Rioter Comments
kasfas (NA)
: Let's play a little game, who knows EUROPE!?
16 = Nazyland, that's all i know about Europe!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Tanks, Assassins, Supports, Mages, Marksmen; Long ago, the six classes lived thogether in harmony.
: New Rammus Splash
**There is nothing wrong with the splash art, its perfectly done... The problem is [THIS](http://www.lolking.net/models?champion=33&skin=0), his outdated in game model, the same since 2009.... it's a false advertisement imo because the splash art is epic but his in game model is ugly and outdated.** **Same for {{champion:19}} and his new splash art... Will those champs ever get a visual update?**
: Somehow it feels like it's still preseason...
**It is another QQ thread to bring back SoloQ? Or just a QQ thread about assassins "too op" for Orianna{{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} ? **
: Ekko is now above 57% winrate.
**[THE CHANGES FOR TANK EKKO ARE ALREADY ON THE PBE](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfjjkWBVIAEjr-u.jpg:large), U CAN STOP THOSE STUPID QQ THREADS ABOUT TANK EKKO. JUST BAN HIM IN RANKED, PROBLEM SOLVED?**
: People being boosted on stream
**Who give a damn.... this boosted player will fall down to bronze once he will play alone.**
: Until this Tank Ekko bs is fixed, I'm not playing League anymore
**Tank Ekko is a known problem and there are changes for him on the PBE... Why make another QQ thread about Tank Ekko? [THE CHANGES ARE ALREADY ON THE PBE...](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfjjkWBVIAEjr-u.jpg:large)**
Durfain (EUW)
: With the upcoming mage rework, AD champions have access to better mana management tools than mages..
**"We want mages to have to think about their mana management and their item choices" LOL, nice 1, MEANWHILE {{champion:55}} has no mana cost for NO REASONS.**
Elfezen (NA)
: Fiddlestick's new Splash Art is based mostly on Twist of Fate Cinematic
**I would give fiddle a visual and gameplay update if i could... awesome splash art but he has a ugly in game model... Even a visual update {{champion:12}} {{champion:57}} -scale would be good.**
: Champion Insights: Taric, the Shield of Valoran
**{{champion:19}} is an eyesore right now, do the same update with him, I beg u Riot Games.**
: State of the Season: Coming up on mid-season
**And {{champion:19}} ? Is His relaunch for 2025?**
: Whichever country has the most restrictive rules now defines the art globally for the entire game
**If {{champion:104}} cant have a cigar coz of them, then fck this...**
: Goth Annie Splash Art "Update"
**The old 1 is OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THE CHINESE 1, how come no Rioter noticed that?**
: I've been a jungle main with support as my secondary role for the 3 years I have been playing League
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=21ZHdybI,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-05T15:24:43.310+0000) > > New champion select has completely removed the fun from the game for me. **For u only, the new champ select is the best thing ever released because for the 1st time in league u get the ROLE U WANT TO PLAY AND NOT WHAT LEFT.**
Neidox (NA)
: Why the fuck is Graves a Tanky Assassin Fighter Marksmen all at the same time?
: Riot. We *NEED* to talk.
**tbh i hate the chinese one, the old one was better but Riot have no choice, they must obey those stupids orders... so disgusting.**
: This Kayle nerf is Disgusting
**Blame those guys spamming her top lane, she is getting nerfed because she is dominating top laners, she must be just mid. Those nerfs are perfect.**
AD Yuumi (NA)
: The first thing we're looking at for this is actually going to be things like items and masteries. We're not sure about exact changes yet but it feels like Ekko isn't the only squishier dude up top building "The tank stuff" and being successful. If those changes don't bring him into line I'd agree with you that the bases are a bit too high and ratios too low for a char we want to build AP. My thoughts would be to hit the E base by a bit and give it more ratio. Goal wouldn't be to "kill" tank Ekko, but to make sure he's closer in power to the AP build. The E numbers were originally made in a time where Luden's Ekko was a lot stronger. Since E could proc Luden's AND Lich Bane it needed to have lower AP scaling to control burst. With Luden's no longer a must buy, E can probably afford to have a higher ratio.
**PLEASE {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:84}} need the same nerfs, THEY DONT NEED A SINGLE DMG ITEM TO DO MOST DMG IN EVERY SINGLE GAME. THIS IS DISGUSTING TO PLAY AGAINST THEM.**
: the 2 things to fix ARAM
**3) REMOVE THE TRADE OPTION.**
: @Riot Are you satisfied with season 6?
**I'm satisfied with Season 6.**
: Make all the runes 100 IP
**Finally an interesting request, this would make games more balanced.**
Hex167 (NA)
: Why is this possible and how to deal with it?
**The ultimate suggestion (and the best 1) is to prohibit lvl30 players vs lower lvl. Players lower than 30 play vs players lower than 30 only, problem solved.**
Macilento (EUW)
: Annie should THROW Tibbers
**She has like no counterplay... How come no Rioter ever noticed her?**
Surge06 (EUW)
: http://img12.deviantart.net/aea7/i/2015/254/3/4/big_boss_rengar_by_exaxuxer-d995ovs.jpg Something along the lines of this?
Rioter Comments
: Why do I need to use op.gg or Lolking to see my stats?
U need to go on site like lol wikia to see detailed champs stats... the league client is so empty.
: Ghost Dog: Making Devourer’s Wolf
**What about {{champion:19}}? I guess his relaunch is still for 2025. We will have to wait 10 years to see a real hunter wolf in league.**
: So I just saw Triumphant Ryze for the 1st time a few days ago
**Don't worry about that, [they are working on his visual update since almost 1 YEAR NOW](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/s3Ae7ec8-champion-update-update-13015). the VU should be done for 2018. Only 2 more years to wait. It's Rito Game.**
: Great, Yasuo isn't just in all my games anymore
: yasuo is an abomination
**Both need nerf and Yasuo need a new passive!**
: And People Say WW Can't Pre 6 Gank
**No, {{champion:19}} can't gank a lane pre 6 because his only cc is his ult... So {{champion:19}} is the most useless jungler in League because he can't do a sht without his ultimate. But don't worry,[ they are working on his relaunch (sion-scale) since February 2013, so the result will be awesome](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4087549&page=5#post43478654)...**
: The One Thing That Shall Never Change In League
**As outdated as{{champion:19}} **
: The Making of the Madman
**So... does that mean he will finally get his visual upgrade and new VO?**
: Why has Lulu's friend Pix been getting progressively lamer animations with each new skin?
: El Tigre Braum's awesome unused crit animation.
> [{quoted}](name=Eurepma Xain,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ok8pTGy8,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-06T09:06:33.193+0000) > > for a crit animation that will almost never be seen **for a crit animation that will NEVER be seen***
hudzell (NA)
: Why not unlock icons of a champion's portrait when you reach Mastery 5 with them?
SIayton (NA)
: As a Diamond, Silver elo is surprisingly hard.
**It's because of smurfs like u that make so many players stay in silver.**
: Why is Lissandra punished so hard for her passive?
**I remember last year when Riot said "we are working on a new passive for her..." 3 years ago, they said "we are working on {{champion:83}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:44}} ..." We are still waiting for them 4 years after.** **SO, {{champion:127}} should get a new passive before 2019.**
: Swain could use a Rework.
**He could use a visual update too, his model is too outdated**
: Rip ranked - premades in solo queue
Now a group of 4 premades can FF whenever they want! Game at 35mins, Score 23 vs 25 Premade 3: Hey guys i need to go to school now, i thou they would ff at 20... we must ff now! Premade 1: Fine for me, Its only 1 loss, we will win more games later when you come back! Premade 2: Fine for me too, we can't win w/o you anyway Premade 4: WELL IF MY BUDDIES SAY YES THEN ME 2! SoloQ player: But and my promo? We are not even losing... Premade 2: STFU, he is diamond smurf, we cant win if he is not here!
Niaphim (EUW)
: So, in season 6 ranked queue solo players will be matched with&against 2-5-man premades
**THOSE 4-5 PREMADES IN RANKED WILL NOT DECREASE THE TOXICITY!**
: Riot is putting too much faith in their players with dynamic groups.
**Rip ranked... 4-5 premades can use software like skype or curse voice to easily communicate between them which is some kind of CHEAT imo.**
: Whenever another epic booty skin comes out. . . .
**{{champion:421}} has the sexiest booty.**
: So AD champions are allowed to have a good spellvamp option
: Preseason 2016 crests the horizon!
**Who is quinn? it is the guy with the bird?**
: Patch 5.21 notes
**All {{champion:31}} needed was buffs, because he is not an oppressive tank-mage hard to kill with tons of cc and true dmg ult.**
: Patch 5.21 notes
Awesome nerfs on {{champion:45}} , now he cant 1 hit your APC late game, he cant have 1000+ AP at 35mins and he cant stun your entire team for 3 secs, Thx Riot.
Show more

Level 12 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion