: Question about Eternals
: Wait, I don't follow you, what do you mean by ensure you can't play league
it counters that champion
: Let's play "No League Today."
: {{champion:37}}
Kanens (NA)
: 8/30 PBE UPDATE 9.18
unless im missing something whats up with all the down votes ?
: if we are being harsh... the game is balanced, you are just playing the wrong champions so you just dont think it is and as far as the client goes, they are making a new one, you can see its first phase on the pbe
do you not see how your first sentence contradicts its self? "everything is balanced, just some things are less balanced then others"
YaraUwU (NA)
: Id come back to the game literally just to play evelynn if riot made her play style more like her old one. Right now shes just a walking R
> [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8zBGXiVz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:23:45.099+0000) > > Id come back to the game literally just to play evelynn if riot made her play style more like her old one. Right now shes just a walking R ikr , i miss old eve
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vy0OWYVZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:04:51.845+0000) > > so about people still confusing between "your" and "you're". He made a good suggestion. You can let it go the way I have.
I just tried to fix it but it wont let me edit the title of the post
: Finally a good suggestion about this problem Happy to see a variation from the "don't let people ban ally champs"
Well sometimes you need to ban someones champ. If there at the bottom of champ select and they want janna (lets say shes busted this patch) but you know there is no way in hell the enemy team wouldn't pick her then you ban it.
Rioter Comments
: In Season 6, I climbed from high Bronze to Gold5 with Sona, so it's definitely possible. Never heavy AP though. My core was Censer/Athens, and then situationally Solari/Redemption/Frozen Heart/Shurelya/Twin Shadows
ya its possible, I was just tring to think of "bad" supports in low mmr and she came to mind due to no one knowing when to stun and when to run.
: Jungle 2019: That role where you watch all your laners int their lane, and then blame you for not ganking their hyperfed lane opponent.
My favorite part is when you do gank and they let you 1v1 there laner for 4 seconds while they get a cannon, so you decide to gank another lane and there like " WhY nO jG gAnKs, YoU tRoLl"
Kai Guy (NA)
: Truth be told. I don't know if I can resist AP heavy builds on sona.
{{item:3100}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3040}} {{item:2139}} {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Kai Guy (NA)
: Trying to walk my talk.
Sona and Lulu are normally never played. I believe Lulu is "bad" and sona is just unpopular but thats all I got for you man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} good luck man, walk that walk and talk that talk
: Someone tell me the counterplay to Rengar killing you in .2 seconds.
: OMG JUNGLE Y U NO GANKK????
SPEAK THE TRUTH FELLOW JG {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Out of the recent(last 1-2 years) releases or reworks
{{champion:28}} because i miss old eve {{champion:84}} {{champion:518}} are broken {{champion:516}} needs to be deleted and redone {{champion:555}} honorable mention
: If your favorite Champion was released today, what would their kit look like?
: Jhin Emote
yes please
Kürama (NA)
: You aren't very bright are you?
no, hes not bright at all. hes probably gana buy eternals and try to show it off in game like it is some type of achievement. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: GROUND HOG DAY. seriously who is paying to know how many kills they get on X champion. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Not us, we aren't stupid {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: When Riot makes some trivial changes to Eternals but refuses to scrap it
: > [{quoted}](name=2000shadows,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=waVGoM53,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T06:21:09.062+0000) > > This is a bare bone system with little work actually put into i Oh, expert here, right? I bet you are programmer, so you know that it took little work. I'm not, so I have no idea how much actual work it takes to take API add some specific stats(1/3 of current eternals is champion specific, like Rumble killing ppl in his ult) and send it up into the game. Sounds easy, but I(and I guess you as well) have no idea. I'm not fan of current form and price of eternals. But saying "This food sucks, is it from microwave? It took you like 4 minutes to make?" in 3 Michelin stars French restaurant is weird and ignorant. Now comparing RIot to good restaurant might be questionable in your eyes, but after all, they are company that has been maintaining one of the biggest games for 10 years. >we draw a line somewhere Who "we"? You mean few thousands, always unhappy players(and many ppl that aren't even playing, they just like to circlejerk on boards and reddit) compared to millions? It's sad to say it, but silent majority is clearly ok with current practises and except little legends/eternals, there isn't anything questionable about cosmetics(I know it's only my opinion). Battle passes are getting boring bcs missions are same, but idk, compare the potentional lowest value you can get out of it and price of battle pass(I havn't done it, but I guess after hours of grinding(which was purpose of battle passes, ppl wanted something elso to grind besides elo) you can get much higher value than original cost of bp). And prestige skins were wanted, what are you talking about. Even on reddit from time to time there were threads asking for expensive stuff(merch included, but skins are easier I guess), to show support and wealth.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=waVGoM53,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T06:38:12.270+0000) > > Oh, expert here, right? I bet you are programmer, so you know that it took little work. Im not a expert programmer but ive spent time playing with it. code is code, it really doesn't change much over all it just get more specific and/or user friendly. but that's irreverent, lets actually look into what they really need to do here, say they made it easy on themselves and it only starts counting when you buy them. We already have "missions" (A.K.A Stat trackers that just count up to a set number) that count gold earned, towers killed, or something done after X event during game so changing it to damage dealt, ult kills, and a kinda champion specific one wouldn't be hard at all. If you notice a lot of the leaked ones are ether within a set time of ult cast or something the death recap system keeps track of. (so 2 weeks tops if you have a small team working on only this) then the mastery gif/video that plays over a champions head are literally the easiest thing to make in the world, the emote system is already here so all they need to do is add in one or two lines of text to tell the computer to grab from a new file location then copy paste any code needed. they then with all the hard effort they put into this new eternals system ( probably 2 or 3 weeks tops due to 80% of the system already in place) they went into a image or video editor and added in 1 - 5 lines over the mastery 7 icon. mind you this is just a gif/video with a clear background that plays over your champion so they could have gone all out without needing to code a thing extra but decided to copy a already existing thing and change it slightly. > > And prestige skins were wanted, what are you talking about. Even on reddit from time to time there were threads asking for expensive stuff(merch included, but skins are easier I guess), to show support and wealth. Im well aware of that but a battle pass with the end goal being a gold RECOLOR of a previews skin probably wasn't want they where thinking when they said "we want to support you guys so make something expensive and cool" Again they took a already existing thing and changed it slightly. Are you seeing a pattern here?
: It's a really weird feeling when Normals are less fun to play than ranked games when you're high elo
honestly league lost its fun loving community a while ago when riot started forcing champions into specific builds and lanes. then on top of that games are decided when 15 min so its not like you even have time to try anything fun before your being skull fucked by your opponent who's building what riot wanted them to build. Ive slowly started caring less and less each season, its kinda sad.
: >the majority of the community has a problem False, boards and reddit are vocal minority, really small group compared to whole community. So no, Riot won't change things, bcs few thousands out of millions are unhappy. >it feels like that part of the game is being taken away from us. How so? There weren't any achievements ever(maybe we could count some missions). I don't understand why ppl think it should be free, I agree that current version ain't worth 850 rp, but what's the reasoning behind it being free, when time and resources were putted into it?
This is a bare bone system with little work actually put into it just like the battle passes and the gold croma they tried to pass off as cool skins, these are just cash grabs. and they will continue to put low effort work out and want people to pay out the ass until we draw a line somewhere, so this is the line and hopefully if there not EA they will hear this and stop doing this in the future.
: How are Eternals "Costing RP to Justify the Dev Time spent on them" but TFT is 100% fine?
: (RIOT GAMES) Well actually summoner not all hope is lost, here at Riot EA gaming we have came up with a full book that can teach you the basics of his smarts. The book does cost 40$ but don't wait, If you order right now we will include a training videos for only 10$ a week to help you be as intelligent as mister Eisteein.
By the way if you pay a extra 50$ we will cover the book in a low effort gold croma and call it the prestige version. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Reksee (NA)
: Damn, that man was a genius. If only we could have such wisdom. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
(RIOT GAMES) Well actually summoner not all hope is lost, here at Riot EA gaming we have came up with a full book that can teach you the basics of his smarts. The book does cost 40$ but don't wait, If you order right now we will include a training videos for only 10$ a week to help you be as intelligent as mister Eisteein.
PzyXo (EUW)
: a meme about Riot
this was the best thing ive seen so far.
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: {{champion:6}} villain.
i see someone beat me to it.
: This is for all the junglers that ruined our promos
Fizzfood (NA)
: Pay to play!
sounds like a good fucken plan to me {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Regaly (NA)
: Where can I buy Eternals in the client? I can't find it in the store? Help.
don't do it man, you will just get mocked if you show it off.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GzEypZmE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:56:11.197+0000) > > Im not saying they only tunnel visioned and focused on this, but they spent some of their time and effort on making a system instead of other aspects of the game. We wouldnt really be all up in arms about this new "pay and get X' if it was like emotes or the first time a stupid idea was released but it feels like all they focus on is e sports, TFT, or there low effort season pass skins (A.K.A what makes quick bucks) but have neglected the actual game making pointless patch after pointless patch and letting a bug like the annie perma stun go into the game for a good while or the thing where fiora seems to not get targeted my minions when she uses her ability on people.
its been a gathering storm that all kinda points to the same thing if that makes any sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GzEypZmE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:49:14.862+0000) > > So, the team that worked on this probably wasn't the team that works on fixing the game. Bug fixes have gone through (some haven't) and I feel like it's unfair to say that just because a group of coders made Eternals and a different group made TFT that _that_ is why the game is still buggy (and always has been). You can assume that, but also keep in mind that there are limited resources in Riot Games, and if they spent numerous manhours on coding this payable achievement system, that means the opportunity cost spent to pay attention to other aspects of the game are lost. I would agree more about this rebuttal if it was comparing, say, the skin department with the coding department, but this seems to be taking resources out of either the same or very similar departments. Whatever Riot could have spent their time and money on improving their game, they instead allocated some of their resources into making this new upcoming system and TFT. I'm not saying they only tunnel visioned and focused on this, but they spent some of their time and effort on making a system instead of other aspects of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GzEypZmE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:56:11.197+0000) > > Im not saying they only tunnel visioned and focused on this, but they spent some of their time and effort on making a system instead of other aspects of the game. We wouldnt really be all up in arms about this new "pay and get X' if it was like emotes or the first time a stupid idea was released but it feels like all they focus on is e sports, TFT, or there low effort season pass skins (A.K.A what makes quick bucks) but have neglected the actual game making pointless patch after pointless patch and letting a bug like the annie perma stun go into the game for a good while or the thing where fiora seems to not get targeted my minions when she uses her ability on people.
Fuya (NA)
: Guys, calm down. There IS one plus-side of the Eternals:
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message to all LoL Streamers/Youtubers: Please, do NOT buy Eternal sets and publicize it!
Reiizm (NA)
: I am going to roast anybody I see with an Eternal in game
: No, YOU don't love the game, and you're blaming Riot for your mentality.
Im so done with these new players thinking they know this game and how older players really feel.
: Maybe if they donated some of the sales off this "new feature" to the world prize pool it might become a bit more acceptable.
that would be really cool but not on mastery, maybe on team emots or loading screen backgrounds.
: FAQ: Eternals
i was gana leave a comment but I see my fellow LOL players have said everything needed to be said. We would like to keep playing this game but for the love of god listen to us riot, change this to free. We all know you are gana put copy paste quests for each champion and its not like effort was made to put a bar over my mastery 7 icon. Make high quality skins and emotes and we will buy them up like crazy, make EA choices and we leave the game. its not hard to see the good long term choice.
: PSA: Riot has never and will never revert a full VGU.
I will keep trying to get Evelynn back even if it’s futile, I spent years of my life playing her and now I’m stuck with the eve wanna be because riot took the easy road and just replaced her with a new champion.
: Revert galio to his previous kit
He’s like old eve , there never coming back because they died and where replaced in the rework They don’t give a shit about the older player base. They need to create buzz around the game for new people with wallets, so they remake a old champion to save server space then completely ignored the mains of those champions unless it’s so loud that it’s impossible to ignore.
: Riot Does Not Care
True words where spoken here today, I feel the same way. It seems like anything slightly diverse is scrapped for stream line (old Evelynn for a example) or is made strictly with competitive play in mind.
: Revert Evelynn
> [{quoted}](name=Revert Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MGArpKGt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-12T15:23:25.092+0000) > > Revert Evelynn Ayyyyyyy my fellow old eve main, it seems like we both get the slightly depressed feeling fallowed by anger when we play eve now a days. I wish riot would just make new champs instead of pretending a new champion is really a older one.
: be real with me , did this post just sound like i think the new eve was bad.
if you come back i re wrote the post to see if i get my point across better lol
Manxxom (NA)
: Evelynn isn't as bad as you think. If you want some advice, ask the eve main on the boards, Sexual Girl, because she for sure has better knowledge of eve than I do, but one thing I can say for certain is her charm isn't as bad as you think, you can use it to trick people to flee toward you if you backdoor them with the camo passive when your above level 6, making it easier to proc the charm with your empowered e which does a LOT of damage.
be real with me , did this post just sound like i think the new eve was bad.
Rioter Comments
: She is ugly.
lol all the old champs look ugly
Show more

2000shadows

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion