: client errors and launch failure
I can’t play for over an hour now and when I open it it says that login queue is experiencing heavy traffic. Try again later blablabla I’ve been refreshing for 15 mins now.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 18
I’m a little late to the discussion and I know you probably won’t see this but please do something about the ap bruiser items, especially with singed make his q stack with conqueror or something his play rate is so low and he feels so bad to play
: Looks like I've "made it."
Jesus Christ it’s actually him lmao, I thought he’d be much higher than plat judging by his past videos on YouTube. But here he is plat 4 44% winrate
: Fiora buffs LMAO
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Could you not, Riot?
Tf they just nerfed her a few patches ago and now they wanna buff her too lmao, just gonna say this it’s NOT fun laning against her
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 30
Hi meddler any updates about the ap bruiser items? Any news about them would be greatly appreciated. Need some diversity in the items my champ is building
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
I agree we need more ap bruiser itemization, I’m sick of building the same items on singed lmao. Any news on new or reworked ap bruiser items are welcome asap

328FH27G87GD287G

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion