Skorch (NA)
: Not necessarily, take WoW for existence. There are quite a few islands that just kind of "Hello we are undiscovered" Or you BARELY heard of in the warcraft 3 lore
Undiscovered areas make sense. A character that everyone in the universe (except the players) knows but never talked about before doesn't really make sense. In that case, we'd at least know about it beforehand.
: I think it's a bad idea. Not because I think the world wouldn't be interesting. Just because it seems like if would get frustrating when they keep making random changes to the lore while you're inside the game. If Riot ever gets over their "It sounds cooler this way" mentality then we might be able to make something work. Until then..
I guess this is only possible after fully fleshed out universe. It will probably eat into the design space, though. Like if we had the MMO before Ornn's release. How are we hearing about the legends of a demigod who are equals with Anivia and Volibear just now? Zoe is understandable, since she was missing for a 1000 years. Or Kindred, who everyone's supposed to be familiar with already. It makes sense for League, but probably not for MMO.
Hikaka (NA)
: RIP your game
> [{quoted}](name=Hikaka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNZgywvk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-19T22:39:20.092+0000) > > RIP your game Nah, it was just a bot game.
Rioter Comments
: I would literally turn into a pillar of salt if they turned her into a passive support xD
No, her spells should just do physical damage. Her ult will make it do magic damage with additional effects.
SatomiKun (EUW)
: {{champion:421}} No eyes from her!
smh another stealth buff to Lee Sin
ChuShoe (NA)
: EA's battlefront 2 in a nutshell
You underestimate how much time I grinded in this game.
VVofye (NA)
: I just keep a mental note of everyone's manaflow brands.
It just adds to the skill cap in such a healthy way. We should also remove jungle camp timers and ally ult cooldown marker too. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Durfain (EUW)
: Can we change nullifying orb to also block physical damage?
Can we make nullifying orb to be a spell shield instead?
: Yeah. * I was thinking an ADC might run it, but they have press the attack even if it didn't have the ranged drawback. MFs or EZs might try it if their Q procs it. * Mages want damage. * Supports... I don't think tank supports would be able to proc it enough. Ranged supports probably have better options. I tried it on zyra one game as I build a lot of HP on her and it was completely underwhelming. * Junglers won't get enough use out of it. This is a keystone I'd like to use more, but can't seem to justify on any of the champs I play.
Ranged tanky supports like Bard, Thresh, and Rakan can't really get the proc off well. Thresh only gets to auto that often if it's an all in, and not a trade. Bard's trading pattern makes it difficult to continuously attack for 4 seconds. Rakan can kinda go in and out, but still difficult to auto them because of his really short "ranged attack." Generally you don't get a chance to prep it on a minion either.
Rebonack (NA)
: Remove the HP stacking and improve the OnHit effect.
I think changing the healing to %missing health would be nice. It feels more like "grasp of the undying" that way. Not sure about how to handle damage though. Also make it scale with own missing hp, or keep it max hp? or even %current hp?
: Rammus' Powerball Should have Momentum
Sion ultimate can at least go through minions because he can't turn easily.
Slythion (NA)
: The boards like to confuse "unfun/unfair/toxic gameplay" with being "op". Gangplank being allowed to consistently Q his lane opponent and even be *rewarded* for it with almost no tradeoff is quite toxic gameplay that isn't fun. It might not break him from a balance perspective, but from a gameplay perspective he's quite stupid atm.
The drawback is not getting ult upgrades until much later in the game
Jobriq (NA)
: Kleptomancy should tell opponents when it steals an Elixer of Skill
Doesn't it already? It shows the icon of the item over the head whenever item gain procs, right?
: My allegiance is with winning, with the meta!
"Give up Anakin, I have a meta support!" "You underestimate my Poppy." "Don't try it..."
: Stattik shiv sith lightining unlimited powah
With full attack speed with lethal tempo, you can probably proc lightning really fast
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Illaoi and splitpushing, name a less iconic duo, I'll wait. Seriously, though, Illaoi is a teamfight monster, not a splitpusher…
Spirit Visage and LeBlanc. There's your less iconic duo.
: I don't really know... For starters, this whole thing depends on if Ezreal can even proc {{item:1414}}'s passive with his Q. If you can, you can just throw a few empowered Qs at the raptors for mana regen. Also depends on how Runic Echoes compares to the old Runeglaive item. On the surface, I think it might do less damage then Runeglaive did late game, but it has a base damage and more AP so Echoes will do more early then Runeglaive did. But... Runeglaive was a little more important in the early game anyway, so maybe promising? Then again, Echoes isn't a Sheen item, so you can build {{item:3100}} with it.
Definitely worth checking I think. It still wouldn't be as broken as it once was, but I think it's probably still pretty good, especially with manaflow band fixing his mana issues.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yalathanil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E23QiRqP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-14T04:06:03.645+0000) > > Does this work on Nasus's Q? Does Nasus Q apply {{item:3116}} ? If not then the answer is no.
: Riot, I want a reason for Jax to keep his lamp. Jax has always been a competitive guy who uses a lamppost as a handi-cap. I think that should still be the case, because let's face it he and Draven were both the most self-assured people in the world.
I can see how pursuit of more powerful weapons eventually led to the ruination of Icathia, and that's why he chooses to use one of the least powerful weapons.
: What pisses me off even more is that her and Kayle's once interesting dynamic of clashing ideals was completely removed if you take a look at her sister's updated lore. And Kayle's depicted as the righteous savior of her people. Like, Riot, is it really THAT hard to give us grey characters? Didn't they learn from the whole disaster that was Viktor and Xerath's lore? Not every conflict and rivalry needs to have a bad side and a good side. CONFLICT IS NOT BLACK OR WHITE!
Aren't Viktor and Xerath both pretty ambiguous in the new lore?
EkyonKun (NA)
: Lost 7.83 from marks Lost 1.75 - 6 from precision (based on level ofc) OR lost 5% from Piercing Thoughts (Depends on DFT or TLD users) Gained 3 from Sorcerer Shoes Gained 5% from void staff Oh and mages can't typically utilize Sudden Impact considering most are immobile. So in total it's 6.58 - 10.83 less magic pen depending on level for TLD users, though gaining 5% bonus pen, and a flat 4.83 less pen for DFT users (Technically gained 0.45% magic pen, though). This is all assuming EVERY mage that took TLD or DFT also bought Void Staff and Sorcerer Shoes.
TLD mages also got nerfed considering they can't use Domination Tree very well
: > [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwFW0vLQ,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2017-11-13T16:32:24.387+0000) > > But going the flat pen route is now expressly for dealing damage to squishy champs not building MR. Same goes for lethality vs armor. > > So by actually buying an MR item like merc treads you are picking to try and out do their purchase. Similar to buying an early chain vest or tabis back in the league of lethality. > > plus merc treads feel pretty shit to buy atm, what with just about everyone having CC to chain cc you, and more than half of it being a knock-up or displacement. Merc's should be more of an Anti Magic damage item than a MR+CC protecting item. I wouldn't mind to see it getting a split where We get two kinds of boots. One that resists CC and give bit of HP and one that grants a lot of MR or an ability that reduces burst Mr damage.
: Well it wouldn't be so bad if the preset runes were actually good.
I think they should just let us pick the keystone at the very least, even if they automatically pick random minor runes.
: "You'd actually get more damage if you picked up lethality" Against people that don't build armor. Important distinction. Three lethality items does jack shit against a tank who builds a single item. {{item:3110}} . Not to mention all the other armor items he'll have. Stacking Cleavers is better at killing tanks. You have about the same damage, more damage from your abilities that scale off AD, and more health to make sure you have more time to kill the tank.
But instead of another cleaver, isn't it better to get a Death's Dance or even a last whisper?
: {{champion:119}} {{item:1055}} Pretty much same damage.
(long math) you're just exxagerating to hate on Darven!!!1! ur just a biased trist main ######kappa just in case
: There are FOUR adcs to play. Jhin, and Jhin, and Jhin, ,,,and Jhin with a skin that is running really fast.
Crit Jhin Lethality Jhin AP Jhin F A S T J H I N
: The Original Melee Duo {{champion:82}} {{champion:53}}
Pretty sure things like {{champion:59}} {{champion:89}} existed loooong time before this
Escheton (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=5000000000000000,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qu9hAjxX,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-13T00:41:59.986+0000) > > Best use of relic shield is when you don't have an ADC at all, but rather have two melees {{champion:14}} {{champion:516}} ftw
I've found success with {{champion:223}} {{champion:14}} as well.
Escheton (EUW)
: EVERY GODDAMN GAME I know why people jumped aboard the censer meta. And the Zyra/Brand/Vel bandwagon before that. It was solely to avoid having to buy {{item:3097}} (which sucks even more due to lack of fitting mana regen runes) And honestly, the worst thing is pinging me for being out of position because they cancelled my auto attack on the safe minion by sniping it in front of me.
Best use of relic shield is when you don't have an ADC at all, but rather have two melees
: But when they pronounced it this way in the Path to Victory video, some people in the comments claimed it was wrong, where one of such people even somehow heard Coop deh-gras instead even though she said something like Coop deh-grah/Coo deh-grah. Conclusion? Riot shouldn't have been fancy and should've named the Rune straightforward. Like "Le more dmg when noobs are low hp".
It used to be called Executioner too...
: What about one minute
Proxy345 (NA)
: They autoconsume when your inventory is full.
For potions or gold bags that's ok, but for wards that sucks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CoffeeMug (EUNE)
: Let's make Lissandra a mana mages that's like ˝Pff.Who needs to invest in mana? Hail the Watchers!˝
Make Lissandra manaless 2018 ######kappa
: We still need a Deathfire touch replacement for all of our dps mages. Scorch is a joke when talking about runes, never seen anyone take it cause its that bad compared to other options. They should take comet out and place deathfire touch again, that way at least all mages have a viable rune option thats reliable and damage oriented.
Arcane Comet is the DFT replacement, except the damage isn't applied as an invisible DoT. It's still good for DPS since casting a bunch of spells reduce the cooldown.
: You think duskblades are bad on them? Try running {{champion:81}} with {{item:3078}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3153}} and Dark Harvest. 1 Q deals around 1.5k damage
bork is not the best item for oneshotting purposes. Why not just youmuu's?
Lupan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=My Hands r 2 Big,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9oORsfcI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T11:46:35.977+0000) > > I find ridiculous to find myself almost dying, or almost killing enemies, at LEVEL ONE..... like.... Leona used to have a power spike at lvl 2... and most champions had their at lvl 3.... but now everyone can kill almost anyone at lvl 1 Got thresh+Jhin auto’d and was half health lvl 1
I think that happened before the preseason also
: i miss the 15min long lane phase. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
That was never the norm, iirc. 10 minute lane phase is pretty normal, though.
: The sub tree for Electrocute isn't great on mages though, I'm struggling with what to run on Viktor right now.
Can't Viktor use Phase Rush pretty well?
: I mean, looking at the recent Galio stuff... They already are :^)
Cactopus would have made Attack speed Galio viable
: What about ARAM-URF?!?! {{sticker:sg-lux}} Either that or vanilla URF works too. :P
URF on ARAM would be cancer tbh
: Here's an even better one. Paddle star at your fountain > TP to enemy Nexus > Send paddle star across the map into unwilling victim > flash M7
lmao if only they could put down Q for that long
: Honestly the combo I was thinking of was zeke's convergence and her ult. Her kit seems like it works well as a poke support.
And build her tanky? She'd be able to proc Zeke's regularly, but I'm not sure how reliable she'd be as a frontline. Maybe with Rylai's (or the new slow keystone), she'd have enough CC to be a support.
Elikain (EUNE)
: Not crit items for AP champs per se but at least increased damage for spells from some criteria. Some champions can already do double damage when certain conditions are meant (Anivia, Eve) so if Riot ever does this, they'd need to be careful not to make a new DFG. But Luden's already does this in some regard (add extra flat damage + from your own AP ratio on one spell).
Some sort of crit amplification AP item could work really well, I think. There are a lot of mages whose spells already crit. Complete list of all AP spells that crit. {{champion:34}}{{champion:28}}{{champion:105}}{{champion:150}}{{champion:79}}{{champion:30}}{{champion:96}}{{champion:7}}{{champion:76}}{{champion:13}}{{champion:8}} Some possible additional candidates include {{champion:268}} (multiple soldiers do additional damage) {{champion:63}} (passive explosion) {{champion:69}} (bonus E damage) {{champion:42}} (big rocket) {{champion:43}} (empowered abilities) {{champion:20}} (fully charged ult) {{champion:101}} (center of W)
: >Nasus gains 6 stacks per CS in Howling Abyss, nothing retains Riot from giving some TT-only buffs/nerfs to other champions. Actually, there is. A while back Riot announced that their official policy was to only balance SR because other maps will naturally have their own tier lists. They will only intercede if a champion loses core functionality (Ex.: Shyvana gaining passive stacks on Vilemaw.)
There are some small changes, but they reversed a lot of TT specific balancing (Syndra and Wukong ult cooldown, iirc). I mostly agree with this change, but I think at least the itemization should be different to use that as the map specific balancing lever instead.
Daszkal (NA)
: Can you do the same to Annie that you did for Graves?
: {{champion:1}} TIBB- *cough* -ER- *cough* -ER- *cough* ERS!
: Your two highest mastery point champions swap passives
{{champion:40}} {{champion:111}} Janna definitely gets the better end of the deal. Not so much for Nautilus.
Show more

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion