Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 20
I’m (I hope understandably) worried about these upcoming changes to the game. I’ve become pretty used to the mid lane and these mid changes seem pretty hefty. How exactly will these mana changes change the game on a large scale?
: They might be a good change but not in the context of this meta. Mages will be dog sh!t useless if their wave clear is taken away.
> [{quoted}](name=Bumperlane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yEROUnFZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-19T19:19:24.158+0000) > > They might be a good change but not in the context of this meta. Mages will be dog sh!t useless if their wave clear is taken away. especially against champs with free waveclear that already shove mages in easily like yasuo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shyvanya (NA)
: More azir nerfs
Can y’all read... they are removing aoe soldier damage in turn for more single target damage. If anything he’ll be played a lot more because he will take baron early too easily now.
: An easier way of fixing bot lane without completely gimping marksmen or supports
I like this because Crit kind of seems like a cheesy way to build anyways. It doesn’t really matter how far you get behind if you build Crit now, because at some point you will all the sudden be dealing 2 times as much damage, sometimes more with IE. also, it makes it so I stop getting melted by yasuo when he gets zeal ~_~
Rioter Comments
Willioss (EUW)
: Stop Buffing Zed
They seem to be buffing only the low elo pub stompers. Master Yi, Darius, Zed, all assassins. There's too many people to ban.
Snaketits (EUW)
: Oh absolutely, it makes no sense to neglect *the* postergirl for monstergirls (lamias) while every other female champ gets tons of fanservice. Meanwhile Cass remains unloved by Riot's skin- and art-department. I didn't wait 4.5 years just to receive this black and red *something*. Such a blatant waste of potential.
> [{quoted}](name=Snaketits,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EZduBGyJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-10T16:58:48.973+0000) > > Oh absolutely, it makes no sense to neglect *the* postergirl for monstergirls (lamias) while every other female champ gets tons of fanservice. Meanwhile Cass remains unloved by Riot's skin- and art-department. I didn't wait 4.5 years just to receive this black and red *something*. Such a blatant waste of potential. Both downvoted. Let’s just be best friends together, @Snaketits
  Rioter Comments
Snaketits (EUW)
: Cassiopeia from a design standpoint: today and back then. Still forgotten?
The most confusing part about it all is that all the big titty waifu characters like lux and miss fortune are getting tons of attention when Cassiopeia isn’t even that bad of a waifu character. I made a post a while ago about cass’s Lore and we had to come up with most of it.
: ...Does Garen's ult actually scale with anything he builds?
> [{quoted}](name=SociopathFriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L2lqBzBz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-09T07:42:05.136+0000) > > ...Does Garen's ult actually scale with anything he builds? Still does 1k + 43% true damage on a point and click ability anyways
: When you charge at someone and they think you are just "normal Garen" but then you hit them with your Q and take half their hp and they think "oh shit" but can't flash because of the silence and then spin on their ass before giving them a taste of DEMACIAN J U S T I C E. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Salamencę,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=L2lqBzBz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-08T18:09:46.060+0000) > > When you charge at someone and they think you are just "normal Garen" but then you hit them with your Q and take half their hp and they think "oh shit" but can't flash because of the silence and then spin on their ass before giving them a taste of DEMACIAN J U S T I C E. :^) Implying that regular Garen can’t take you down to half health with one q
: > [{quoted}](name=1983XL200R,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o4OE24EK,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-03-06T18:49:39.417+0000) > > That’s everything for riot at the moment. They make skins for big titty waifu champs because it gets money. They don’t care about Aurelion Sol. They just want that cash. They already announced there is an upcoming Aurelion Sol skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o4OE24EK,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-06T18:53:02.447+0000) > > They already announced there is an upcoming Aurelion Sol skin. Just seen that afterwards. Points still there though. How long did it take.
Jikker (NA)
: It's probably for MF because A) the concept worked well for her and B) Let's be honest, she'll rake in the money much better than, say, an ultimate Gangplank, Sion, or Kled skin
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o4OE24EK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-06T16:41:39.421+0000) > > It's probably for MF because > > A) the concept worked well for her > > and > > B) Let's be honest, she'll rake in the money much better than, say, an ultimate Gangplank, Sion, or Kled skin That’s everything for riot at the moment. They make skins for big titty waifu champs because it gets money. They don’t care about Aurelion Sol. They just want that cash.
: So...what is the purpose of this Ultimate skin?
This sure is becoming another run of the mill waifu fucker games isn’t it.
Rioter Comments
: List of champs that have a spin move
When a {{champion:86}} is spinning at me at full speed and I’m {{champion:69}}, will my ult stun him or will I need to time it well? When do I tell if he’s looking at me?
Rioter Comments
: Not as much as a joke as those Zoe nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Wes the Mess,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NcxHrEAm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-10T10:16:12.394+0000) > > Not as much as a joke as those Zoe nerfs Did you actually read the nerfs or are you regurgitating what you read on someone else’s rant
Rioter Comments
wildfox99 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=R FLASH EMOTE XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Og768aOW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-08T16:55:17.542+0000) > > open your eyes when you get hit by a sleep for 500 and a q for 2k > then read your comment again > thank you what i just said? is HOW she deal this damage the problem,the damage of her full rotation is fine lvl 18 zoe's full rotation : 1575 + 245%AP lvl 18 syndra's full rotation : 1836 + 329% AP if she would have less damage on the E + paddle star combo but she would take some risk hitting her W and passive,she'd be fine on top of a totally unhealty combo she's too hard to punish due her kit : E CD really low is she hits something (and even if she does you can't countertrade due her trap that blocks you),paddle star AoE feels is really big and hard to dodge if you are playing a low range/melee champion,2.2 sec soft CC + 2 sec hard CC,her ult allows her to engage > try to nuke > safely disengage unless she didn't fk up so hard idk why pple expect to not to dying from a mage if they get in their face a full rotation (btw i'm not saying zoe is not OP,she's my bann in ranked and i hate her so much,but just nerfing her damage and keeping her kit unhealty would just make her either boken or useless)
Welcome to boards, where if you try to show a different opinion you get downvotes. Y’all know those are for comments which don’t add to the conversation right? Not with ones you disagree with.
Rioter Comments
: you miss out on like 80% of the ability's single target damage because of the three marks. The ability is garbage if you don't hit it.
It might not do as much damage, but it still activates charm which can lead the way to a kill by her other abilities or teammates.
: Why Zoe Recast can ignore silence but not Velkoz
its because without her second cast, her q does nothing. Vel’koz q still shoots out when he is silenced.
koshkyra (NA)
: I think shes an amazing champion/rework, really fun, has clear counterplay and feels awesome to play as Only thing wrong with her is that she gets her spikes even if she misses her Q, which i think is dumb and should be removed with some compensation buffs to her underwhelming E.
Agree 100%. Riot has been releasing some champs with some “just in case” mechanics that serve to reward the player for missing skill shots or whatever. I’d love to see some champs that you can show your skills on!
: She can top lane instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kyWHF4Am,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-26T18:01:15.441+0000) > > She can top lane instead. I wish. Half of her passive is gone though.
Capi974 (EUW)
: Warring Kingdom kind of inspired Taliyah skin conceppt
: Swain rework might as well have BEEN the Vlad Rework. It doesn't feel like Swain at all, and instead of a Glorified Vlad. :/
Word. I don’t want Swains new abilities on Vlad because they won’t fit, but I want them to give Vlad the same treatment.
: > [{quoted}](name=1983XL200R,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yB6IW6dG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-19T17:03:25.004+0000) > > So I should just take it like a man and trust my team doesn’t feed enough to be able to deal with him? What if he starts roaming? Should I try to roam the opposite way? Following zed isn’t a very good idea. Generally you have to play it safe, even with kill potential he can counter any ap with 1300 gold (hexdrinker) and seekers armguard (1200) doesnt even come close to countering him - so just play super safe, take barrier, get zhonyas asap and try to poke him if you're safe while doing it. Pretty much anytime he can potentially ult or flash ult you, you have to sit back and dodge his poke. If you poke him down he can't dive you as easily and can't roam as easily. You should be able to make up for his roams in the mid/lategame where you add more to your teamfight. If you ping mia when he roams but your team dies to him anyways you can't really do much. Maybe play a champ that can out trade him? I think heimerdinger can be ok against him if you use zhonyas well.
Thanks for the reply! I’ll take this advice to heart!
: Zed is an annoying midlane dominating champion that riot lets be because he's flashy and cool and people want to watch him. The problem with vayne is she can deliver that damage consistently with no energy problems and cooldown periods and in the lategame she does a lot more than zed. This means that of she's strong at every stage of the game like she is now, she gets to scale to a guaranteed 1v5 penta champion. Zoe actually one shots people from super long range - has super long range cc which gives her time to set up her one shot as well - all down to a 3 second cooldown or so. She does this regardless of being ahead or behind. Another classic certainlyt champion. When your champion is a ranged mage with god tier utility, super low cooldowns - seeing "Zoe ONE shots compilation" videos hours after the champion is released with ZERO nerf to the damage just shows how much leeway they give certainlyt. Zed is super strong - can 100-0 you with manaless low CDR harass and can get out from under your turret after one shotting you without taking a single hit, but plenty of assassins can do that. TL;DR zed is BS antifun but can be countered at higher levels with organized teams so riot doesnt care vayne (and other OP adcs) can hardcarry teamfights and thus are impacting too much of the games Zoe is designed by certainlyt with absolutely 0 regard for player fun and the complaints will probably die down as riot does nothing cause they dont care
So I should just take it like a man and trust my team doesn’t feed enough to be able to deal with him? What if he starts roaming? Should I try to roam the opposite way? Following zed isn’t a very good idea.
: How to Lane Against Zed? /rant
People are complaining about high damage like Zoe or Vayne and just ignoring a champ like Zed who can 100-0 you at level 3.
Rioter Comments
: How so? It's overly sexualized and doesn't look much like Xayah like at all, which were problems that people had even with the official design. It is well-drawn, just not Xayah.
So is the valentines Quinn skin. The Vayne one too.
: Let's explore an idea for tweaking Vayne
So why do other adcs have so little self peel and wily-ness when vayne has so much?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Summoner Showcase 128
um guys were missing the obvious academy skin... Professor Heimerdinger! {{champion:74}}

1983XL200R

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion