: @RiotAugust Those "useless" Boards are a part of the community that puts bread on your table.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=The Hörror King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rUzT1BxJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T22:12:21.686+0000) > > better than flash, provides adc/team heals, and exhaust slows them down and reduce damage. yeah that's why flash it taken by 99% of every player and every champion since season 2
TheReyNook (EUNE)
: L9 EUNE Recruiting people
arent they those autistic 15 year olds who think being toxic makes them better at the game?
: If you Google “boards”
back in my day we didn't call it Boards we called it GD and it was a beautiful shade of piss-colored parchment.
Kythers (NA)
: killed Galvek and got my quest cape
Rioter Comments
: This isn't Disturbed
It's not their usual stuff but it's still good.
: Do you think 100 Thieves would've done better with Cody Sun?
They still would have taken third, yeah. Cuz Ryu and Aphro were playing like trash and they wouldn't let Ssumday play a carry But they would have done much better
Ahris (NA)
: Kassadin has 58.63% winrate in lategame
cuz he sucks until he gets 2-3 items?
: Who is the most prolific shit poster in all of GD?
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri finally picked once in competitive, ended up completely trash
she's 1/3/11 with a support-oriented build r u high?
: Who is best girl GD?
https://i.imgur.com/v2d2Ruf.jpg
: What does fan service mean
when someone comes out to fix your broken fan
geeklove (NA)
: World's Schedule is awful
well it's in Korea. You want them to play their games at 1am so you can watch in prime-time?
: Why keep putting summoner icons in skin bundles?
Kythers (NA)
: Why do words upset people so much?
just don't be angry 4Head LOOOOOOL
: PSA: Riot never told you to kill yourselves. Don't make this something it isn't.
they fired whats his face cuz he called tyler1 a roid rage homonculus tho
: I'm seeing a lot of sexism on these boards today
do u need a dictionary to look up what "equality" means?
Zeymul (NA)
: I'd like to bring a new phrase into somewhat common usage: Zoe Syndrome
Zoe isn't even the first example every abomination CertainlyT has created has been like this
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=303Devilfish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lYTxrebl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T19:10:08.854+0000) > > i think so > > shaman enhance or ele
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lYTxrebl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-16T19:12:27.324+0000) > > enhance or ele leveling enhance, elemental feels so fucking bad right now you do more DPS as enhance without even trying
CLG ear (NA)
: @ people playing BFA: is it fun? What class are u playing?
: Gameplay Thread But Instead of Gameplay it's Evelynn Lewds
Kythers (NA)
: How is babby formed?
Audhulma (NA)
: Didn't your parents ever teach you not to procrastinate? Seriously though, this has been a thing in all the other persona games I've played tbh, so that's probably why they had no issue leaving that function in. The big thing is, _most_ people new to the series aren't going to wait until the last day to start handling the mission/dungeon. As a new player you're going to naturally **want** to enter the dungeon, find loot, merge new personas and all that - and by doing this you will naturally discover that the storyline has break points where you have to wait til the next day to continue. Once you see that happen in the first month, you're supposed to understand that you never ever wait until the last second. Veterans know better than to do that of course, since they've experienced it firsthand with the older games. Logically all of that makes sense, it's just that sometimes people end up doing what you did anyways - I did it in the first month of P3P, partly because I already heard from my friend ahead of time about how important leveling your 5 stats and relationships is to the game. Just take it as a learning experience; from now on jump on the mission within the first week so that you can get the ball rolling on those break points in the story. Edit: BTW I'm going to point something out because I had to look it up when I played. When the game tells you that you can start a temp job, go to the underground station/mall area. You don't apply at the shops themselves, you have to go to a little magazine stand and examine it to start a job. This is important because ONE of the arcanas is only available to raise relationship with up until a certain day, and in order to get him you have to have a job so he sees you're a diligent worker. Arcana ranks of course unlock persona fusions, so you have to get those ranks up to fuse the strongest personas.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVIYQPxN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T05:24:16.267+0000) > > Didn't your parents ever teach you not to procrastinate? Seriously though, this has been a thing in all the other persona games I've played tbh, so that's probably why they had no issue leaving that function in. > > The big thing is, _most_ people new to the series aren't going to wait until the last day to start handling the mission/dungeon. As a new player you're going to naturally **want** to enter the dungeon, find loot, merge new personas and all that - and by doing this you will naturally discover that the storyline has break points where you have to wait til the next day to continue. Once you see that happen in the first month, you're supposed to understand that you never ever wait until the last second. Veterans know better than to do that of course, since they've experienced it firsthand with the older games. > > Logically all of that makes sense, it's just that sometimes people end up doing what you did anyways - I did it in the first month of P3P, partly because I already heard from my friend ahead of time about how important leveling your 5 stats and relationships is to the game. Just take it as a learning experience; from now on jump on the mission within the first week so that you can get the ball rolling on those break points in the story. It is my first persona game, and that's not the impression the game gave me at all. it assumed any days i didn't use to prepare were wasted so i put off going in until i had no more time left so i could get money and stats and whatnot i had no idea i could leave the palace at will until i actually went in, i assumed i had to conquer the whole thing in one go like i said, it's still a great game and i'll definitely go back and do it again, but i can't help but be a bit salty about it.
Rioter Comments
: How do you place your hand on your keyboard when playing this game?
: Memes and You! What content belongs on GD and what belongs on M&G? A flowchart.
: What are some champions that make you instantly dislike the person playing them from champ select?
: League of legends champions too hot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI
Kythers (NA)
: Ahris just doesn't have a place in GD
: Board moderators don't know what they're doing
mods are murder lmao this is the place where you get perma'd for posting a girl holding an apple
: Who are your favorite regulars?
: I'm enjoying GW2 tbh
I never did any actual content in GW2 but i did world completion cuz i really liked most of the zones.
: Yeah we all know that spring anime is over
: When you're forced to 1v5 everygame
pick swain, 1v5 whats the issue here?
CLG ear (NA)
: imaqtpie married
i thought they were already married. maybe they were just engaged tho, idk.
Vectros (NA)
: So Teleport is getting a huge nerf due to over usage...
the minute increase is fine but the other part seems stupid
Kythers (NA)
: Nami is objectively the nicest, purest girl in League
idk ive seen a fan art or two that says otherwise
Ahris (NA)
: The only spell that does damage in Ahri's kit is her Q
"Waaaaah i wanna be the most mobile mage in the game but still have the burst of an assassin waaaaaah buff my thot fox waifu waaaah"
Zedocax (NA)
: ARURF is terrible
i like random more seeing hecarim 1v5 every single game gets old eventually
: The original Aatrox vs the Newly patched Aatrox....
I haven't actually played him yet, but the chains and his ult seem cool his Q and E just make him look like a Riven wanna-be
: Riot: "Hey guys, we couldn't bear the thought of losing money on Dark Star Cho..."
: WoW Players, I thought Kruul was bad.
i heard there's a cheese you can do with mortal coil to interrupt phase 2 from starting but yeah i'm in the same boat. no sacrolash and i suck at affliction so :(
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gEKY5YL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-26T03:38:55.454+0000) > > You're right. > > A game series that was specifically designed to be a certain genre of game could never branch out successfully into something else. > > https://blznav.akamaized.net/img/games/cards/card-world-of-warcraft-54576e6364584e35.jpg I'm pretty sure WOW has always been multiplayer. And not every game needs to "branch out". Some things are fine the way they are. How would you feel if LOL suddenly became single player only (I know this will NEVER happen, this is all hypthetical)?
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gEKY5YL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-26T04:44:20.074+0000) > > I'm pretty sure WOW has always been multiplayer. And not every game needs to "branch out". Some things are fine the way they are. How would you feel if LOL suddenly became single player only (I know this will NEVER happen, this is all hypthetical)? WoW is based on Warcraft, a series of RTS games.
: Trying to learn to lane as Garen in preparation for the new skin
his laning is pretty trash against basically every meta top laner. Its kinda awkward they're pitting him against Darius for lore reasons, but Darius should dumpster garen without any effort. max Q because E scales more with garen's level rather than the skill's level, and it grants a longer movement speed buff which helps your shitty mobility. although i find putting 2 points into E helps clearing waves a lot. Q max also allows you to do your damage and get out, where E max makes you have to stay and take damage. always try to use Q as an auto attack reset. take grasp and all the runes that help you stay in lane longer. i hear the hot thing is to build trinity force now. either way, i recommend something with CDR. playing garen without CDR feels awful. above all, remember that you are Garen, the king of top lane. Your team answers to you and you answer to nobody. If you see a chance to assert dominance over an enemy, do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=303Devilfish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fJaKwJ10,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-23T07:06:06.130+0000) > > between zelda, mario, xenoblade 2, and the new smash, the Switch is actually pretty lit as far as games go considering it's age. > > imo botw is on Wii-U and was probably primarily developed for the Wii-U
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fJaKwJ10,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-25T03:23:52.836+0000) > > botw is on Wii-U and was probably primarily developed for the Wii-U except i don't own a wii-u so why wouldn't i just buy the switch and get all the other shit along with it?
NotSid (NA)
: The Nintendo Switch is really just the Wii U 2
between zelda, mario, xenoblade 2, and the new smash, the Switch is actually pretty lit as far as games go considering it's age. imo
: garens new legendary is better than mf's ultimate skin. change my mind.
Cloud273 (NA)
: What's the point of using rock types in Pokemon?
Cuz my boi Golem is a rock type and he's the best
: “We reworked Kassadin because his ability to dive, secure a kill and get away was oppressive.”
Show more

303Devilfish

Level 143 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion