: Out of Curiosity, What champion do you think has absolutely no counterplay?
{{champion:157}} If you're playing something like Draven, he can make you go oom with windwall eating axes while he just dashes on you stat checking.
: League overrun by instigators and the report system caters to that.
Critty92 (EUNE)
: I found out whats really wrong with Yuumi + useful tips/rules
I agree people stay attached too long, but at the same time Ive gotten tons of other mage supports in low elo who won't auto "because I'm a mage, by autos don't do anything".
: "Recall is cancelled upon taking damage" - not 100% true.
Post video links of bugs so people can see if it really is a bug and can try to reproduce it
: Wait, so do I need to up a joint to understand the songs or is the songs a lie and it’s them just smoking joints.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOUEx6uc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T01:27:54.171+0000) > > Wait, so do I need to up a joint to understand the songs or is the songs a lie and it’s them just smoking joints. I mean I'm a few in and I'm still trying to figure out how the girl relates to anything in the post
meepsson (EUNE)
: Yasuo
Riots official stance that I've seen is that China calls him Happy Windman so he's balanced and fair to play as/with/against
: Best 1v1 champion in ARAM?
: Pyke's ult sometimes heals those he hits.
: 45 second Grace Period for Wrong buys
They already added that if you buy something and close the shop right away, it undos the buy. I've seen people say this screwed them while teleporting a few times.
: So uh... any word on what happened to Clash?
: Is cho'gath and rammus good for climbing out of low elo
Yes. With cho hit qs and build like a tank.
: How come everytime Faker is getting owned
The one Yasuo streamer got super popular after he killed him once
: Watching Annie bot getting decimated from every champion sure is sad to watch...
The problem is his name is Annie Bot, but if you watch him he usually plays mid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAeibmKs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-09T21:14:36.975+0000) > > it's not a poll for a VU but a VGU There's no reason for her to get a gameplay update, neither. Her gameplay is pretty solid.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAeibmKs,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-09T21:38:19.973+0000) > > There's no reason for her to get a gameplay update, neither. Her gameplay is pretty solid. Its really not
: Can we stop ignoring Warwick?
His W is too unreliable. You can be following the path out of combat, and the movespeed will still turn off for reason.
: Mods can you please take care of the like bots
: Actual proof and analysis of snowball frequency
In your last 3 games you went 3/30, so of course someone snowballs when you give them 10 kills.
Áery (NA)
: You have a threshold of +100 LP (Promos) -100 LP (Demotion). This was hidden before but if you actually did the math -100 LP is a demotion unless you're shielded.
> [{quoted}](name=Áery,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=teKQjmlP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-03T22:30:11.466+0000) > > You have a threshold of +100 LP (Promos) -100 LP (Demotion). > > This was hidden before but if you actually did the math -100 LP is a demotion unless you're shielded. I'm pretty sure this is wrong. There have been times I was promoted, lost 3 in a row, then started to climb. There's been other times I've won some, then fell back to 0 for an instant demotion. It seems more like youre protected from being demoted the first few games.
: Riot you gotta explain this matchmaking
Iron 4 to Iron 1 is like 3% of the player base. You legit have to try to get there
: Riot's OP line
So tahm being 0% ban rate and 42% win rate made him need to be nerfed?
: Can we have a Nexus Article about Yasuo?
They've already discussed Yasuo before e China players call him "happy windman" so hes fine and doesn't need changes.
: It turns out Millennials have more health problems than their previous generation
: Stop the Future 'Road to Master' Streamer Contents. Discourage the Streamers from Doing So
I'm so sick of #1 RANKED LEE SIN TO CHALLENGER and you look and it's a plat 4 smurf playing in low gold who's nowhere near the top Lee Sin players
: Even a love tap nerf for Riven and Vayne would go a long way
TheFgtRat (EUW)
: New Cho'gath "Q" proposition
Cho gath already struggles to get in range of anyone. Slowing himself might as well be a self root
: And there we go, another patch without Vayne or Riven nerfs
They were chosen to be meta. Kind of like when they decided they wanted an enchanter support meta and let ardent censor be absurd until right after the world tournament. They don't balance the game for everyone, they balance it around what they choose to be meta 6 months at a time.
: How everyone saw galaxy slayer zed's face reveal
The real face of Zed: https://images.app.goo.gl/KeMetqkXvM9otvQW8
Néékö (NA)
: Can Draven cash in on a Clone?
It cashes in on illaoi spirit, so maybe. Check the replay and see
: Why do you like your role or champion?
Cho gath mid because it's brain dead and unexpected
: The secret that only the 10 mains Rammus know
I'm not sure it's as great as illaoi kicking people
: Uh, he was buffed before the skin even existed on the PBE or was even announced, so that doesn't count towards "buffing him cuz he has a skin coming". If anything most instances of that are just coincidences and that is final.
It wasnt a prestige skin though. And no, I don't think they buff champs based on skins. But look at how Vayne has been since the giant buff out of no where and tell me they don't choose a meta and stick with it until they feel like changing.
Leetri (EUW)
: Can we stop with this stupid "argument" yet? Zed literally just got nerfed the same patch he got a legendary skin, but let's conveniently forget that since that contradicts the agenda.
You conviently forgot he was buffed right before
: There’s not really a hyper mobile champ that’s going to get as tanky as a Nasus or Garen late game, even Darius. Being immobile is an intended weakness. The real issue is that damage in hyper mobile champions is typically too easy to apply, so the drawbacks of playing hyper mobile champs don’t have the same significance as the drawbacks of an immobile champ.
Nasus and Garen don't have any stuns or hard cc. Nasus has big slow, Garen has his silence, but that's not enough to compete with a large aoe stun jax and irelia.
faure (NA)
: Vanye with one item is better than most champs with 2
She had a prestige skin come out right after the buff. She was chosen to be meta.
: Has Matchmaking Ever Been Worse?
Theyre using the same match making system that they've been using for a while
: minions bugged by Fiora
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RYyYi7Yr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-18T14:27:04.240+0000) > > The only thing he brings is damage. Use your abilities better to win fights Damage wins fights, also he goes invisible when he Qs? So there's nothing to use abilities on?
He doesnt go invisible. Try bringing him to the practice tool and you might be able to see what his q looks like. It can be hard to see if you don't know what you're looking for
: Is master yi over powered?
The only thing he brings is damage. Use your abilities better to win fights
: I didn't think it was possible, but Riot somehow managed to fuck up the color red.
They even still kept the S on Riot Games, even though we all know it's League and knock off board game of League champions
: What is even fun about new Kayle?
I had a different experience when I played her
: Whats the point of league
Luzz (NA)
: What is URF?
Season 10 preview
: Whats your favorite Dragonball character
Cell was entertaining, especially in DBZ abridged
Grape (NA)
: Forced name change
https://youtu.be/9Yt0b_QBP_A
: Help Pewdiepie Win The Battle
I subscribed to T Series in hopes they win and stop all the annoying promotions to some multi millionaires youtube channel
: The Problem with Matchmaking in Lower elos!!!!
Match making has always been like that in low elo. It's common to have players 50% of the ranked ladder apart in the same game
drash79 (NA)
: Nerf Sona+Taric bot lane duo
The only time I've seen it do well in solo que is when the other team refuses to buy any healing reduction
: Picking a top lanner to main, your suggestions between Fiora and Irelia
Kalikain (NA)
: I'm excited for the Vayne Nerfs
She'll probably suddenly get gutted around mid season. Until then, she was chosen to be meta
: Riot ruined smurfing in Season 9 and it's killing games for both smurfs and non-smurfs
Yet my friend who is a new player and Iron 4 0 lp skill level if I ever seen one, was placed Bronze 3 and has somehow stayed there with a 29% win rate after 40 games
Show more

420 grams

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion