: For people living in california or anywhere near there, has your ping gone up?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The End of Year Prestige Shop is Open!
damn, I bought the project one, I got 750 rp skins
Rioter Comments
: crafted ward skin is not showing up after locking in champion
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1800 I love you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lp9hQwoX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:14:00.466+0000) > > wouldn't that be his q since it applies slow? Plus his yommu's. youmou's can't be considered champion specific so you can't use that argument for pantheon or i can just say something stupid like "darius isnt an immobile champion he can build youmou's" gap closer is also by definition: Gap-closer refers to an ability to get to the point you are trying to reach faster, and closing the gap between the two points. pantheon to get his slow on his q has to slow himself also
well, im not saying it to remove it completely. not sure if the range was changed but it feels so long. And im a ranged champ so what do I even do? a mele that counters a range? should be the opposite like look at Darius and garen, all get fucked by ranged.
Pyrosan (NA)
: yeah it wouldn't make sense if melee champions had gap closers would it
wouldn't that be his q since it applies slow? Plus his yommu's.
Rioter Comments
Neekomon (EUW)
: Without chatlogs there is no way to determine if your penalty was justified. But as a general rule of thumb I'd wager that you were indeed toxic and think someone elses' behavior justifies your conduct (which it doesn't). Further how do you know the person in question wasn't punished, I'd love to see your source for that claim.
No I don't think that I literally wrote a comment saying that. Posting logs after I wake up.
: >Literally, I said nothing toxic, you wanna know what I said? "You've been doing nothing all game, no shit you cant carry" to a lee i'd rather see the chatlogs, if you don't mind. more often than not the people posting in here don't register what is toxic and what isn't
do I click copy text? or do I have to screen shot it?
: Guess who got a punishment instead of a racist in game :D
You definitely shouldn't be toxic back just cause someone else is toxic, but I really and genuinely thought we were all joking, I was having fun saying "I have the smartest iq! I died in zhonyas and in the end my team got 2 kills!! tell me Im not smart" so mad, Im submitting a ticket for the Quinn if I don't get a feedback report.
Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us create a support ticket and ask them
Kei143 (NA)
: Are you confusing Low Prioty Queue from dodges to ow Priority Queue with Leaver buster? Queue dodge is an actual timer punishment, but leaver buster is only removed through playing games without AFKing.
im talking about dodge in champ seleect
Rioter Comments
Enderkk (NA)
: There is plenty of counter play to Vladimir. Buy grievous wounds or ignite him. That will cut his healing by a substantial amount. Vladimir is hard to kill but early game he has no range and no wave clear. So shove the wave in with your superior wave clear and roam. he won't be able to follow. Hopefully this help
ahh, i took ignite too, and I ignited him during the gank. and he got the double kill at level 6 so we were probably on 10 minutes in the game, so I couldn't buy morellos.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shutoo (EUW)
: i want arurf all time it's funny game give me us back this mode plz :'(
aw man. I was getting bored of the game so I took a break. Now to learn that my fav gamemode is gone.

1800 I love you

Level 176 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion