: How to deal with feeding teams?
Alt + F4. Your lp might still lose, but at least your mental won't.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
Soraka does a lot of poke damage in lane along with the slow on her q, and the big aoe silence that turns into a root. Soraka can also heal multiple times during a first with a super short w cooldown. Soraka R also heals every ally instantly. So it's not really fair to say your tangerine sucks because Riot released a new orange.
SÎke (NA)
: Hi
{{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Ap bruiser items?
{{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3146}}?
: What would it be like if the alcove actually had a jungle camp in it?
Have Vile invade there after Twisted Treeline removal
: Leauge of Legends isn't fun anymore. Low skill-cap champions vs high skill-cap champions.
I dont understand this post. You're complaining about champs that have the player smash their head on the keyboard, but then complain Zed isn't doing enough. The most press R and smash your head champion in the game.
Eldian (EUNE)
: Why is Riot lowering champ prices randomly?
: Master yi for no reason is immune to my mf ultimate?
: How the @##$ is Senna Balanced?
Senna isn't overloaded. Not mobile, slow dps, low damage, and no super op abilities that counter entire classes of champions.
Skoùt (NA)
: What Champs Do You Guys Think Will Be In The Next League Band?
0Lukz (NA)
: Soul Reaver Draven's Axes
In my experience Santa Draven tends to be the most clunky and unreliable skin. If it's not Christmas season, I use Draven Draven skin since it's so basic it works reliably
kugoivhjk (EUNE)
: After many wins in a row with many honors, I got banned for 1 report, where my support trolled me
I mean it's toxic, but that can't be your only game you've been reported to get banned for that.
xGvPx (NA)
: Is the Akali hoodie for real?
https://www.wish.com/product/5c2c66093f005913c06ec9f9?&source=search $9.00
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot's Balance Team on Blitzcrank 2
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:14:02.412+0000) > > they should just make a yasuo rant sector, it's really getting annoying seeing spam by someone who just lost to yasuo all the time perhaps if its this common it means it's actual problem that should be addressed...
> [{quoted}](name=Young prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:13:46.782+0000) > > perhaps if its this common it means it's actual problem that should be addressed... But they're a Zed player, so you'd be taking one of their strong match ups away.
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
But they wanted Blitzcrank to be **THE HOOK**
: Do we consider this a well matchmade game?
Zardo (NA)
: Yeah riot knew he was going to afk so they put him in your game. It's all a conspiracy, all the sheeple need to wake up!
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q6MknWal,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T15:39:51.776+0000) > > Yeah riot knew he was going to afk so they put him in your game. It's all a conspiracy, all the sheeple need to wake up! They never connected and we couldnt remake. Pretty sure Riot could have some form of detection so we could remake since I've seen other games be able to remake when one player doesn't connect.
Zardo (NA)
: >But sadly, that's not how the ranked system feels... anymore. And this fight here lies your issue. You're going off of your feelings. Since you cant climb you're looking for some sort of external force that's holding you back. Riot uses mmr to balance matches. That's it. They don't sabotage matches by using psychic powers to guess the the vayne one trick is going to try to first time yasuo. Riot isn't trying to hold you back. You're holding yourself back.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q6MknWal,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T12:59:06.146+0000) > > And this fight here lies your issue. You're going off of your feelings. Since you cant climb you're looking for some sort of external force that's holding you back. > > Riot uses mmr to balance matches. That's it. They don't sabotage matches by using psychic powers to guess the the vayne one trick is going to try to first time yasuo. Riot isn't trying to hold you back. You're holding yourself back. Actually I went through and checked and different players have different requirements to rank up. For example, the game for me to reach Gold 4 50 lp I wouldve had to win a 4v5 where our mid never connected, moved, or bought items (no remake available either). Yet on the other team there was someone who was in their promos from Gold 4 to Gold 3 and they just had to win the 5 v 4 with their jungler and bot lane higher ranked than anyone on our team. I looked in their match history to see how they won their 4v5 earlier to get to that point, and they never had one. And it's not like this game was the exception, most games we stomp or get stomped no matter how I played.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's more fun to you? Playing lots of champs, or just one?
I tend to binge champs a lot, but can never stay on one
: COMPREHENSIVE TOP LANE LIST
{{champion:13}} "don't worry, I'll scale" {{champion:79}} "my team picked full ad"
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=DEMACIAA BABY,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AU5khAou,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:31:16.354+0000) > > <*removed by moderation*> Heimers pick rate more than doubled and he still gained a lot in win rate
: “fIoRa iS GoNna bE bRokeN”
The boards also said Kai sa nerf of losing 1/4 of her E attack wouldn't make a difference.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:50:27.079+0000) > > Her stun only hits you if you try to CC her. If youre playing jax and counterstrike, and she parries the counterstrike then its your own damn fault. I don't even need to look at your profile. Fiora doesn't need to stun anything toplane against the likes of jax. Hitting her W point blank and destroying your attack speed for 2,5 fuckin seconds is enough to win literally every duel against non combo bruisers.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:17:00.925+0000) > > I don't even need to look at your profile. > > Fiora doesn't need to stun anything toplane against the likes of jax. Hitting her W point blank and destroying your attack speed for 2,5 fuckin seconds is enough to win literally every duel against non combo bruisers. It's literally one of the easiest skillshots in the game to dodge. That's like complaining Swain W is too strong because you eat all of them.
Xphineas (NA)
: Her stun only hits you if you try to CC her. If youre playing jax and counterstrike, and she parries the counterstrike then its your own damn fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:50:27.079+0000) > > Her stun only hits you if you try to CC her. If youre playing jax and counterstrike, and she parries the counterstrike then its your own damn fault. That means that I played wrong, and I don't like that so she's an op broken champion dominating those 49% of games she's winning
: Cho'gath doesn't deal true damage
I understand all those words individually
: Ranked Has gotten out of control
How'd they play ranked before reaching level 30?!?!
datfatguy (OCE)
: How do you even play against Tryndamere
Play Jax and press E when he right clicks you
iSennª (NA)
: Mage on the bot lane( Support) make me upset
I always hated that too. Plus all lane they'll never pressure for you, they won't hesitate to bail on you if anything happens, won't land their utility spells when you want them, and then when you're not doing well they'll start taking the cs because "they need to carry"
: Yall tell me how i was supposed to win this game?
You had 5 people on your team. That's better than my promo games
: How often have you been pissed b/c a champ was too tanky?
vyoda (NA)
: What's a "good" elo??
Id say top 10% of ranked ladder
: Why is Fiora Getting Non-Stop Buffs?
Runes Reforged was a massive nerf to her
: Would changing Aatrox's Q knock up to only happen during his ultimate be a healthy direction to go?
No, because they’d have to buff him to compensate for that change. Then he’d be a press R to win champion with that fighting off R cd probably being his only cooldown
: spear of shojin solo makes jax actually stupid to face in many teamfight scenarios
It’s funny that a hybrid fighter gets away with not building any ap and low ad items
Neriticc (EUW)
: Can someone tell me why the fuck is Fiora getting more buffs??
: Feeling the need to honor teammates for the most basic actions is bittersweet.
Supports that actually press buttons when they play is always amazing to me
Medio (NA)
: Kai'Sa Mao interaction Broken
No, that seems pretty consistent with how other buffering abilities work
: Isn't it time that Jax E finally got "fixed"
Just imagine if he had a real weapon
: A Pyke lane getting a double can be a whole Zeal item of gold difference
In pro games, they don't get that many kills so it doesn't really give that much gold by game end.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Who else enjoys "League of 15 Champs" as much as me this season?
Last season or 2 seasons ago it was about ardent censor instead of the actual champions Not too long ago there was a patch where everybody had to get banner of command or lose.
: I believe rito should give everyone who has been perma banned a second chance.
The bans before the perma ban is your second chance. If you jump straight to perma ban, you probably deserved it
: “We found that Jax is doing really well after we buffed his Q, so now we are nerfing ‘X’”
: So since TT is retiring, here's an idea on how to reward players that have been playing it
I think deleting that toxic game mode is probably good enough reward
: Biased Matchmaking
I see a lot of people say the same thing, but I don’t think it’s promos. I think it’s anytime you go on a win streak, your mmr tells Riot you suddenly became a god at the game and carry everybody. I play, um, lets say more aggressively right after I get promoted and during 1-2 promo games where I can lose without losing lp. Sounds dumb, but it made climbing last season through much easier than when i treated every game like I needed to win. I don’t think there’s actually a forced 50% win rate thing, but there’s a lot of losses that seem inevitable so if you can “get lucky” and put those loses when you don’t lose lp, your mmr still stays at your skill level and you can climb easier.
: is it normal to get Iron players in my bronze 1 games in ranked?
Yeah, that's pretty normal. Games in low elo often contain players 50% of the entire ranked ladder apart in the same game
Neoxxx (EUNE)
: About current TFT meta (and why I don't like it)
A few games ago I played against someone who was able to get 10 units on the board. Not sure how, but thats more broken than anything else
: just curious on why this happens..
It's not that it's in promos, it's that you're on a win streak and the hyper sensitive mmr tells league you suddenly became a God who can 1 v 5 in the game.
Addam (OCE)
: Any tips for climbing in tft?
Luck and get the OP champions
: Who are the biggest velkoz counters (mid)
Show more

420 grams

Level 153 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion