Kinori (NA)
: LP Splashing
Sadly yes
: I'd maybe consider this if it was in the game about 4 years ago. Minion block was perfectly fine and then they decided to change it. Do some research, bud.
Actually listen to what im saying, bud Its very hard to code the game to the point where something like this never happens. Teleport tried to place you in a spot that was currently occupied by a minion. The character models overlapped and the game bugged out for a bit.
: Why is this STILL acceptable to Riot?
Do you have any understanding of how a game is coded? Some specific bugs are so simple on the surface but actually quite intricate and tedious to fix once you actually attempt to code a solution.
: Please Buff Aatrox
W does damage...…...
Rioter Comments
The Coma (NA)
: LF silver DUO any role works, PLS have discord
GeÌst (NA)
: S3 Looking for a duo.
Added. JG main
Rioter Comments
Jo0o (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/hxrm821.png[/img]
: Havent played solo q for 3 weeks, and first game when I give it a try again...
Completely moronic post like half of boards these days. You lost one game cause mid and bot lost... Oh well you could have done better to carry. And its literally one loss wah wah move on. Not riots fault
: I just want to share some impressions about rankeds in Silver vs rankeds in Bronze
Congrats man on getting out. I did the same myself a few weeks ago and can agree there are some improvements in my teams
Revali (NA)
: You're asking for a good permaslow on a champion built in movement steroids, a potent slow on a low cooldown ability, huge teamfight presence, shitloads of cc, mobility, and tank killing prowess? Tell me again why you need it?
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=256Bit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8BndJdOw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T15:29:37.859+0000) > > Do you even play lee? > If you do its probably at a low mmr challenger mmr flexlast year with friends like consume wolf bignig Pon yeh i did.
OK. and you play on EU... you should know that a good lee is a complete game changer as opposed to a bad one, and he takes practice to not mess up an insec and know when to go for big plays. Nothing about lee is low risk, or easy at your level.
: Even LS can't understand why Tracker's Knife was removed without a replacement
Watch ANY LCS or LCK game of the split. count how many times the jungler puts down wards in the other side jungle. It hinders the ability to set up a gank or countergank because you are spotted on a ward whenever you leave your jungle. Also this forces them to spend so much gold on control wards and makes 90% of junglers get sweeper as well. It was really intended to be balanced around higher elo and pro play cause vision means nothing in lower mmr matches
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8BndJdOw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T14:55:06.908+0000) > > See while I’d like that, the jungle meta is always so wildly contested that it could shift champions out super easily. > > Trying to compete with Lee is often a huge pain. Gut lee nobody likes him anyway. He is an easy low risk champ.
Do you even play lee? If you do its probably at a low mmr
: [NA][Silver] Looking for a duo partner, I main JG
add me back, im a low silver mid main
: Ah yes, 0.5% playrate with 50% winrate is great, definitely a sign of a useful champion.
an even winrate isn't a "garbo" champ. so that doesn't justify a revert
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=256Bit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6sEVErEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-17T08:49:44.998+0000) > > Alternate idea.. get better at playing an assassin that doesn't have a huge gap closer. Just means you need to be more decisive about when to go in and who to target. > > Complain all you want but they wont revert him Talon in his current state is a garbo champion lmao.
reread my point. He isnt in a terrible state he just requires a bit more thinking to make plays
Iasam (NA)
: Brain is fried from grinding ranked
: Imagine if items were animated, not just images in inventory
it would be pretty cool, but IMO it might be a distraction to some players
: Remember when people didn't spam the boards complaining about the state of the game?
sAyCo (EUNE)
: List of champions that needs a Nerf + Also i think Honor Must be, Not if you wish.
A good amount of these champs have bad winrates... so deal with them and learn how they work then they wont be a problem at your low elo
X00g (NA)
: LF mid silver duo to climb with
: Talon needs a serious change on his kit
Alternate idea.. get better at playing an assassin that doesn't have a huge gap closer. Just means you need to be more decisive about when to go in and who to target. Complain all you want but they wont revert him
Vizulix (NA)
: What is considered good/bad LP gain?
Good for me is anything above 19. although it depends on mmr loss/win can be anywhere from 18 to 25 or more in extreme cases
Jamaree (NA)
: How is Camille not in the meta, why do you want Syndra BACK in the meta?
fiora and Camille are in the meta...... and they just said in their recent roadmap they are working on Morde and Liss. Vic just got a buff and they are testing stuff on PBE. most of those champs do not have terrible winrates so how are they neglected? The meta just flipped with the rune rework and champs have to adjust, some will always be better than others. Also with over 120 champs cut Riot a bit of slack with balancing
Cunky (NA)
: Literally why would you ever bring Phase Rush over Fleet Footwork
: Performance based ELO
What elo are you? first question. Secondly, The system works fine. If you want to move up consistently YOU have to play good and carry the team as often as you can. Relax a bit, and don't get so angry about the game. Higher ELO players can sense when a game is lost at champ select, or see a troll and decide its not worth playing that game. One issue with what you've said is that everything you mention is other players and not personal. All players get an afk or an autofilled teammate every once in a while, but if you are good enough you can play around that. A mismatched lane as you describe it happens often and cant be balanced around.
: its k the 0 kill illaoi 2v1'd
if youre top or jungle, learn to play against illaoi. Dodge tentacles so she doesnt heal, and use any cc you got when she ults
Kriifrux (OCE)
: Zed Question
as far as i know it has to kill them or you get the assist while its active
: New kindred skin?
When is year of the dragon? so my boy Sol can get a skin
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yi and Jhin are popular. Kha'zix isn't as much.
Which proves why {{champion:136}} and {{champion:163}} dont have a skin after a yeah and a half of release
: > [{quoted}](name=256Bit,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tAZesJYN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-15T06:42:30.596+0000) > > google what happened to Apdo. he was a famous booster that got caught and punished hard That’s because in the Korean server, your League account is tied to your SSN making it so that once you get banned, your pretty much banned for life (unless ya know you use another number, which would fall under identity theft so...)
Ah didnt know that. The punishment makes more sense cause he broke the law
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=256Bit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IkA6qcrA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T03:30:31.418+0000) > > For some champs, such as adcs or control mages, Exhaust is the only thing that saves them in a fight. So no, it does not need to be removed just because you as an assassin player are inconvenienced by it. So it's too hard for lulu, janna, soraka, and etc can't bother to use 1 spell then press exhaust on me or exhaust into that spell? Not about me being inconvenienced but being completely shut down without me being able to say "no"
Or anyone like {{champion:1}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:101}} that have to play against you. I didnt just say supports. and it does have a long cooldown so it isnt "always" completely shutting you down........
: ***
wonder why you got the ban with an attitude like this.....
: Does Riot ban the ELO booster or just the boosted account?
google what happened to Apdo. he was a famous booster that got caught and punished hard
: Let Spell Shield block Exhaust
For some champs, such as adcs or control mages, Exhaust is the only thing that saves them in a fight. So no, it does not need to be removed just because you as an assassin player are inconvenienced by it.
: i have 6300 be and i want to buy a champion in 8.3 who should i buy any help
I hammered out like 100 games in the last 4 months on Taliyah. Helped me get out of Bronze. Her combo is pretty simple once you get the hang of predicting her W. And she has good wave clear so if you dont die to often it is hard to lose your tower first. However, her w is her only defense. So if they have a trynd or Akali you will have a rough time staying alive if your team doesn't peel/protect you, which like nobody does in bronze Learning when to Ult is tricky, as you could either trap your team or win a fight. It will all come with practice.
Jo0o (NA)
: New loophole in the IFS system -- READ FAST BEFORE DELETE
Broke my mouse pressing the upvote button
: Kled Skin? Released in 2016 still nothing new...
its the same with taliyah and aurelion sol man. They dont make skins for unpopular champs often. Look at Jhin he has 4, and a much higher playrate
KuraSei (NA)
: Do you have a suggestion for a core build on Jax by chance ?
i do something like this {{item:1413}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3065}} got me out of bronze Jax needs to be tanky Good luck
: Nerf Zoe's Q for god sake
takes 4 patches to nerf her.... nice
: Can we honestly get an ap item that hurts people that is stacking hp???
6k hp... there should be nothing to kill him in a few seconds from one person
: A Comprehensive Look: Issues with the Game
: Ashe is struggling this pre-Season... Perhaps some buffs are needed?
don't trust Champion.gg its proven to be misleading
: Mordekaiser Es Numbero Uno
Same way how if you look in the right places, you will find an incredibly high winrate for him as ADC, not many play him, however those that still do are REALLY good at him
: I like how always the problematic champions are champion with Stealth on command
Pro tip: Buy control wards and look at your map more often
: @Plat and Diamond players
maybe pick up another champ for those matchups. Someone who has poke and shields like Karma, or thresh or Blitz for the utility of the q. Especially cause not many people dodge hooks in lower elo
Show more

256Bit

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion