: Early 9.10 Patch Discussion
Would you pls make Conqueror rune a simple rune that just gives out mere bonus ad and remove the other options it currently has(healing and true damage). I would like the old fervor back. Please, bring back old fervor which is the greatest rune ever. Right now, Conq is only good for jax, riven, yasuo and irelia who are already so broken. Giving out true damage and healing to champions from a rune means that jax would also have a passive ability similar to that of fiora's(passive healing + true dam) and that makes jax even more unbalanced and be hard to deal with.
Mortdog (NA)
: Summoner's Rift balance changes coming Patch 9.8
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
Fiora is sitting on 45 wr right now. Pls, buff. And maybe nerf riven, irelia, jax, yasuo because they are op.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 13
Lucian is terribly broken. He beats jax in a 1v1 when he's 2lvs down and not ahead. He does like 50 % hp damage to squishy champs with his q. About crit adcs, I sometimes feel like it is unfair for bruisers because that change makes melee fighters useless af. Melee fighters like fiora does like 200 damage in melee range with aa while crit adcs does like 400 damage or they even does like 1k damage with an auto. It looks like that some melee fighters like fiora are too weak and crit adcs are too strong. Crit adcs just beat melee champions dealing more damage even if they fight in melee range.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 8
Why would you not just bring back old fervor that gives away like 65 ad for free. New conqueror looks like a very nerfed version of old fervor.
: Champion Weaknesses in 2019
Shut up and buff fiora XD
Ęvelynn (NA)
: yasuo literally has 5 of the things on that "insufficient weaknesses" list but he kept all of them....really?
Just perma ban yasuo
: Champion Weaknesses in 2019
So?? Just buff fiora to compensate timat nerf
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 1
What are your thoughts on conqueror, Meddler? Do you think it's too broken? Are there any possiblities to remove conq and bring back fervor?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 25
Don't forget to remove conqueror and bring back fervor please!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
I feel like adcs are already strong enough atm. Then why do they need more buffs?? I don't understand. Adcs like Lucian, vayne, kaisa are absurdly overstat so they are unbeatable even with 2 levels higher strong 1v1 champs like jax and fiora. Their damages are too high.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 11
Buff top lane please. It's really a garbage lane that has no impact on game at all and no one wants to play top. I got top 3 times in a row when i placed mid as my preferred lane. Then next time i got mid the guy who got top asked me to swap. ^_^
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
Jax literally is a better version of fiora or all other melee fighters. Please, do some reasonable nerfs to him so he will be no longer broken.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
Very very very very very terrible change. Dont revert IE bonus crit damage. It's broken. Adcs are strong enough atm but they are just cheating that they are weak.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
Why would you not just nerf those strong adcs? Buffing other adcs means the same with buffing a champion in a bad spot like fiora to become as broken as jax, yasuo, irelia.
Meddler (NA)
Do you see that lucian (he's a markman!!) instantly kills a fiora in 1.5 sec. How much do you think marksmen need to be stronger to one shot anybody with just auto attacking
Meddler (NA)
?? Marksmen are strong atm .?? Adc mains are cheating. They dont tell the truth that marksmen are overpowered now.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 28
Are you going to make non adcs in bot lane unavailable? Can we see non adcs in bot lane again ?? Is there 0 % possibility on not getting lucian, ezreal, kaisa in one single game ?!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 9
What do you think about Kaisa? She definitely needs some nerf. She's sitting around 40% pick rate and everybody is picking her. I want to stop seeing this disgusting champion in games. Please nerf Kai'sa, meddler. It's a champ that should not exist. Why an adc champ can build ap builds like zonya's and banshee's?
: Is this Leblanc Nerf a joke?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 31
Buff fiora, meddler. She needs to get some more power atm.{{champion:114}}
Antenora (EUW)
: Thoughts on {{champion:236}} ? Stat websites have him at a 53% + win rate with a 35%+ play rate. The buffs to his Q in 8.19 were absolutely unnecessary and he feels extremely overbearing to play against. If we look at** traditional bot lane picks,** Lucian statistically has NO lane counters. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/champion/Lucian/
They even buffed him when he was in his strong spot to raise skin sales. So i do not think they are gonna nerf him.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 26
Meddler, Would you just remove movement speed from Celerity rune and just make it as a rune giving damage off MS? Fiora makes use of the rune and gets benefits off passive. Her winrate may drop to 47% after removal of damage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Namîste (NA)
: Can she parry Urgot's R? I don't play Fiora so maybe she can't parry executes?
Riot officially mentioned that it was a bug although they didn't fix it over months since Pyke was released.
Rioter Comments
: How is Fiora a challenge for Jax?
because fiora hits his vitals.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
23234 (NA)
: Fiora q bug still hitting a minion instead of champion. This bug is seriously breaking her games. Also, pyke r bug that goes through fiora w. After that, he got a pentakill in my game because his r has been reset after killing me in double kill.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 12
Fiora q bug still hitting a minion instead of champion. This bug is seriously breaking her games. Also, pyke r bug that goes through fiora w. After that, he got a pentakill in my game because his r has been reset after killing me in double kill.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 5
Fiora q bug still exists since then last patch. Fiora q hits a killable minion instead of champions. I hope that it can be fixed.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 5
To be honest, 3 ad nerf on graves would not change anything. We will just have to permaban graves because that nerf is meaningless at all..
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: One update since time of writing - we're probably moving towards just nerfing Graves's starting AD instead of scaling. Looking into it more he's already falling off pretty significantly, so we're just targeting general power instead.
Yes. A -3 ad nerf will still make him op. That's not a nerf or anything
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 3
What are your thoughts on bot lane diversity? Lucian, kaisa, and jhin the three adcs are almost picked 80% in games atm and it seems that games are unfun and just boring.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 26
Do you have any plans on nerfing graves even a little bit before preseason? He's been super op for more than 6 months . He's super tanky with like 230 armor while a stupid melee bruiser like fiora only has 100 armor atm. And graves is super strong to kill my 70% hp fiora with 2 aa when i had like 8 kills but the guy was only 3/3. Im not saying that the champ is unbalanced . Im saying that the champ is just abnormal af
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 7
Would you please do some balance patches for individual champions? Would you please do some nerfs to graves? Because he's just too strong
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 24
Any plans on graves nerfs?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 22
What are your thoughts on graves? He's been so powerful for 5 patches..
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 17
When would you do a hot fix to graves?? The champ is too broken .As a fiora i got 2shot by his 2 aa. What the hell is this? So, he really needs a hot fix like reducing his damage to half. Also, his W is so overpowered . He blocks the enemy's screen and insta-kills people with his insance burst damage And the champ is as tanky as darius and garen but he's a ranged champion with 1 dash ability and 1 movement ability (ult) Please do something to fix this !!! ^
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Yasuo got blasted by 8.15 (took the brunt of the IE nerfs [which were huge] without the balancing factor of the Stormrazor buffs). We wanted to avoid pre-emptive buffing him, despite knowing it was power down, but I expect him to be weak on 8.15. (Pro is playing on 8.14). We aren't going through with the Yasuo buffs as Scruffy stated, because we can't get good alignment on a changelist that is not frustration up (and he is a high risk buff candidate), but I suspect he'll be weak for this patch as a result.
??????????????????????? YSUO HAS BEEN BALANCED BY 8.15?? HES BEEN THE MOST BROKEN CHAMP TOP 3 AMONG ALL CHAMPIONS BY 8.15 THO?
: League gameplay changes over the next few months
Riot does not know the game. BUFF YASUO WHEN HE NEEDS A NERF? Even yasuo players want to him to be nerfed to get out of current perma-banned state of yasuo
: League gameplay changes over the next few months
Yasuo buff lol YOU ARE KIDDING YASUO IS THE ONE OF BROKEN CHAMPS. He's super op. THERE ARE JUST BAD PLAYERS WHO PLAY HIM

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion