable of, so don't bother trying to read into people online Dr Force: Yeah, this is abad game for me Dr Force: Got a teemo support Dr Force: and an Anivia with a bird brain, literally Dr Force: Nope Dr Force: Fervor or Bloodlust is fine Dr Force: but I have ls in my setup Dr Force: so fervor is good Dr Force: can't even finish it lol Dr Force: I have ls Dr Force: in my setup Dr Force: which is why I have fervor Dr Force: I mean Dr Force: You're playing teemo Dr Force: you sit and wait lol Dr Force: Meh Dr Force: I mean, you say what you want Dr Force: I don't really care Dr Force: Nah Dr Force: if this is bad guess pro players are bad too Dr Force: but hey Dr Force: I don't do research Dr Force: Lol Dr Force: Anivia Dr Force: Watch phylol Dr Force: Which is why it's a norm Dr Force: and I practice Dr Force: Phylol not a pro Dr Force: he did a video about one though Dr Force: I have a teemo support, what do you want from me lol Dr Force: You argument is literally going in circles teemo Dr Force: like insanity Dr Force: whoops Dr Force: leveled W and not R Dr Force: and you're still complaining in a norm Dr Force: sigh Dr Force: nah Dr Force: I stopped talking Dr Force: I only speak when spoken to Dr Force: They don't bother me much Dr Force: I'm fine with that Dr Force: Only singed and I got a tower Dr Force: Oh man Dr Force: Teemo Dr Force: Teemo Dr Force: Why do you keep talking to me Dr Force: You obviously don't like me Dr Force: So stop talking to me Dr Force: it's simple Dr Force: sucks Dr Force: Yup Dr Force: No one loves me Dr Force: it's all god Dr Force: good* Dr Force: yeah, she a Dr Force: ap Dr Force: Oh man Dr Force: Anivia Dr Force: Imma give you the same advice Dr Force: I gave teemo Dr Force: It's obvious you all have a problem with me Dr Force: maybe not Rammus Dr Force: but don't talk to me Dr Force: I really don't care about your thoughts Dr Force: I'm tired Dr Force: I don't care what pros build Dr Force: I said pros use Dr Force: Life steal Dr Force: in their runes Dr Force: not what I'm building Dr Force: sigh Dr Force: Teemo Dr Force: You're Bronze 3 Dr Force: and you argue like them Dr Force: it's sad Dr Force: Good job Dr Force: keep it up Dr Force: I play support mainly Dr Force: I want to practice new things Dr Force: Man Dr Force: You two are annoying Dr Force: I never said I expected it to be good Dr Force: I never said anything about what I expect Dr Force: All I said was I have ls in my setup Dr Force: so I run fervor Dr Force: he healed back so much Dr Force: Oh look, Teemo is still complaining in team chat, and all chat for 33 minutes Dr Force: Dead again Dr Force: tsk tsk Dr Force: :/ Dr Force: Almost like I was a in solo lane simulator lol Dr Force: Cause your friend set me behind Dr Force: so I had to farm other things Dr Force: Probably because Dr Force: Giant slayer is better Dr Force: since rammus has grevious Dr Force: and can proc it consistently Dr Force: That's fine Dr Force: Giant slayer helps with that Dr Force: Heh Dr Force: bad build Dr Force: I'm bad to you Dr Force: and I don't care lol Dr Force: That's great Dr Force: You assume I care about other's opinions
Thanks for posting. Chat ban clearly deserved.
: > [{quoted}](name=JaaamesBaaaxter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9e1o8A1A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-07T14:49:52.022+0000) > > You just sound like a salty toddler thats doesnt know game design. He's not entirely wrong. They took a whole patch to say "these Champions are fine right now, let's buff them to see if any pro teams will pick them up more frequently." They said that was their goal right from the start of the patch notes, going for LCS pick rate instead of overall balance.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9e1o8A1A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-07T14:53:00.889+0000) > > He's not entirely wrong. They took a whole patch to say "these Champions are fine right now, let's buff them to see if any pro teams will pick them up more frequently." They said that was their goal right from the start of the patch notes, going for LCS pick rate instead of overall balance. Its called perfect imbalance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31OSVZF77w If the game was perfectly balance the game would quickly become stale as everyone would play the exact same champs that the completely rigid and unchanging meta has determined to be best. People would then just get tired of the game (because again, the meta would. never. change.) and stop playing.
: We're getting new/remodeled champions WAY TOO FAST......
I remember back in the day when there would be a new champion every patch every ~2 weeks.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: How is it different from true?
Pure damage ignores invulnerability (Tryn R, Kayle R, etc) and revives (Zil R, GA, etc) to prevent fountain cheeses.
: Same Champ ARAM?
Maybe at lower levels, but not at upper levels where people have more champs. There was once a patch years ago (maybe like early season 4?) where they accidentally broke that and you could have mirror match ups.
: My question is does this one game portray such negativity that i do not deserve the typical 10 game chat ban?
Yes. Kys (which you say 3x) will get your punishment bumped up. You are lucky you have never got chat restricted before or else you would probably be looking at a permaban.
Poske (EUNE)
: 60 ad X ammount of lifesteal 1ad per every minion 0.25% lifesteal per minion kill It capped at 100 AD And 20 maybe 25 lifesteal but as far as I remember every time you died you had to stack it ...
The problem with old BT was it was just a rush to see who got BT first. Once you got it first and started stacking you automatically always had the advantage unless they were able to kill you, which was hard to do withou help as they had the BT advantage. It also just encouraged safe farming when you died in order to build your stacks back up rather than engaging enemy team. The current stacking isn't lost upon death, and it is only there to make the components of a larger item more useful without being completely broken earlier game.
AR URF (NA)
: I just wish the stacks would carry over.
They do. Seekers Armguard at max stacks has 45 armor, 35 ap. Zhonyas has 45 armor and 70 ap (Fiendish has 30 AP, so total AP of components is 65). Juarim's has 300 hp at max stacks. Steraks as 400. Zhonyas and Steraks are given their stats based on the consideration that the user had max stacks on the components.
Show more

137434

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion