Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TSM Rage (NA)
: xDevastating Annihilation is recruiting !
IGN : 289902 Position: supp Time: EST on almost all the time (if i cant make it ill let u know) Rank s6 : gold 4 main or sub: main champion pool: {{champion:12}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:143}} Discord ? : yes Shotcalling ability : 8/10
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LF Gold 5+ Committed Players to Form a Team
why is a silver 2 asking for gold+???
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I added you looks like you get no carry since you didint add me back too bad I'm not good enough "high plat"
> [{quoted}](name=Ola Norman,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HbTz4fby,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-27T00:11:09.082+0000) > > I added you looks like you get no carry since you didint add me back too bad I'm not good enough "high plat" i added u bro
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm not sure I fully understand why an account in low silver is requesting that high of players for a team? Wouldn't it make more sense to form a team around your elo level to learn and press forward? You could play the smurf card, but it doesn't show by your match history (unless you fool around on this account). Playing against a much higher elo is just going to stunt you, especially if you get carried. It's better to play around your elo and or just above it to learn. You wouldn't throw a high school football team against an NFL team and expect them to catch up to their level of play just by playing them. Just a thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Corporal B,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=BYcnfG2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-28T08:44:16.782+0000) > > I'm not sure I fully understand why an account in low silver is requesting that high of players for a team? Wouldn't it make more sense to form a team around your elo level to learn and press forward? You could play the smurf card, but it doesn't show by your match history (unless you fool around on this account). Playing against a much higher elo is just going to stunt you, especially if you get carried. It's better to play around your elo and or just above it to learn. You wouldn't throw a high school football team against an NFL team and expect them to catch up to their level of play just by playing them. Just a thought. yeah its not my team lol im the coach they all plats but i get what ur saying also i wouldnt want the player to get filled with friend requests :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Leave name for dynamic boost tomorrow
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Level 30 (NA)