: TFT dup items
just so everyone knows its fixed!
Rioter Comments
: Ekko Fix proposal
: Low system requirements... overly simple interface... of course it's coming to mobile. Eventually.
Yeah I thought the same thing. Hope riot does it.
: Just the fact you think it is this easy shows how utterly unqualified you are to touch any form of software development. Riot has already suggested a mobile release will happen if it does well, but adapting the engine to mobile will take significant work, and it is still in a highly unfinished beta on PC.
Lol kid you take things so seriously. When an adc misses a common minion in lane don’t rage quit. There are loads of other games with 100+ mill players on mobile that are more complicated then TFT. I never said it would be easy to develop. “The fact you think it is this easy shows how utterly unqualified you...” LOL so funny how into it people get on the internet. Just because I’m pooping before work I’ll explain myself. When I said “gg ez” I said it at the end of the post, it was less about how hard development was and more like an ending to the post. Like at the end of a league game in all chat ppl type “gg” or “gg ez” Anyways have a good day
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.11 notes
Still no Taliyah skin, yawn.. boring
: Patch 9.10 notes
still no Taliyah skin (or chromas) or taliyah jg buff to her damage to monsters. boring.
: Really bad homophobic comments
lol awkward but no one cares. just mute them and move on with your life. thats what the mute is for. this is the world we live in. people just dont care about others much. but they like to poke at their feelings. so mute ppl that do that to you. i wouldnt even message them in chat because then it gets worse. i just mute all every game. riot should take away chat. and give voice chat. its way better.
: Talon is the roamer assassin and taliyah is a control mage that can roam. sol is the roamer mage and his clear is better then talons.
zed can also clear wave faster they taliyah lol. i afree with "Who is Taliyah EUW" taliyah is suppose to be a roaming champ. but talon is aloud to roam but if taliyah does it they riot nerfs her and takes away her aoe kit.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else think celerity is just dumb?
i love it for taliyah passive. i play her mid and only because of this rune does it work so well.
: At least she got 2 skins... {{champion:516}} :'(
yeah but hes not 4 years old.... lol
Sukishoo (NA)
: It's not hard, it's just she wasn't on the list for anything at the time, and they've given her some gameplay changes along with way as well. So if anything, she could see something next year
i hope so.. my wallet will only be so patient before i dont want to buy a skin.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=5 Birds 1 Stone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZyEiEZyE,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:45:35.519+0000) > > master 6 isnt anything lol you get that on most champs. i have over 2.5 mil mastery with her, number 4 in the world for most time spend on her. im only d5 atm, not saying im the best taliyah. but shes my fav champ and shes fun. the overall winrate for jungle in PLATINUM.. meaning that ppl who are playing her, it isnt their first time doing so. having any champ at 45% winrate in plat elo is bad.. really unhealthy for the game. Ok bud I gave you a step by step tutorial and I feel like you just ignored all of it. Do you even read what people reply to you with? It's a little rude if you don't. The overall winrate, including first times, is 45%. As soon as you hit 50 games on Taliyah, your winrate is expected to be 53%, and when you hit 200 it's expected to be over 60%. She is a fine champion. She's an above average champion.
i read it i just dont believe it. you pick taliyah jg or taliyah mid and go win a few games. good luck. saying that the more you play a champ means your win rate should go up... yeah no shit Sherlock.. what champ wont? lol there are still sej mains that kick @$$ and win games.
: > [{quoted}](name=5 Birds 1 Stone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZyEiEZyE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:52:54.034+0000) > > clearly you dont play taliyah. shes not in a good spot nor is she S tier anything atm. shes not even on the mid list on op.gg and shes not good in high elo. her winrate is 45%. shes in need of some love from riot. I'm a mastery 6 Taliyah, so I've played her quite a bit. She is definitely just fine lmao. I think your issue is you don't know how to look at stats properly on champion.gg, so let me give you a tutorial. https://champion.gg/champion/Taliyah/Jungle Taliyah's overall winrate for jungle in platinum+ elo's is at 45.77%. Might look at that and think, oh she sucks. If you then go over to winrate % by games played, aka where the Taliyah mains winrate is at in platinum+, people with over 200 games average a 63% winrate. Taliyah mid's average overall winrate is 51% and her experienced winrate is again 63%. I think you're forgetting Taliyah has a high skill cap. If you try to just look at her overall winrate you're going to also see the winrate of random people first timing her or picking her for cheese strats in ranked or even trollers picking her. Now how do I know this data actually means Taliyah is a decent champion? Well let's compare her to a horrible champion right now, Sejauni. https://champion.gg/champion/Sejuani/Jungle?league= As you can see the overall winrates higher cause Sejauni is easier to pick up, but when you look over to how well her mains are doing, they cap out at 53% which is completely horrible. That means if you know every in and out of Sejauni, you're going to cap out at around a 53% winrate. You should be glad you main Taliyah lol. She's kept decent because she's a champion people like maining and she's a favorite in the lcs, you can't say that about a lot of other champions. Be lucky you don't main Yorick, a champion no one enjoys playing against so they just leave him in the dirt. You might need to get better at analyzing data. Unless you want a buff to Taliyah in a sense that she's easier to pick up and you don't need 200 games of experience to really abuse her roaming and juking power, I don't understand your argument. She's an amazing champion in a lot of situations and is extremely useful late game.
master 6 isnt anything lol you get that on most champs. i have over 2.5 mil mastery with her, number 4 in the world for most time spend on her. im only d5 atm, not saying im the best taliyah. but shes my fav champ and shes fun. the overall winrate for jungle in PLATINUM.. meaning that ppl who are playing her, it isnt their first time doing so. having any champ at 45% winrate in plat elo is bad.. really unhealthy for the game.
: She's been a Tier 1 for so long now lol
so has a lot of other champs... graves... has been tier 1 for 2 years. irel is busted and they hardly nerf her. but taliyah they decide to make unplayable. just because taliyah was tier 1 for a bit doesnt mean they need to nerf her. thats messed up and if that is the way riot sees it then shame on them for having people buy the champ, skins and spend time on her to learn her/ master her and then they say screw you and run her into the ground. what kind of company is that?
: I think buffing Taliyah is a horrible idea. Taliyah is one of those champion like Nid or Azir where if you're good at them, you just have way too much out play potential. I think Taliyah is fine where she is and I've seen her on S tier in the jungle tier list and mid tier list for a while now. Sucks that she's pretty much only good in high elo, but we have champions like teemo who are only good in low elo so whos really complaining?
clearly you dont play taliyah. shes not in a good spot nor is she S tier anything atm. shes not even on the mid list on op.gg and shes not good in high elo. her winrate is 45%. shes in need of some love from riot.
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: Aoe Q would bring her back to a decent mid choice Less/no damage reduction to minions would do it too They completely gutted her Q to the point where it's virtually useless for waveclear.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mXa1bt6m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T01:26:19.190+0000) > > Aoe Q would bring her back to a decent mid choice > Less/no damage reduction to minions would do it too > They completely gutted her Q to the point where it's virtually useless for waveclear. yeah i agree. it feels bad. i hope they do a hotfix because shes the only champ i play so rip playing league for a bit :(
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
y0r1ck (NA)
: Is it practicing from behind or is it wasting time? I'd argue when the enemy team has 3 times as much gold as you, it's wasting time. And I'd also argue it's more honorable to take the hit and afk than force teammates to stall only to surely lose 5 minutes later. Yeah you're right a game like that is tilting, I already decided I'm done for the day after that. Honestly I'll accept the consequences if I get banned for that. I'd afk 9 times out of 10 in that kind of scenario. It's not that I want them to ff, it's more that I'm telling them I'm not wasting more time in this game. Yeah the reason is we lost early game in every lane. Plat elo.
Playing from behind isn’t a waist of time. A lot of people have a hard time ending the game. I have had people on my team suck early game but we stalled it out with just our nexus and the crap players became godlike when they hit lvls 15-18. People who quit so early, it shows how little they know about the game. You can always come back. If you are good enough you can 1v9. In the past weekend I have won a lot of games when my duo and I didn’t ff so our team played it out. We won. It was worth the lp and the mmr gain. But ppl who rage and quit are not honorable and should be banned. I’m happy you weren’t on my team this weekend I’m sure some of the games I won you would have afked and I would have lost. What champs do you play? Your plat 5,4,3,2,1?? We should duo and I’ll show you how to hard carry games man. There is an art to winning the game and have a negative kda LOL (I don’t recommend or prefer it, but I’ll do it when I’m behind).
: is asking questions toxic?
He probably DC or was lagging and already pissed that you killed him. So bringing it up in all chat probably made him sad because he knew he messed up. It’s not toxic but I’m sure he thought of it as toxic because his emotions were going wack from you killing him. Also his team might have flamed him when he died so then you talking to him might have been the last straw.
y0r1ck (NA)
: I just afk'd
Play it out, be honorable and practice from behind. When you give your team the ultimatum of ff or i afk, you should be punished. That mindset will tilt your next game and you will keep losing. I get that it sucks when that happens but if you do you best and look at it as practice then you won’t tilt as easy for the next game. Also there is a reason why they have 3 towers and your team has none so learn why and adapt. Gl on your next games man! Also what elo is it?
Śtone (NA)
: There needs to be bigger punishments for AFK's
I get what you are saying but that’s how it is. With internet in a non perfect world. BUT with the new clash coming. They made it so you have to have good honor and I know some people that can’t play clash because of their bad behavior like afk so it will make ppl more honorable and not go afk if they are interested in clash. Most ppl love clash if they do ranked games. So I think there will be less afkers for you man [=
: Exept the part where your internet just shutted down for some stupid reason or you bugsplatted, and due to something out of your control you just lost 20 lp and got leaver buster
I get what you are saying but that’s how it is. With internet in a non perfect world. BUT with the new clash coming. They made it so you have to have good honor and I know some people that can’t play clash because of their bad behavior like afk so it will make ppl more honorable and not go afk if they are interested in clash. Most ppl love clash if they do ranked games. So I think there will be less afkers for you man [=
: is taliyah jungle OK, good, or broken and needs to be nerfed?
def NOT broken. im plat 4 atm and taliyah is a strong pick, but not OP. She is just hyped atm because its new and there is a mage that can now jg. its fun.
: I'm about to start banning her because _every_ single jungle Taliyah I've seen so far has carried the entire game. Plus she has literally zero counterplay as a melee champion. I know we all don't care about melee champions and all, but it's stupidly unbalanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YehohVlF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-07T07:12:24.916+0000) > > I'm about to start banning her because _every_ single jungle Taliyah I've seen so far has carried the entire game. Plus she has literally zero counterplay as a melee champion. I know we all don't care about melee champions and all, but it's stupidly unbalanced. there are lots of melee champs that can counter her. beyond that there are lots of other ranged/ mage champs that counter her. just because a few melee champs get countered by taliyah doesnt mean shes op. here is a list of champs that will win vs taliyah: akali fiddlesticks dianna atrox elise is good vs taliyah because she spiderlings block taliyah Qs anyways there are a lot more but i dont want to make the post too long. main point. there are lots of champs that will do well vs her but like anyone in the jg, when they get a lead they can roll it real ez. for example lee sin or kha/graves. games are ending sooner so you will notice more 1 sided games. kat zed or talon mid all do do the same, they get a kill then they are out of control. but they are not op. just have to learn to play around it.
Rioter Comments
: It's a comp balance, and shes not popular in yolo q so they don't care about how it would effect here there.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RnGZQQRe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-16T04:55:36.452+0000) > > It's a comp balance, and shes not popular in yolo q so they don't care about how it would effect here there. oh really a comp balance? explain to me how her nerfs will make the team comp bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

5 Birds 1 Stone

Level 295 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion