: Win enough games to get 100 LP, then win 2 outa your 3 games Hope that helps
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BqVuQpib,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:20:26.106+0000) > > Win enough games to get 100 LP, then win 2 outa your 3 games > > Hope that helps I did this strategy last season and can confirm it works
: i love Karma but i wish she wasn't so good (while uninteractive) in top lane... Everybody hates her and she just gets gutted for this reason! Just place a new summoner spell that works for top laners but only for melee...like a super teleport!!!
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ybm8OeLU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:28:58.838+0000) > > i love Karma but i wish she wasn't so good (while uninteractive) in top lane... > Everybody hates her and she just gets gutted for this reason! > > Just place a new summoner spell that works for top laners but only for > melee...like a super teleport!!! Now after teleporting, gain the star buff from Mario
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Throwback to Rito refusing ranked ARAM because of the RNG factor
I think ARAM needs to be actually ALL RANDOM more than it needs a ranked mode.
: Deceptive pricing in the store
They did the same with Draven Draven saying it was like 90% off
: WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT OK TO TALK ABOUT LAWS IF THEY NOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THEM? This is not deceptive pricing in any way if you think it is well look up the laws or cases that people have been WAIT THE LINK YOU FUCKING SHOWED IS A CASE but you still acted like this is illegal what? how? "can't advertise a former price unless it was the going price as of three months ago," I think this is what you think there breaking, it means you can't list EXISTING products as having a price if that was not the price 3 months ago. In the case that was being talked about in the link the stores were selling things on sell but the price they listed as the regular was not the regular price. Riot is not breaking it since the pass bundle as not been sold before and since you can't buy everything Individually the value is up to riot to choose, Like nothing here is wrong if you think it is well I guess you can't buy food anywhere without getting mad since the shit they do IS MUCH WORST. Also why are you making this now and not the MANY OTHER TIMES riot did this?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-29T11:11:59.734+0000) > > WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT OK TO TALK ABOUT LAWS IF THEY NOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THEM? > This is not deceptive pricing in any way if you think it is well look up the laws or cases that people have been WAIT THE LINK YOU FUCKING SHOWED IS A CASE but you still acted like this is illegal what? how? > "can't advertise a former price unless it was the going price as of three months ago," I think this is what you think there breaking, it means you can't list EXISTING products as having a price if that was not the price 3 months ago. In the case that was being talked about in the link the stores were selling things on sell but the price they listed as the regular was not the regular price. > > Riot is not breaking it since the pass bundle as not been sold before and since you can't buy everything Individually the value is up to riot to choose, > > > Like nothing here is wrong if you think it is well I guess you can't buy food anywhere without getting mad since the shit they do IS MUCH WORST. > > Also why are you making this now and not the MANY OTHER TIMES riot did this? Know*
: RIOT STOP BANNING PLAYERS ACCOUNTs FOR PLAYER'S DID NOTHING WRONG!
Theyre spelling their name 2 different ways from their name on Facebook to what they're typing in the message. I doubt they'd get banned for it though since it's not a racial slur, just the F word. Unless they nonstop write it in chat being annoying, in which case ban them anyway.
Spotty (NA)
: I was 14 day banned for my first teemo support mid game!!!
But you're in a live game. Message support, seems like an error
: Nightblue3 gets his teammate banned for playing an off-meta strat that was working
: If riot wants to keep Nubrac banned fine, however I think this illustates a need
No one was mad at the pick. They were mad they went mid to troll teammates.
: Un-ban Nubrac, Punish/Ban NB3, and discipline the Riot employee that did this Riot.
1) In the lobby when it shows the map, they put the support icon in the bot lane. 2) Streamers do get punished and chat restricted. Happens all the time. 3) People watch what they want to watch. If your super respectable streamer was entertaining, they'd get views but they're just boring af. Imaqtpie isn't toxic, but still gets some of the highest numbers on Twitch. If people want to be toxic on their channel, don't watch it if it's not for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EsENkPvM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:21:07.546+0000) > > If your whole team doesn't agree to it and they all report you because you're putting multiple people behind, then probably not. Same deal as the Singed smite support guy and the Nunu smite support guy. I disagree, first i'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid or things like that. Second i say i dont play this in ranked, so why people must care about what im playing in normal games ? Everyone make their own life and things will be good. I don't need to have people mind on my picks. If i want to pick Taliyah apc bot with a Nautilus support, i'm free to do it, and i don't care if my team agree or not. I don't feed, im playing correctly, and even when we lose, i don't care because i'm not 0/10 and i'm not trolling. BTW, it's not writed in the CGU, that you must play an adc on bot lane, that you must play a jungler and everything... In draft, it's writed "bot", not "adc". So i'm free to pick whatever i want because it's not writed "adc" but it's writed "bot". And bot is like top, is like mid. I'm free to pick Irelia bot because it's Irelia bot and not Irelia adc. The only roles where you have informations are jungler and support, because it's writed "jungler" and "support" and so you have to play like it. But that doesnt mean you must play a jungler or a support. You are free to play Zed support or Nami jungle, as long you play in your role. And most of time, except idiots, nobody flame me for playing that.
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EsENkPvM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:53:35.969+0000) > > I disagree, first i'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid or things like that. Second i say i dont play this in ranked, so why people must care about what im playing in normal games ? Everyone make their own life and things will be good. > > I don't need to have people mind on my picks. If i want to pick Taliyah apc bot with a Nautilus support, i'm free to do it, and i don't care if my team agree or not. I don't feed, im playing correctly, and even when we lose, i don't care because i'm not 0/10 and i'm not trolling. > > BTW, it's not writed in the CGU, that you must play an adc on bot lane, that you must play a jungler and everything... > > > In draft, it's writed "bot", not "adc". So i'm free to pick whatever i want because it's not writed "adc" but it's writed "bot". And bot is like top, is like mid. I'm free to pick Irelia bot because it's Irelia bot and not Irelia adc. > > The only roles where you have informations are jungler and support, because it's writed "jungler" and "support" and so you have to play like it. But that doesnt mean you must play a jungler or a support. You are free to play Zed support or Nami jungle, as long you play in your role. > > > And most of time, except idiots, nobody flame me for playing that. You have 2 completely different posts there dude. "I'm shocked that this Teemo guy is banned just because he tried something different" "I'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid". Picking Irelia for bot is different than being assigned top lane, then running bot lane all game anyway.
: Why u can't play game in ur own way?
Because it's a team game. Nobody cares if you play that way in customs or bot games :)
Nyanarchy (EUW)
: could riot stop pandering toxic, famous players?
"Roaming Teemo" lol. He sat mid and took xp from the mid laner and left the adc alone.
: Will i get banned for playing funny picks like this Teemo ?
If your whole team doesn't agree to it and they all report you because you're putting multiple people behind, then probably not. Same deal as the Singed smite support guy and the Nunu smite support guy.
Vustraz (NA)
: Morde isnt broken
They just nerfed him a lot today, so he's not op anymore.
: Rekkles Tried to exploit a bug for a win.
: “Dodge the skillshot” is not an argument [Looking at Lux]
I play a lot of {{champion:53}} when I get support, and I only hit about 1 in 10 hooks. But when I do,.... 😏😏😏
: What do you guys think of smurfs?
I think they've been far too lenient with Gargamel. With their numbers, they should be able to form a small army and sneak attack him instead of waiting for him to go the them.
: Oversimplify Your Last Played Champion
{{champion:238}} P: If an enemy is hurt, hurt them more. Q: Naruto simulator W: Terribly disguised Shadow Clone Jitsu E: Flail your arms around you but like, really hard. R: Sneak up behind someone and do damage in a bit
: How to Build Against Lethality?
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qamsXbHM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:57:11.964+0000) > > Isn't the most popular clip of LCS a clip of Faker on an immobile mage? > "LOOK AT THE CLEANSE! LOOK AT THE MOVES! FAKER!!!" That's Zed LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qamsXbHM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:59:45.981+0000) > > That's Zed LOL. Damn, must be thinking of a different one where he popped off with Syndra.
: Qiyana is made purely for the LCS viewership!
Isn't the most popular clip of LCS a clip of Faker on an immobile mage? "LOOK AT THE CLEANSE! LOOK AT THE MOVES! FAKER!!!"
: SILVERS IN HIGH RANK IS COMPELETE NONSENSE..........
But their mmr must be super good {{sticker:vayne-pose}}
: Shows you how long peeps have been complaining on solo queueue-
: Katarina is so underwhelming to play now
She gets out damaged by adcs like Lucian mid also. Can't trade with them ever and they can kill you from a range. Maybe you can just q farm until mid game and pop off, but yeah it feels super unrewarding and more like a handicap
DeusVult (NA)
: Morde is going to have 69 AD at level 1
: Patch 9.11 notes
Do you guys even play the game?
Chô7 (EUW)
: Any news about the Teemo rework?
Theyre PBE testing different changes
: what champions are the best at cuddling?
If it wasn't limited to champions, the poros would take first place. Although Nunu & Willump is probably a good 2 for 1 package
: Cannot complete missions. Poor design by Riot
I think youre confused on what to do to get credit for the mission
: If you're going to complain about matchmaking being broken when Riot gives you bad teammates...
Actually I see a lot of people say it's not fun being on the stomping team either. Sure people often only come to the boards after the losses, but I've seen a lot of people agree that either side isn't that fun
: Game starts and I cant use any of my abilities
Do you alt tab out while the game is loading?
yorkissb (NA)
: Did yasuo's W got nerfed? It can't block Elise's E anymore
Spotty (NA)
: Which character would justin bieber play?
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeYTZ5vy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-22T16:50:16.889+0000) > > Let people play whatever they want. If you one tricking only gets you as good as someone who plays whatever, that's on you and not them What does that have to do with someone going 0-10 because they first timepicked into a 100k player.
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeYTZ5vy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-22T19:26:38.457+0000) > > What does that have to do with someone going 0-10 because they first timepicked into a 100k player. If your rank and skill level is the same as someone who goes 0-10 for X reason, improve yourself instead of telling others what to play
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: why are people with 0 MASTERY POINTS allowed to play in ranked games
Let people play whatever they want. If you one tricking only gets you as good as someone who plays whatever, that's on you and not them
: Is flashing out of a Zed ult a higher elo mechanic?
: Playing High/Drunk in Ranked should be bannable
If your skill level is the same as some else who's drunk/high, thats your fault
: Out of Curiosity, What champion do you think has absolutely no counterplay?
{{champion:157}} If you're playing something like Draven, he can make you go oom with windwall eating axes while he just dashes on you stat checking.
: League overrun by instigators and the report system caters to that.
Critty92 (EUNE)
: I found out whats really wrong with Yuumi + useful tips/rules
I agree people stay attached too long, but at the same time Ive gotten tons of other mage supports in low elo who won't auto "because I'm a mage, by autos don't do anything".
: "Recall is cancelled upon taking damage" - not 100% true.
Post video links of bugs so people can see if it really is a bug and can try to reproduce it
: Wait, so do I need to up a joint to understand the songs or is the songs a lie and it’s them just smoking joints.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOUEx6uc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T01:27:54.171+0000) > > Wait, so do I need to up a joint to understand the songs or is the songs a lie and it’s them just smoking joints. I mean I'm a few in and I'm still trying to figure out how the girl relates to anything in the post
meepsson (EUNE)
: Yasuo
Riots official stance that I've seen is that China calls him Happy Windman so he's balanced and fair to play as/with/against
: Best 1v1 champion in ARAM?
: Pyke's ult sometimes heals those he hits.
: 45 second Grace Period for Wrong buys
They already added that if you buy something and close the shop right away, it undos the buy. I've seen people say this screwed them while teleporting a few times.
: So uh... any word on what happened to Clash?
: Is cho'gath and rammus good for climbing out of low elo
Yes. With cho hit qs and build like a tank.
: How come everytime Faker is getting owned
The one Yasuo streamer got super popular after he killed him once
Show more

420 grams

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion