: Awesome idea! Surprise Party Eve would be cool too.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Meowriko,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uurdM4KW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-03T23:38:13.453+0000) > > Awesome idea! Surprise Party Eve would be cool too. i cant picture that you're gonna have to draw it out like your buddy over there, Kappa
: Sounds just like {{champion:28}}
> [{quoted}](name=tombdragon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gQBZuX9T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-04-04T00:04:03.936+0000) > > Sounds just like {{champion:28}} enough with the eve crap, shes getting a Visual/kit rework coming to her its been announced for months and people always bring her up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: :o That would be super cool. I'd love to hear mechanical sounds when she used Rappel.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=RPnLdJpW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-03T20:34:17.011+0000) > > :o That would be super cool. I'd love to hear mechanical sounds when she used Rappel. also picture her spider form, where you see steam come out! Similar to blitzcrank :o
: I'm also a big fan of Hextech skins, and I think Elise has a lot of potential for something like this! I love the spiderlings in these concepts!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=RPnLdJpW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-03T20:11:55.756+0000) > > I'm also a big fan of Hextech skins, and I think Elise has a lot of potential for something like this! I love the spiderlings in these concepts! would love if the spiderlings had their own sound where you can hear the glass or liquid. Even when Elise shoots her spider you hear a big glass explosion.
Rioter Comments
: F.E.K. 3.0 - Preview
https://31.media.tumblr.com/d450dc1055b775d9bb491d9ecbc7de99/tumblr_naskko4wCm1trcnomo1_250.gif
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, Caitlyn's Ult - Please look into this?
I wondered about that too, because a regular hand gun can be blocked off but when it comes to a Rifle I always think it should pass through. It would seem like a fair Buff since the second hit would receive less damage than the first.
Jamaree (NA)
: She needs CC sure, but in turn, another part of her kit would have to be toned down. Free defenses, decent amounts of DPS when built tank, a gap closer (not the best one, but one no less), decent amount of mobility that she can continue to pump out, giving her CC on top of that would be hard in her current kit. Perhaps something akin to Braum's passive on her E, but once again, the rest of her kit would have to take a hit along with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7V7W7y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-31T17:01:58.681+0000) > > She needs CC sure, but in turn, another part of her kit would have to be toned down. Free defenses, decent amounts of DPS when built tank, a gap closer (not the best one, but one no less), decent amount of mobility that she can continue to pump out, giving her CC on top of that would be hard in her current kit. Perhaps something akin to Braum's passive on her E, but once again, the rest of her kit would have to take a hit along with it. Here it comes! A person with a diary about uselessness! With Shyvana it is was HARD to carry a team in Silver and Gold because her kit fails to catch up and support the team to get kills. At that point, I decided to Try out {{champion:14}} I am now Gold 3 and still climbing in Rank, I haven't lost a game in Rank for days with Sion so far, I've been climbing so much with this beautiful amazing Tank champion. Look at Sejuani, shes banned because she tanks and has insane CC power, SHE CAN CARRY GAMES, I didn't main Sejuani because I liked Sion more.
Rioter Comments
: Hi
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Baconhawk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HcFJ8zNH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-03-31T00:27:32.741+0000) > > Hi you havent posted but pictures in twitter :c
Rioter Comments
: #never forget
Bronze shield lul
: yep british Caitlyn has a received pronunciation accent. This is the standard accent of Standard English in the United Kingdom. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Caitlyn/SkinsTrivia
> [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AMJnJULq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-30T03:36:45.610+0000) > > yep british > > Caitlyn has a received pronunciation accent. This is the standard accent of Standard English in the United Kingdom. > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Caitlyn/SkinsTrivia oooooooooo I was asking cuz like at first I said british but then I saw her Safari skin and was like wut
Rioter Comments
Ironhand (NA)
: HeadHunter cait kinda looks like that so i dont think riot will go for it. {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=JPage320,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ElKAcPnT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-03-30T00:57:50.196+0000) > > HeadHunter cait kinda looks like that so i dont think riot will go for it. {{item:3070}} headhunter does NOT looking anything like it, Headhunter's specs/weps are futureish looking. Like a Dredd type of thing. I'm talking about caitlyn to become a true looking sniper. http://xdesktopwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jill-With-Sniper-Rifle.jpg
Bleediss (NA)
: Was expecting Boxbox.
> [{quoted}](name=Zulfiex,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PTFtPbEV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-30T00:56:45.319+0000) > > Was expecting Boxbox. please, don't bring him up. I can't stand that person.
Rioter Comments
: Europe and U.S. are both awesome, and both have awesome people
What about Russia? http://thedailywh.at/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/011915putinbearphotoshop.jpg
MrSc0tty (NA)
: Holy crap do people hate playing with Bard
I never played with a bard as an ADC so I wouldn't know
19 19 19 (NA)
: Riot And The Skin Team, Hear out on this request
19 19 19 (NA)
: Riot And The Skin Team, Hear out on this request
I wanted her skin to be a Legendary tho but I guess that would be asking too much lol idk I have heard of a Legendary Skin for an ADC champion besides Corki.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sion does everything Shyvana does and more.
> [{quoted}](name=Neurosurgeonwolf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=y29lNUqt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-29T04:09:13.887+0000) > > Sion does everything Shyvana does and more. which makes him a better Tank/CC'er than Shyvana could ever be with her lack of utility/CC. A champion who only runs around. THATS IT. JUST RUNS AROUND.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arasias (NA)
: S5 Is Irelia Worth it?
Irelia is ALWAYS worth getting. shes still in the highest ban pick
Rioter Comments
19 19 19 (NA)
: Sejuani is still bannable or na?
ohhhh alright guys thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What gives you the right to deny other people's rights?
I think religion taints countries over all
: Ijoined when Beta ended
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pblJxF1a,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2015-03-27T06:01:08.406+0000) > > Ijoined when Beta ended o
19 19 19 (NA)
: If TSM had their own Skin , Sigh
i like how people are going at war with the up vote/ down votes lol
Rioter Comments
19 19 19 (NA)
: If TSM had their own Skin , Sigh
its too bad that there won't be ever a day where NA will win Worlds :/
Rioter Comments
Tsugaga (NA)
: It would be cool if Warwick was completely reworked into a slightly bigger champ that actually looks and plays like a ferocious werewolf.
> [{quoted}](name=Tsugaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WTKMY9sT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-27T02:06:04.486+0000) > > It would be cool if Warwick was completely reworked into a slightly bigger champ that actually looks and plays like a ferocious werewolf. I was picturing Warwick being able to go all fours like volibear lol I think it'd be pretty cool to see that. I love werewolves edit: and also were you are able to do the howling through taunts or something lol
Rioter Comments
: Seeing as skins aren't canon no shit Einstein.
> [{quoted}](name=NobSaiboot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QOATXAVA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-25T18:47:17.480+0000) > > Seeing as skins aren't canon no shit Einstein. awh aren't you just cute, no duh smart ass.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

19 19 19

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion