vyoda (NA)
: What's a "good" elo??
Id say top 10% of ranked ladder
: Why is Fiora Getting Non-Stop Buffs?
Runes Reforged was a massive nerf to her
: Would changing Aatrox's Q knock up to only happen during his ultimate be a healthy direction to go?
No, because they’d have to buff him to compensate for that change. Then he’d be a press R to win champion with that fighting off R cd probably being his only cooldown
: spear of shojin solo makes jax actually stupid to face in many teamfight scenarios
It’s funny that a hybrid fighter gets away with not building any ap and low ad items
Neriticc (EUW)
: Can someone tell me why the fuck is Fiora getting more buffs??
: Feeling the need to honor teammates for the most basic actions is bittersweet.
Supports that actually press buttons when they play is always amazing to me
Medio (NA)
: Kai'Sa Mao interaction Broken
No, that seems pretty consistent with how other buffering abilities work
: Isn't it time that Jax E finally got "fixed"
Just imagine if he had a real weapon
: A Pyke lane getting a double can be a whole Zeal item of gold difference
In pro games, they don't get that many kills so it doesn't really give that much gold by game end.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Who else enjoys "League of 15 Champs" as much as me this season?
Last season or 2 seasons ago it was about ardent censor instead of the actual champions Not too long ago there was a patch where everybody had to get banner of command or lose.
: I believe rito should give everyone who has been perma banned a second chance.
The bans before the perma ban is your second chance. If you jump straight to perma ban, you probably deserved it
: “We found that Jax is doing really well after we buffed his Q, so now we are nerfing ‘X’”
: So since TT is retiring, here's an idea on how to reward players that have been playing it
I think deleting that toxic game mode is probably good enough reward
: Biased Matchmaking
I see a lot of people say the same thing, but I don’t think it’s promos. I think it’s anytime you go on a win streak, your mmr tells Riot you suddenly became a god at the game and carry everybody. I play, um, lets say more aggressively right after I get promoted and during 1-2 promo games where I can lose without losing lp. Sounds dumb, but it made climbing last season through much easier than when i treated every game like I needed to win. I don’t think there’s actually a forced 50% win rate thing, but there’s a lot of losses that seem inevitable so if you can “get lucky” and put those loses when you don’t lose lp, your mmr still stays at your skill level and you can climb easier.
: is it normal to get Iron players in my bronze 1 games in ranked?
Yeah, that's pretty normal. Games in low elo often contain players 50% of the entire ranked ladder apart in the same game
Neoxxx (EUNE)
: About current TFT meta (and why I don't like it)
A few games ago I played against someone who was able to get 10 units on the board. Not sure how, but thats more broken than anything else
: just curious on why this happens..
It's not that it's in promos, it's that you're on a win streak and the hyper sensitive mmr tells league you suddenly became a God who can 1 v 5 in the game.
Addam (OCE)
: Any tips for climbing in tft?
Luck and get the OP champions
: Who are the biggest velkoz counters (mid)
Eedat (NA)
: It does that because pretty much nobody plays TT. People especially aren't going to wait in an hour queue to play TT.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xdLXcdbT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:57:22.368+0000) > > It does that because pretty much nobody plays TT. People especially aren't going to wait in an hour queue to play TT. That's not really true. The game que times wasn't THAT long, and they couldve tried to balance the 6 people that were in the game instead of picking the literal worst teams for that game. A 5 min que for equal teams is more fun than a 3 min que for games like that.
: A actual look at what can be done to make Treeline draw in more players
I think the only fix it needed was trying to balance teams. Have some sort of system that says 2 Bronze 1 and 1 Silver 2 isn't a fair match up against 2 Plat 2 and 1 Diamond 4. And yes, I'm talking about their 3v3 flex rank. It seems obvious and like it shouldnt be a big thing to make the game mode competitive, but I guess not.
: Incorrect Placement of Bans, an the broken matchmaking system
DovahDaeJG: u suck DovahDaeJG: an its not being toxic letting u nknow
Lissala (NA)
: Is it viable to use smite in lane?
Mages will take it to get the jungle item, which is a cheaper ludens. In lane, you can often walk into your jungle and smite a camp for a small hp boost. Probably still not worth taking it over another summoner spell, but it's not like it's complete dead weight. Be careful of the monster hunter passive though.
: Win enough games to get 100 LP, then win 2 outa your 3 games Hope that helps
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BqVuQpib,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:20:26.106+0000) > > Win enough games to get 100 LP, then win 2 outa your 3 games > > Hope that helps I did this strategy last season and can confirm it works
: i love Karma but i wish she wasn't so good (while uninteractive) in top lane... Everybody hates her and she just gets gutted for this reason! Just place a new summoner spell that works for top laners but only for melee...like a super teleport!!!
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ybm8OeLU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:28:58.838+0000) > > i love Karma but i wish she wasn't so good (while uninteractive) in top lane... > Everybody hates her and she just gets gutted for this reason! > > Just place a new summoner spell that works for top laners but only for > melee...like a super teleport!!! Now after teleporting, gain the star buff from Mario
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Throwback to Rito refusing ranked ARAM because of the RNG factor
I think ARAM needs to be actually ALL RANDOM more than it needs a ranked mode.
: Deceptive pricing in the store
They did the same with Draven Draven saying it was like 90% off
: WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT OK TO TALK ABOUT LAWS IF THEY NOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THEM? This is not deceptive pricing in any way if you think it is well look up the laws or cases that people have been WAIT THE LINK YOU FUCKING SHOWED IS A CASE but you still acted like this is illegal what? how? "can't advertise a former price unless it was the going price as of three months ago," I think this is what you think there breaking, it means you can't list EXISTING products as having a price if that was not the price 3 months ago. In the case that was being talked about in the link the stores were selling things on sell but the price they listed as the regular was not the regular price. Riot is not breaking it since the pass bundle as not been sold before and since you can't buy everything Individually the value is up to riot to choose, Like nothing here is wrong if you think it is well I guess you can't buy food anywhere without getting mad since the shit they do IS MUCH WORST. Also why are you making this now and not the MANY OTHER TIMES riot did this?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-29T11:11:59.734+0000) > > WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT OK TO TALK ABOUT LAWS IF THEY NOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THEM? > This is not deceptive pricing in any way if you think it is well look up the laws or cases that people have been WAIT THE LINK YOU FUCKING SHOWED IS A CASE but you still acted like this is illegal what? how? > "can't advertise a former price unless it was the going price as of three months ago," I think this is what you think there breaking, it means you can't list EXISTING products as having a price if that was not the price 3 months ago. In the case that was being talked about in the link the stores were selling things on sell but the price they listed as the regular was not the regular price. > > Riot is not breaking it since the pass bundle as not been sold before and since you can't buy everything Individually the value is up to riot to choose, > > > Like nothing here is wrong if you think it is well I guess you can't buy food anywhere without getting mad since the shit they do IS MUCH WORST. > > Also why are you making this now and not the MANY OTHER TIMES riot did this? Know*
: RIOT STOP BANNING PLAYERS ACCOUNTs FOR PLAYER'S DID NOTHING WRONG!
Theyre spelling their name 2 different ways from their name on Facebook to what they're typing in the message. I doubt they'd get banned for it though since it's not a racial slur, just the F word. Unless they nonstop write it in chat being annoying, in which case ban them anyway.
Spotty (NA)
: I was 14 day banned for my first teemo support mid game!!!
But you're in a live game. Message support, seems like an error
: Nightblue3 gets his teammate banned for playing an off-meta strat that was working
: If riot wants to keep Nubrac banned fine, however I think this illustates a need
No one was mad at the pick. They were mad they went mid to troll teammates.
: Un-ban Nubrac, Punish/Ban NB3, and discipline the Riot employee that did this Riot.
1) In the lobby when it shows the map, they put the support icon in the bot lane. 2) Streamers do get punished and chat restricted. Happens all the time. 3) People watch what they want to watch. If your super respectable streamer was entertaining, they'd get views but they're just boring af. Imaqtpie isn't toxic, but still gets some of the highest numbers on Twitch. If people want to be toxic on their channel, don't watch it if it's not for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EsENkPvM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:21:07.546+0000) > > If your whole team doesn't agree to it and they all report you because you're putting multiple people behind, then probably not. Same deal as the Singed smite support guy and the Nunu smite support guy. I disagree, first i'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid or things like that. Second i say i dont play this in ranked, so why people must care about what im playing in normal games ? Everyone make their own life and things will be good. I don't need to have people mind on my picks. If i want to pick Taliyah apc bot with a Nautilus support, i'm free to do it, and i don't care if my team agree or not. I don't feed, im playing correctly, and even when we lose, i don't care because i'm not 0/10 and i'm not trolling. BTW, it's not writed in the CGU, that you must play an adc on bot lane, that you must play a jungler and everything... In draft, it's writed "bot", not "adc". So i'm free to pick whatever i want because it's not writed "adc" but it's writed "bot". And bot is like top, is like mid. I'm free to pick Irelia bot because it's Irelia bot and not Irelia adc. The only roles where you have informations are jungler and support, because it's writed "jungler" and "support" and so you have to play like it. But that doesnt mean you must play a jungler or a support. You are free to play Zed support or Nami jungle, as long you play in your role. And most of time, except idiots, nobody flame me for playing that.
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EsENkPvM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:53:35.969+0000) > > I disagree, first i'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid or things like that. Second i say i dont play this in ranked, so why people must care about what im playing in normal games ? Everyone make their own life and things will be good. > > I don't need to have people mind on my picks. If i want to pick Taliyah apc bot with a Nautilus support, i'm free to do it, and i don't care if my team agree or not. I don't feed, im playing correctly, and even when we lose, i don't care because i'm not 0/10 and i'm not trolling. > > BTW, it's not writed in the CGU, that you must play an adc on bot lane, that you must play a jungler and everything... > > > In draft, it's writed "bot", not "adc". So i'm free to pick whatever i want because it's not writed "adc" but it's writed "bot". And bot is like top, is like mid. I'm free to pick Irelia bot because it's Irelia bot and not Irelia adc. > > The only roles where you have informations are jungler and support, because it's writed "jungler" and "support" and so you have to play like it. But that doesnt mean you must play a jungler or a support. You are free to play Zed support or Nami jungle, as long you play in your role. > > > And most of time, except idiots, nobody flame me for playing that. You have 2 completely different posts there dude. "I'm shocked that this Teemo guy is banned just because he tried something different" "I'm talking about picking something original, not playing 2 people mid". Picking Irelia for bot is different than being assigned top lane, then running bot lane all game anyway.
: Why u can't play game in ur own way?
Because it's a team game. Nobody cares if you play that way in customs or bot games :)
Nyanarchy (EUW)
: could riot stop pandering toxic, famous players?
"Roaming Teemo" lol. He sat mid and took xp from the mid laner and left the adc alone.
: Will i get banned for playing funny picks like this Teemo ?
If your whole team doesn't agree to it and they all report you because you're putting multiple people behind, then probably not. Same deal as the Singed smite support guy and the Nunu smite support guy.
Vustraz (NA)
: Morde isnt broken
They just nerfed him a lot today, so he's not op anymore.
: Rekkles Tried to exploit a bug for a win.
: “Dodge the skillshot” is not an argument [Looking at Lux]
I play a lot of {{champion:53}} when I get support, and I only hit about 1 in 10 hooks. But when I do,.... 😏😏😏
: What do you guys think of smurfs?
I think they've been far too lenient with Gargamel. With their numbers, they should be able to form a small army and sneak attack him instead of waiting for him to go the them.
: Oversimplify Your Last Played Champion
{{champion:238}} P: If an enemy is hurt, hurt them more. Q: Naruto simulator W: Terribly disguised Shadow Clone Jitsu E: Flail your arms around you but like, really hard. R: Sneak up behind someone and do damage in a bit
: How to Build Against Lethality?
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qamsXbHM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:57:11.964+0000) > > Isn't the most popular clip of LCS a clip of Faker on an immobile mage? > "LOOK AT THE CLEANSE! LOOK AT THE MOVES! FAKER!!!" That's Zed LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qamsXbHM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T16:59:45.981+0000) > > That's Zed LOL. Damn, must be thinking of a different one where he popped off with Syndra.
: Qiyana is made purely for the LCS viewership!
Isn't the most popular clip of LCS a clip of Faker on an immobile mage? "LOOK AT THE CLEANSE! LOOK AT THE MOVES! FAKER!!!"
: SILVERS IN HIGH RANK IS COMPELETE NONSENSE..........
But their mmr must be super good {{sticker:vayne-pose}}
: Shows you how long peeps have been complaining on solo queueue-
: Katarina is so underwhelming to play now
She gets out damaged by adcs like Lucian mid also. Can't trade with them ever and they can kill you from a range. Maybe you can just q farm until mid game and pop off, but yeah it feels super unrewarding and more like a handicap
DeusVult (NA)
: Morde is going to have 69 AD at level 1
: Patch 9.11 notes
Do you guys even play the game?
Show more

420 grams

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion