: I'd Like To Thank The Balancing Team
Yet you found the time to make a post about it. Seems like you dont care at all...
: Is lcs boring as sh*t to anyone else too ?
Now imagine how people can watch golf or baseball. Literally the same thing over and over.
: So I see Jaximus is going on sale next month.
Wow, you are making such a difference demanding riot give its money away to someone else. Such a wonderful soul you are.
Xcion (NA)
: Why do Point and click "HARD" CC still exist?
Also, if you push out all the bad players who cant ever land a skillshot, all your money goes bye-bye. Theres actually not many hard cc's that last long enough to justify getting rid of them. Also, {{item:3222}} and {{item:3139}} exist.
: A Friendly Question about Bruisers :)
Probably because they itemize for hybrid items with hp+ad. There is only 1 attack speed item with defensive stats, and wits end is very situational. Phantomdancer is kind of defensive but on bruisers very situational/snowbally.
: What time does season 8 start?
Local time is PST in NA. I think at 12am pst you can start feeding for the year :p
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Flat Earthers, Earth is not flat and here's the proof.
Best flat earth stuff is from ODD TV. Youtube it.
: There are now 12 champs that have gone over 1000 days w/o a new skin
Im surprised j4 doesnt get a project skin, i think that would be nice.
: 400 Mastery Score : Reached a Milestone I dreamed of ever since I started playing
: A champion's counterplay shouldn't be the person playing them being stupid
Uh? Dont blind pick an easily countered champion. Its literally that simple.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why Laughing Fish is the king of Memes and Games
Abusing power always happens when you give someone power. Im shocked.
Rioter Comments
Ekkô (NA)
: "Kill my self" is acceptable?
Or, you can grow a spine and ignore morons. People so unhappy about life they try so hard to bring some company to their own misery.
: Upvote so Riot can see. Can we give Zoe's E the Fizz ult treatment? Opinions?
: My brother, new to League, made an account. I watched his games to see the new player experience.
I mean, how many games did you watch? Doent seem like big enough sample size to make this argument...
: I've come to realize that if you're failing as Blue Kayn, it's not the form's fault... it's yours.
Red is the standard choice and always viable no matter what. Blue is only good against 4 or 5 squishes.
ShiniXII (EUW)
: her e roots you for 0.75s root if you get hit max range. also please do name 3 second cc champion that can chain it like leona
> [{quoted}](name=ShiniXII,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VekRFxpf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-31T23:14:36.991+0000) > > her e roots you for 0.75s root if you get hit max range. also please do name 3 second cc champion that can chain it like leona {{champion:26}}
Skorch (NA)
: This needs to be said every once in a while.
Using your own logic, if you are so upset about other people bashing Riot, why dont you just ignore it? I mean, if you used your own advice, this thread would have never been posted...
: Kid should be charged with Murder 1. Murder 2 would be the technically correct version, but let's review... He prank called 911 (which is terrible in the first place). The SWAT team killed a completely innocent man. Kid brags about it later. He needs to be tried under Murder 1, deliberate intent to kill. He needs to be the example set for everyone else since such "pranks" can be lethal. It's like someone shooting someone in the thigh and they end up bleeding out. There may not have been any intent to kill, but you've used a lethal weapon and a person died for it. EDIT: Anyone who would rather say SWAT is at fault for the "shoot first" attitude they NEED to have on this job needs to reevaluate why this situation happened in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vLbdAq7J,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-31T02:23:55.348+0000) > > Kid should be charged with Murder 1. Murder 2 would be the technically correct version, but let's review... > > He prank called 911 (which is terrible in the first place). > The SWAT team killed a completely innocent man. > Kid brags about it later. > > He needs to be tried under Murder 1, deliberate intent to kill. He needs to be the example set for everyone else since such "pranks" can be lethal. It's like someone shooting someone in the thigh and they end up bleeding out. There may not have been any intent to kill, but you've used a lethal weapon and a person died for it. Murder 1 could never be done because the dude himself didnt kill the person. At least know somewhat of what the different version of murder mean before you spew nonsense. We have laws for a reason....its so that people like you cant demand murder 1 for a crime that wasnt murder 1.
: > [{quoted}](name=junglerboy16,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yqMTbXpQ,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-12-31T04:50:33.185+0000) > > He's also pulling stats from barely 2 seasons ago, which was still arguably after many of the overall changes that pushed snowballing in the game. > > He should be comparing to stuff like season 3 or 4 if he wants to find what people are saying they miss. You’re shitting me right? While patch 5.22 was stupid, it does capture the essence of Season 5, which most Board members will say mid S5 was the most fun/balanced tme in League history.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yqMTbXpQ,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T06:04:05.917+0000) > > You’re shitting me right? While patch 5.22 was stupid, it does capture the essence of Season 5, which most Board members will say mid S5 was the most fun/balanced tme in League history. What? Most board members say that? Where is your evidence of this? Stahp.
: Hey cool, hextech crate! I wonder what I'll get!
I bet it feels rewarding doesnt it? Oh wait...
Ponderss (NA)
: Its totally wrong to get less out of rerolled loot than the value you put into it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ponderss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4XcEi7th,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-27T00:34:30.399+0000) > > Its totally wrong to get less out of rerolled loot than the value you put into it. How much essence you get for disenchanting 3 shards? From what i can tell disenchanting 3 shards wont even be enough to get you a 975 skin...
Bârd (NA)
: I've been playing Dota a lot lately, and have some things to bring back.
Dota and LoL are DIFFERENT GAMES. Its like telling Eminem hed be a better rapper if he just sounded more like tech n9ne.
: To Hell With Your Outrageous BE Prices On Masteries
This is as good as a non issue unless all you do is level every champion to 7 one right after the other. By the time you earn the 1-5 mastery, you should have many many champion shards which make upgrading the mastery FREE.
: I have no agency over this game anymore
In other news, this is a 5v5 game not a 1v1 or 1v5 game.....oh wait..
Rioter Comments
: Lost a ranked match: Sion afks "I had to go eat"
He wont be punished though because he didnt say kys.
: People told us not to worry about pre-season being broken because it would be fixed
Rioter Comments
Rindin14 (NA)
: So here's an unpopular opinion
URF is fun for a few games and then : Original URF - Boring seeing the same OP champs in every game ARURF- Boring seeing game decided by who got more OP champs SnowURF - IDK I refuse to play it I assume its the same as ARURF
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AdeBug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIIEbovU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-21T23:03:00.519+0000) > > wiki: "Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize." > > First, you don't buy the loot box directly with money, at least not in this game. Any game can cover their ass using a currency. You either win the loot box, or buy currency to buy a champ crate or w/e. You don't use real money, nor bitcoin, to directly purchase a box. > > Second, the stuff that you get doesn't really have monetary value, because you can't sell nor trade it with other players. Don't think selling your account counts. So that's another way to cover one's ass, nontradable. If the content you're getting doesn't have monetary value, why do you have to spend money on it?
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIIEbovU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-21T23:17:05.839+0000) > > If the content you're getting doesn't have monetary value, why do you have to spend money on it? This logic makes zero sense. You spend money to watch a movie dont you? Now since your enjoyment of said movie has no mentary value, why should you have to spend money on it!
: I'm actually surprised at the effort Riot made to destroy ARURF
URF is meh in general. It gets boring super fast because of the one sided games. The only people who love URF dont enjoy competition, they just love trolling.
: Can we stop with "It's just normals" or playing while drunk/high?
This logic just says "Remove normals". At the end of the day, normals and ranked are the exact same game.
: Rioter for 1000th Win
But what if you lose the game they play with you?
: I got banned for saying stuff
Sometimes one must learn about life the hard way. Welcome to earth my friend.
: Can we please, for the love of poros, get a patch for hitboxes.
: Tell me one reason to reconect to a game
If you are dc'ing often enough to get leaverbuster, its your own fault. Why should 9 other people suffer because -insert reason- ? If you have shit connection then either deal with it or dont play the game.
Poske (EUNE)
: As a high elo Yasuo Main buffing Yasuo is mistake
Buff Yasuo so he can be permabanned and I never have to see him again.
: Every few months Riot overbuffs an otherwise balanced champion just because nobody plays them.
Arammus (EUW)
: tsm got the strongest roster ever
Is there actually evidence of this, stats or something? Or, is this just another TSM fanboy delusional thread?
: I have 123 of the 139 champs
And? You realize that everyone else has had to do that same grind that owns all champions? Im not seeing the point of this post...
: 14 day ban for asking the flaming support who he said Kys to...
Been playing since season 2....never been punished. Ive been toxic at times, raged at times, went 0/15 sometimes, etc. If you are doing this consistently enough to get banned you probably deserve it. Learn to stfu and play the game and youll be okay. Flaming someone NEVER has a reason, because there is a mute button. Good luck on actually learning to take responsibility for your own actions at some point in the future.
: Getting into these tournaments doesn't cost money, right?
One could use the same logic with traditional sports. There are a few die hards, a few who know players on the teams or something, but most...go just so they can brag about it in someway or another. Watching from home will ALWAYS be the most practical way to do it. If your ego needs some help, you can always show up to an event and post about it on facebook for the next 12 weeks.
: I don't understand the hate behind TSM's roster changes.
TSM is the most popular NA team, therefore, anything they do will be "hated" on. Its all irrelevant anyways, because all esports fans are bandwagon jumpers no matter what (unless they are directly affiliated with team).
Weedbro (NA)
: Riot, I'm going to be straight up. I will never give you a cent ever again, because of Preseason.
Show more

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion