: A partial changelist (based on my memory) of these champs. Not going to include number changes. Ali - biggest change was his w going to his passive and getting a new w. Before his passive was doing more damage to towers. Nice QoL change allowing him to buffer pulverize while headbutting. Annie - e changed from flat resistances to percent damage reduction. Tibbers got a brain and doesn't die when she does. Tibbers also got more HP, resistances, and shares annie's e. Ashe - new q, new passive. Don't remember what the old passive was. Hawkshot no longer passively grants gold on kills. Fiddle - new passive (old passive was MR reduction around him) all fears in game changed to send target away from fear source, not walk in random directions (not a change to the champ, but a change to the mechanic key to the champ) drain refunds cooldown, crows no longer gain more bounces as you rank it up. Jax - removal of dodge mechanic forced rework on his counterstike. Everything else is basically number changes Kayle - Passive changed - granted AP for AD and AD for AP before. W turned into a move speed buff rather than a heal. Yi - alpha strike no longer scales with AP (rip) meditate heal increases based on missing HP. Wuju style active does true damage with an AD scale instead of just doubling the passive amount. Morg - Passive changed from spell vamp to healing on champion/large minion damage. W no longer shreds MR, but now deals increasing damage based off missing health. nunu - before his VGU, consume changed to grant various benefits based on what type of monster he ate. Attack speed reduction removed from snowball. Ryze - numerous reworks. Passive changed to allow abilities to scale with Mana. E changed to be able to bounce to ryze. E MR shred removed. Q turned into a skillshot. Ult changed. E changed. Passive changed. Story changed (twice). Model changed (twice). Sion - VGU. Actually can't remember any significant changes to him before the VGU. Siv - removed dodge passive in the great dodge removal. Bouncing blades is no longer a toggle. Ult move speed mechanics changed. Spell shield mana costs changed, then changed back, then reverted, then changed back. Soraka - model updated. Starcall changed from all targets nearby to ground targeted AOE. Starcall now heals Soraka. Starcall MR shred removed. Heal now costs HP. Heal no longer grants armor. E no longer restores mana. E can no longer be self cast. E is now a ground target AoE, not a single target point and click. Teemo - still the devil. Think something about his move quick changed, but can't recall what. New shroom model. Trist - Q no longer costs mana. New E. Old E active was a point and click DoT that applied grievous wounds (GW removed). DoT time used to scale by rank. Passive changed to apply to E and R. E and R ranges adjusted to align with auto range. New E/Q reset combo removed. AP rations reduced. TF - got a face. Model updated. New passive (gold on kills). Don't remember what the old one was. Ult changed. WW - don't think he had any changes before the VGU. Again, this was all by memory, so I could be wrong about things, or I could have forgotten something.
> [{quoted}](name=underscores222,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2xgLvyEw,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-02T03:18:50.707+0000) > > A partial changelist (based on my memory) of these champs. Not going to include number changes. > > Ali - biggest change was his w going to his passive and getting a new w. Before his passive was doing more damage to towers. Nice QoL change allowing him to buffer pulverize while headbutting. > > Annie - e changed from flat resistances to percent damage reduction. Tibbers got a brain and doesn't die when she does. Tibbers also got more HP, resistances, and shares annie's e. > > Ashe - new q, new passive. Don't remember what the old passive was. Hawkshot no longer passively grants gold on kills. > > Fiddle - new passive (old passive was MR reduction around him) all fears in game changed to send target away from fear source, not walk in random directions (not a change to the champ, but a change to the mechanic key to the champ) drain refunds cooldown, crows no longer gain more bounces as you rank it up. > > Jax - removal of dodge mechanic forced rework on his counterstike. Everything else is basically number changes > > Kayle - Passive changed - granted AP for AD and AD for AP before. W turned into a move speed buff rather than a heal. > > Yi - alpha strike no longer scales with AP (rip) meditate heal increases based on missing HP. Wuju style active does true damage with an AD scale instead of just doubling the passive amount. > > Morg - Passive changed from spell vamp to healing on champion/large minion damage. W no longer shreds MR, but now deals increasing damage based off missing health. > > nunu - before his VGU, consume changed to grant various benefits based on what type of monster he ate. Attack speed reduction removed from snowball. > > Ryze - numerous reworks. Passive changed to allow abilities to scale with Mana. E changed to be able to bounce to ryze. E MR shred removed. Q turned into a skillshot. Ult changed. E changed. Passive changed. Story changed (twice). Model changed (twice). > > Sion - VGU. Actually can't remember any significant changes to him before the VGU. > > Siv - removed dodge passive in the great dodge removal. Bouncing blades is no longer a toggle. Ult move speed mechanics changed. Spell shield mana costs changed, then changed back, then reverted, then changed back. > > Soraka - model updated. Starcall changed from all targets nearby to ground targeted AOE. Starcall now heals Soraka. Starcall MR shred removed. Heal now costs HP. Heal no longer grants armor. E no longer restores mana. E can no longer be self cast. E is now a ground target AoE, not a single target point and click. > > Teemo - still the devil. Think something about his move quick changed, but can't recall what. New shroom model. > > Trist - Q no longer costs mana. New E. Old E active was a point and click DoT that applied grievous wounds (GW removed). DoT time used to scale by rank. Passive changed to apply to E and R. E and R ranges adjusted to align with auto range. New E/Q reset combo removed. AP rations reduced. > > TF - got a face. Model updated. New passive (gold on kills). Don't remember what the old one was. Ult changed. > > WW - don't think he had any changes before the VGU. > > Again, this was all by memory, so I could be wrong about things, or I could have forgotten something. Don't forget nunu E was an attack speed steroid for himself or Ally. Edit: sion's Q was like a taric point and click stun. W was shield, E was attack speed buff and acted like mundos E....and his R I actually can't remember lmao and his passive was more ad per minion kill
: The 21st of February is the 10th anniversary of the first 17 champions Riot made. A Then and Now.
Oh man remember MF W applied grievous wounds? Her and AP tristana were a MENACE.
: The 21st of February is the 10th anniversary of the first 17 champions Riot made. A Then and Now.
I remember all of these dudes lmao I started in 2010 and specifically remembers when Renekton came out and the servers were down twice as long because the servers couldn't handle the demand of so many players lmao 4 hour down time? More like 8!
: Medieval Twitch & Grey Warwick Honor 5 Chromas
Pfft. Back in my day these were REFERRAL rewards. And those 5-50 referrals had to hit level 10. Tall order, but they were at least guaranteed. everyone saying these skins came out for honor nerds are pretty new to the game lmao
: The patcher wont open once I click the icon. I have tried everything on the webpage to try and fix it.
I am having the same problem. I have been working on this for hours now! I did all the steps on the patching issues list, did everything from deleting lol_launcher folder to reinstalling altogether. I think I have uninstalled and reinstalled about four times now since all the other avenues of advice haven't worked. No firewall, no anti-virus, 1024x768 res, 60hz refresh rate, reset winsoc, i feel like I'm downloading and reinstalling a broken product. PLEASE FIX
: 3v3 Coach Here
3s have a meta? LOL
: Patch 4.20 notes
Now all they need is a Rodney King {{champion:236}} to match up with that nice new {{champion:48}} skin. q8^)
: Hate to burst your bubble, but gold isn't any better. *In a Gold Ranked Game Lobby* Player 1 - Mid please in promos! Player 2 - Going urgot jungle Player 3 - I'm going to afk if you go urgot jungle Player 2 - Naw man, I saw it on a pro stream, it's tight. Player 4 - Jungle or feed Player 5 - Mid.
jesus I wish I could get this to be top comment. THIS IS EVERY GOLD GAME {{item:3073}} {{item:3070}} Player 2 is the bane of solo queue. "I saw this on stream" wowsoHYPE Kappa
: Please return to the idea of Charity-based skins
Do people forget that riot did something like this way back when for....i think the hurricane in japan or something. It was how Nurse Akali came to be. Proceeds of that skin went to the American Red Cross. The more you know :^)

420 S M O K E

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion