: When a post is well written and makes valid points, but you disagree so you downvote anyway
Hey Laughing Fish! Do you have a gif for this comment? Entertain me
Cerber42 (NA)
: Damage Incorporated Gaming Community Recruiting!
Do you guys require voice communications? I want to join but i prefer having no voice comms.
: Bring back Solo Queue
Please bring it back. #Makesoloqueuegreatagain
: If you were to have One Champion's powers/skills/items etc... who's would you want?
Evelynn's passive, invisibility. Oh wait I'm already invisible to some people. Oh well :/
: Diana's knees sunk to the floor...
: Preface this by saying I am not the designer for the Zed changes, I am simply the playtester who was helping with these changes. So these are my personal opinions, hopefully I can shed a little insight into my logic when giving feedback though. So I'll talk through the logic, or at least the logic that I gave from a Playtest perspective. When you hit Zed's Q by any number, but lets use the 10%, you effectively hit multiple areas of the champion. Zed uses his Q for farming, wave clearing, harassing, and all ins. All of this would be reduced by 10%. Since this ability is so core to the champion, any change will affect him very heavily. Now you may say that Zed deserves to be hit heavily and can use some time in the gutter, but I think a lot of people would prefer to see the champion still be viable if he isn't so frustrating to play against. Especially when you consider that his winrate isn't even that high, it's simply his bantrate that is the problem. This is very subjective though so I can see why people feel he deserves to be weak for a while. So this is where the change to multiple qs comes in. We are giving Zed players that can execute well some room to still succeed on the champion during all ins, while keeping nerfs on his early wave clear and poke. It can be easy to dismiss a nerf when the number may seem small to you, but when it affects so much in a kit I would expect it to have a pretty decent impact. Also, I personally don't see -10% as a small number. ~~I'd be happy to stay around and chat if there is anything people would like to discuss.~~ Think I'm gonna head out and be done for the day. Thanks for the discussion guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot ThEntropist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lX3d8GEN,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-23T00:53:00.302+0000) > > Preface this by saying I am not the designer for the Zed changes, I am simply the playtester who was helping with these changes. So these are my personal opinions, hopefully I can shed a little insight into my logic when giving feedback though. > > So I'll talk through the logic, or at least the logic that I gave from a Playtest perspective. > > When you hit Zed's Q by any number, but lets use the 10%, you effectively hit multiple areas of the champion. Zed uses his Q for farming, wave clearing, harassing, and all ins. All of this would be reduced by 10%. Since this ability is so core to the champion, any change will affect him very heavily. > > Now you may say that Zed deserves to be hit heavily and can use some time in the gutter, but I think a lot of people would prefer to see the champion still be viable if he isn't so frustrating to play against. Especially when you consider that his winrate isn't even that high, it's simply his bantrate that is the problem. This is very subjective though so I can see why people feel he deserves to be weak for a while. > > So this is where the change to multiple qs comes in. We are giving Zed players that can execute well some room to still succeed on the champion during all ins, while keeping nerfs on his early wave clear and poke. > > It can be easy to dismiss a nerf when the number may seem small to you, but when it affects so much in a kit I would expect it to have a pretty decent impact. Also, I personally don't see -10% as a small number. > > ~~I'd be happy to stay around and chat if there is anything people would like to discuss.~~ Think I'm gonna head out and be done for the day. Thanks for the discussion guys. Just delete zed. It looks like you guys are having a hard time balancing him.
: Riot has sent a powerful message to it's community: Solo players aren't welcome in LoL
Where have you guys seen the message that solo queue isn't coming back?
Miror B (NA)
: "Yes, we’ll be hitting the road for NA LCS Summer Finals. There’s a lot of cool cities across **North America** that we’d like to visit and bring the live action of the LCS directly to local fans" ...Unless you live in mexico or canada, in which case you can continue to watch it from your parents' basements and enjoy your miserable lives. #pleasebuyourskins!
People should stop thinking about North America being the United States alone
: Cringe, this is a video game, people.
: Update on clubs-related error message
I also found a bug in the options menu in-game. When you scroll down fast it goes up but when you scroll down slowly it doesn't seem to be inverted.
REÎGN (NA)
: silver 4 support main looking for a good ADC to duo with to gold hmu
ADC main here if you want to duo I'm interested, Im also open to criticism like for example if i did a play that you didn't like you can tell me what the problem is and what i did wrong and I'll do what I can and apply it to my mechanics. Im in silver 5 rn, I kept bouncing up and down silver 5 and 4 and also I got out of bronze like 3 or 4 months ago. The highest that I've climbed this season is silver 3.
Zakihira (NA)
: You have to to get mastery 7 when that comes out, if he goes for that part as well, then he will do just that.
I feel like mastery 7 is such an unnecessary update that riot has decided to put in on the game, like theres so much stuff they could put in and they decided to put in mastery levels that has no use other than BM'ing
Sekisa (NA)
: My journey onto Mastering all the Champions (Currently 100!)
I dare you to get all s grades in each champion
Doofs (NA)
: Honour Rek'sai for being the only League mom.
: Laughing Fish's 100,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
Congrats man! #Nwordwemadeit #supportinglaughingfishlikehowdrakesupportshisnbaplayers
: [Skin Idea] Arclight Jhin
Then his ult bullets would be flying angels
: well since they announced her during the time when they are also updating mage items you would see that they must have planned her to be a mage just like what they did to illaoi and doing the juggernaut update
This makes a lot more sense, thank you
: The Bird and the Branch
What could her role possibly be? Any speculations, summoners?
Rioter Comments
: Raise the true damage on Ignite.
: Looking for Members for a ranked team silvers/Golds
-IGN: Moortin -Current Rank: Silver V -Age: 15 -Role: ADC -Top 3 champs: Lucian, Caitlyn, Vayne -Strengths: Can willingly do anything for the sake of the team winning. Able to stay positive even when things are going bad -Weaknesses: Can be sometimes caught off guard Note: I don't prefer voice comms for personal reasons
: > [{quoted}](name=Moortin,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=k3IbWHcf,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-03-29T18:03:08.949+0000) > > IGN: Moortin > Rank: Silver V current LP is 0 > Short Bio: I've been playing League for about a year and a half and I've never been able to climb out of Silver because I cannot hold any winning streak. > Skype, Discord, or Curse: I don't prefer comms sorry > What role you would like to try out for: ADC, TOP, MID, I can play support but I don't prefer the role and I don't usually Jungle Wait so u don't communicate as in no skype etc?
> [{quoted}](name=jdinh782,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=k3IbWHcf,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-03-29T19:23:49.235+0000) > > Wait so u don't communicate as in no skype etc? Nahhh I don't want to use voice comms for personal reasons
: Surge Forth
Im interested
: 5v5 Dynamic Team Queue
IGN: Moortin Rank: Silver V current LP is 0 Short Bio: I've been playing League for about a year and a half and I've never been able to climb out of Silver because I cannot hold any winning streak. Skype, Discord, or Curse: I don't prefer comms sorry What role you would like to try out for: ADC, TOP, MID, I can play support but I don't prefer the role and I don't usually Jungle
Mastive (NA)
: LF Mid and Top Bronze - Silver
Your Current Rank: Silver V Your Highest Rank: Silver I Role: Flexible in all roles Champions: I can play most of them decently Age: 15 How Active: I mostly play 3-9pm on weekdays and I'm always on during weekends
: Would like to create a team that sticks not just a one nighter
IGN: Moortin RANK: Silver V MAIN ROLE: ADC HIGHEST ELO ACHIEVED: Silver 1 MOST MASTERED CHAMP: Lucian, Zed DO U HAVE CURSE VOICE, SKYPE, DISCORD?: I don't prefer comms sorry IF SELECTED CAN U BE HERE DAILY TO PRACTICE?: As i have schools on weekdays I can only go online during night hours like 3-9
: Free Boards signatures for anyone who wants one :)
Can i have one please? And can you make it like in shape of a cow's head
: Why are we censoring Karthus' face in North America?
How to get Riot's pussy #1 Become a good player #2 Go back to step 1
: WE WANT SOLO QUEUE!
A rioter have probably seen this thread but they decided to just ignore it. Why? Because fuck you that's why
: Riot, if youre not going to do something, atleast be honest.
I SO FUCKING HATE LOSING I ALWAYS GET TEAMED UP WITH FUCKING IDIOTS EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT FEED THERE IS ALWAYS ONE FUCKING MORON WHO FEEDS IN MY FUCKING GAME
: Between Talon and Teemo in champion select
: Today I uninstalled.
Another one bites the dust
: Save The Date!
: Dear champions, what are you proud of having?
SardixD (EUNE)
: Eye of the tiger Rengar
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE
: The real reason why no one wants to support
: im down. hmu. ign: Im Dylsxeic
> [{quoted}](name=Im Dylsxeic,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=9I7v2cnX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T06:52:56.821+0000) > > im down. hmu. ign: Im Dylsxeic What's your role?
: I need a friend
Hey bub! Okay so I don't want you splitting yourself in half with an axe just to have a friend {{champion:203}} , so I don't have a lot of friends {{champion:32}} I was thinking about maybe we could be friends.
Rioter Comments
: Damage Inc. Clan Recruiting
Im interested. But I think you might not want to add me in your clan for I am only in silver 4 with 26LP, and my knowledge for this game is quite mediocre
Tmaejor (NA)
: Dynamic que in silver
Brother I'm interested, If you're also interested please add me. I main braum as a support
Rioter Comments
moduh (NA)
: Looking for bronze/silver players to start a serious ranked team.
Im interested, I'm in silver IV and i can play multiple roles like top bot and support
: (Champion Concept) Bezzz - The Twisted Mirror
Rioter Comments
: Your soul.......
roboooo (NA)
: I wouldn't say _free_ ... It costs you something other than money. ;)
Other than money? Like wot m8?
: Try sending this into Player Support instead of here!
You guys give free Riot points if you only need a small amount? How awesome is that?! :D
: Tier 1 and 2 Runes Should Be Removed From Shop
I agree with this. It's a waste of IP and hard work, they should just introduce runes when players reach to level 25 so that they already can buy tier 3 runes.
: Most Rewarding Game I've Played in Over 1,000 Games
Show more

68092871_DEL

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion