: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lE86ZZwq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-21T21:32:56.609+0000) > > They gotta get that mod swag af dab in yo unrEAL
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lE86ZZwq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-21T21:34:20.429+0000) > > unrEAL woRD UP
: Mods downvote you before closing/deleting your threads
They gotta get that mod swag af dab in yo
iiGazeii (NA)
: Swap Zoe's W and R
Sounds something interesting enough to at least give a good ol' test
: It's always interesting to see an artist's progression
Good stuff LF > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KpAhaoiA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-21T02:45:14.649+0000) > > It's always interesting to see an artist's progression ye
: ChoGathsSon Memorial Thread
Bazerka (NA)
: Thank you everyone
Thank you for making this thread
: I opened this up in front of my family and now I'm banned from Easter. Thanks for tricking me into posting this in your thread and making me necro your post on accident 2C.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NQ8En5wR,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-20T17:55:33.784+0000) > > I opened this up in front of my family and now I'm banned from Easter. > > Thanks for tricking me into posting this in your thread and making me necro your post on accident 2C. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/290/521/9d7.png
: Ey Rito, bring back bans in ARAM eh?
oH wOw It'S lIkE nOt HaViNg 'UpVoTe If' In ThE tItLe MaKeS tHiS tOpIc A-oKaY
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-20T03:22:47.046+0000) > > because "upvote if x" threads are low-effort as heck and pretty sad honestly? > > You could honestly make that entire thread without the upvote begging and it would work > > Also Riot doesn't even moderate this place, and the volunteer staff wouldn't pull a reddit thread shadow removal on you guys :^) > > Also to show you I have different opinions from them - Yes, Riot removing bans from ARAM was really dumb > > edit - lordy lu ignorance is bliss and I'm actually kinda frustrated by the sheer amount of it Moderator: _Agree's with opinion while explaining reason for removing post_ People on the Boards: "bUt yoU REMovED OuR ThRead, sO YoU'Re agAinsT uS"
> [{quoted}](name=Gentleman Gems,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-04-20T12:13:43.151+0000) > > Moderator: _Agree's with opinion while explaining reason for removing post_ > > People on the Boards: "bUt yoU REMovED OuR ThRead, sO YoU'Re agAinsT uS" Also people on the Boards: "ur Riot cuz you did this thing! >:("
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: Riot deletes Upvote For threads now
Okay buster trying to spin a tale, let's get a couple of facts straight before you get ahead of yourself ___ First - "Riot deletes Upvote For threads now" No they don't, the volunteer staff that is made of players like you and me do, because they're low-effort like you clearly explained in your OP Which I'll even explain exactly why in my second point further Second - Those 'Upvote for' threads you saw in the now gone 'best' sorting view on the front boards page (for good reason) were locked, meaning no one could comment in them, and is a perfect example of why 'Upvote for' threads are low-effort They demand an unhealthy discussion and essentially come down to "Yo, click this to agree with me and circlejerk this thing with me instead of discussing it" Third - "But this looks like Riot and their moderators just erasing a thread they don't like." You wanna make a thread saying you want bans back in ARAM without the upvote begging? I bet you a thousand dollars it stays up! You wanna make a thread saying you want Riven gutted? Go for it! You wanna make a thread demanding that assassins get as much CC as tanks? People will disagree, but no one is gonna stop you! You wanna make a shitepost thread here in GD with a title that's just a '.' and has a gif of a giggling syrup thing dancing on pancakes?! https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/NQ8En5wR- **WELL I BEAT YOU TO IT!!!** ##HOWEVER! [ ](http://boardscodingbeshitesoIhadtodothistomakeitspaceoutright) #The volunteer staff would never censor you of your means to make threads so long they fit within the rules of the boards Just have some common sense, decency and you'll be well off here
: LOL. Riot deleted an ARAM thread with 300+ upvotes in an attempt to silence negative feedback.
because "upvote if x" threads are low-effort as heck and pretty sad honestly? You could honestly make that entire thread without the upvote begging and it would work Also Riot doesn't even moderate this place, and the volunteer staff (who are players just like you and me) wouldn't pull a reddit thread shadow removal on you guys :^) Also to show you I have different opinions from them - Yes, Riot removing bans from ARAM was really dumb, but having all champions unlocked would easily be the more logical fix edit - lordy lu ignorance is bliss and I'm actually kinda frustrated by the sheer amount of it
: The CIA have made a new torture device
Audhulma (NA)
: You misspelled priorities btw
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lIQFx6Rk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-18T21:42:04.764+0000) > > You misspelled priorities btw Wadda mean?
: It’s time for ChoGathsSon to be freed
: I got CLG ear pregnant and I don’t know what to do
: >Riot makes a new logo - gets added immediately the next day it's announced despite the mass negativity about it In fairness, one is a simple image swap, and a lot of things that would benefits the boards are major functionality changes. Apples and oranges, to a large extent.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lIQFx6Rk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T21:19:37.971+0000) > > In fairness, one is a simple image swap, and a lot of things that would benefits the boards are major functionality changes. Apples and oranges, to a large extent. Also in fairness - This place was in beta for 5 years without them doing jack
Rioter Comments
: If you could give one champion new voice lines without changing anything else, who would you pick?
SnupRawr (NA)
: Just quit a fucking bot game
: https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music/v4/8c/e3/33/8ce333be-7d83-d7b4-43a3-c6c5102ef462/WWDA31015_Rachel_v9_RA_wShad.jpg/1200x630bb.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zz8vrf9a,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-17T01:23:51.935+0000) > > https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music/v4/8c/e3/33/8ce333be-7d83-d7b4-43a3-c6c5102ef462/WWDA31015_Rachel_v9_RA_wShad.jpg/1200x630bb.jpg Hey Crush 40 is cool
: Not enjoying the new Riot icon.
: Downvote their threads
Terozu (NA)
: Riot no.
Those pigeons do look adorable
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ea6szN2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-17T01:32:17.031+0000) > > That is until someone on your team attacks the enemy you're after and you 3-shot them instead In that case friendly fire should be turned on, so Jhin can kill them instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ea6szN2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-17T01:41:50.641+0000) > > In that case friendly fire should be turned on, so Jhin can kill them instead. perfectly logical answer
: Jhin's shots should deal 25% max health true damage and disable healing/shields
That is until someone on your team attacks the enemy you're after and you 3-shot them instead
Jamaree (NA)
: All the unpopular opinions, let’s farm some downvotes
CLG ear (NA)
: I got my dad pregnant and I don't know what to do
https://i.imgur.com/PBALUCJ.gif/img
: remove threads
Okay, this one first then
Sirhaian (NA)
: Neat, thanks! :) I don't use Discord all that much so I'll decline the offer, but I really appreciate it!
> [{quoted}](name=Sirhaian,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=F4ZuqAZ7,comment-id=001a000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:20:16.956+0000) > > Neat, thanks! :) > > I don't use Discord all that much so I'll decline the offer, but I really appreciate it! No harm, just trying to get more Rioters in the know about all this stuff
: Why would I try to change your mind if I agree?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zz8vrf9a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:20:41.719+0000) > > Why would I try to change your mind if I agree? good point
Sirhaian (NA)
: Oh thanks, this is actually super useful! I'll keep this for further use. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Sirhaian,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=F4ZuqAZ7,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:05:07.603+0000) > > Oh thanks, this is actually super useful! I'll keep this for further use. :D No problamo I'mma Specialist on the GD board section, so I keep that link handy with a bookmark If yah join want as well, we got an official boards discord - https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification Board's staff will get yah all set up with a Riot tag and help you out with any questions and whatnot
Sirhaian (NA)
: VFX Updates for Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn and Jax, plus an SFX Update for Renekton.
Heya Sirhaian, you seem to be having a smige of trouble embedding imgur links, might I refer you to this to help yah out? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/mouP6um4-boards-usage-guide-part-1-boards-markup It has quite a few other helpful tips and tricks as well!
: Unpopular opinion Vayne is not boken.
I disagree because the recent buffs she got are ridiculous
Rioter Comments
: Let's talk about this bramble vest change
It was needed given the ridiculous amount of sustain in the game now
: Whats your favorite Dragonball character
Krillin is my boi with the best wife
: New RiotGames Logo
Old one was better
Kalikain (NA)
: I'm excited for the Vayne Nerfs
same > [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvFrwIiQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T20:55:36.160+0000) > > Riven is up there too. also same
: Team Riot Logic
Couple of things - First, two wrongs don't make a right, just cuz he was a jerk doesn't mean you get away being one as well Second, you must've had quite the potty mouth to get that chat restriction, so no offense it's deserved and hopefully you learn from it and third, if he was a jerk like you described, he'll more than likely will get the punishment that he deserves eventually, especially if he keeps that act up
: Notre Dame is Burning
_Freaking Disney went all out and too far on their live action remake of The Hunchback of Notre Dame... smh..._ Okay now on a serious not joking note, it's a blooming shame and hope the damage gets limited as much as possible
Spotty (NA)
: i remember back in the day
and now this new client manages to be an even more busted spaghetti coded mess
Terozu (NA)
: Does noone realize he's at -100 lp? He's dodged so many games to just perfectly land at -100.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1WeydkFW,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-15T05:46:48.302+0000) > > Does noone realize he's at -100 lp? > He's dodged so many games to just perfectly land at -100. https://i.imgur.com/BIT4TTM.gif/img
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:39:18.677+0000) > > Others seem to found uses for it already, soooooo... Where do you get on the rainbow to start walking on it?
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:59:38.705+0000) > > Where do you get on the rainbow to start walking on it? The start? or airplane drop on one?
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:43:22.313+0000) > > Ehhhhh... let's assume you could, what would you do then? I would get myself killed by trying to drive on it and flying off the edge. Fucking Rainbow Road.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:45:12.696+0000) > > I would get myself killed by trying to drive on it and flying off the edge. > > Fucking Rainbow Road. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0
: Can I drive on it instead?
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-15T01:46:11.367+0000) > > Can I drive on it instead? Ehhhhh... let's assume you could, what would you do then?
: That would be a useless power
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r763QQVX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-15T01:44:51.412+0000) > > That would be a useless power Others seem to found uses for it already, soooooo...
: Important
vry important much cute
Rioter Comments
Show more

2nd Chance

Level 139 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion