: > Riot still won't speak a word on it. They released an official statement. You might not agree with their decisions (I don't either), but what more do you want them to say?
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ltbmzWNu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-09T14:32:18.867+0000) > > They released an official statement. You might not agree with their decisions (I don't either), but what more do you want them to say? To admit that they are sexist bigots
: Which one? I have about 40 banned accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=GoPhuckUrSelves,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boQoFTt6,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T13:56:25.215+0000) > > Which one? I have about 40 banned accounts. He said your _**main**_. If it is banned, then it is no longer your main, you know since you can’t play on it anymore. Unless of course you log on and just stare at the perma banned notice and count that as playing.
: We automatically lose. The other team has X
{{champion:11}} This is actually the only “free win” champ you have listed. All the rest can be countered, you just have to have a better strategy then charge and roll your face around on the keyboard.
notan03 (NA)
: After 8 years why are there still a fair amount of trolls in this game?
Riot protects inters and trolls. Just like how they deleate their names and punish on boards for calling them out. And don’t put too much value in what this “moderator” says about the rules. He/she broke their own rules and attacked me personally by accussing me of supporting a “rape culture” during the PAX discussion.
: > They aren't not giving up and they are not playing for a come back and you know that. They are playing to tilt a team mate and fishing for reports ... I mean, thats just not necesssarily true. Sure there are cases when it is what youre describing, even still, their intentions cant be detected,,, so...
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T17:27:40.906+0000) > > ... I mean, thats just not necesssarily true. Sure there are cases when it is what youre describing, even still, their intentions cant be detected,,, so... Majority is what I'm describing. Very very rarely is it elsewise. Someone is always tilted and blaming their team mates. so they say no just cuz the other guy wants to say yes, that is the vast majority.
: How is not giving up and playing for a comeback toxic? Giving up in the middle when youre not having a good game or when you are behind is classic unsportsmanship ---- if youre down 100 points in last quarter of a basketball game, you dont give up, you still play to your best...
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T17:16:56.838+0000) > > How is not giving up and playing for a comeback toxic? Giving up in the middle when youre not having a good game or when you are behind is classic unsportsmanship ---- if youre down 100 points in last quarter of a basketball game, you dont give up, you still play to your best... They aren't not giving up and they are not playing for a come back and you know that. They are playing to tilt a team mate and fishing for reports, usually someone raging about being held hostage or a slight "afk", you know someone who ignores their spammed pings.
: > but isn t funny anymore when you lose because someone else from your team just wants that! We need a change and fast The current system already rewards you for not being a troll --- lets say you would lost because a troll is on your team (premise: x player loses because a troll is on x's team), subsequently, you would win is a troll is on the enemy team ----- if youre not trolling, then the chance of a troll happening on the enemy team is then larger than a troll being on your team (5>4 as you are guaranteed no a troller) and thus by the long run you gain more LP. > My first match in g3 promos ends with 2-23 botlane in 20 min They can be having a bad game and not doing so well, not necessarily trolling. > If you say it was my fault,think again Eh not really the point here right
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-08T16:23:27.880+0000) > They can be having a bad game and not doing so well, not necessarily trolling. They are trolling if they don't ff and holding you hostage. If you are down that bad, you are not winning, Riot made sure of that when they created the snowball meta. comebacks are like 1 in a zillion now days in game.
: If people were punished for their first report of trolling, there would be a significant amount of people being punished for false reports. Riot also acknowledges that people are prone to lose their cool on occasion in a competitive environment. A single case of toxic behavior is not enough to prove that a person is overall negative.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-08T15:57:22.305+0000) > > If people were punished for their first report of trolling, there would be a significant amount of people being punished for false reports. Riot also acknowledges that people are prone to lose their cool on occasion in a competitive environment. A single case of toxic behavior is not enough to prove that a person is overall negative. yes it is if you say one of their trigger words, so all should be that way.
TraffiLeo (EUNE)
: Why is this comunity that toxic?
I have 6 more levels to 200, then I'm quitting league after that. I'm just OCD about certain things, or I would have quit a long time ago. This community is shit and Riot doesn't do anything about it. In fact they make it worse, you get abused relentlessly, Riot does nothing to the people that harass you, but they ban you for snapping at the real trolls and griefers who actually ruin the game. I have an afk or some toxic asshole in every single match. maybe 1 out o f every 20 matches might have a decent team that isn't toxic, if that. Further more, match making is shit. They don't even pretend to match people of like skill against each other, it is a glaring problem in bot lane.
: A way to stop toxicity
You want to stop toxicity, simple, start punishing the afks and inters. Stop matching people who try with those who give up and just feed. Fix match making and get rid of hostage holding in lost matches. right there, 90% of "toxicity" goes away. EDIT: Yeah and one more thing, _**FUCKING BALANCE THE FUCKING BOT LANERS IN SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**_
zPOOPz (NA)
: People who cannot rage in chat usually resort to gameplay troll. Policing "words" (ban them) also usually stop the potential gameplay troll. Solve problem 1, problem 2 solves most of itself.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vExVEOVQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:01:08.813+0000) > > People who cannot rage in chat usually resort to gameplay troll. Policing "words" (ban them) also usually stop the potential gameplay troll. > > Solve problem 1, problem 2 solves most of itself. Proof? Cuz I see more gameplay trolls than raging chat guys.
: Good champion with ability to absorb damage.
There is also this guy {{champion:157}} . If you die alot no one will think twice about it, he was actually designed. To be played under opposing teams turrets.
: Good champion with ability to absorb damage.
New to game, all you need is this guy {{champion:86}} ! No mana, hits like frieght train, can’t be slowed, can’t be caught and he just doesn’t die! Not to mention he is one of the cheapest champs to get, if he isn’t free. Also, he dominates all 5 roles!
: > [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3kl8je6L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T12:30:22.212+0000) > > No. Just no. > > We need Jax right now. Jax is the only thing that stands between your team and the spin to win fed off his ass Garen, or the Zed and Talon. wElL a ChAmPiOn ThAt CoUnTeRs ThE mEtA dOiNg GoOd? Unheard off.
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3kl8je6L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-06T13:22:19.710+0000) > > wElL a ChAmPiOn ThAt CoUnTeRs ThE mEtA dOiNg GoOd? > > Unheard off. Okey, I see. You play champs he counters, so you want him nerfed.
: PSA. It IS the junglers job to gank
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IJ5XOPwe,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-05T19:20:13.793+0000) > > Why else would you have a jungler? > > I'm so sick of people claiming that it isn't the junglers job to gank. **Yes it literally is the junglers job to gank.** It's their job to apply pressure to all lanes. Why the hell would you want a jungler if they only farm in the jungle for 20 minutes? What's the point with that? > > Edit. ''It's the junglers job to secure objectives'' > Yeah but afk farming in the jungle for 20 minutes isn't ''securing ojectives''. While your jungler afkfarms, the enemy jungler ganks constantly. Guess which team wins the game? lol PSA: It is the laner’s job to carry their own wieght. Also laners need to stop afk farming in lane and help their jungle secure objectives. I mean your minions do kinda just walk staight at you on a timer.
: For the love of god please nerf Jax
No. Just no. We need Jax right now. Jax is the only thing that stands between your team and the spin to win fed off his ass Garen, or the Zed and Talon.
: Typical Master Yi Game
This is why I always ban Yi.
NotSid (NA)
: Did you go in for your interview before 2:30? Asking for a friend.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Es4ZPEpE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-05T22:57:17.623+0000) > > Did you go in for your interview before 2:30? Asking for a friend. Be careful. I made a joke about the 2:30 thing and some mod melted and banned me for it. Just saying, they enforce/interpret the rules like the wind blows, changing stance every second.
: > [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V3QF29j,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-05T03:05:01.104+0000) > > too young most likely. go back to early 90s rap 20, still dont get it :/
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V3QF29j,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-06T03:44:26.144+0000) > > 20, still dont get it :/ Go back another decade
: Games like these make me think I'm alone in the universe.
At least only one of your "teammates" is double digit deaths, and look 2 of them have 3 kills! better then most matches actually.
: Nirvana
Bro, grew up in the 90s just north of Seattle. It isn’t just a few songs, even today the stations play alot of Nirvana. I will grant you that stuff from Bleach and earlier isn’t played as much, but there isn’t really less known stuff from that them.
: PSA: if you get auto filled
PSA: PSA is the new “Pro Trip”.
: Nirvana
Nirvana is not “less known”. They were the ones that brought grunge into mainstream. Quickly followed by the other 3 big grunge bands out of the sound.
: When I'm dominating my enemy laner and they start calling my champion brain dead
.... REALLY!?!?!?! That line? Should be, “I’ll be your huckleberry”. Much better line.
: "Outer turrets will have a barricade in the early game that makes them more durable" -Riot PBE note
So... How are you supposed to play Yasuo now? I mean his lane is under opponent’s turret, it is in champ description somewhere (small print probably).
: gonna post my last 15games to show there is a SERIOUS problem with trolls and afking in low level.
: i dont get it {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2V3QF29j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T22:55:39.574+0000) > > i dont get it > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} too young most likely. go back to early 90s rap
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-05T00:41:51.165+0000) > > Actually it is exactly how it works. If you want something you get it yourself, not wait for a handout. Basically what the person I responded to was saying is that Susan isn't capable of getting 3 apples on her own, so she needs Bob to get them for her. Kinda of counter productive to the whole equality thing, but _**I'm not the one that brought it up**_, I was merely pointing out the flaw in the metaphor he used. I'll grant it's a crappy metaphor, but your argument is worse. Much, much worse. I say that because it completely disregards barriers to entry. How is Susan supposed to get apples if men own all the orchards? If men get to choose who is allowed to pick apples? If all her life she's been told that picking apples is not women's work? If orchard owners give men more apples because they expect Susan to quit to bear and raise children, making them a "better investment"? Of course you can translate those issues to many other characteristics. What if Susan isn't allowed to pick apples because she's not white? Because she's gay? Because she's Muslim? Because she has an "ethnic sounding" name? What if Susan doesn't know how to pick apples because she grew up in a poor neighborhood with crappy schools? What if she had to settle for a community college? Keep in mind these qualities also apply to someone who is not female, so we have to look at the intersection of factors. Hence the term intersectionality. Basically, what you're saying is that you expect Susan to compete on your terms in an environment specifically designed to provide a structural advantage to others and she needs to be okay with that. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-05T01:46:14.050+0000) > > I'll grant it's a crappy metaphor, but your argument is worse. Much, much worse. > > I say that because it completely disregards barriers to entry. How is Susan supposed to get apples if men own all the orchards? If men get to choose who is allowed to pick apples? If all her life she's been told that picking apples is not women's work? If orchard owners give men more apples because they expect Susan to quit to bear and raise children, making them a "better investment"? > > Of course you can translate those issues to many other characteristics. What if Susan isn't allowed to pick apples because she's not white? Because she's gay? Because she's Muslim? Because she has an "ethnic sounding" name? What if Susan doesn't know how to pick apples because she grew up in a poor neighborhood with crappy schools? What if she had to settle for a community college? > > Keep in mind these qualities also apply to someone who is not female, so we have to look at the intersection of factors. Hence the term intersectionality. > > Basically, what you're saying is that you expect Susan to compete on your terms in an environment specifically designed to provide a structural advantage to others and she needs to be okay with that. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Umm...yeah...okey. Well I'm done. I don't know where you live, but I live in the US, _**I say that cuz this is an international game**_. But none of that even makes sense in the states. There is no laws of discrimination and most of that is a hearsay argument.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:26:37.226+0000) > > Or you tell Susan to work as hard as bob and go pick herself two more apples. That's really not how that works.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-04T22:46:38.203+0000) > > That's really not how that works. Actually it is exactly how it works. If you want something you get it yourself, not wait for a handout. Basically what the person I responded to was saying is that Susan isn't capable of getting 3 apples on her own, so she needs Bob to get them for her. Kinda of counter productive to the whole equality thing, but _**I'm not the one that brought it up**_, I was merely pointing out the flaw in the metaphor he used.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-04T17:03:29.465+0000) > > There's that **"_TRUE EQUALITY_ REQUIRES TREATING PEOPLE DIFFERENTLY, COMRADE"** double-think again. LOL LOL LOL. If Bob has 3 apples, and Susan has 1 apple, how do you get them to equity? You give Susan 2 apples.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-04T17:15:40.354+0000) > > If Bob has 3 apples, and Susan has 1 apple, how do you get them to equity? > > You give Susan 2 apples. Or you tell Susan to work as hard as bob and go pick herself two more apples.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:32:01.488+0000) > > [DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] If you don't understand that because females get treated like crap in the gaming community and thus need an event for themselves from time to time, away from the crap, well you're head is buried in the sand. Maybe someday, male gamers won't act like they were raised by wolves and there won't be a need for it. But that day is not this day.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=00000000000200000002,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:52:58.011+0000) > females get treated like crap Umm yeah okey… Umm are you in the same princess syndrome Murica as me?
: If you get a good ban phase.. the games not terrible right now
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:39:48.774+0000) > > Excuse me... > > But after making [this statement](https://www.riotgames.com/en/who-we-are/our-first-steps-forward), how in the living fuck do you think A BLATANTLY SEXIST PRACTICE is doing better? I presume you're also going to fight for all gender bathrooms and for them to do away with traditional professional dress because it's too sexist to wear a tie? Using the guise of sexism to fight against what is a **very good initiative to try and help disadvantaged women get into the industry** is the exact reason the phrase "fragile masculinity" exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:43:16.689+0000) > > I presume you're also going to fight for all gender bathrooms and for them to do away with traditional professional dress because it's too sexist to wear a tie? > > Using the guise of sexism to fight against what is a **very good initiative to try and help disadvantaged women get into the industry** is the exact reason the phrase "fragile masculinity" exists. Do you actually believe this? Wow! Here is a scenario for you, it requires stepping off the soap box and thinking instead of screaming. How many males paly this game to how many males are in the game industry? How many females play to how many females are in the industry? Without actually numbers it is just speculation, but I would guess the percent of women and men in industry are about the same to the genders who play games. Just a thought, don't over think it.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:22:47.442+0000) > > How is banning a gender from attending an event "doing the right thing"? > > And they did not give a statement. A tweet is not a statement. I already said that. They ban females from entering the men's room
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nT7ZLWQI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:24:37.661+0000) > > They ban females from entering the men's room an they ban males from entering the women's room...what is your point. Those are bathrooms.
: Why are Ahri and Nami getting nerfed but not Graves/Lucian/Jhin/Kassadin/Jax etc.?
: When?
After I posted this I got into a match as jungle, picked one of my main jungles Vi. I was instantly griefed by the top and mid and support, top also wanted Vi. So now we can't even pick our champs without getting griefed? These assholes continued to grief me in game and end game chat as well (ty for not allowing mute to carry over). I know you guys like to spew "well some people just have a bad game and they aren't always toxic so we don't ban on first report". Well, fuck that! What about when I get griefed and flamed 15+ matches in a row, just because it is someone different every time you asshats give them a free pass?
Rioter Comments
: lmao zed in that list and ignoring kaisa/lucian
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cA0QlZMb,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-03T01:15:15.326+0000) > > lmao zed in that list and ignoring kaisa/lucian NO, kaisa doesn't really seem to be OP (to me at least) and yes Lucian was supposed to be on that list, but timer for match was running down so ran out of time and couldn't find his icon.
Jaygo41 (NA)
: Adding Zed to any list of OP champions is literally part of the anti-Zed agenda I swear it's a damn political movement
> [{quoted}](name=Jaygo41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cA0QlZMb,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-10-03T01:36:55.237+0000) > > Adding Zed to any list of OP champions is literally part of the anti-Zed agenda > I swear it's a damn political movement Cuz, he is. Does a lot of damage with little to no risk.
: Every game it's Jhin/Graves if they're not banned
{{champion:86}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:202}} They all need nerf
: Sure, everyone has bad games. I've had absolutely crappy games. I had a ranked game last year where I went something like 0/17/4 *on my main*. I know I got reported by at least one teammate for Intentional Feeding because the enemy LeBlanc caught me off guard and I died back-to-back at around the 2 or 3 minute mark. No ban, because it wasn't intentional and 2 early deaths were the only thing anyone could point at as suspicious. But how many people die like clockwork within 60 seconds of their previous death *8 times in a row* after buying boots that should help them stay out of TF's gold card range? How many people say that they were camped when the first time anyone but their enemy laners gets a kill/assist on them is on their *14th death of the game?* How many times do you have to die *at the enemy tower* before you realize that you can't make that play? At some point the evidence piles up against you to where it's just too far fetched to believe you're not intentionally feeding. If you can log into the client and record the replay of your game it might help people believe you, but right now it's too far fetched with what we can see.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gPEtPEZO,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T18:04:54.873+0000) > > Sure, everyone has bad games. I've had absolutely crappy games. I had a ranked game last year where I went something like 0/17/4 *on my main*. I know I got reported by at least one teammate for Intentional Feeding because the enemy LeBlanc caught me off guard and I died back-to-back at around the 2 or 3 minute mark. No ban, because it wasn't intentional and 2 early deaths were the only thing anyone could point at as suspicious. > > But how many people die like clockwork within 60 seconds of their previous death *8 times in a row* after buying boots that should help them stay out of TF's gold card range? How many people say that they were camped when the first time anyone but their enemy laners gets a kill/assist on them is on their *14th death of the game?* How many times do you have to die *at the enemy tower* before you realize that you can't make that play? > > At some point the evidence piles up against you to where it's just too far fetched to believe you're not intentionally feeding. > > If you can log into the client and record the replay of your game it might help people believe you, but right now it's too far fetched with what we can see. A lot usually die like that.
Àátrox (NA)
: Banned for "Inting" over 1 bad game where EVERYONE did bad?
> [{quoted}](name=Àátrox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gPEtPEZO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:40:44.198+0000) > > So i just got INSTA banned after a game (First game ive played Zyra, ever....) my entire team did poorly, my ezreal was trolling bot against a Brand/TF (Therefor 1 stun from either and im dead) - I was the support so it was my job to try and save my team when they did stupid sht which they did plenty of... I still outdmged my mid, and nearly outdmged my top - i was NOT a tank support, so trying to save my team almost certainly means im dead - look at EVERYONES scores... WHY would i be banned over 1 bad game? there was no INTENTIONAL inting... wtf is this riot? > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2879068102/97770909?tab=stats Looked at the link. What was you r chat? cuz you have a better KDA in that match then the majority of my teammates in promos in ranked. That match was just normal.
: You died 21 times in 34 minutes. That's a death not even every 100 seconds. It looks incredibly suspicious to say the least. Might be the system saw such an absurdly high death rate and assumed inting.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gPEtPEZO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:47:47.440+0000) > > You died 21 times in 34 minutes. That's a death not even every 100 seconds. > > It looks incredibly suspicious to say the least. Might be the system saw such an absurdly high death rate and assumed inting. Woah! He was just having a bad match.... At least that is what you and those below always say whenever I or someone else brings up inters. But this guy got banned and there are certain people that flock to the PB boards jsu tto grief those who have been banned, whether deserved or not.
Scuttle (NA)
: If someone tells me to stfu, get cancer, go die, etc, I'm not going to attempt to understand their situation. Just no. I'm going to mute them. I'm going to report the after the game. And I'm going to never think about them again. It's a video game, not real life. People play to have fun, not be somebody's therapist.
> [{quoted}](name=Scuttle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=53fxdnry,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:25:56.965+0000) > > If someone tells me to stfu, get cancer, go die, etc, I'm not going to attempt to understand their situation. Just no. > > I'm going to mute them. I'm going to report the after the game. And I'm going to never think about them again. > > It's a video game, not real life. People play to have fun, not be somebody's therapist. Why would they tell you to stfu if you weren't flaming them in the first place?
: > [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVWoJ8YJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:14:46.186+0000) > > Watch Golf, or watch Esports… > > > I think I would rather play chicken with a train. I drive a train trust me u wont live
> [{quoted}](name=Shroom Merchant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVWoJ8YJ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:46:05.515+0000) > > I drive a train trust me u wont live No you don’t. Or you wouldn’t use the term “drive” for a train you run.
: That's not how I feel, it's not how a majority of players feel, and I'd be shocked to learn that Riot is sticking with a system that wasn't effective at reforming players. In fact, they share data that shows players reform. It has been my consistent experience that players who experience a lot of toxicity are in that situation because they generate it. It's hard to outrun yourself. As for me, I have extremely pleasant games, win or lose, the *vast* majority of the time. I compliment my team, I kindly point out when I think we made a strategic error, and they return the favor. When you are positive and excited to be playing, it helps the people around you be positive and excited about playing, too.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0AttcczK,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:46:19.531+0000) > > That's not how I feel, it's not how a majority of players feel, and I'd be shocked to learn that Riot is sticking with a system that wasn't effective at reforming players. > > In fact, they share data that shows players reform. It has been my consistent experience that players who experience a lot of toxicity are in that situation because they generate it. It's hard to outrun yourself. > > As for me, I have extremely pleasant games, win or lose, the *vast* majority of the time. I compliment my team, I kindly point out when I think we made a strategic error, and they return the favor. When you are positive and excited to be playing, it helps the people around you be positive and excited about playing, too. I play jungle, there is no pleasent matches. Every match is a flame. I have hard carried to a win with over 30 kills and getting all objectives solo, still a “teammate” found something to grief about.
: Bribing people to watch Worlds in order to get rewards is the biggest insult to my intelligence.
Watch Golf, or watch Esports… I think I would rather play chicken with a train.
: If you counter-punch, you can get banned. It doesn't matter what other people said. Your words are going to be judged independently. You can post chat logs if you want specific pointers about what went wrong, but the best thing to do when someone is harassing you is to mute them and report them after the game. Don't tell them you're doing it, that will just fan the flames. Let your actions speak for themselves. No need to get salty in chat.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0AttcczK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-29T03:03:30.051+0000) > > If you counter-punch, you can get banned. It doesn't matter what other people said. Your words are going to be judged independently. > > You can post chat logs if you want specific pointers about what went wrong, but the best thing to do when someone is harassing you is to mute them and report them after the game. Don't tell them you're doing it, that will just fan the flames. Let your actions speak for themselves. No need to get salty in chat. This is such a bad policy. Look at current state of toxicity in game before you go on the usual "defend all that is Riot" rampage. the fact is, is their policy is a failed policy. Toxicity in the game has only and is only getting worse over the years I've played, NOT better.
: Why nobody watches esports.
Whether they get 100 kills or just a few doesn't matter. I still would not watch Esports, it is fucking boring. I think watching golf, tennis or grass grow is more interesting.
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: This is why Yasuo is the most banned/hated champ!
I used to always ban Yasuo, even if someone on my team wanted him. Let’s face it, it does not matter if they Yasuo or troll, either way they are gonna feed. This way soneone might dodge when the wiebo goes full nerd rage in pre-game. And if Yasuo is on other team, who ever is laningcagainst him feeds. Like I said, I used to ban Yasuo every match, but not anymore. If I am not first pick snd playing this champ or if soneone on my team is not 1st pick and playing him, he is banned, period. This guy {{champion:11}} is idiotic. I have destroyed him in jungle, like 0/10, and he still is 1v5 team after 3 items. Fuck Master Yi. Yasuo might bd bad, but Yi is aost garenteed win/loss.
Show more

5Percenter

Level 194 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion