1uNo (NA)
: [https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif](https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif) Like this?
> [{quoted}](name=1uNo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cvXUG9qu,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-02T19:10:43.712+0000) > > [https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif](https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif) > > Like this? I'm in a place that create's it's own weather, and is only effected by celestrial elements, beisdes the location of the jet stream for my past place. I'd rather get information from my own place, than returning to that of which dwells in the old place to achive the piece I need.
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: A Message For The Lady Of Justice, And Everyone?
It's Officially 12:00am here, here is the above in music... 4.21 Onward, enjoy https://www.youtube.com/embed/hMIQsvuOwXc
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Why Dose Circle Always Win? Circles And Squares In Thematical Graphics Of Representation Of Reality.
"Enter's Noob Chat After Game(And Review)" Welcome to the chat room! She's such a misfit. Always ready to roll. Its like her bisness Ruffing up your fireds is the law.. There is no difference if you beilve your strong. Shes a bull doser making sure your flat on teh gorund.. Hi. o.o Yes..Fing..Way. 1=1 1 still equals one without 1. Never a joke aside. o.o Enjoy The "LINK" What is it? "Vi's Login Screen". A fleeting memory. The effort you may do, in prooving. For in your thought of what you could add to the thoughts I could have had. In instant of an ah ha.. ...This is not my first stream. o.o -Kayle When you speak of my mastery or understanding of a thing. ...You have no idea. How deep you all are...:) 1=1 Shall I not proceed any more simple? -+ I ensure you, I am not.. %* Why would you look to the top left to see my name? Did you know, Veridian? ...:D There are multiple lays of systems...and yet, I've seem to have been able to weave though them all. Sight or Sound. You worry for me? There is no need for you to explain. I will always been here.. Lol...Riot Game's has had experience with this very thing. I'm as if a thing that is like a poop on the ground that.. Well, turns into something... For you to still feel that you want confirmation of what grandure I shall achive and continue to do.. Twitch, the Librarian. How quiant to avoid legalities. A Labriain that needs and chooses not to be a publisher for the sake of dificulties and idenity in world. I think I'm just going to leave my book here. ^-^ "They want someone to succeed at this" "Could I be the one" "Should Anyone sacrafice their life"? The real world dose not run on streams. It runs on connecting things. 11 1=1 Your idea of solution shall always be degreaaded by the fears of what your product will do to that of which already exist.s As told in the stream of last of night. "Game Modes". As you would know for yourself, if you did, your... "Home work ;) To reread, only to not see what your home work Is it starting to get hard to follow? *Grabs your hand. Shall we go to bed? :) The most important conversation https://www.youtube.com/embed/3EElFyFcaEk {{sticker:sona-playing}} Before Or After We Enjoy.
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Ornn, The Fire Bellow The Mountain.
...Girl, You dont even want to know..about my harddrive...{{sticker:sg-janna}}
S V (NA)
: Layman's terms?
> [{quoted}](name=S V ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ETkq2oT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T06:13:25.895+0000) > > Layman's terms? Thank's, I've destroyed the name scape of AiIntelligence, and have selected ainteligence as my first ever twitch stream name. As done in league, done in life, as done in life...as done in league. Simple Deletion Of Everything.{{sticker:garen-swing}}{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Ornn, The Fire Bellow The Mountain.
No, I think it says, I should name my stream channel the name Riot is going to use for their next champion before they tell anyone what it is.{{champion:10}} So I dont spam, I think there should be a start date? I think it is important that I dont click bait?
1uNo (NA)
: Ornn, The Fire Bellow The Mountain.
Is this saying I should create a stream name such as "MornLunchNight"
1uNo (NA)
: Ornn, The Fire Bellow The Mountain.
Uh, this is the first time reading this thread since I created it... May I have a moderator to assist me in making sense of this?{{champion:25}}
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Galio Watch's Anime ^-^(Riot Games?)
Nobunagun Episode 1 -Funimation
1uNo (NA)
: Galio Watch's Anime ^-^(Riot Games?)
> [{quoted}](name=1uNo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o3AINOdE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-01T02:21:43.143+0000) > > {{champion:3}} Hello and Greeting's Mortals! > > The year is at end, works and things to do and see{{champion:102}} > > (Notcies that my name is 1uno) > > Yet wonder what it is all to me?{{champion:78}} > > Let us find out with Random Anime!{{champion:142}} YEAH! Lets DO IT! {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
1uNo (NA)
: Was Rune's Reforged, Successfull?
1uNo (NA)
: Was Rune's Reforged, Successfull?
1uNo (NA)
: Was Rune's Reforged, Successfull?
Everyone has some very interesting questions. {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
[https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif](https://komonews.com/resources/ftptransfer/komo/maps/komo_sat_pac_medium.gif) Like this?
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfgKdOlO_E4
1uNo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1uNo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cvXUG9qu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-02T09:32:57.705+0000) > > What do I think? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VxGIxJ1FdU What he/she/it ment to say was; If you build a rectangle and build one square into it and look across, it's a square.
> [{quoted}](name=1uNo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cvXUG9qu,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-10-02T18:43:29.600+0000) > > What he/she/it ment to say was; If you build a rectangle and build one square into it and look across, it's a square. Wow, geometry, so?
1uNo (NA)
: What do I think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VxGIxJ1FdU
> [{quoted}](name=1uNo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cvXUG9qu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-02T09:32:57.705+0000) > > What do I think? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VxGIxJ1FdU What he/she/it ment to say was; If you build a rectangle and build one square into it and look across, it's a square.
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
What do I think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VxGIxJ1FdU
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAIan0h85Xg Half of the Universe, deleted, reserved, allocated or/a function?
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
This means when we build a square it is either four, 3 + 1, or six, 3 + 3. Therefore if a square is five sides, then it is eight sides. Can you explain the missing logic?
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
Four is a triangle, when building a square you cheat when building the second half.
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
Do you think they remember what spacial this post was? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-mT9D4fdgQ
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
Yeah, they spacialy were trying to create a square, confirmed a square is five sided. {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
They counted five not six. {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Hey Riot, I Like You,
Four is triangle? {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Taco's And NALCS
I was going to do something new, but myself told me not to. Or did I? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGdN4hOiLc Enjoy? {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Just watched this for the first time. Is this League Of Legends?!
I agree, this means there is something new for me to do. {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Just watched this for the first time. Is this League Of Legends?!
I think they forgot that I asked them what they think. {{champion:20}}
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Completeing The Triangle, Lucain, Scion, and ?
Marten Luther King "Jr." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jydsmM3h8
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Biblical Verse Eddition"
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Biblical Verse Eddition"
Having problems counting? C was the story, E was the missing, blank is the logic, four is what I learned from the logic.
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Biblical Verse Eddition"
Caitlyn was the best music in my history. Ezreal was my intelligence. _**What have I learned?**_
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Pickle Eddition"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgLChYl614A Bug trove no wrong?
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Pickle Eddition"
Twiddle's a pen in hand. {{champion:20}}
1uNo (NA)
: Define The Missing Logic: "Pickle Eddition"
If you are experienced with egg salad and potatoe salad, then you'll think first the resolution of your virdict in the arugment of good or bad in egg salad and potatoe salad. Such is intelligence. Not logic. _**Humans operate using Logic, not intelligence.**_ _**Machines operate using mathematic's.**_ Let's focus on the question.
Rioter Comments
1uNo (NA)
: Am I a Bad guy?
And mean while, the social engineer's are all going ape shiit, and Riot is making home video's. And the whole time everyone in the whole world is trying to have a contest of who's good or who's bad in thier own way to what ever.
1uNo (NA)
: Am I a Bad guy?
Funny you say that, because I'm going to build it in a game called Trove with the name "BigEarthQuake" in a few months, and then when all the social engineerer's flock all over doing their thing, I'd "none"-chi-lont-me F them with "penfourpanda" and create a celestrial pen used to write my name. And no one would be the wiser. To what the pen is, or how I created it. But you all should really check out the real thing, the mold that is. Saddly I've typed this months later, and the mold is a trap. And I already have the pen.
1uNo (NA)
: How To Make A Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDfg5BhIcY
1uNo (NA)
: How To Make A Game.
Did you finaly figure it out? How our memory works, a system combined with my name, a discovery. That it is my name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTj4BzF6HV4
1uNo (NA)
: How To Make A Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXrDc1gBl8 If more than one exists, how many sides dose a square have?
1uNo (NA)
: How To Make A Game.
My silience is encrypted, no method known to human's is able to break this encryption.
1uNo (NA)
: How To Make A Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXM-iSG-hMI u or o I or u I or o u or I o or u I or o {{champion:39}} {{champion:81}}
Show more

1uNo

Level 44 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion