Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: AWWWW man... there goes 2 minutes of my life I wont get back then.
Rioter Comments
: Alright folks, this is going to be a big one; Let's talk ALL the current Tier 1 VGU priority champs
Fiddlesticks has always been a niche pick (as long as I can remember at least) I feel like he could use some love! If Fiddlesticks does get changes... I think what is dramatically important would be a new in-game look. It's out dated and bland for most of his skins. It's a bit clunky and maybe hard to look at? But for his kit, I think he is in a healthy place for the most part. Jungle Fiddle!! As we all know support fiddle is super scary, but as of recently I haven't been seeing too many jungle fiddlesticks mainly because the meta shifted primarily pulling the focus to on-hit bruisers such as . With all of that said, to help him with early game to help him keep with late game champions like these, I would suggest a change to his fear. Instead of it being a targetable ability, I would suggest it being a skill-shot. With characters like Bard being able to set up successful ganks at level 3, it would help Fiddle live up to his fellow champions so called legacy. So for the fear... Q - Terror - Strikes a target unit with fear, causing it to flee in terror for a duration New - Terror is now a skill-shot that pierces through enemies on its way out of fiddlesticks and returns back to him dealing magic damage. This fear can fear up to as many units as possible, but the duration for champions is 0.75/0.85/1.0/1.25/1.50 seconds (The duration is doubled on monster units to help him clear, (possibly have it affect units like dragon and baron, just a thought considering his current state!) W - Drain - Now drains targets in a circle effect, dealing a percentage of true damage to monsters (dealing the same amount of damage as it does currently to enemy champions) NEW - If an enemy is effected by Terror It Deals a Percentage of their maximum health as magic damage over a period of 5 seconds. E - Dark Wind - Unchanged NEW - If a monster or minion was affected by dark wind in the past 5 seconds dies, it fears nearby enemies for 0.25 seconds at all levels (Cooldown of 10/10/9/9/8) R - Crowstorm - (Changes) NEW - Enemies in the radius of crowstorm immediately after it has been casted are slowed by 50% for 0.25 seconds ( With this change in mind i think it will help his team be able to follow up a little bit better instead of fiddlesticks immediately dying after his ult and zhonyas if nobody is effectively affected by this on the enemy team. NEW - While Fiddlesticks is in Crowstorm, He actively drains enemies inside the radius of his ultimate ( His drain does not slow enemies throughout the duration of Crowstorm and also does reduced damage depending on how many people are affected by drain in Crowstorm) NEW - Fiddlesticks gets 100% decaying movement speed throughout the duration of Crowstorm With all of this said, I think the change of his fear will really bring a new aspect to Fiddlesticks kit and making him a more desirable pick and being able to pull of tricky ganks early game. This will also add a learning curve to Fiddlesticks which there hasn't really been in the past
: Turret Range Difference
i appreciate the effort put into this post
wolf jade (EUNE)
: Bro. Jusg aoto attack before going for a trade its not that hare. His shield is fine. If a shield is what you hate i guess you never went against a morde
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMAYIgR1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T06:08:48.134+0000) > > Bro. Jusg aoto attack before going for a trade its not that hare. His shield is fine. If a shield is what you hate i guess you never went against a morde classic yasuo main ey?
H00KSphd (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name= H00KSphd,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=q8P5AUOX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T02:49:14.164+0000) > > platinum 3 support main looking for a team HooksPHD#6565 contact me on discord, RUE is holding tryouts soon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: well i have been a support main since end of season 2 i can and have played {{champion:12}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:412}} as a support main
awesome, add me on discord and we can fit you in a game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think i said im uncomfortable with unlocked camera. like whats the deal for rotating a camera? improving to play the game would hurt now? At least let us make the HUD transparent so i could see whats behind it like Satan{{champion:17}} or his shrooms
I played the game 5 seasons with a locked camera, you dont have to have it unlocked all the time but a good player will know when its necessary. if youre gonna throw a fit about something not going your way dont complain about it because there is a simple solution, learn to do it even if youre "uncomfortable" with doing it, i know better than anyone else
: I can't access it... "You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket."
> [{quoted}](name=MyNameIsCarol,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=otLbJY8p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-27T22:33:28.085+0000) > > I can't access it... "You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket." log in
: When will we be able to rotate the map?
learn to unlock it or play with offset in camera modes, if there is a way to fix your issue, don't complain about it on the boards.
: silver 2 looking for a duo
: Guess I am in the 0.006%
: Legitimate Reports Against Trolls and Inters Should Refund LP Lost
Yes please, yes fucking please. There is no reason why I should be losing LP for someone inting and leaving games. OTHER TEAM CAN KEEP THEIR LP JUST REFUND MINE PLEASE RIOT
: I feel saddened that you didn't include **STAR GUARDIAN GAREN**, who is definitely just Lux, but in a large, broad-shouldered mech suit (so she shares Garen's profile), long blond hair instead of a cloak, and a giant sword of rainbow energy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M9msTEeK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-03T18:24:18.687+0000) > > I feel saddened that you didn't include **STAR GUARDIAN GAREN**, who is definitely just Lux, but in a large, broad-shouldered mech suit (so she shares Garen's profile), long blond hair instead of a cloak, and a giant sword of rainbow energy. I love this :-)
LiranMLG (EUNE)
: marksmen are.... not in the place i'd like them to be.
I think you can get smashed as adc, but depending on who you get smashed as you cant come back, like if lucian gets behind at all he wont be comming back due to the damage nerf this patch. I'm an adc main and I have been since like season 5, but recently most of them seem really weak up untill they hit maybe 3 items.
: It isnt that adcs are weak. They have finally been brought back down to earth from being Ritos live child for the last 2 seasons. The reason why they seem weak is because everything else is buffed into oblivion. Runes give so much free damage, items give even more free damage. So yeah, Riot needs to nerf runes/items, and then we will see how the champions do.
Adc's are unplayable when everbody else is running yasuo bot and all inning at level 2. its ridiculous and yes hopefully rune nerfs do something
Astutely (NA)
: I disagree. There are powerful adcs. There are also extremely weak adcs. Tristana is extremely weak. Scroll down to my post in New, Gameplay and there are graphs that display the lowest winrate adcs. Maybe Caityln is justifiably weak because she can be a lane bully, but I'd disagree that she needs to be in this weak of a state.
I understand what you're saying completely, but with people taking brusiers bot and mages bot, it makes the game unplayable for adcs unless the jungler hard camps your lane, because mages always have a stronger pre 6
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: Np and I wish you the best of luck. You can watch folks stream the champs as well but personally I do better with hands on experience.
Deeply appreciated
Shaclone33 (EUNE)
: ive got one,dont be bad
I've got one, don't be rude and disrespectful on the boards! If you have any real tips I'm all ears and will be respectful to real advice.
Add92 (NA)
: Not to be mean or anything but if after seven years your game sense / macro / mechanics are still silver-level which is basically where the new players are placed , I'm not sure what to say man. I guess watch hours of high elo streamers and watch what they do , one trick a meta champ and ... idk kappa
Thanks, I took a huge hiatus for the past 2 or so years playing Overwatch (Just hit GM, whoop whoop) But yeah, 9 times out of 10 i'll get a lane advantage and not roam, so I guess I'm working on that as of right now
Andevar (NA)
: As someone who just climbed out of silver, I would recommend you stick to a champ you enjoy and play him to the fullest extent so you know his limits and possibilities. Like everyone else was saying, I'd say you should play Fizz more. Fizz is a pretty influential champion, if you learn how to properly roam, you can impact the entire game and all your laners by getting them ahead if your roams pay off. With Fizz, don't be afraid to be too aggressive, but always make sure you got vision or know where the enemy team is before you commit. A lot of wins come from map awareness, keeping track of where enemies are. If you get a lead as well, always make sure to capitalize on it. You don't want to sit in lane when you're 3-0 farming when you could be punishing the enemy jungler or other lanes. Watch high elo players to learn macro, what to do, when to rotate, when to pressure a lane, etc. It helps you predict where the enemy JG is so you can punish him accordingly or how to end games quickly by focusing objectives and splitting the enemy team up. Also, get your farm up. Even if you're ahead, farm is extremely important and a consistent farm will become much more important as you climb. Basically, learn macro because the majority of silver players do not understand it. Learn how to roam, as every roam you do has the possibility of setting the laner ahead. Main a champion and stick to him.
Got it, I'll start using my lead in lane and use it in other lanes as well.
Ñaofumi (NA)
: 1. If its silver, learn to gold funnel. It seems like you are often losing because you can't establish your lead as where. Like bot lane, there has been plenty of games where you have a good KDA and gold lead but your bot lane has a huge amount of combined deaths. 2. Keep playing things like Annie/Fizz because midlaners in silver from my experience misposition/have really predictable pathing/ or play too passive and get pushed in 3. Push and ward the enemy jungle (wraiths/blue buff/ redbuff) and try to kill them if they're low 4. improve CSing 5. If the lane is just that terrible, abandon it and help someone else (unless its like a yasuo/malzahar then you're forced to stay). is your name a KOF reference?
Thank you for the tips, I usually play a bit aggressive early game to try and establish a kill lead, I'll try to focus on my cs'ing unless there is opprotunity to roam and obviously If there is an easy kill with a gank. PS - YES YURI IS MY MAIN BRO
Kai Guy (NA)
: Ahoy. Using gameplay boards for its intent? BLASPHMY. But hell i am happy to help on the rare occasion I can. How often do you tilt? Lower is better. Take breaks if you need between games to avoid loss streaks from anger. It looks like you have been playing for a few years so your mechanics likely have a decent foundation, that's good. Do you have a decent understanding of every champion, and their power spikes off both EXP and items? This can be really hard to keep track of mentally, Personally im not smart enough to actively do it, so my solution was to play every single champion a few times, any time I see something constantly give me a hard time in a meta, I play them in normals to both learn 1. what makes them good, 2. how other players destroy me. this can be a bit embarrassing and painful experience so you may want to que with friends who just play for fun. Should use bots if you have 0 ideas what their kit does, or practice tool to get a feel. I doubt you have all of them unlocked, that's fine. You should take advantage of free week to learn folks you don't feel you understand well. Improving your understanding of champions helps you always. Macro mechanics, how good is your map awareness? If you think it needs improvement, jungle is a good class, TF is also a good champion. Both require you to be aware of how the map looks to thrive, Again I aint extra smart so best way for me to learn has always been a slow improvement of in game experience and muscle memory. Smarter folks can probably just watch streams or read a guide and turn that into impact. Wards? you love them! Develop your playstyle, its a game you should play what you really enjoy, so what is that looking like for a play pattern? Assassin? Tank? support? Massive dps? Or being flexible and knowing multiple? Take what you enjoy, invest time into getting good at that. Impact can be made with any champion and class, The skill required to stand above peers vary but if you get good enough at something your going to win more then you lose. That said, might not be a kit you can use well, or the investment in time might be to high, or you might get burnt out and board before you ever get to a point of mastery. I want to mention that I say playstyle because its more then just a champ. any 1 champ might not be a good fit, even if they are the best option at the time in a meta for the playstyle you like. Things like timing, aim, hand speed, judgment, all factors. Like if you love the mage thematic and gameplay, but your awfull at narrow skill shots, {{champion:101}} might be a worse pick compared to {{champion:61}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} But if you can nail his EQR he can be the better option. You can go about champs in 2 ways, you know they are high skill cap and grind grind grind till your good at them, or you find something that meshes well with you. A lot of mechanics are shared between kits and an understanding on 1 will assist with others. {{champion:53}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} Q for example. Have friends who play, its more fun when learning to do it with hommies. honestly some of the best times you can have with LOL are 5 man goof ball matches. I will not proactively add ya in game but your welcome to shoot me a request if you wish.
I do have all the champions, taking your advice I'm going to start by doing what you said and playing champs that give me a hard time and learning their spikes through levels. Thank you for the advice, I will use this for reference :-)
Rioter Comments
shoe6535 (NA)
: stop building lich bane first item on fizz, if you used online sources you know that you shouldnt build lich bane first item on fizz
Okay, i'll check that out.
seanyen (NA)
: HELP THE JUNGLER if they are fighting in the jungle. Getting 3 more CS is not worth letting your team mate die. If the enemy laner disappears, FOLLOW THEM! there is a good chance they are going to help their jungler. it is NOT OKAY to just ping missing and sit in lane to CS. DO NOT hold your abilities back and wait so you can use it to kill secure. It doesn't matter who gets the kill as long as you are winning. Being greedy always makes you lose. If you want objectives like dragon or baron, DO NOT just ping it. Set your team up for it. Ping the timer early so your team can react properly. DO NOT back to base when the enemy lane is pushing. I see a common theme of someone wanting to buy an item (which is cool and all) but it comes at the price of a free tower. DO NOT defend a tier 1, tier 2 or a base tower when you are outnumbered. Just let them take the free tower and group up. 3(you) v 5(them) around a base tower is really iffy. use your judgement but most of the time i'd say you are screwed and dying only helps them at that point. LANE PRESSURE is a must. I notice in this season a lot of people like to go chasing kills. If you have an attack speed champ, you can easily take turrets while your team mates are getting ganked. It's better to trade for something than try running across the map to avenge them. it is OKAY TO DIE for your carry. it is OKAY TO LET YOUR TEAM CARRY, even if you are suppose to be the carry. Let the strong person carry. A 3/10/7 adc who wins the game is still a winner because you WON the game. Having the best looking KDA means nothing when you lose. Having the highest CS means nothing when you lose. Getting an S+ gameplay means nothing when you lose. DO NOT try to stay alive and run in every fight. you NEED to be there for it to be a TEAM FIGHT. yeah... a lot of salty experience. just things i notice.
: You maining mid/adc atm? If not correct me :) Now you've been playing for ages so you likely know much of this. If you really want rapid results, find a high elo player willing to duo in norms to help coach you Getting to the top of silver is relatively simple which I'll address in a sec. Getting into gold however is all about luck. From my experience you will be matched with silver 5-1's and maybe a gold V but matched against high silvers/golds, plats and even the occasional diamond. Possibly like me, you will get in by getting 2 free wins and lucking out on a solid team that carries the hell out of you. As for you yourself. Practice the basics: last hitting, warding and awareness, decision making and roaming. Many players try to do fancy plays or go for one kill too many, the kill that generally gets them killed, tilts them and destroys their lead. During my time in gold and brief period in plat (I lost every game and got demoted so fast XD), I played top and I preferred tanks and passive juggernauts like {{champion:83}} and {{champion:420}}. Last hitting and not feeding was the most important thing I could do up there. And so it's what I practiced and got decent at it. I'd generally out farm my enemies and even {{champion:122}} couldn't make my score look horrid. Based on your matches you don't ward much at all and you seem to die, kill for kill most of the time. Possibly due to a lack of wards. You do buy control wards which is great. A different spot to place them is the blue buff side bush near, but not in river. Or the red buff side bush near dragon pit. If placed on the enemies side they will spot allot of river traffic as well as the enemy jungler as they go from camp to camp. If you want it to last then place it on your own side. Try and get in the habit of warding your lane bush every time the trinket comes off cooldown. Decision making & roaming: A mistake you made in the zed game was delaying your seekers armguard. If you got it first then gone into lich bane you may have won lane :). I'm not sure how much you roam but it's an invaluable thing to be able to do. But that will require upping your awareness so you're constantly looking for potential roams. Keep it simple: Keep your champion pool compact but flexible. If you play adc mainly then your pool doesn't really matter as long as they're strong atm. But if you're playing mid you need to branch out, either into other assassins or a mage or 2. Can make a friendly recommendation, {{champion:6}} is the anti everything that wants to jump on you. Yasuo, zed, talon. He will devour them all (you play safe and let them come to you, that's how urgot thrives, perfect for low elo when people focus on their KDA) There's a reason there's a meta: The meta is a meta for a reason. Picking for example, {{champion:3}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:106}} or {{champion:72}} doesn't make one better than another, simply a handicap. Now you're not doing this, however it's an easy trap to fall into.
Thank you so much, I read every character you typed and I will keep this fresh in my memory when hopping into a game, I'll try to practice cs'ing more and playing a bit more passive. :-)
Add92 (NA)
: You can't be playing league for 7 years and still be silver . you are trolling us
: Learning how to farm is probably the easiest way to climb for any non-support. There's really no reason to ever average below 7 CS/min in the early-mid game. That's 140 CS at the 20 minute mark. You get much more value farming correctly than you do going for kills. It gets hard to keep up in farm after 20 minutes in soloQ because by then one team is typically just trying to end or the game devolves into a fiesta. But always try to hit 140 by 20 minutes as a minimum.
: I think you should play more Fizz. Your champ pool is pretty varied and it'd be helpful to lower it to a few champs, and you have a good win rate on Fizz. Despite the small sample size, Fizz is a good champ to main regardless. Also, in some games, you have abysmal farm, going down to below 4 cs/min. Try to work on that to keep it up to 5.5-6+/min and it will substantially increase your impact in games.
Rioter Comments
fifalegend (EUNE)
: Its funny because Riot thinks 0.006% of the community is''toxic''. What do they think is toxic ? People who said one of their blacklisted words. So for them everyone who is flaming you and not using these words is not a toxic person. This system is a JOKE. It definitely needs a change. Banning is NOT A SOLUTION. Muting someone for certain amount of time and forcing the person to reform by rewarding him somehow later is the way to go. Because the guy that got banned will buy/make another account and continue flaming , so you achieved nothing by banning him. They need to look for ANOTHER way of taking care of the ACTUAL toxic people. I like that they implemented the honor system with the idea of honoring the guy that was ''staying cool''(tiltproof,chill) ''shotcalling''(leadership,strategy) or ''GG'' (teamplayer, friendly). BUT people either skip the end screen honor or honor the guy that was hardcore carrying. They need to reward players more to make sure people stay friendly. People are also toxic because the amount of trolls and inters in the games are ridiculous. If you push his wave after a successful gank, he will run it down (happens to me all the time). Or even in champion select when they get autofilled and the person that got his role wont let him play it. Instead of dodging he will pick Ghost and TP and run in down mid. The fact that you have to spend 20min or even more just too loose the game will piss off everyone. Because no matter if you are 16.4 , Its much easier for one person to loose a game than another person to carry it. They should focus on making the system more around them. On the people that int than one people who say one of their prohibited words.I was watching a stream once when the guy was testing how many games it takes for him to get banned just by running it down. He was picking Rammus with tp and ghost ,not saying anything in chat once the game started and just ran it down. I stayed for the whole stream. And guess how many games it took him to get a perma ban. Around 30-40~ games. BUT if you say ''kys'' which should be punished will get you INSTA BANNED (talking about 14 day to perma ban, no chat restrictions). This system does absolutely nothing to prevent players from being toxic, and does nothing to prevent players from inting.
> This system does absolutely nothing to prevent players from being toxic, and does nothing to prevent players from inting. It doesn't prevent toxicity, but I feel like it promotes people to sensor their toxicity for the honor rewards. The punishment system works in mysterious ways...
fifalegend (EUNE)
: Its funny because Riot thinks 0.006% of the community is''toxic''. What do they think is toxic ? People who said one of their blacklisted words. So for them everyone who is flaming you and not using these words is not a toxic person. This system is a JOKE. It definitely needs a change. Banning is NOT A SOLUTION. Muting someone for certain amount of time and forcing the person to reform by rewarding him somehow later is the way to go. Because the guy that got banned will buy/make another account and continue flaming , so you achieved nothing by banning him. They need to look for ANOTHER way of taking care of the ACTUAL toxic people. I like that they implemented the honor system with the idea of honoring the guy that was ''staying cool''(tiltproof,chill) ''shotcalling''(leadership,strategy) or ''GG'' (teamplayer, friendly). BUT people either skip the end screen honor or honor the guy that was hardcore carrying. They need to reward players more to make sure people stay friendly. People are also toxic because the amount of trolls and inters in the games are ridiculous. If you push his wave after a successful gank, he will run it down (happens to me all the time). Or even in champion select when they get autofilled and the person that got his role wont let him play it. Instead of dodging he will pick Ghost and TP and run in down mid. The fact that you have to spend 20min or even more just too loose the game will piss off everyone. Because no matter if you are 16.4 , Its much easier for one person to loose a game than another person to carry it. They should focus on making the system more around them. On the people that int than one people who say one of their prohibited words.I was watching a stream once when the guy was testing how many games it takes for him to get banned just by running it down. He was picking Rammus with tp and ghost ,not saying anything in chat once the game started and just ran it down. I stayed for the whole stream. And guess how many games it took him to get a perma ban. Around 30-40~ games. BUT if you say ''kys'' which should be punished will get you INSTA BANNED (talking about 14 day to perma ban, no chat restrictions). This system does absolutely nothing to prevent players from being toxic, and does nothing to prevent players from inting.
I think everything you said here is extremely informational and I would hire you for Riot :-) Toxicity can ruin games, although there is the mute button, It just becomes harder to play even if the person is still tilt flaming while they're muted.
: I'm with you man, I've had it with this community, ever since season 3 I'll play my ranked games, get hard stuck from players flaming and being bad at the same time while they refuse to accept that they are the problem. And every season I quit half way through because I can't handle the communities toxicity in game. I pushed myself a little further this time and made it to D5,but its almost time for me to wait until next season. The flaming from poor playing teamates has become so bad that even enemy teamates will end up praising me or telling off my feeding teams. I just had some Asian player in my game, die twice, I made a small mistake that gave their top double buffs. They died again 1v1 and were so abhorrent towards me that it was my fault they lost. They said "if I die one more time I am going afk. " next thing that happens: they initiate another 1v1 when they will clearly lose, they also ignored the fact that their jungler was going top lane. They died instantly of course and left the game. But knowing these players, they joined back and decided to run it down mid. They turned an easy win into an instant loss.
I'm super jealous of your rank #1, but im really sorry about your experience, it's really shitty that I'm hardstuck in mid to high silver because of poor behavior and not just that but my poor decision making in game and my team mates
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuri Sakazaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XIVjvs6w,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-06-25T15:18:41.410+0000) > > Also you too should read the whole post! have an open mind. But I read the whole post before commenting? Not every is brainless enough to comment right after reading a title, geez dude.
I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry.
: Don't leave yourself open to flame just to prove a point. It's silly and doesn't solve anything. People who flame like that are garbage, but they aren't going to magically stop being garbage just because you make a post about them being garbage. Nor will they stop if you tell them to or call them out for their flaming. **It sucks that you got flamed.** And I agree that people shouldn't do it. But you say here that you actively considered the choice of muting them and then chose not to just so you'd have more ammunition to argue about in your post here. I can't sympathize with that. If you're capable of considering the mute option, then you should be using it. Report them after the game and let Riot sort them out. Don't dwell on it past that, when you do you're only hurting yourself and letting the flamers win.
I think I might have been unclear in the post (sorry) I do actively mute people, I usually do /mute all before the game starts just to keep myself from being distracted, but in this particular instance I didn't. But yes I 100% agree with this reply.
Rioter Comments
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Agreed.
Also you too should read the whole post! have an open mind.
: thats called the mute button.
Yeah, if you read the whole post it would help you understand :-)
: Unfortunately, you are not the first and may not be the last as this community is still getting over this hump. Find some friends who know how to sympathize and never let go, they are the only ones worth playing with.
You're right, hopefully focusing on the positives within the player base will help me enjoy the game better, It's just difficult. Thank you for your response :-)
: The league community is generally more toxic than other communities such as overwatch, but in my opinion, I don't think that that is because of the players themselves. I feel like the potential of toxicity is equally rampant among all communities, the main difference (in my opinion once again) is that variables in the game are what incite toxicity. Something I found in common with a lot of people flaming (not everyone just quite a few of the toxic people I have played with) is that a lot of their toxicity stems from playing with intentional feeders and people who are trolling or soft inting. I think if Riot focused on cleaning up the actions of non-verbal abusers and maybe fix the balancing of the game a bit, the community would be far less toxic. That's my take on it anyways, and for qualifications, I have peaked masters on my main league account and have gotten mid diamond in overwatch. EDIT: Also thought I might add, that Riot is stricter than ever over toxicity, one game invites a bot triggered review and if the player meets one of a plethora of variables then they will be punished. Honestly I think the toxicity system is a little too strict, it feels as if the game is geared towards the victim mentality, and this doesn't contribute at all to toxicity in the game. The rules have gotten stricter yet the toxicity is more rampant than ever, so obviously I think it's time to pursue a different option other than punishing toxic players more.
I feel like you have a very valid argument, I hope Riot decides to change their perspective on toxicity and player behavior in general, and how to approach this issue.. I wish them luck. Thank you for your response!
: This is a more common issue than Riot claims it to me. Toxicity is rampant right now and little is being done to either acknowledge the issue and/or dealing with it efficiently.
I feel like Riot does the best they can, but for the most part I don't blame the game, I blame the players that feel the need to just put down their team mates, it doesn't help the game, it just puts everybody in a shitty mood. Thank you for your response by the way!
Show more

3ST Rippy

Level 196 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion