: If I tell you to fuck off my lane, and I spam danger ping my lane
Im sure people will remember this post when they are jungling {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Riot encourages players to give up a game. UNACCEPTABLE.
Why should a 10k gold deficit game be winnable? If you want to win, play better and dont be down 10k gold.
Yatol (NA)
: A self mute option would reduce toxicity a bit
Wtf? This has to be the most random suggestion ive seen in a long time.
Rioter Comments
: PSA: average game times at patch 8.11 ranged from 27min (low mmr) to 23min (high mmr)
Who decided a game "should" last "X" amount of time? Did god decide this, or you, or my 3rd cousin on my 4th uncles side? I dont understand.
: yi gets bloodrazor and guinsoos
Funny thing is, Ive seen so many people say that crit changes made yi unplayable...who in the hell would ever play crit yi when rageblade/botrk combo exists.
Rioter Comments
Kupoe (NA)
: omega squad is one of the pay to win skins, like iron legion lux with her lazerbeam ult that you didnt notice till it was about to go off. there are a few pay to win skins out there, just gotta find em.
I think iblitz is one too, thats why the skin isnt allowed in pro play....or at least it used to not be allowed.
: Omega squad veigar's W (colorblind people unite!)
: Or people should be smart and start playing zil agaisnt him since zil counters him more then anyother champ
: Shyvana Bot doesn't work properly
No need to fix it really. Its a mode for new players or people to get the guaranteed win of the day bonus.
: Doran's Ring Doran's Ring Doran's Ring
Theyll only fix this if it gets abused in competitive....just like everything else.
: Silver is so stressful.
As a support main, I climbed straight away to gold on this account...start learning that macro is far superior to good kda/outplays. Play things with cc and let the freelo come.
Akaash (NA)
: People who think League is dying have never played a dying game.
Every game ive ever played has had "Game is dying " posts in forums. ALL of them still exist and have not shut down. Problem is, a lot of people lack life experience to understand such concepts. Also... A GAME CAN NOT INFINITELY GROW. Good day.
: When the heck did things on GD get this thin-skinned to where saying 'bronzie talk' isn't allowed?
But bronze talk is actually a thing. Would you talk an apprentice plumbers advice over a master plumber that has done it for a living for 30 years? Same logic goes for input on balance etc in this game.
R0XTAR (NA)
: Petition to make fresh level 30's not play ranked in Silver Tier
No. Thats like saying "Nba teams shouldnt play their rookies until their second season". If you worked to hit level 30, you are good to go. A few years ago in my promos i out cs'ed my toplaner (as support) 2 games in a row. Its always been like this and it always will be.
: Hit Master on my main account 2 weeks ago. Here's what I've learned.
You lost me when you put yourself into the same category as qtpie scarra etc. Really? Why do you feel you belong in the same sentence as them?
: "I have a high ping, so don't blame me for feeding"
I report if a report is needed. If you leave game, i personally dont care if its your internet or if your house got blown up. Reported. That way if your house seems to blow up more often than others, youll get punished.
Rioter Comments
: These changes reek of #LC$
Answering with your wallet has always been the only way to get through to games. Problem is that league has no competition in this genre of game so they dont care LUL
: Remakes shouldn't count against it.... Why Riot?
: Let's have a legitimate talk about "<x> is dying".
Every mmo game ive ever played has had "game is dying" threads and posts. Literaly all of them still exist with new content coming from time to time. Let the 12 year old be the 12 year olds they are.
: Why are you nerfing Poppy when she's at 48.55% win rate and the BOTTOM for performance in Top Lane?
They should just change her ult to a target ability that send target out of fight....throw her in bot lane as support and call it a day.
SoySalad (EUW)
: I want a boot trading rune
Should just bring back boot enchants and let you swap the enchant whenever you want.
: Anyone else feel like they lack basic human empathy?
Its called "virtue signaling". When you see people that "care" about 50 people that died in Mongolia, what you are seeing is people "virtue signaling". They dont actually give a shit, they are just trying to show you how much better than you they are. Its like when people say "ill pray for you" or something....they dont actually pray for you lol, they are just being "holier than thou."
: Riot support just closed my ticket
Stop getting suspended and this isnt an issue. Pretty simple.
: Top 50 Challenger Can Duo
Solo should be solo, but as for challenger, idc im not there and i never will be lol.
: All of cowseps accounts banned by riot Korea after he exposes korean toxicity.
What does putin have to do with anything? Keep politics off this shit, this isnt a meme thread.
: I'm getting pissed that Riot obviously stopped giving a shit about ARAM. They don't realize that a part of the playerbase is MOSTLY playing this mode, and people abusing it (by dodging as you said) or even making ARAM only accounts is fucking ruining this mode. {{champion:45}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} in 95% of the games is extremely fun wow.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NG4TNf6B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-05T17:30:44.874+0000) > > I&#x27;m getting pissed that Riot obviously stopped giving a shit about ARAM. They don&#x27;t realize that a part of the playerbase is MOSTLY playing this mode, and people abusing it (by dodging as you said) or even making ARAM only accounts is fucking ruining this mode. {{champion:45}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} in 95% of the games is extremely fun wow. Yes i have a couple on friends list who only play aram, and only featured game modes that are on aram map.
: They haven't even had a full season together, and rakan is already after other women.
My post got removed the other day for making a remark aimed at a group of people, (calling all adc mains 12 year olds). I want this removed for insinuating all men do is cheat on women.
: Look. If you want to switch to Fortnite, just go.
Anti LoL people on the LoL boards. If you use common sense, you can easily see the issue im seeing. Ive quit many games, and guess what....im not on their boards posting hater comments lol.
: Nightblue 3 "quit" (part 2: "only quit streaming it")
Why so worried about another man? Imagine if you spent that time worrying about yourself.....
: Please get Brand out of the support role
Only if hes seen often in competitive. The only reason Veigars cage was changed, was because he was taken as support in competitive. Same with Malz.
: I wish Muramana would get the same treatment as Rageblade...
If only one champion uses it, just delete the item rather than rework it.
: Why is the game dying? Because it doesn't matter how good YOU are; the WORST player on team matters.
Game dying? LMFAO. Why is is every time another game picks up steam (Fortnite)that means this game is dying. Get ahold of yourselves. Fortnite will die out just as much as pubg did. League will remain. My queue times are as fast as ever, if not faster.
: I love that Riot has made it so the worst player on a team matters infinitely more than the best
What he is saying is that you cant solo win a game, but you CAN solo lose a game. That is a disgusting issue with the current state of the game. Its literally a trolls wet dream meta.
Rioter Comments
Zhugan (NA)
: FREESM! FREESM! FREESM!
Just because they lost doesnt mean they werent the favorite all of a sudden? Being a favorite has nothing to do with results lol.
VØIÐ (EUW)
: Why does Janna always have a high win-rate?
Because with ardent and shield max she gives a free bloodthirster to who she shields.
CLG ear (NA)
: nightblue3 quit league of legends
He'll be back if his viewers dwindle playing fortnite.
: It's time to update Blood Lord Vladimir, Riot.
Soulstealer Vlad feels so good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: KOG MAW NERF ON PBE!!!!!!
What does it matter. People wil just rush botrk and bam, % health is back where it was.
: Is anyone else getting aggravated at matchmaking lately?
Its like this every season. In the beginning al the players coming back go straight to ranked.....lose elo...then ragequit game until next season.
: Why I am quitting Mordekaiser
So sad. A champion that someone mains and doesnt want to main anymore...your post could have been summed up with that one sentence...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'd Like To Thank The Balancing Team
Yet you found the time to make a post about it. Seems like you dont care at all...
: Is lcs boring as sh*t to anyone else too ?
Now imagine how people can watch golf or baseball. Literally the same thing over and over.
Show more

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion