: Any tips for beating tryndamere
The safe way if you really feel you can't even lane vs him level 1 is to let him push the wave in and safely farm. Back before or at 6 and have armor when you come back, tabis are great. Play the lane safe and hopefully use your champion more effectively in teamfights where tryn could get CCd.
: Susan Safe early Thrash him mid game Can easily split vs him late game
{{item:3140}} = dead susan late game
: Malphite rework?
No ap ratio buffs are needed.
: why would anyone ever play heimerdonger when every mage in the game can do what he does, better?
he exists to fulfill "the turret guy" role in mobas. His kit is alright but if he is ever to become fully viable, the travel time on his grenade and rockets need to be reduced. Prob won't happen though so rip.
sakwoya (EUNE)
: Alright boys new Warwick is the most broken fun shit ever
sure warwick does good in a few 1v1 senarios. He is pretty much no threat in general alone though. He needs his team to be effective, even then all he provides is a lifesteal tank and a short suppression that loses to CC (lul tank countered by CC) He is just a weak pick overall because of how common sustain counter items are in addition to every laner/jungler having hard cc to be useful. Good luck actually getting to ANY targets, running face first at someone does not exactly work in league of legends.
: Is there any actual reason for Yasuo's Q to apply onhit effects?
So you have never seen trinity force or BOTRK on yasuo? how new are you?
Rioter Comments
: An idea for Syndra's post-death R
I would like to see her sphere's just shoot out in random directions because she loses power when dying, not gains it.
Rioter Comments
: But without it he is insanely broken. So what do you suppose should be done differently?
Go back to having a stealth detect item, and oracles no longer exists. you itemize against champions, not buy elixers against a champion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vekkna (NA)
: What you basically just said is that mid laners are almost all unviable against Zed, who single-handedly turns mid into a second top lane. Which is interesting considering how many mid laners have been nerfed out of top lane for doing the exact same thing. Yet here's Zed doing it to mid, staying totally off Riot's radar.
Annie - stun is not used unless it makes contact with the target (cannot be dodged) Diana - shields, excellent 1v1 Leblanc - dashes, passive, unavoidable cc (tether) Riven - Obvious reasons Xerath - no need to get close ever. Completely outranges. Orianna - lane bully, shield with resists. Zilean - obvious reasons Ahri - obvious reasons Malzahar - obvious reasons Fizz - Can dodge Zed ulti and provoke zed to waste his ulti with sharky. Morgana - tether always stuns/ damages zed even if untargetable A large majority of mid lane match ups against Zed are skill based. Having simple knowledge of his energy usage and shadow positioning can win the lane for you easily, not to mention how often people build specifically against Zed even when he hasn't even targeted them yet. Or simply taking exhaust means he always has low to no kill pressure on you.
Naag One (NA)
: if irelia is 2499/2500 HP, and enemy is 900/900, she'll stun right? so she TP to lane, take a minion hit, proceed to delete full HP enemy laner, yes?
If irelia is 2500/2500, and enemy is 900/900, she will stun.
: Zed is broken af
Play zed then. See how much success you get if it is soooo easy. He is strong sure, but there is a large array of counterplay (hard counterplay). Several people who can easily beat him are Fiora ,Jax, Chogath, Irelia ,Ahri (soraka can also silence him and heal the ally he is targeting). Or any support who is somewhat knowledgeable about zed's abilities and can land cc accordingly. My suggested change would be to lower the speed of his W again but keep the range.
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: kha`zix ideas
Hes already pretty strong with the tiny buffs they gave him.
Tohob (NA)
: so report them. additionally request that the other team also report them.
We didn't have this issue in teambuilder, but it is now often an issue for dynamic.
Rioter Comments
: So is every mage just suppose to build RoA now.
Its strong on pretty much any ap mid. It is extremely valuable because it provides 3 things together no other item does together. health mana and AP
Rioter Comments
Win1Ocent (EUW)
: How to fix dynamic queue for everyone.
Or just have a completely separate queue called dynamic normal and dynamic ranked...that way players know what they are going into, a que designed for competitive groups
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=52n2gmMq,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-16T09:30:03.922+0000) > > I would much rather have the 3.6 cd with 3 second slow. why? the window between slows is shorter after the buffs. .4 seconds vs. .6 seconds. youre not making any sense.
Bececause a slow does not prevent dashes. This slow requires you to stay on them the whole time, the other did not.
: there has to be a better way for champ select.
This would be fine if match quality was improved but it isn't.
: IMO, the reduced cooldown of the ability is adequate compensation for the lost CC duration. The ability would have a 2.4s CD at 40% CDR. If they didn't reduce the duration somewhat, it would be permanently applied unless the target could get out of range.
I would much rather have the 3.6 cd with 3 second slow.
: Considering Nunu is chosen for his objective control and utility (buffs, debuffs, distraction), that looks like a buff to me. It makes E considerably more spammable and crippling at lower ranks. If Nunu decides to max Q first for clear and objective control, he will still have a strong slow for ganking and skirmishers. I suppose it could be considered a minor nerf for AP Nunu (though I'm not sure about that), but it looks like a solid buff for tank Nunu.
Im mainly concerned with the second of slowing power lost.
: Dynamic que has given me such an awful experience that I'm put off from league.
I have much longer waits for worse game quality....wat...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-16T07:25:32.653+0000) > > LOL no, poppy has the LUXURY of choosing how long she wants to channel and how far she wants them to go. Everyone else is a set distance. That's not how it works bro. Luxury my ass. It's fine though. I've just been tapping the ult since it's a useless piece of shit, and it's doing well enough I guess. Weaker Alistar Q has its uses.
sounds like you shouldnt even be playing poppy because you have literally no idea how to use her most important ability. Have fun crying.
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-15T05:37:39.576+0000) > > the pro of janna's ulti is it allows enemy escapes, > the pro of lee sin's kick is it allows enemy escapes > the pro of alistar's head butt is it allows enemy escapes > the pro of (CHOOSE YOUR KNOCK BACK) is it allows enemy escapes. These all cast instantly. Poppy takes 4 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-15T22:52:54.634+0000) > > These all cast instantly. Poppy takes 4 seconds. LOL no, poppy has the LUXURY of choosing how long she wants to channel and how far she wants them to go. Everyone else is a set distance.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-15T05:07:47.246+0000) > > First off, it is channeled for UP TO 4 seconds. 1.5 or 2 seconds is MORE than enough to send them over multiple walls. > Secondly when it is a massive tank that can be ontop of your team for any reason they want (like mundo darius) or any assassin that is about to be ontop of your carry, it is extremely valuable. > lastly, it can completely take out an ADC from the fight for a good 10-20 seconds which is extremely valuable. > Not all ultimates are purely based on killing, that is all you seem concerned with in your "cons" list. You also failed to see the many > "pros" to her ultimate. Well, the pro is it allows the enemy to escape?
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-15T05:29:39.065+0000) > > Well, the pro is it allows the enemy to escape? the pro of janna's ulti is it allows enemy escapes, the pro of lee sin's kick is it allows enemy escapes the pro of alistar's head butt is it allows enemy escapes the pro of (CHOOSE YOUR KNOCK BACK) is it allows enemy escapes.
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-15T04:50:59.536+0000) > > Its the best peeling mechanic (i know of) in the game. I had no idea that something that takes 4 seconds to cast was the best peel mechanic the game. I better try that. Send them to safety instead of killing them.
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FAQ2ige,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-15T04:51:43.758+0000) > > I had no idea that something that takes 4 seconds to cast was the best peel mechanic the game. I better try that. Send them to safety instead of killing them First off, it is channeled for UP TO 4 seconds. 1.5 or 2 seconds is MORE than enough to send them over multiple walls. Secondly when it is a massive tank that can be ontop of your team for any reason they want (like mundo darius) or any assassin that is about to be ontop of your carry, it is extremely valuable. lastly, it can completely take out an ADC from the fight for a good 10-20 seconds which is extremely valuable. Not all ultimates are purely based on killing, that is all you seem concerned with in your "cons" list. You also failed to see the many "pros" to her ultimate.
: Still can't use Poppy's ult properly
Its the best peeling mechanic (i know of) in the game.
: I Miss Old Fiora
what... the new one is way hotter.
TheSlogs (NA)
: How to counter Zed
Fiora does extremely well against zed at all stages of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ME10TOpE,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-08T22:14:27.484+0000) > > And darius has far more damage than any other bruiser while also building ONLY tank. He also has a very easy potential to pentakill unlike many other bruisers. There is a reason pro's picked him and had success instead of picking skarner. imo, like op said they picked him because he was so overpowered. In world {{champion:58}} showed more damage than darius since he was able to almost solo kill 3 guys against a darius in a game, while bringing mobility and a same lvl of tankiness but renekton also brings a cc and armor pene TO THE WHOLE TEAM, not only for darius.
I don't consider renekton to be as tanky as darius. Even when fully built. Darius can afford to build tanky at any stage, renekton cannot (if he wants to be of any use) because his cc also stun himself unless he builds hydra which means he is already lacking in the tank department. The only time renekton really gets tanky is post 16 with the 800 hp from his ulti.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ME10TOpE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-08T11:11:41.570+0000) > > You forgot the WHILE TANKING part. He does this all while tanking and healing. doesn't matter tanking and doing damage is what darius does like every one in the bruiser classe. He brings what a bruiser brings but has nothing special, and don't tell me "true damage" "200 AD" that's just damage nothing else, skarner while bringing damage/tankiness also brings to his team objective pressure+1.75 suppression that can be used to bring someone
And darius has far more damage than any other bruiser while also building ONLY tank. He also has a very easy potential to pentakill unlike many other bruisers. There is a reason pro's picked him and had success instead of picking skarner.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ME10TOpE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-08T09:06:41.315+0000) > > **free 200 ad with resetable true damage **while tanking isn't very common...it turns out to be pretty good. you just said that he brings only damage
You forgot the WHILE TANKING part. He does this all while tanking and healing.
ACENOX (EUW)
: "Vel'Koz Only Brings Damage"- Riot
free 200 ad with resetable true damage while tanking isn't very common...it turns out to be pretty good.
: > [{quoted}](name=360D3GR3SS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukUhM1pa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-07T07:44:48.488+0000) > > Actually him casting fast is what bothers me. If he casted slower/Or not at all in the air he would far less trouble. So if he couldnt cast his... and its only 2 of those abilities, E+W in the air, it would... slow down his damage... or slow his burst.... wasnt that the thing I said you had issue with? His burst? My point was that he only uses TWO out of four buttons used to execute his skills are pressed "quickly" as part of his burst. The title of the thread is "Sick of rengar being able to cast every ability faster than any other champion" and thats not what he dose, I clearly pointed out in my post that he dose not do that. ONLY TWO BUTTONS are used in quick succession, E+W for Bola and Roar. Im trying to help you out here, you say your sick of Rengar being able to do something that he isnt doing. You are SICK OF HIS BURST damage. Not his cast/animation speeds. You want to see some fast casting, take a look at a Diana who Qs then Rs onto an enemy just before the Q hits then, Rs again, followed by W, then E, then auto attacks till dead enemy. She cast fast. Zyra uses all the skills in her kit in faster succession than Rengo for a kill combo, with her W then E onto W, followed by Q then R then W. Ezreal has an all in that uses all his skills faster than Rengar uses all his abilities. Im not trying to hurt your feelings or be mean, but youre not sick of the thing you say youre sick of. Youre sick of how all his abilities in his kit work to deliver massive damage all at the end of that leap, aka his burst delivery mechanic. Be honest, even if they added 0.25 second cast times/animations to his W, and he couldnt do it mid air, or his E, would dying to him in 0.5 seconds make you feel better than 0.1? Cause I dont think it would. You would probably still hate him for that. Go re-read my original comment and think what it would be like if you got your way, and... whatever that is that hes still able to assassinate people, that you would think "Yeah, Rengar gutted me really quick, but he didnt E+W in mid air so I feel super good about it and I totally deserved to die."
I don't care about his damage I care about how fast he dishes it out. He uses all of his abilities in quick succession. He preloads Empowered Q then EW in air for a nearly simultaneous use of all skills on the target. ALL of the champions you mentioned don't kill their targets in less than 1 second because their abilites don't cast fast enough to do so. Its like if you removed their cast times you could just press all of the buttons and yes it would be oppressive. Diana is hardly fast casting in comparison to rengar. I DO know what im sick of and im pretty sure I have an excellent handle for champions and their kits considering my seniority. You are trying to modify my opinion when I already know what troubles me. If they made it so he can't cast mid air people would be dying much much slower, not only would he have to choose between empowered Q and E much more often, but he would have to cast each ability AFTER he lands and is already revealed. This massively increases counterplay via meaningful cc because you can actually hit the target you can see and gives people an opportunity to react to rengar diving deep into the backline while not instantly killing anyone from full hp.
: Him casting his abilities fast isnt what bothers you, its that they all go off instantly on landing that is annoying. There are other champs that can pop off full combos in less than a second (mostly assassins), but they dont deliver their damage as swiftly as Ol' Rengo dose, or basically at the end of his leap. While en route to enemy ADC durring ult, hit Q to ready Savagery, then 1 key for {{item:3142}} to get extra move speed, and in case u need another auto, then mid leap hit E for Bola, then W for Roar, finally hit 2 key for {{item:3074}} crescent active, your all set just keep hammering Q for the followup Savagery and watch them pop like a water-balloon. So really the only things he cast "fast" are his E then W mid air. His ult was a while ago and his Q was when he got in sight of you. So its not all of his abilities are being cast faster than any other champion. Infact almost every other assassin uses their skills in a much tighter combo often finishing off with the ult. Rengar just initiates with his, then "cast fast" E+W. So again, him casting fast isnt what bothers you, kind of a fail thread. Cause what bothers you is his burst, not the swiftness of his casting. I like Rengar, but after playing him a bit to learn how to counter him better... there isnt really a counter to him. I read up on how to use him and was carrying games 4 matches in. His burst is obscene, he has no resource to manage really (as far as gating him from using abilities), he gets pretty massive benefits from the current mysteries. After playing him a bit, yeah hes honestly broken. Broken in that the manner in which he contributes his kit to a match inst healthy, and the counter-play is really only teamwork, and since defensive teamwork can be countered with offensive teamwork, then were back to no counter-play vs his insta-gib kit. Yes you can ward.. but you do that vs any jungler champ. Yes you can avoid going off solo, but you do that vs any comp with an assassin that picks of solo pushers. Rengar isnt stupidly overpowered, he can be a non threat like any underfed assassin. Still when he isnt, he seems to just offer that consistent threat of immediate ADC removal with a strong initiation, that almost no other assassin can manage. How many other assassins have the team saying, "Oh, X champ used their ult, lets go in an capitalize on this!" When Rengo ults, the team follows cause they know this is about to be a 5v4 in the same way a lucky Blitz pull turns the fight around instantly. Rengar needs some kind of rework, the basic fact is that some champs have oppressive kits that just dont belong in the game. Any "nerfs" to him will just dumpster him, and have him going unpicked till hes buffed again. Left as he is, he is either useless or a 0.1 second squishy poping machine. Neither is good.
Actually him casting fast is what bothers me. If he casted slower/Or not at all in the air he would far less trouble.
: Anyone Else having a hard time with matchmaking?
Neidox (NA)
: I said EQ meaning he can dash and do his little circle Q for a knockup. Not the far range Q. Thats easy to dodge. Its the fact they can do it that safe is what bothers me. Ha just dodge. People said the same thing about Nidalee, she got reworked.
Except zeds combo is reliant on his W which has a very long cooldown.
Neidox (NA)
: Thunderlords on Yasuo and Zed is so depressing to go against.
0 counterplay? exaggerate much? learning to dodge the extremely slow moving shurikens and yasuo 3rd Q is easy and heavy counterplay. Not to mention Zhonyas against them and QSS against zed. Its simple, you predict their abilities you win, you don't you lose.
PinguinZo (EUW)
: The best way to nerf Zed hasn´t been mentioned yet
Zed doesn't need to be touched. Cry all you like and downvote all you like, the only change that should be made is his shadow speed. That is it.
: Meaning this might be the way to go.
very punishing for a champion that is meant to win lane? How is this the way to go.
: Bring back green wards and mana potions for the love of CHRIST.
: Why do people max E 2nd on Lee Sin?
More damage and reliable stronger slow. I put 2 points in w then max e after Q
Show more

360D3GR3SS

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion