: You know who i don't see? {{champion:14}}
I found what's wrong. {{champion:6}} isn't listed under "Marksmen". Also, {{champion:6}} isn't on there at all.
: {{champion:6}} http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z459/Tom_Smoodger/saddadssss_zpsy60kwbc1.jpg {{champion:6}} you got my vote but how many lvl 7 urgots are there in the world ? we are a rare breed.
https://gyazo.com/81aa3ef391009768233cf5ac5acab75a Rarest of them all. Found my love thanks to nemesis draft, and it was all down hill from there.
: This makes me moist.
{{champion:267}} (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
: Gather, my fellow Urgod mains!{{champion:6}}
Present and accounted for my dude! Loved this bastard ever since Nemesis Draft. {{champion:6}}
Craft (NA)
: Guardian Horn used to be such a fun and useful item RIP Guardian Horn {{item:2051}} At least champion mastery is finally in ARAM WOOOOT
No more Singed with ult, ghost, Coin, Guardian Horn and Boots of Swiftness. {{champion:27}} ZOOM ZOOM MUTHAFUCKA
: RITO! As a summoner with more than 4k ARAM Matches, your changes both intrigue and frighten me. It's going to be a whole new bridge for those of us who've been around for a while. I'm just not sure how I feel about not being able to cash in sweet sweet mastery tokens - ARAM is how I learned half the pool. Also, pouring one out for my buddies Sweeper and Entropy. It's been a long ride, but it's time for you to join Sword of the Divine and OG Locket in that Inventory in the Sky. {{summoner:31}}
I'll pour some out for my boy Entropy and The Lightbringer. Rest in Peace.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
sacanez (NA)
: GEMS{{item:3010}} {{item:3751}} {{item:3067}} {{item:3056}} {{item:3116}} {{item:2045}} {{item:2049}} {{item:1027}} {{item:2043}}
Get Ruby Sight-stoned!
: That Nami seduction tho {{champion:267}} {{champion:21}}
This makes me moist. {{champion:267}}
Arie (NA)
: Tell us your cheesiest League pickup lines!
Hey Babe, my backdoor plays are better than xPeke. {{champion:38}}
: Building Butcher’s Bridge: the Bilgewater event
Yay! You don't know how happy this makes me Being a {{champion:267}} / {{champion:111}} main.
: Cosplayers, pair up and decide: are you friends or foes?
: yup needs more {{champion:77}}
But his skin is _Definitely not Udyr. _ I definitely don't see Udyr, so it is indeed: "Definitely not Udyr" :3
: {{champion:33}} {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:7}} {{item:3270}}
Don't forget Foxy Grandpa! {{champion:26}}
: I'm surprised people don't pick {{champion:43}} more often. Her Q hits like a truck early on and her cooldowns are low. Not to mention her shield can pretty much be cast every second. Also {{champion:6}} UrGOD.
Knap (NA)
: Check out my friend's awesome drawing of bard :)
Up voted for Cryaotic. Because it's been a while since Cry and League have come up in the same sentence.
: Meet your nemesis (draft)
"You can't beat me so join me! I need a good pair of legs!" {{champion:6}}
: Solo Nami FTW !!! {{champion:267}}
Is it wrong to say that I am now... "wet"? :3
: cards against humanity League of legends pack
**To attract attention to the LCS community, Riot recently gave away _______ as a promotional item.** *Bees?*
: It looks like a bundle of sushi! Om nom nom {{champion:20}}
{{champion:267}} {{item:3151}}

623alterego

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion